CC Fine Florals Reviews

CC Fine Florals 4
CC Fine Florals 5

Tracy · Married on 10/12/2019

Reasonably priced

Very reasonably priced. During the planning process, I changed my mind several times on the types of centerpieces and bouquets I wanted. We even added several boutonnieres last minute. Overall, Carol was very helpful and accommodating. The flowers looked beautiful the day of. I thought my (bride’s) bouquet would be larger, but that is okay. Everything still looked amazing. Thanks, Carol!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Meredith Erickson · Married on 10/05/2019

Couldn’t of been happier!

After doing lots of research and comparing prices between three different floral vendors CC Fine was by far the most affordable without sacrificing quality. Carol worked so hard to match specific details to my inspo pics. Not only were all the floral arrangements perfect but the placement of everything was spot on, I wouldn’t of changed a thing. On top of that Carol was very sweet to work with.

CC Fine Florals 6
    CC Fine Florals 7
    Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Hailey

Hailey Howell-Ronnow · Married on 09/14/2019

Go with Carol!

From the moment we sat down and started talking about my wedding, I could feel the pride Carol takes in her craft. Her knowledge of flowers is encyclopedic, she is very detail oriented, and your wedding flowers are in great hands with her. She got my vision so perfectly, and she was able to build upon it to make it even better than what I pictured originally. She was also flexible when I wanted to add a flower girl bouquet somewhat last minute. I honestly can't recommend her enough! Thank you Carol!!

CC Fine Florals 8
    CC Fine Florals 9
    CC Fine Florals 10
    Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Parker · Married on 07/19/2019

Beautiful flowers - exactly what i wanted!

I am so happy I decided to go with Carol for my wedding flowers. Booking with her was simple and straightforward. I gave her pictures of what I wanted, and she replicated them exactly! Everything looked just beautiful on the day of, and I couldn't be more grateful to her for making this process so easy and wonderful. CC Florals is the way to go!!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Annabell · Married on 04/12/2019

Carol and CC Fine Florals are THE BEST!

Carol at CC Fine Florals is THE BEST! Carol was so helpful, professional, and attentive to our wedding flowers! Carol took time to look over our ceremony site before the wedding, and checked in with us anytime there was a decision to make. Carol made sure that my vision matched her creation! We wanted blue flowers for our wedding, and Carol was able to make that happen, and the best part was the flowers looked natural! All our guests wondered how we had the most beautiful REAL blue orchids! I was so happy with the boutonnieres, corsages, bouquet, ceremony decor, and our reception! Carol took the time to decorate, not only our table, but my cake table as well! I would recommend Carol to everyone! No one will find another florist who is more trustworthy, friendly, and professional as Carol at CC Fine Florals! Thank you Carol!

CC Fine Florals 11
    Sent on 04/20/2019
  • Kira

Kira Balaeff · Married on 03/16/2019

She is the best!

Carol was so sweet and exudes happiness and her love of flowers. From the moment we sat down, she was able to take everything I was explaining to her, and turn it into a beautiful vision. I would brainstorm with her constantly, and ask her opinion on things and she always responded right away and was very accommodating. Not only was she a joy to work with, but she made my wedding so beautiful with all her gorgeous flower arrangements. I HIGHLY recommend her!

Kira

Sent on 04/18/2019

CC Fine Florals's reply:

So sweet Kira, I loved working with your beautiful vision!
    So much happiness for you and Chris! Thank you for selecting me as your floral specialist!

Teresa · Married on 01/11/2019

She is fantastic!

When my daughter got engaged, I knew that I wanted to reach out to Carol about doing the flowers. I had seen her incredible creations before, and we were excited to meet with her.
    She was a joy to work with, her passion for what she does radiates from her! Carol was truly interested in my daughter's vision and also helped us enhance it, with her experience and great ideas. The end result was magnificent! The arbor was so incredibly beautiful, as were the centerpieces and the garlands down the center of the tables. My daughter's bouquet was exquisite!
    Carol was super responsive to our many emails, and phone calls, which I appreciate. We couldn't be more pleased with our choice to hire Carol to do the flowers for my daughter's beautiful wedding!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Tory

Tory · Married on 12/29/2018

Gorgeous Wedding Florals

I had originally wanted to do the flowers on my own, but my mom convinced me that that would be too stressful in the days leading up to the wedding, especially since we were getting married the Saturday between Christmas and New Years. I'm so grateful I found Carol! I loved my bouquet and my husband's boutonniere was gorgeous. I wanted an organic feel with a little bit of tropical inspiration, and she did a fantastic job! Carol was such a sweetheart, she arrived a bit early and helped with the setup, and she stuck around until the cake was delivered. She was extremely helpful and flexible. She was even able to make a gorgeous fake succulent boutonniere for one of our groomsmen who has allergies. Highly recommend!

CC Fine Florals 16
    CC Fine Florals 17
    CC Fine Florals 18
    Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 12/08/2018

The Finest Florals

I absolutely loved working with Carol, she made planning my wedding florals one of the easiest processes to go through! I went to meet with her after several very responsive emails discussing general info and pricing. She was the epitome of professionalism and thoughtfulness towards considering my wedding vision and was the only vendor who actually asked to see my Pinterest board!

After discussing types of flowers available, budget, and getting a feel for what items were needed, I felt completely at ease with Carol creating my vision. After getting my quote within 24 hours via email, I asked if there were ways to cut down the price a little. Not only did Carol work with me, I actually loved the substitutions we made more than what we previously designed! By the end, I felt she was extremely fairly priced and was more than happy to pay for her expert services!

On my wedding day, I entered a venue that had been transformed to look like what I thought I couldn't afford. Carol was there, assisting in ways that I hadn't expected. My husband and friends marvelled over the greenery and bouquet/boutonnieres as well. I'm SO thankful that I chose to hire her!!

CC Fine Florals 19
    CC Fine Florals 20
    CC Fine Florals 21
    CC Fine Florals 22
    CC Fine Florals 23
    Sent on 12/16/2018

Cristina · Married on 10/06/2018

Fall wedding

Carol is so sweet and talented. She did our wedding on 10/6/2018. She did super an amazing job. She listened to all my ideas and created a dream come true. I received so many compliments on all my flowers. I was in love with my bridal bouquet. Her prices were also very reasonable and she was worth every penny. I would highly recommend Carol for all my future events and my fellow brides!

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/06/2018

Floral designer extraordinaire! 🌸

Carol was very professional from the get-go, with a warm and caring touch. She wasn’t pushy at all and worked with me on some changes in the order throughout. When it came time for delivery, her flower-angels dropped off the goods and left for the reception site. All I can say is that it was flawless and beautiful... and my guests commented on how exquisite the flowers were. After the wedding, the flowers we brought home lasted about 10 days and were still fragrant until the end. I would highly recommend Carol and CC Florals for your wedding event. You will be very happy! 💫

CC Fine Florals 24
    CC Fine Florals 25
    CC Fine Florals 26
    CC Fine Florals 27
    Sent on 08/26/2019

angela · Married on 09/08/2018

Carol of CCFineFlorals is amazing to work with. Her flower arrangements are beautiful, classy and make your big day so special. I had a vision of my floral arrangements which were white roses with eucalyptus leaves. Carol listened to my view and executed the flowers beautifully. The best thing about CCFineFlorals is that her prices beat any other florist in OC and the quality is there!! Please hire CCFine florals for your big day, you won’t be disappointed. I will hire her again for my next events! Thank you Carol!

CC Fine Florals 28
    Sent on 10/06/2018

Anne · Married on 08/18/2018

Carol is the best. Book her, and book her NOW. I cannot stress enough what a great florist Carol is...she is creative and delivers top quality products. I have no idea how she can make my bridal bouquet, boutineers and a sweetheart table arrangement based on one picture as inspiration - just one picture! I am so happy I booked her as my florist for my wedding because she was able to coordinate directly with the venue to deliver/drop off. She is very approachable, responds quickly and overall, I am very impressed with her creations!

CC Fine Florals 29
    CC Fine Florals 30
    Sent on 08/30/2018
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 08/11/2018

Carol was wonderful! She made our wedding beautiful at such a great cost. Everything was exactly as I was picturing it and I highly recommend her. We sat down and I was able to explain my vision and with just a few pictures she made it happen. I had issues with the number of flower girls and bridesmaids changing a few different times and she just went with the flow, quickly following up and changing things for me.

Sent on 08/22/2018
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 07/28/2018

Carol was a pleasure to work with! Everyone commented on our flowers and I was blown away at everything we got for the price-plus a free toss bouquet! I am so happy I chose to work with her. She followed my vision, had great advice on some alternatives that would fit my budget and style, was so easy to work with, showed up on time and set up great!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/09/2018

Carol is truly the best and made the most beautiful bouquets that were beyond what I had hoped for! I did a lot of research and her rates are very, VERY competitive, she's extremely quick to respond and is someone who loves what she does.

CC Fine Florals 31
    CC Fine Florals 32
    Sent on 06/18/2018
  • Nikki

Nikki · Married on 05/19/2018

I could not be more pleased with how our wedding flowers turned out. I originally found Carol on Thumbtack & couldn’t believe the price she was quoting me as it was significantly less than any other quote I received. But her online gallery looked lovely & I appreciated her promptness in responding, so we scheduled a consultation. Upon the initial meeting Carol took the time to scroll through all of my inspiration pics (which were all over the place) and pulled out key components she saw that I was being drawn to. She understood what I wanted when I barely even did. During the process she continued to be great at responding to emails and was so kind in her responses. Day of the wedding she was there early with my bouquet and the personal flowers for the family and delivered the centerpieces personally to the venue. She’s absolutely a pleasure to work with, and her talent far surpasses the price she charges. I’ve already referred her to a coworker for her wedding flowers as well.

Sent on 05/27/2018

Susan · Married on 05/06/2018

Carol was flexible and attentive to my floral needs. She made wedding flowers as least stressful as can be.

Sent on 05/14/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 04/28/2018

It was amazing! Our flowers were all so beautiful and we received so many complements. It was a dream come true. Carol was so amazing and helpful and truly made my vision come to life. It was everything I ever wanted and envisioned on my wedding day! Carol was a big part of making my fairy tale come to life.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Marissa · Married on 04/20/2018

You were just amazing! Every detail and every single thing I could have asked for! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Lan · Married on 04/15/2018

There are not enough words to describe how happy I was with Carol. I did a lot of research to find the best florist that would be able to accommodate my budget and overall wedding theme. Carol was extremely easy to work with. She is personable, sweet, kind, and such a lovely person. I really enjoyed my time meeting with her and going over the vision we wanted for our wedding. She works with your budget and is very accommodating, she is also super responsive to emails. She has an office location in Irvine and she also works in a warehouse in Santa Ana which really helped me since I live in Tustin, so she also worked with me when it came to dropping things off or picking things up as needed for the wedding. We got lots of compliments on the flowers from our bouquets to the flowers on the gazebo. I wanted something romantic, vintage, and feminine and she completely nailed it! She also accommodated me when I had to do some changes. I highly recommend you booking her. She was one of my favorite wedding vendors and her prices are reasonable but quality is stupendous!! I cannot wait to get my professional photos back to see how amazing her work is in print!

CC Fine Florals 33
    Sent on 05/14/2018

Jasmine · Married on 03/21/2018

Carole was great she helped me have the best flowers I didn’t give her a hole lot of vision but she created just what I wanted!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Kristin McQuaillan · Married on 03/02/2018

The Best Florist!

Carol was absolutely wonderful to work with. Our flowers were perfect! Thank you so much!! I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • soontobeMarchi!

reina · Married on 11/19/2017

Can I just say that Carol is absolutely amazing!?! From the moment I messaged her until the flowers were delivered, she answered all of my questions and gave me expert guidance every step of the way. And she delivered the florals herself! Carol helped capture my vision of how I wanted my flower to look and helped make my wedding dreams come true! She is amazing and works within your budget to make sure you get what you want without sacrificing elegance. She was even able to include a few of the flowers I wanted so badly ( Peonies) in my bridal bouquet and flower halo! Carol really listens to you and takes your vision and makes it a reality. I will definitely be going back to Carol for all of my floral needs. She is a gem, you guys need to check her out!

CC Fine Florals 34
    CC Fine Florals 40
    CC Fine Florals 41
    Sent on 12/15/2017

Kimmy · Married on 11/04/2017

Carol was very professional and accommodating. She was respectful of my budget and really tried to make it work. The bride's bouquet looked beautiful in my picture. She was very patient with me and my multiple change of request. Thank you Carol for being so easy going and kind.

CC Fine Florals 42