8 Reviews for Cattleya Bridal & Floral Design

8 Cattleya Bridal & Floral Design Reviews

We chose Candy to do the flowers for our wedding, and we were very happy working with her and with the results of her bouquets and arrangements. We changed our minds more than once on general style and color schemes, but Candy worked very patiently with us to integrate ideas we'd gathered ourselves with her own suggestions.

Candy's end results looked amazing in the reception venue and on the wedding party, and she was very reliable in getting things delivered and set up in a timely manner. All of our guests complimented how beautiful the flowers were, and they still talked about them even weeks after the wedding. Our family has also kept the flowers in the fridge and are using them for home decoration now. We really appreciate her fantastic floral designs. We'd definitely recommend her to others for any floral arrangement needs.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Many thanks for the great service. Sorry for the late review. Everything comes exactly like what I want on my day. Thanks again for helping on my wedding at the last minuet with an affordable price. I'd like to recommend to everyone.

Profile Picture Wendy, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Cattleya Bridal & Floral Design was great!

Profile Picture Sarah, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We used Cattleya for our wedding and words cannot describe how wonderful Candy and everyone at of Cattleya Flowers is. I was speechless when I saw my bouquet because it was more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. After meeting with Candy I knew that all I had to do was give her some inspiration and let her run with it. My only specific requests were keep the flowers in the purple family and make everything unique. What she gave us was AMAZING. She transformed the ceremony venue as well with the most beautiful backdrop, lighting, and flowers. From the centerpieces for the reception, gorgeous ceremony flowers, a flower girl basket along with rose petals..... Amazing. Just amazing. Even my husband, who had zero input, couldn't get over how great everything looked. I also love that this is a business in Bridgeport because I am a lifelong resident.

Profile Picture Candyce and Steven, 2/22/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

We Loved Juliet! With wedding planning, there are so many times you feel overwhelmed and anxious, but everytime we met with Juliet she made us excited for our big day! We checked out ALOT of venues in chicago, and almost everyone we spoke to recommended Juliet. Not only does she make one of a kind flower arrangements, but she does a GREAT job trying to stay within your budget and make things beautiful! She is very responsive and professional, and she simply transformed our venue to look even more magical than it was. She is a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture JK, 7/13/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Juliet was phenomenal! I loved my bouquet, my BM's bouquets, and our centerpieces!! I had a certain vision in my head and she made it all come true! We decided to get cake centerpieces for our wedding instead of flowers. However, at the last minute, I opted to get single roses and votive candles (see photos) as part of our table decor. I loved that it didn't overpower my cakes, rather, complemented them. It was so romantic! I was gushing the whole night! I'm actually gushing right now! Juliet also worked with my budget and helped me save money. She also introduced me to her brother's restaurant Thalia Spice which ended up being our rehearsal dinner venue. I highly recommend Cattleya Bridal!!!

Profile Picture Laurice, 10/26/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The owner is very friendly. I got wedding dress, bridesmaid dress, makeup and hair, and flowers from it.

Profile Picture Qianqian, 6/25/17, 1 Review