CBCEREMONIES Reviews

CBCEREMONIES 7
  • Kayla

kayla · Getting married on 10/18/2020

Officiant review

Very friendly and polite. Is very well to work with.

Sent on 05/10/2019

Jonathan R Lezman · Married on 06/29/2019

Incredible Officiant, Personalized Service

I never wanted the traditional wedding script for my ceremony, but I also never though I would find an individual as talented as Cristina. Her ceremony moves at a good speed, but it is thought out and completely personalized to the clients’ needs. On day one, she even says ‘you can change anything you want up until the actual ceremony’, so the entire script is yours to mold. If you want something, just tell Cristina and she puts it into the piece with great attention to detail with the words she chooses. I could not recommend Cristina more highly, and it would be a mistake to not send her a message and really see what she’s about. She even drove 90 miles each way to mine (with a rehersal the night before).

Sent on 07/11/2019

Katie · Married on 01/05/2019

Excellent Officiant!

Cristina was so helpful in making our wedding day perfect. She was so easy to work with from the very first conversation and made me feel so comfortable about what I considered to be the most important part of our wedding, the ceremony. She was extremely organized and responsive throughout the process and quick to answer any questions that I had. We received several compliments from family and friends on her service and would highly recommend her to anyone getting married in Michigan!

Megan Reece · Married on 12/10/2018

Wonderful Expt

Christina from CBCeremonies was an absolute pleasure to work with, during the last-minute wedding my husband and I planned in Dec 2018. She made herself available to discuss our vision for the ceremony and helped us solidify our commitments to one another. She was very responsive and quick to make any changes as requested. And on the day of, when there were traffic delays and the silly bride was late to her own wedding, Christina was so flexible and accommodating, and just a kind person to work with. Thank you, Christina!

CBCEREMONIES's reply:

Megan - thank you for the thoughtful review. I loved being a part of your wedding. Enjoy that bottle of wine when the time comes to open your time capsule! 😊

amanda · Married on 10/27/2018

Helpful and Friendly

Cristina was so amazing at our wedding. She helped us plan the ceremony from the beginning and was able to personalize it exactly how we wanted. She was so friendly and fit into our wedding perfectly. I would recommend her to anyone needing an officiant.

• Heather

Heather Ferguson · Married on 10/20/2018

The best day ever...10.20.18

Cristina, CB Ceremonies, was amazing! From the beginning, Cristina was quick to respond and very helpful!

I messaged her in *very* short notice (legitimately, somewhere between 1.5 months prior to our wedding, after being engaged and preparing for this event for the past, nearly 2 years! HAHA (FYI--WHICH I DO *NOT* RECOMMED DOING!!!)! Thankfully for us, she was available, by absolute pure luck!

Not only is Cristina sweet as ever...but she completely fit right in to our personal style (down to earth modern country wedding)! It can be an overwhelming feeling when trying to find & figure out someone who will mesh well with your/their beliefs, style & comfort on your wedding day! It means something to have someone special officiate your wedding!

Through the process of our first meeting until the end of our wedding ceremony, Cristina kept in touch, letting us know exactly what she needed and offering up *ANY* help she could! Which is something I know helped us immensely as we were writing our own vows! Cristina allowed us to roam free within our writings, and for my fiancé...she helped organize his thoughts! <3 She’s truly a special soul and is in this business for all the right reasons! Not to mention, very affordable and offers to let you pay in portions, if need be.

I just wanted to say thank you for being there for us, that day.....before...and after! I'd recommend her a 100x's over!!!!

Thank You Cristina!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    CBCEREMONIES 12
    CBCEREMONIES 13
    CBCEREMONIES 14

Tammy · Married on 09/22/2018

Cristina was prompt to respond,very professional and even changed a few details for us with no hesitation.She treated us like family.Forever grateful to her.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Nick · Married on 09/08/2018

Cristina is fantastic! She spared no expense making sure every detail of our ceremony was tailored exactly the way we wanted. Thank you again Cristina!

Sent on 09/23/2018
    CBCEREMONIES 15
    CBCEREMONIES 16

Sarah · Married on 09/07/2018

Cristina was great! Totally customizable to your needs. She was up beat and funny. Made sure we stayed calmed and kept everything moving! She was amazing would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Taylor · Married on 08/26/2018

It was so nice. I loved that it was done for us i wouldn’t want no one else to do it!

Sent on 09/10/2018
    CBCEREMONIES 17
    CBCEREMONIES 18

Kristen · Married on 06/30/2018

Cristina was excellent! Very responsive to our questions and accommodating to last minute changes. Our backyard elopement was perfect!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Ashlie · Married on 06/16/2018

I had to plan a last minute small ceremony for my husband and I! Cristina did an amazing job at writing a script and getting everything done within such short notice! She truly is amazing at what she does! I highly recommend Cristina to help you start your future!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Dayna · Married on 06/02/2018

Cristina went above and beyond to meet our needs for our ceremony. She was there to help us create the most meaningful connection with your guest. Our friends and family mean the world to us and she was able to let them know that without their acceptance of Gay Marriage we would not have had the ability to have a elegant wedding like we did. We highly recommend Cristina to help you start your future out perfect.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Leanna · Married on 02/09/2018

Absolutely wonderful! Made things very easy!

CBceremonies did a fantastic job for our same-sex wedding! She was timely with responses, and very accommodating! Her prices are more than fair, and she will make your wedding party and guests feel very comfortable. Book cbceremonies, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 02/24/2019
    CBCEREMONIES 19

Ashlyn Beattie · Married on 04/14/2019

Perfect officiant for our wedding day!

Christina was fantastic! She had never done a hand-fasting ceremony before and was more than willing to learn and to adapt to our needs. We had a non-religious ceremony with a couple of bumps in the road (not her fault!) and she just went with the flow. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great officiant!

Sent on 06/20/2019