CBellPhotos Reviews

2 | Round Hill, VA

2 Reviews for CBellPhotos

Elyssa · Married on 10/11/2014

Dave and I could not have been happier with the job Christy and Leesa did! We got two amazing photographers for our big day for much less than what others advertised for only one, and other than during the posed photos you wouldn't have even known they were there. I was so thrilled with the little moments they captured as they seamlessly wove through our ceremony and reception, catching so many things I didn't think we'd be able to have photos of. We also got full digital rights to our photos, which made sharing so easy for family and friends. Christy and Leesa were also a dream to work with, and seemed to truly care about making sure to capture what Dave and I wanted. So many photographers we spoke to before just saw our special day as a business transaction, but we loved how caring and personable Christy and Leesa were with us and our guests. I would absolutely recommend to anyone who wants AMAZING photographs for a price that is more than fair!

Sent on 02/26/2015

Jose · Married on 01/25/2014

Christy Bell and her team were absolutely AMAZING. We could not be happier. She not only has an incredible passion for working with people but also a photography talent that few can rival. Her and her team really helped us stay within our budget while providing a service that far exceeded what we paid for. CBellPhotos is the ONLY answer I give to people who ask me who would I recommend for a photographer!

Sent on 03/09/2014