Cattleya Bridal & Floral Design Reviews

10 | Chicago, IL

10 Reviews for Cattleya Bridal & Floral Design

10 Cattleya Bridal & Floral Design Reviews

Jenny · Married on 09/08/2018

Since the first time I had spoke with candy (the owner) I knew she was the person I wanted to do business with for my wedding. She even let me come in one night to view the final outcome of another bride's bouquet and bridesmaids bouquet. I told her my idea on what I was looking for and my price range and she prepared a sample picture in which I loved. Her prices were amazing compared to other companies in which I did my research. I even asked candy if she could send me a picture of my bouquets the day before the wedding and I had fell in love with them. When she came in person the day of my wedding which I must include she was on time, I was in such wow because even though with the pictures I loved the outcome in person they were better. The flowers were fresh, fully bloomed and smelled amazing. My bouquet still looks amazing and it's been 5 days since my wedding. I am totally recommending cattleya bridal &floral design to all brides or for any occasion. Thank you so much for making my wedding pictures look beautiful with my flowers.

Madeline · Married on 06/11/2017

Candy (the owner) helped me create the romantic soft florals that I was looking for on my wedding day. She made exact replicas of the pictures that I gave her, in addition to suggesting romantic tea lighting, all while staying in my budget. She's one of the few vendors that I'll stay in touch with from my wedding.

Vanessa · Married on 05/27/2017

We chose Candy to do the flowers for our wedding, and we were very happy working with her and with the results of her bouquets and arrangements. We changed our minds more than once on general style and color schemes, but Candy worked very patiently with us to integrate ideas we'd gathered ourselves with her own suggestions.

Candy's end results looked amazing in the reception venue and on the wedding party, and she was very reliable in getting things delivered and set up in a timely manner. All of our guests complimented how beautiful the flowers were, and they still talked about them even weeks after the wedding. Our family has also kept the flowers in the fridge and are using them for home decoration now. We really appreciate her fantastic floral designs. We'd definitely recommend her to others for any floral arrangement needs.

• W

Wendy · Married on 05/21/2017

Many thanks for the great service. Sorry for the late review. Everything comes exactly like what I want on my day. Thanks again for helping on my wedding at the last minuet with an affordable price. I'd like to recommend to everyone.

Sarah · Married on 01/07/2017

Cattleya Bridal & Floral Design was great!

Candyce and Steven · Married on 02/22/2014

We used Cattleya for our wedding and words cannot describe how wonderful Candy and everyone at of Cattleya Flowers is. I was speechless when I saw my bouquet because it was more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. After meeting with Candy I knew that all I had to do was give her some inspiration and let her run with it. My only specific requests were keep the flowers in the purple family and make everything unique. What she gave us was AMAZING. She transformed the ceremony venue as well with the most beautiful backdrop, lighting, and flowers. From the centerpieces for the reception, gorgeous ceremony flowers, a flower girl basket along with rose petals..... Amazing. Just amazing. Even my husband, who had zero input, couldn't get over how great everything looked. I also love that this is a business in Bridgeport because I am a lifelong resident.

JK · Married on 07/13/2013

We Loved Juliet! With wedding planning, there are so many times you feel overwhelmed and anxious, but everytime we met with Juliet she made us excited for our big day! We checked out ALOT of venues in chicago, and almost everyone we spoke to recommended Juliet. Not only does she make one of a kind flower arrangements, but she does a GREAT job trying to stay within your budget and make things beautiful! She is very responsive and professional, and she simply transformed our venue to look even more magical than it was. She is a pleasure to work with!

Laurice · Married on 10/26/2012

Juliet was phenomenal! I loved my bouquet, my BM's bouquets, and our centerpieces!! I had a certain vision in my head and she made it all come true! We decided to get cake centerpieces for our wedding instead of flowers. However, at the last minute, I opted to get single roses and votive candles (see photos) as part of our table decor. I loved that it didn't overpower my cakes, rather, complemented them. It was so romantic! I was gushing the whole night! I'm actually gushing right now! Juliet also worked with my budget and helped me save money. She also introduced me to her brother's restaurant Thalia Spice which ended up being our rehearsal dinner venue. I highly recommend Cattleya Bridal!!!

Veronica · Married on 05/19/2018

Candy did the flowers at my wedding; everything came out beautiful; the flowers selected were fresh and fragrant. I told her a basic idea of what I was looking for and she gave me different sample ideas to choose from. Overall the whole process was easy and the costs were fair for the quality of work. I would recommend her to anyone.

Important: When you put her name into Google/Yelp it does say permanently closed which threw me at first. But Candy is no longer working from the storefront, and is still making beautiful bouquets from home.

• Q

Qianqian · Married on 06/25/2017

The owner is very friendly. I got wedding dress, bridesmaid dress, makeup and hair, and flowers from it.