Catta Verdera Country Club Reviews

31 | Lincoln, CA

31 Reviews for Catta Verdera Country Club

• Jocelyn

Jocelyn · Married on 11/24/2018

Planned wedding from long distance - this venue made it easy!

Christina helped so much with answering all my questions I had when planning this wedding from another state! The wedding turned out perfect - the staff kept everything organized during rehearsal and the ceremony. Guests raved about how beautiful the venue was and how tasty the food was! Great pricing too for what you get! Would recommend this venue to anyone

Sent on 12/20/2018

Catta Verdera Country Club's reply:

Jocelyn,

Thank you for choosing us to celebrate your special day and trusting us from far away!
    We are so happy to hear all of the great feedback.!!
    Congratulations!

Lily · Married on 09/09/2018

They know what they are doing. I had an amazing time there. Could not have been more happy with everything. They have everything down packed. Everything was seem less. All the guest had fun. The place is absolutely stunning. It decorates itself. All the wildlife and trees, you don't feel like you are.in Lincoln at all.

Alyssa · Married on 11/11/2017

All weddings should be held at Catta Verdera! The planning was easy, and we were taken care of 100% through the whole process. Christina was so amazing! We couldn’t have made it without her. The value she adds is immeasurable. The staff were all equally great and there isn’t words for the beauty of the site and grounds. It was truly a magical day.

Sandy · Married on 09/22/2017

We had our daughter's wedding at Catta Verdera this past weekend and it was fabulous!! I can't say enough good things about the location, the staff was great , and the food delicious! Our guests raved about everything-the location, the appetizers ,meal, and staff!
    And Christina, the event coordinator is amazing!!!! We are so glad we chose Catta Verdera for this special day.

Stephanie · Married on 07/15/2017

Thank you Christina and everyone at Catta Verdera for making our wedding day so amazing!! Everything went by so smoothly and I could not believe how fast time went by before we knew it, it was midnight!! Time to leave and we were not ready for the night to end!! Thank you guys for everything!!! I hope to attend a wedding at Catta Verdera in the future!!!

• I

Inez · Married on 04/14/2017

Best venue ever!! Our wedding coordinator Christina was amazing. She was wonderful to work with and very easy going. The food was delicious and the service was great. Not to mention how beautiful the venue is. Our ceremony was outdoors and perfect. They were affordable and had great package options.

Nicole · Married on 10/15/2016

What a beautiful venue. My now wife and I got married here in October and we cannot say enough good things about Catta Verdera and their staff. When picking a venue we felt it was important to pick a place that we connected with. We also felt it was important to connect with the people we would be working with. Jim and Christina were fantastic people. We worked mostly with Christina and she was just so amazing throughout the entire process. She explained everything very well, even multiple times if we forgot and was so pleasant the entire time.

The bride and groom suites were outstanding! The bridal suite is ENORMOUS and everything a bride could want for getting ready. They had staff on hand to get drinks and food at both suites. The groom’s suite is about just what you would expect, a nice room, not overly sized with a bathroom (no shower) and nice furniture with a nice patio and good places nearby to take photos.

They have a beautiful outdoor ceremony area and picturesque landscapes to back it up. We were originally supposed to have an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. The decision to move the ceremony inside due to the impending rain was made and it was beautiful. We never imagined the ceremony inside and no one would have ever guessed that it was not supposed to be that way from the beginning. The way they set up the room you almost wouldn't know that it was also the reception area. Their team did a great job getting everything set up for the ceremony and broken down and ready for the reception.
    The food was OUTSTANDING. Not even our pickiest guest had anything bad to say. They also worked with us during the planning process to accommodate our guests with food allergies. We had an amazing wedding day, their staff made the rain a non-factor for us and took care of everything. IIf amazing food and flawless landscape is important to you in finding your perfect venue we would highly recommend Catta Verdera.

I'm very careful at who I reach out to for even an inquiry. I read reviews from multiple forums before connecting with a vendor, so from the very first moment, that I emailed Catta Verdera until the very end of the night of my wedding when I gave Christina (their coordinator) a hug, I, as the bride was extremely satisfied with every communication, interaction, and quality of products and services they had to offer. Every email, phone call and in-person meeting with Christina, was easy, friendly, fast and not stressful.

We selected this venue without even taking a tour of the place, but we already knew it would be the best option we had at very last minute (we had less than 3 months to plan), and luckily they were available on the date we wanted! Once we stepped foot on the grounds, we knew this was it. All other sites we planned to visit that day were already clear off our minds. We made the right decision signing the contract with Catta Verdera. Their food is amazing, the staff are amazing. We wouldn't have gotten the quality at their price anywhere else, best value especially since we live in the Bay Area where pricing, amenities and services could not compare.

My husband who is very hard to please was absolutely happy with Catta Verdera and couldn't stop talking about how much fun we had at our wedding and how all the staff (bartender, servers, Jim-the banquet manager, etc) were all super nice. Great job Catta Verdera for making him happy! He said every penny was worth it! ;)

Sheila · Married on 03/20/2015

I just love the venue at Catta Verdera. You will fall in love with this place. I have done my research, out of the 5 places all over Greater Sacramento, Catta Verdera by far is the best. Truly one of a kind, venue; with its Spanish style architecture. It provides an indoor and outdoor ceremony sites then few walking distance can be your cocktail area over at the Terrace then of course the main dining room, Casa Alegria. They also provide a bridal and Groom Suite for the getting ready part which is great for pictures. They provide an above and beyond professional service. Cristina Addiego is amazing, she is the day of coordinator but she will help your through out your wedding plans from day one. She answers email or call right away even gave out her personal phone number, that's how personable their service is. The food is phenomenal! 5 course dinner including the cake, not some cheap meat choices. i had lobster and prime rib as my dinner Entree choices. Our guest was floored! With the quality of service, food, venue and very reasonable price you cant go wrong with Catta Verdera.

• Megan

Megan · Married on 10/18/2014

We are so thrilled we decided to have our wedding at Catta Verdera Country Club. From the beautiful location to the amazing food and incredible staff, everything was absolutely perfect!

After researching wedding venues for over a month (and visiting close to 20!) I finally discovered Catta Verdera. Immediately upon driving through the front gate I knew this was the perfect setting. The ceremony site, cocktail reception area and ballroom were exactly what I was looking for. The pictures of the venue speak for themselves; it is an absolutely breathtaking location!

I was also extremely impressed with Catta Verdera’s Event Coordinator, Christina. She is impeccably organized and is fantastic at what she does. She captured every detail we discussed and was an integral reason that our big day went off “without a hitch”. I truly cannot express how thankful I was for everything she did!

And finally, the last major component to a wedding venue: food. It was outstanding!! My great aunt (who has been to many nice weddings throughout her lifetime) specifically commented that it was the best wedding food she had ever tasted. The steaks were cooked perfectly, the food was still hot when plated, and the presentation was impeccable.

My husband and I are incredibly thankful to the entire Catta Verdera staff and are so pleased with how our wedding turned out. It truly was a fairy tale wedding and every aspect of the day was perfect!

Lisa · Married on 05/18/2014

Christina is AMAZING. Our wedding was amazing, and I credit that to all my vendors, but most of all, this venue. The staff really goes above and beyond, from tasting events, rehearsals, day of coordination services and I can go on and on. Thank you so much for making the best day of our lives PERFECT!

Nicole · Married on 10/11/2013

Our wedding was the best day of our lives from start to finish and this had to do tremendously with our Gorgeous wedding venue and the phenominal staff at Catta Verdera. From the moment we walked onto the grounds for our tour, I knew I wanted to have the wedding there. I went with my Mom and Mother-in-Law to check it out and Christina gaves us a tour of the amazing grounds. I brought my husband back the second time for the final "ok" and he agreed that this was the place. Christina is the best! She will answer every little question you could have. She is so kind and thoughtful. She answers emails quickly and returns phone calls promptly. Our food was so delicious. We did a personalized package and got to create some really creative and different food ideas and Catta Verdera was more than willing to accomodate us. Drinks were flowing all night, everything was smooth all day (and if it wasn't, I had no idea because Christina and the staff handled it all) My bridesmaids told me she was even helping them hang mason jar candle lanterns. The golf course is beautiful, the views are incredible. I'm so happy with our choice and I hope someday we can throw another party at Catta. Vow renewal in 10 years maybe??? :)

Kelly · Married on 09/14/2013

I had my wedding at Catta Verdera on September 14, 2013 and could not have been happier! The whole process went smoothly and our on-site coordinator, Christina, was wonderful to deal with. She was super responsive and detailed, which I love since I'm pretty OCD with my spreadsheets...ha! We had an unexpected guest at the reception and Christina handled it perfectly. Jim, the F&B manager, was also great to deal with.

When we had our room preview before the guests entered, I couldn't believe how well Christina and her staff pulled it all together! It was EXACTLY how I imagined it would look. They're great with the details, and as we all know, that makes all the difference.

All of my guests raved about everything, from the beautiful location to the amazing food and great service. Thank you to Catta Verdera and the amazing staff for making our special day run so smoothly!

Samantha · Married on 10/27/2012

My husband and I got married in December 2012 at Catta Verdera. From the first email inquiring about the venue to the final moment of my wedding day was absolutely amazing. The staff at Catta Verdera was so helpful and made every second of my wedding planning and day exactly what I imagined. Christina, the wedding coordinator, was always accommodating and quickly responsive to any questions concerns and requests I had. This venue was so so beautiful and I was so glad we chose it. I would recommend this venue for your wedding or any event that your looking for.

Janay · Married on 05/05/2012

Catta Verdera is the perfect location for an outside wedding. The minute we arrived we knew this venue was the one. It was absolutely beautiful and the outside terrace (cocktail hour) and inside room (reception) were the perfect fit for us. We loved working with Christina who was very responsive and helpful.

Heather · Married on 10/22/2011

Out of the entire wedding planning process Christina at Catta Verdera made this part of the planning the easiest and seamless ... the only part that I wasn't stressed about!!

Melissa · Married on 10/08/2011

From the moment I went to visit Catta Verdera and met Britini and Christina I knew that this was the perfect venue for me. Christina was an AMAZING coordinator and WONDERFUL to work with throughout the whole process. She responded to all of my many questions in a timely fashion and always with a smile, as if I was her only bride! On the day of the wedding, I was greeted by my own personal attendant who helped to make sure that I was well informed about the day, helped to keep the bridal party on track and to make sure that we had everything we needed, which included food, beverages and reminders to keeps my lipstick handy and accessible for pictures.

Since the wedding, all of my guests have raved about the venue and its amazing food and level of service! The venue was spacious and I love that there were no round tables and we were even able to have our extra big dance floor in the middle of the room, even with a 170 guests.

I can’t say enough about Catta Verdera and working with Christina, who was an absolute joy to work with and made sure that I was stress-free from start to finish.

Christian · Married on 05/14/2011

I would like to say Catta Verdera exceeded my expectations. Ever since I got to the place at 10am on the wedding day to start getting ready, they were attentive to anything I needed. I had a personal server helping me with whatever I needed or wanted. Food was great and service was amazing! The whole staff was soo friendly and helpful the whole day and Christina was an amazing wedding planner. She was always on top of things and very nice to work with. I would definitely recommend anyone looking for a venue. They were great and I have gotten soo many compliments from guests on how great the whole staff was. Gotta love them and soo glad I chose them!

Megan · Married on 04/24/2010

My husband and I held our ceremony and reception at Catta Verdera and it was amazing! From the moment we arrived on site we were taken care of by the amazing staff. They provided us with everything that we needed. The ceremony site was perfect, the food was AMAZING, and the reception room was gorgeous.

I really wanted a place for our reception that was large enough for our 130 guests, but didnt look like a traditional banquet room. Catta Verdera is the perfect solution. The banquet room looks amazing and the square tables are very unique.

I cant say enough about how great the staff is, how perfect the location is, and how amazing the food is. Catta Verdera is the best!

Phill · Married on 04/24/2010

Amazing venue. As a fellow event professional I have filmed at over 400 locations and I picked Catta Verdera over all others, that speaks highly of their quality and commitment to excellence. From the initial booking, to the tasting, rehearsal, and the wedding day, no detail was spared on making sure we had exactly what we needed.

• Krista

Krista · Married on 07/11/2009

They made the whole planning sooo stress free!! I did nothing the day of and clean up... I did nothing! It was amazing... Im so glad I chose them and even if it seems a bit expensive... in the long run it truly wasn't!! I would not have changed a thing about how they conducted business! Their amazing, the place is amazing and they made it an amazing day for us!! Worth every penny? I would have paid double!!!!!!

Slavic & Marina · Married on 06/15/2014

Catta Verdera was definitely the most beautiful venue for our special day!!Christina our coordinator was amazing! She answered all of our questions, was very helpful and was a pleasure to work with!

Lynette · Married on 07/03/2009

This is an absolutely stunning venue with amazing staff! I wouldn't have had it any other way!

• Mandy

Mandy · Married on 08/25/2017

I would recommend Catta Verdera to anyone who is getting married and wants their venue to be beautiful, valuable and effortless. Not only are the grounds breathtaking, but the club and the retreats are heavenly. I fell in love with this place the moment I stepped foot in to the property. We didn't even have to decorate very much because it was amazing. We received one of their end of summer specials to cut costs, but even the regular price would have been worth every single penny. With the level of professionalism, the amazing offerings and the delicious food...I couldn't have been happier. Now, let's talk about Christina and all of the other amazing staff at Catta Verdera. Attentive, accommodating, flexible and all around spectacular! I am running out of adjectives to describe how much I love this place. Go. Get Married Here. You will not be disappointed.