CC Fine Florals Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Rachael
    Rachael M. Getting married on 12/10/2021

WOW! We couldn't be happier!!

Working with Carol was such a seamless and enjoyable experience. She heard our vision for our wedding florals and took it to another level, completely surpassing our expectations! Her knowledge and design skills allowed us to collaborate on an overall look, but she introduced us to floral varieties we had never heard of and created STUNNING arrangements for our venue. We couldn't be happier with Carol and her entire team. From our initial design consult, to a mockup 1 month out, to final installation day-of, CC Fine Florals was a dream to work with and we are so grateful for their dedication to making our wedding perfect!
    Sarah C. Married on 01/17/2021

Great communicator, great value!

Carol was awesome to work with! At our consultation meeting she made sure to really listen to what we wanted, and explained what flowers she would use and where, which oddly was not a common experience with other florists we had considered! She was very flexible with moving our date around due to the pandemic, which was hugely appreciated. Would highly reccommend!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay P. Married on 11/07/2020

Carol is professional and talented!

Carol did such a wonderful job for our wedding and was a delight to work with! Our plans went through several changes due to the pandemic and other circumstances and Carol was very accommodating and flexible. The centerpieces and my bouquet were gorgeous and our guests raved about them. We are going to have a big second celebration once the pandemic is over and are definitely planning on hiring CC Fine Floral for that occasion as well!
  • Ashley
    Ashley S. Married on 11/07/2020

Most beautiful flowers

Carol and her team and trustworthy, dependable, affordable and their work is outstanding. I can not recommend them enough for your wedding
    Courtney Married on 10/16/2020

Florals straight out of a dream!

Carol was so wonderful to work with! She listened to my ideas and built upon those using her expertise and creativity. There were some last minute changes (thanks COVID) and Carol was flexible and supportive through it all. The designs she created for our wedding day were exactly what I had been dreaming of! I couldn’t have hired anyone better!
    Chanel S. Married on 10/11/2020

Stunning Wedding Florals

Carol was so friendly and helpful throughout the entire process and worked with me so I could comfortably stay within my budget. Come the day of, the florals were absolutely stunning and better than I could have imagined. I couldn’t be happier with the results!
  • Athena Mitchell
    Athena Married on 10/10/2020

Our flowers were beautiful!

We received tons of compliments on how beautiful the floral decorations were. I was so happy to see my vision come to life! Carol really knew what she was doing and I know that she outputs great work. She was very understanding about changing the amount of florals due to the current situation and that really put my mind at ease knowing that I was in good hands.
  • Mikayla
    Mikayla B. Married on 09/25/2020

Best decision I made using CC Fine Florals

Carol & I did everything over the phone due to Covid-19 and she STILL managed to exceed all my wedding floral expectations. She was quick to respond to all my needs, flexible when I requested any changes (even the night before the wedding), and she made my wedding floral vision come to life. I count on reviews to help me make my decisions so I hope this helps you make yours. I highly recommend using Carol's floral service.
    Erica R. Married on 08/21/2020

AMAZING! Best florist ever!

I found CC fine florals after a terrible fall out with my last florist. My friend referred her and I was so grateful! Not only were the arrangements absolutely beautiful but Carol was the sweetest! Carol really went above and beyond to put my vision to life and was willing to chat about details if needed. If you are looking for a florist stop now and hire Carol!!!! Thank you for everything! ❤️
  • Kristi
    Kristi Married on 06/06/2020

Saved the Day!

Highly recommend Carol! She helped me turn my last minute, pandemic backyard wedding into a dream come true. Her flower arrangements are gorgeous.
    Devin M. Married on 02/12/2020

Carol is a Floral Goddess

WOW. Thank you, Carol, for helping make our special day such a success! From the centerpieces to the bouquets to the cake florals and more - everything was absolutely gorgeous and perfectly executed. Carol was very easy to communicate with and always followed through on her word. She helped bring our vision to life and we can’t thank her enough for a job well done!
    Staci H. Married on 11/09/2019

Wonderful Florist for Wedding!!

Carol is just the sweetest, and you can tell she loves what she does. She had a family emergency and had to cancel an appointment and ended up removing her delivery fee for the inconvenience - which she didn't need to do!! She was responsive and accommodating to changes, arrived on time the day of my wedding, and most importantly delivered beautiful flowers! I definitely would recommend her!
  • Andrea
    Andrea P. Married on 11/02/2019

A++ for Value, Service, and Experience

Finding a florist proved to be quite challenging. I researched, spoke to, and met with at least ten different florists; a few stopped responding once they knew how much I was willing to spend. On the other hand, Carol at CC Fine Florals was quick to respond over email and is one of the sweetest human beings you will ever meet. She was flexible with last minute changes, such as adding boutonnières for the father of the groom and two ring bearers. I ordered pillar candle vases through Carol, which was one less thing to worry about. She delivered promptly day of at the hotel as well as the venue. Did I mention the gorgeous floral arrangements? A combination of burgundy Dahlias white Hydrangeas, magnolia leaves, Italian Ruscus, and Janus spray roses (I did not want any pink, and she made sure to deliver). Carol blew me away with the table and pergola arrangements, and magnolia clusters than lined the aisles (I did not really see them until after the wedding, in pictures, as the wedding itself was a blur). Our two-tier smooth and textured cake was accented with Italian Ruscus as well. You will get the most for what you pay for with CC Fine Florals. Carol is so sweet, flexible, timely, and professional. Book Carol at CC Fine Florals, and you will not regret it.
  • Megan
    Megan K. Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing Wedding Flowers

Carol did a great job, and we are so glad that we went with her for our big day. After sharing my Pinterest board, the number of guests and discussing the color scheme, Carol was very knowledgable on the options. Carol was also very responsive to any updates or questions I had. Everything came together great for the wedding day!
    Amy Married on 10/20/2019

Perfection

Carol created the perfect floral arrangements for my daughter’s wedding! The flowers And greenery were beautiful and fresh, and the arrangements, signage florals, and bouquets were exactly what my daughter had envisioned. She was also very reasonable in pricing and provided amazing service!
  • Alanna
    Alanna Married on 10/19/2019

Simply beautiful, simply easy

Carol was very quick to respond, easy to talk to to discuss my vision, and very reasonably priced. After a quick phone call, and sharing my Pinterest board, she nailed it! My flowers were absolutely perfect and what I envisioned for my wedding day. We highly recommend CC Fine Florals! Thank you Carol!
    Tracy Married on 10/12/2019

Reasonably priced

Very reasonably priced. During the planning process, I changed my mind several times on the types of centerpieces and bouquets I wanted. We even added several boutonnieres last minute. Overall, Carol was very helpful and accommodating. The flowers looked beautiful the day of. I thought my (bride’s) bouquet would be larger, but that is okay. Everything still looked amazing. Thanks, Carol!
    Meredith E. Married on 10/05/2019

Couldn’t of been happier!

After doing lots of research and comparing prices between three different floral vendors CC Fine was by far the most affordable without sacrificing quality. Carol worked so hard to match specific details to my inspo pics. Not only were all the floral arrangements perfect but the placement of everything was spot on, I wouldn’t of changed a thing. On top of that Carol was very sweet to work with.
  • Yesi
    Yesi Married on 09/21/2019

We were not one bit disappointed and very happy with the service!

Carol was amazing from the beginning of our process! After reaching out to her, we knew she had to be our wedding floral vendor. She eased our minds with her expertise by explaining everything so thoroughly and effortlessly. We were floored when we got to our venue after seeing the beautiful flowers and the work that was put in. We were not one bit disappointed and very happy! We are from Chicago, so we decided to have our wedding planner donate all the floral arrangements to nearby retirement homes to make someone else happy.

CC Fine Florals's reply:

Hi Yesi,
    It was my pleasure to be a part of your beautiful wedding day! I'm thrilled that you loved everything, the Marbella Country Club is a great venue!
    Much happiness to both you and Cruz as your one year anniversary will soon be here before you know it!
    Blessings,
    Carol
    CC Fine Florals
  • Hailey
    Hailey H. Married on 09/14/2019

Go with Carol!

From the moment we sat down and started talking about my wedding, I could feel the pride Carol takes in her craft. Her knowledge of flowers is encyclopedic, she is very detail oriented, and your wedding flowers are in great hands with her. She got my vision so perfectly, and she was able to build upon it to make it even better than what I pictured originally. She was also flexible when I wanted to add a flower girl bouquet somewhat last minute. I honestly can't recommend her enough! Thank you Carol!!
  • Kelly
    Kelly P. Married on 07/19/2019

Beautiful flowers - exactly what i wanted!

I am so happy I decided to go with Carol for my wedding flowers. Booking with her was simple and straightforward. I gave her pictures of what I wanted, and she replicated them exactly! Everything looked just beautiful on the day of, and I couldn't be more grateful to her for making this process so easy and wonderful. CC Florals is the way to go!!
    Annabell Married on 04/12/2019

Carol and CC Fine Florals are THE BEST!

Carol at CC Fine Florals is THE BEST! Carol was so helpful, professional, and attentive to our wedding flowers! Carol took time to look over our ceremony site before the wedding, and checked in with us anytime there was a decision to make. Carol made sure that my vision matched her creation! We wanted blue flowers for our wedding, and Carol was able to make that happen, and the best part was the flowers looked natural! All our guests wondered how we had the most beautiful REAL blue orchids! I was so happy with the boutonnieres, corsages, bouquet, ceremony decor, and our reception! Carol took the time to decorate, not only our table, but my cake table as well! I would recommend Carol to everyone! No one will find another florist who is more trustworthy, friendly, and professional as Carol at CC Fine Florals! Thank you Carol!
  • Kira
    Kira B. Married on 03/16/2019

She is the best!

Carol was so sweet and exudes happiness and her love of flowers. From the moment we sat down, she was able to take everything I was explaining to her, and turn it into a beautiful vision. I would brainstorm with her constantly, and ask her opinion on things and she always responded right away and was very accommodating. Not only was she a joy to work with, but she made my wedding so beautiful with all her gorgeous flower arrangements. I HIGHLY recommend her!

Kira

CC Fine Florals's reply:

So sweet Kira, I loved working with your beautiful vision!
    So much happiness for you and Chris! Thank you for selecting me as your floral specialist!
    Teresa Married on 01/11/2019

She is fantastic!

When my daughter got engaged, I knew that I wanted to reach out to Carol about doing the flowers. I had seen her incredible creations before, and we were excited to meet with her.
    She was a joy to work with, her passion for what she does radiates from her! Carol was truly interested in my daughter's vision and also helped us enhance it, with her experience and great ideas. The end result was magnificent! The arbor was so incredibly beautiful, as were the centerpieces and the garlands down the center of the tables. My daughter's bouquet was exquisite!
    Carol was super responsive to our many emails, and phone calls, which I appreciate. We couldn't be more pleased with our choice to hire Carol to do the flowers for my daughter's beautiful wedding!
  • Tory
    Tory Married on 12/29/2018

Gorgeous Wedding Florals

I had originally wanted to do the flowers on my own, but my mom convinced me that that would be too stressful in the days leading up to the wedding, especially since we were getting married the Saturday between Christmas and New Years. I'm so grateful I found Carol! I loved my bouquet and my husband's boutonniere was gorgeous. I wanted an organic feel with a little bit of tropical inspiration, and she did a fantastic job! Carol was such a sweetheart, she arrived a bit early and helped with the setup, and she stuck around until the cake was delivered. She was extremely helpful and flexible. She was even able to make a gorgeous fake succulent boutonniere for one of our groomsmen who has allergies. Highly recommend!