Cave Hill Vineyard & Winery Reviews

Cave Hill Vineyard & Winery 4
Cave Hill Vineyard & Winery 5
  • Melinda

Melinda Barger 路 Getting married on 06/06/2020

The most gorgeous venue in Kentucky!!

This venue is gorgeous there is no other venue I have fell more in love with than this one. Bill the owner is so down to earth and all the staff are the nicest people you will ever meet! He even gave me a packet of ideas and people who do weddings which helped out A LOT!! if that doesn't describe how nice and generous they are he told me to call or text him anytime no matter what time if I have questions 馃槉 if he doesn't get back with me then he makes sure to get back with me the next day I am truly grateful I found the place for the wedding of my dreams!!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Tina 路 Married on 06/09/2018

Bill and Debbie are awesome to work with. They were very considerate, helpful and prompt in meeting our needs and request!

Cave Hill Vineyard & Winery 6
    Sent on 07/05/2018

Chase 路 Married on 06/02/2018

We had a beautiful time with beautiful scenery. We were taken great care of by the staff. I would highly recommend to anyone else!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Summer 路 Married on 05/26/2018

I can not express just how awesome the owners, Bill and Debbie, are and just how beautiful this place is. You will not meet friendlier people, I tell you. The vineyard is absolutely breathtaking-- definitely a hidden treasure in Kentucky. I am so glad I chose Cave Hill Vineyard as my wedding site, and the photos and memories are something I will cherish for years to come. I definitely recommend to anyone wanting a Kentucky farm, or secluded in the country, wedding. I love everything about this place, also, the wine is just amazing as well! Definitley the best decision I made for my special day (next to marrying the love of my life of course)

Cave Hill Vineyard & Winery 7
    Cave Hill Vineyard & Winery 8
    Sent on 07/20/2018
  • F

Felisha 路 Married on 05/19/2018

This place is absolutely gorgeous! We visited in December and thought the place was beautiful. The pavilion is wonderful to use for a reception or ceremony. Debbie and Bill are the best. It鈥檚 a great value for the venue. You have tables and chairs and they have a speaker system you can use. It鈥檚 out in the country so you don鈥檛 have to worry about noise from traffic. The bridal house is amazing! Plenty of light so you can see to do your makeup. Our wedding was truly magical. We loved this place!

Cave Hill Vineyard & Winery 9
    Cave Hill Vineyard & Winery 10
    Sent on 05/23/2018

Dusty 路 Married on 05/05/2018

Exceeded our expectations in every way. I would highly recommend this venue for weddings. Convenient and very easy to work with and their wine is fantastic.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Crystal 路 Married on 09/23/2017

Had the pleasure of photographing a wedding there September 2017. It is a photographers dream out there! Super pretty and relaxing, and the staff are so helpful and friendly and from I seen, went above and beyond! Can't wait to photograph another wedding there!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Trish 路 Married on 10/01/2016

The views are spectacular, the staff very friendly and effective, and the overnight accommodations were top-notch. Great all around experience.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Shea 路 Married on 05/29/2016

Book them! They're amazing. Not super strict about rules, wonderful people to work with. Best wine ever. Book them! I dont remember exact pricing. Im guestimating. They provided the speakers and tables and chairs!

Sent on 02/23/2017

Jessica 路 Married on 11/21/2015

Cave Hill Vineyard is great! Having both my wedding and reception here. Debbie, the owner, has been great about everything and the place is beautiful. Can't wait for my big day!

Sent on 09/05/2015

melissa 路 Married on 08/16/2015

As soon as we drove up to Cave Hill Vineyard we knew there was no other place we would rather get married. The grounds are absolutely beautiful. The reception building is very nice and can easily accommodate guests, catering, and a DJ. They have tables, chairs, and ceremony chairs available which. The Pattersons were amazing. They made everything simple and easy. I feel like they really care about making your day perfect. I am so happy we found this place!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Katelyn 路 Married on 08/01/2015

Beautiful Venue. Lots of space! Perfect locations for photos as well.

Sent on 10/22/2016

ERYN 路 Married on 06/14/2015

Wonderful venue with wonderful people. ANYTHING that we needed was provided. Very helpful staff and friendly people. Thanks for your kindness and patience.

Sent on 06/20/2015
  • Judy

Judy 路 Married on 08/24/2014

A beautiful place with beautiful owners!

Sent on 03/01/2015

Katie 路 Married on 08/02/2014

This is a great venue. The only thing missing is a kitchen area for caterers. They are wonderful to work with and supply many items others do not.

Sent on 09/01/2014

Kara 路 Married on 10/19/2013

Wonderful people to work with. Are constantly improving their venue and it's already beautiful! I can't thank the people at Cave Hill enough for helping make my wedding wonderful.

Sent on 03/03/2014
  • User3946116 路 2+ years ago

I couldn't have picked a better place for my special day. Debbie at cavehill was there for me on my wedding day when my 2 steamers wouldn't work she had one ready for me upon arrival... They were super nice. Bill even toted me around on the golf cart to help get me to place to place for beautiful pictures.. I would highly recommend this venue!!! Beautiful place, with awesome helpful people. !!!!

Sent on 03/03/2014

Kendra 路 Married on 09/28/2013

We had our wedding in 2013 and it was beautiful then, but now they've expanded and its breathe taking. The pictures were perfect. They owners were fabulous. I hoghly recommend cave hill!

Sent on 02/26/2016

Cave Hill Vineyard & Winery's reply:

Thanks Kendra! Your wedding was absolutely Beautiful! It the people like you, your family and friends, that makes our job so much easier and FUN!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth 路 Married on 09/20/2013

We were wanting an intimate ceremony one day and a party the next. Cave Hill Vineyard was the perfect venue for both! Our ceremony on the deck with just thirty people was wonderful with the tree surrounding us and lanterns hanging above. The next day we had a party with one hundred and fifty set up in the pavilion. Bill and Debbie were absolutely wonderful and made sure both our days were perfect.

Sent on 09/23/2013

Payal 路 Married on 09/15/2013

This was the most beautiful place to have a wedding. I had the first indian wedding in this location & it went amazingly! My family & husband's family came from pretty far & although they questioned our choice initially when they saw it they realized why we picked this gorgeous vineyard. Debbie & Bill were so helpful and patient! They helped make the day perfect!!

Sent on 09/22/2013

David & Kim 路 Married on 09/07/2013

Bill and Debbie were absolutely exceptional. They helped us to make our Wedding Day perfect. We would, without reservation, highly recommend this event venue to anyone!

Sent on 03/04/2014

Carol 路 Married on 08/03/2013

Cavehill Vineyard is the most beautiful place there is to have a wedding or any kind of ceremony, beautiful place with beautiful people to work with, Bill and Debbie have done a wonderful job creating a place like they have, my son was married there and it was wonderful!! Love Cavehill Vineyard and Bill and Debbie!! Bill and Debbie go above and beyond to make sure that you have everything you need to make your day even that much more special!!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Tiffany 路 Married on 06/29/2013

Bill and Debbie provided a wonderful experience for my wedding. Anything I needed help with they were more than willing to help in any way possible. The venue was beautiful and everything about the vineyard is perfect!!! I would recommend this place to anyone looking!!!

Sent on 03/05/2014
  • User2676404 路 2+ years ago

Cave Hill Vineyard was such beautiful venue for my April 2013 wedding. The vineyard is off the beaten path, but the scenery is worth it. We heard comments from our guests all day about how beautiful our wedding was. There is a covered pavilion, which helped to ease my mind about the possibility of rain during my outside wedding. Bill and Debbie, the owners, are some of the nicest people you will find. They are constantly making improvements to the property, and they offer whatever they have available (tables, chairs, arches, etc.) to their brides at no additional cost. They were quick to respond to every email and phone call, and they were very flexible. I feel like they went out of their way to help make our day perfect! I would absolutely recommend Cave Hill Vineyard to a friend!

Sent on 05/03/2013

Liz 路 Married on 05/26/2012

Cave Hill Vineyards was our dream come true. The location was beautiful and the service was outstanding! The Cave Hill owners did everything they could to make our wedding the best day possible. They participated the entire time, making sure guest cars were directed, and going out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed. If you want a beautiful and stress free location for your wedding, book Cave Hill Vineyard now!

Sent on 06/20/2012