CCPhotoFactory Reviews

CCPhotoFactory 5
  • Alexsa

Alexsa · Married on 05/19/2019

Absolutely outstanding

Caity was outstanding through our whole Engagement and the Wedding. She did all of our pictures from the very beginning with our Engagement photos through to our Family pictures. She was always very supportive and helpful and just a total delight. She really listened and understood what we were looking for and wanted. Even though she was the photographer she went above and beyond to really help with the wedding as well. I will only book her for our photos moving forward as I can't picture anyone else capturing our most precious moments.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Alyssa · Married on 04/20/2019

Phenomenal!

Caity nailed our vision. She was such a delight to work with. So much positive energy that was contagious. We’d recommend Caity to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Ashley · Married on 04/13/2019

Caity was fantastic!

We found Caity because we won one of her engagement photo session giveaways! She was amazing both on our engagement shoot and at our wedding! The quality of her photos is matched by her wonderful personality and creativity!

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 03/23/2019

10000% recommend CC Photo Factory

Caity is FANTASTIC! Leading up to our big day she scheduled a handful of phone meetings and two in person meetings to nail down the timeline and our shot list and our wedding could not have gone any smoother! Caity came in totally prepared and able to adapt when our timeline got bumped off course. My friends and family loved her - she added a spark to the night and made my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera. The photos turned out gorgeous and she got our sneak peaks over to us within jus a few days (over 100 photos!!!). We just got our full album from her, right on schedule, and it feels like we are reliving the night all over again. We couldn't be happier with our experience! We were lucky to have a bunch of awesome vendors, but Caity was the best of them all!

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Kayleigh

Kayleigh · Married on 02/17/2019

Amazing Energy & Eye

CCPhotoFactory photographed our wedding a few weeks ago and everything was perfect. We met with Caity for coffee and nailed down our vision and details for the day in one visit. Her pricing is so great that we were able to add a second photographer within our budget. Caity and DJ were able to tag team the bridesmaids and groomsmen photos separately before the ceremony so we had more time for family and couple's photos during the cocktail hour. We had a wild dance party and Caity seemed to always be there to capture the best moments.

We got our photos back quickly and had a hard time choosing our favorites! We couldn't be happier with how they all turned out and would definitely recommend CCPhotoFactory to our friends and family!

Sent on 03/17/2019
  • Eli

Eli Miller · Married on 02/03/2019

Amazing Result and Amazing Personality

Caity did an excellent job as the photographer for our wedding. We highly recommend her services.

She met with us a couple of times before the event to help us plan and know what to expect on the day of. She even had us take a few photos to help us relax in front of the camera.

She was high-energy and cheery throughout the entire day of shooting and really brought a positive vibe to our event.

We definitely urge you to meet Caity for coffee if you are looking for a photographer!

CCPhotoFactory 6
    CCPhotoFactory 7
    CCPhotoFactory 8
    Sent on 04/16/2019

Hayley · Married on 03/24/2018

Caity was absolutely fantastic. She drove down to meet with us a few days before the wedding (my husband and I live abroad and we had the wedding in Texas, so we weren't actually in Texas till the week before) and helped us work out the details. She was excited and helpful and really just perfect. I don't think we could have had a better experience.

The photos were phenomenal. I normally don't love being in photos, but she made me feel beautiful. I can't wait to have them printed and framed!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Holly Lester Sharma · Married on 03/11/2018

Just call Caity. You won't regret it. You'll also get far more value than you could get elsewhere.

Caity, thank you, thank you, thank you!! Working with you has been so great! You are an amazing photographer for many reasons, but people need to know why. I don't say this just because you are and have been a friend for many years. I hope you know the huge burden you took off my back when you accepted the challenge as lead photographer of our Tex-Indian wedding festivities.

I was a terrible bride, full of stress and anxiety so high I couldn't even answer basic questions like my preferencs, shots I wanted, etc. I told you I trusted you and just have fun. You cared! You saw the panic mode I was in and you just ran with it, going into full photog form. Your care, your gift, professionalism & QUALITY shine, and you make the entire experience easy. It is not lost on me how difficult it was to wrangle a wedding party of THIRTY. It is not an easy job being demanded by aunties and uncles speaking many foreign languages from all over the world.

Our wedding went so well because of you. You literally call the shots & keep things moving. Fusion weddings are definitely high stress as it is, so having you there facilitating and making my day special means more than words can convey and more than money can buy. you are worth every cent you ask for AND THEN MORE!

You listened to what photography needs and wants we were looking for and did an amazing job of customizing our package to meet those needs and still remained within a highly competitive price point. With a simple request from me, you were able to secure a second photographer for our wedding day, and you even modified our package to accommodate our budget.

Y'all, if you're looking for a badass photographer who knows her stuff, runs her photography business AND it's her FULL-TIME job, and will truly get to know you and your expectations, just call Caity. You won't regret it. You'll also get far more value than you could get elsewhere.

CCPhotoFactory 9
    CCPhotoFactory 14
    CCPhotoFactory 15
    Sent on 04/19/2019

Taylor · Married on 10/14/2017

Caity was an amazing photographer. She made me feel so comfortable during my bridal shoot and during the wedding. She was fun and made me feel at ease. She even busted out a few moves during the wedding. The pictures turned out great, and I would book her again!

CCPhotoFactory 16
    CCPhotoFactory 22
    CCPhotoFactory 23
    Sent on 12/04/2017

Erina · Married on 09/22/2017

We are so happy we hired Caity to be our photographer! Caity goes above and beyond; calling prior to the wedding day to go over details and timelines. Caity was so professional and gave great direction during the wedding. Everyone loved Caity and thought she was fun and she even brought out some dance moves on the dance floor which was a highlight of the evening. We will recommend Caity to all our friends and family for future events!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Kelsea · Married on 08/04/2017

Caity was FANTASTIC! So easy to work with, pleasant, I had multiple guests comment on how awesome she is. Definitely recommend her for any photo needs!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Lynnlee · Married on 10/22/2016

We are so thankful to have had Caity as our wedding photographer! She's super fun to work with and makes sure to get all of the special shots you asked for. She also keeps your family members in line to make the group photos run fast and smooth. :) Along with our videographer, these moments were captured to perfection and we will cherish them for years to come. Thank you!

CCPhotoFactory 24
    CCPhotoFactory 25
    CCPhotoFactory 26
    CCPhotoFactory 27
    CCPhotoFactory 28
    Sent on 09/27/2017

Jennifer · Married on 04/12/2015

Caity is beyond amazing. She has been my family photographer for 3 years now. She has capture two weddings and family pictures. I will not go with anyone else. Her turn around is quick and her prices are amazing! Her personality is so easy to work with and makes the choice easy everytime we need new photographs. Thank you for making my life easier.

CCPhotoFactory 29