CB Hair Design Reviews

CB Hair Design 3
CB Hair Design 4

Dot E · Married on 09/14/2019

Mother of the Bride

My MOB hair was elegant and sophisticated and made me feel so confident walking down the aisle. Courtney listened to what I was looking for and delivered! She took the stress out of the wedding prep making it fun. Thank you so much Courtney!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Mackenzie · Married on 06/24/2018

Absolutely amazing experience!!!

Courtney did my hair and bridesmaids hair in my wedding day! She did an amazing job- she was flexible with what my bridesmaids wanted and made my dream hair come true! From the moment I met her at the hair trial, she was easy to talk with and very knowledgeable with different styles/ideas. I highly recommend Courtney for any wedding/fancy occasion; you won’t be disappointed!!!!

CB Hair Design 5
    CB Hair Design 6
    CB Hair Design 7
    Sent on 05/04/2019

Jen Daniels · Married on 05/26/2018

Seamless Work

Hiring Courtney was a no brainer. I had several recommendations on her work in the salon and outside for weddings and after our first interaction I just knew she was the perfect stylist for me on my wedding day. She showed up an hour before hand to set up and ended up helping me with all of the things that simply slipped my mind like airing out my gown veil and setting up all of my accessories and such for the photographer to shoot when they arrived. She was the last one out the door behind me after she put my veil in and I just had complete peace of mind in her presence the entire morning. Super fun and super talented. She even knew just what to suggest and do for certain hair types and people when they were unsure of the look they wanted. She is your gal for all Wedding day/ event hair needs. Seamless day and styles. Thank You Courtney

Sent on 11/07/2018

Katie · Married on 08/05/2017

When my stylist fell through a month before my wedding, Courtney came through in a pinch and I'm so glad she did. She came right to the venue (early!), did all the girls hair, and was really easy to work with. I showed photos of what I wanted done, and she did just that, and fairly quickly too. All the bridesmaids and my mother in law were really happy with the styles she did, and they held up all night, even with the dancing, wind, etc. Definately go with Courtney if you're looking for easy and beautiful on-site wedding hair styling.

Sent on 08/08/2017
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 06/09/2017

Wonderful hairstylist!

Courtney did a fabulous job for my wedding, all of my bridesmaid wanted different hairstyles and she accommodated everyone easily. She was well prepared and finished everyone with time to spare before our first look. I would highly recommend her!

CB Hair Design 8
    Sent on 09/23/2019

Gabrielle · Married on 10/09/2016

Courtney is amazing at all she does! The weekend of my wedding I needed my hair colored and she fit me in two days before the big day. She did an absolutely amazing job with my color. She also did my updo for my wedding and did an incredible job. She really took my vision and brought it to life. She was on time, took her time, and really worked hard to give us all hairstyles that we loved. Courtney was also really helpful with all of the chaos and really wanted everything to go right. My hair was perfect for the big day and I loved having Courtney be a part of my special day.

Sent on 03/12/2017

Danielle · Married on 10/01/2016

Courtney is an extremely talented hair stylist and colorist. My mother, sister and I all go to her. She fit me in under short notice for a cut and color right before my wedding and always does an amazing job. She is very accommodating and an absolute pleasure to be around.. I definitely consider her one of the very best in the area and highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/25/2017

Linsey · Married on 07/09/2016

I had a wonderful experience with Courtney! She traveled to my house. Since the wedding I have used her for my baby shower & maternity pictures.

Sent on 03/21/2017

Courtney was amazing! I didn't have time to do a test run before my wedding but had a good idea of what I wanted for me and my bridesmaids. I showed Courtney a few pictures of my ideas and she absolutely nailed it! She was professional, easy going, and fun! Honestly my hair was one of my favorite parts of my wedding!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Courtney does amazing hair! So very talented and professional. She did beautiful work on my wedding day hair along with my sister too. I highly recommend her to anyone that's looking to make their wedding day perfect at an affordable price.

Sent on 03/11/2017

Courtney is definitely one of the best colorist and stylist in Upstate NY. She does phenomal work. She took my hair from dark blonde/light brown to a healthy platinum blonde. I recommend her to all of my friends! Not only is she the sweetest, but very professional and will make your hair dreams come true!

angela · Married on 08/30/2014

Absolutely amazing stylist! Very professional! Love all of her work!!

Sent on 03/18/2017

Kelly · Married on 08/23/2014

I chose Courtney to do my hair as well as my bridesmaids' hair for my wedding. She was quick and easygoing, but new exactly what I wanted-I find my hair does not want to hold volume or curls easily at all, and I was nervous my hair would look like a boring flat mess for the big day. Courtney took this into consideration and I felt confident (and relieved!) for myself all 6 bridesmaids, that we achieved what I was after....we felt classy but with a touch of youthful freshness! You'll be happy and impressed-this chick knows what she's doing!

Britta · Married on 06/07/2014

Courtney was he absolute BEST! She was so friendly and outgoing, she just lights up any room she's in! She is extremely talented and will make what you envision a reality. I felt like a princess on my wedding day and got so many compliments on my hair and makeup. She is amazing!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Donna Plattel · Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding Day Hair for 9

Courtney and her assistant arrived exactly on time, had all the needed equipment and were able to make everyone happy. They offered to redo anything that anyone wasn't comfortable with, but in the end, no one needed a " re do ". They listened to what each woman wanted and delivered !

Sent on 06/13/2019