Catie's Photography Reviews

16 | Bainbridge Island, WA

16 Reviews for Catie's Photography

The Edgewater House · Married on 07/23/2016

Making sure you have the right photographer to catch every moment is crucial for brides and grooms and even parents. Thousands of amazing memories take place on your wedding day, majority of couples want a photographer who will not miss a moment. These moments are precious, and we all want to remember them. Catie is a wonderful photographer. She has a way of capturing not only the beauty of a couple but also their personality. She does not miss a moment, and every time we look back on her pictures it takes us to a specific day and time. We would recommend Catie to EVERYONE!! Thank you for catching so many incredible moments at our venues.

Sent on 11/30/2016
  • Z

Zoey · Married on 07/21/2016

Catie was the photographer at our wedding and we couldn't be happier with our choice to work with her. The photos she took are beautiful - she did a great job of capturing candid moments as well as coordinating posed shots. We were really blown away with the final products and will cherish the photos she took for many years to come.

Personally, Catie was a pleasure to work with. She met with us a few weeks before for coffee and we had a chance to talk with her about the wedding day and the photos we were hoping for. The day of, she did a great job of being in the background and non-disruptive for most of the time (and also being assertive when needed). She got our photos to us much earlier than we expected which was also a nice surprise. Definitely recommend her work!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Grace · Married on 01/02/2014

I cannot rave enough about Catie's photography. We contacted her very last minute to photograph our wedding, she was professional and extremely helpful. She was great to communicate with, very organized and responsive, and made the whole process a breeze for us.
    I would definitely recommend working with Catie. She has a beautiful eye for photography and helped make our day feel special.

Sent on 01/05/2014

Theresa · Married on 09/14/2013

Catie was responsive and organized in the planning process and the day of the event she was timely and professional. She had a plan where to photograph which helped expedite photos. After the wedding party photos she was very much a background presence at the reception - snapping photos when you didn't even realize she was there so she captured a lot of the natural elements of the reception. We were pleased with the photos and very comfortable working with Catie!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Gina · Married on 09/29/2012

Catie is an amazing photographer. Not only did she take beautiful photos and capture every moment at our wedding, she was also unobtrusive and blended into the background. Guests commented that she was very nice, discreet and worked hard throughout the evening to capture the shot. After the wedding, she created a beautiful album of very high quality along with a CD of every edited photo. She did such a great job at our wedding, I would highly recommend Catie to anyone considering a photographer for their special day.

Sent on 10/29/2013
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/15/2012

We were so happy we found Catie and were able to use her as our photographer for our wedding. She made the whole process go smoothly and our photos turned out fantastic! I recommend her to all of our friends & family!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Sarah · Married on 08/04/2012

Wonderful and professional service, was very happy with my pictures. Would absolutely use again!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Brittany · Married on 06/03/2011

I loved Catie! There were so many photographer's to choose from it can make your head spin. She is middle of the road cost wise, but her pictures are beautiful. I truly loved all the portraits. Her pictures are not fake artsy, but truly capture who you are. Highly, highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/29/2011
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 09/12/2010

Catie is AWESOME! She has a great eye for the smallest detail and manages to capture all of the special "moments".

Sent on 09/21/2010

Amanda · Married on 10/03/2009

We love Catie! She recently photographed our wedding, as well as our engagement session! She is absolutely wonderful to work with her. Her creativity makes her pictures outstanding. I can not say enough about how much we enjoyed working with her, she makes the photography not an issue, but rather blends in with the crowd! Great pictures and great attitude! WE love her!

Sent on 10/21/2009

Jordan · Married on 06/13/2009

Catie was such a wonderful photographer and captured our wedding day perfectly. You will get what you want plus more from her photos! She has a creative eye and does everything she can to get the photos that will allow you to remember your wedding day...if you want beautiful photos and a great person to work with, book her!

Sent on 08/21/2009

Janel · Married on 09/27/2008

Catie did a wonderful job on my photos - she did a mix of artistic and documentary. She did such a good job capturing all the events that night as well as the moments we did not think anyone caught:) We would definitely hire her again.

Sent on 10/13/2008

Marylynn · Married on 08/16/2008

Catie captured all of the best moments of my wedding day and helped me see the bigger picture. I couldn't have been more pleased with her work from beginning to end. She made me comfortable when I was nervous and has a very creative point-of-view. She's worth every penny for the quality of her art and I can't wait to work with her again.

Sent on 12/09/2008

Ashley · Married on 05/12/2012

LOVED Catie as my photographer!!! She had moved back to NJ after we booked her but it was still so easy to contact her if I had any questions or concerns. She was very punctual and very professional! My pictures turned out great!!!!

Sent on 08/21/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 01/19/2013

Catie was wonderful. The pictures came out better than I could have asked for and I barely even noticed she was there. She was really flexible with wedding day craziness (including changing the time and location of the pre-wedding pictures 5 minutes beforehand). I would absolutely recommend her.

Sent on 11/04/2013

3.5

Catie's photography provided quality photos of my wedding. She was punctual and professional.

Sent on 11/18/2013