CATHY FACTO BEAUTY & Co. Reviews

View more information

1 User photo

Jipal P. Married on 10/24/2021

Super amazing!

Cathy is such a professional when it comes to taking care of make up and hair. She got me ready for my engagement photoshoot and I absolutely loved what she did with my hair and face. I would 100% recommend her. She made my make up look so natural, not cakey at all. She asked everything in detail about what I was looking for and she incorporated that in to my looks.
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca K. Married on 01/10/2019

Cathy helped make my day perfect

Cathy was friendly, upbeat, and incredibly talented at hair and makeup. Even though we didn't get to do a trial ahead of the wedding day, she instantly understood what I was going for. I'd recommend her in a heartbeat!
  • Ines
    Ines S. Married on 08/30/2013

Excellent professional with a great calming personality

Cathy is the most wonderful makeup artist that I have worked with. She is not only professional, always on time, and very knowledgeable of the latest techniques and trends but she also has a very calm personality that helped me during very important life moments.
    Cathy has done an excellent job at different occasions for me; wedding, other people’s weddings, birthdays, showers etc.
    One funny story during my civil wedding. I was running late to get to city hall before it closed, and Cathy decided to stay with me during the car ride. Her presence was so reassuring and calm that it made a huge difference. Not only I made it to city hall on time but I was relaxed and able to enjoy the moment.