22 Reviews for Catherines Creations

Aisle Decor (2)
Flower Petals (2)
Flower Crowns (1)
22 Catherines Creations Reviews

Catherine did an incredible job with flowers for my wedding! We really wanted sunset colored flowers and she did a really great job finding flowers with beautiful vibrant colors. She really understood us as a couple and what we envisioned for our day. The flowers were also very reasonably priced!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

She was so friendly and professional and listened to my needs and vision and built upon that. She was very open to my opinions and offered her suggestions when appropriate. She really made my floral arrangements about me and what I wanted. She was very detailed and thorough when we met for our consultation. I was very happy with the results and the floral arrangements exceeded my expectations! I would highly recommend Catherine to any bride looking for a florist.

Profile Picture Tracy, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Catherine was very generous in lending her flower vases and ribbon that I was able to use to decorate the ceremony AND the wedding reception at no additional cost. She tries really hard to help you meet your needs at an affordable price. I am very happy with her service :)

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Catherine from Catherines Creations was an absolute pleasure to work with! I had a vision of what I wanted and Catherine made it very easy, from her home, to show me different examples of flowers (because I have no idea what’s what) and arrangements that would look good together with still keeping it in my price range. And she was so sweet and patient even when I changed my mind on certain things last minute and when I added stuff last minute! Also such a big help that she was able to pick up arrangements at the end of the night for me so me or my bridal party didn’t have to think about clean up! So thanks again Catherine! Truely appriciate all your hard work!

Profile Picture Raquel, 3/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Catherine is amazing! She made the most gorgeous bouquets for my wedding just last month, with a few reference photos she created what I envisioned exactly. She was super nice, easy to work with and was very responsive! She was very flexible and able to work with me and my crazy wedding stress. The flowers were beautiful and held together so well. I wish my flower crown could have lasted forever because it was so incredible. I absolutely recommend her services. Thanks Catherine!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/22/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Bouquets, Flower Crowns

Excellent Service, Excellent Prices and Beautiful Quality, Catherine worked so hard to get the look and exact flowers we wanted, it was wonderful working with her and made my wedding day look all the more beautiful! I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Destiny, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Catherine was incredible throughout the entire wedding process. She simplified what can be at times a very overwhelming period of time and injects calmness across the board. Her flowers and designs were fantastic. The customer service her and her team provided was bar none. I would recommend her as a florist to any of my family and friends. She made our day so special!

Profile Picture Zack, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Catherine is amazing! 1. She was very easy to communicate with and very flexible throughout the whole process. Except for the initial first meeting (which was very pleasant!), everything else was communicated over email, which is extremely helpful when you're busy running around preparing everything else for the wedding! Everything went smoothly and with no hassle - including on the day of! 2. Her detailed proposal was awesome - I knew exactly what flowers and look she was going to put in each part, and what exactly I was paying for. She also helped suggest some ways that I could stay within my tight budget, which I really appreciated. I ended up having a friend help me with our reception table centerpieces to cut down on costs - which Catherine was very good-natured about and still gave me some good suggestions. 3. Most importantly, her flower arrangements were beautiful! I only had a vague idea of the colors and types of flowers I wanted. My colors were burgundy/wine and peach, and I just knew I wanted burgundy dahlias. Everything else, I wasn't too sure... She gave some wonderful suggestions (as well as showed me samples and pictures of the flowers during that first meeting), and everything turned out beautifully! I got many many compliments on the flowers. :) Thank you Catherine!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Catherine was one of my favorite wedding vendors to work with. She was extremely patience and answered all of my questions. She had great advice, and offered wonderful guidance throughout the process!

Profile Picture Stacey, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I cannot recommend Catherine enough! From our first meeting, she was not only professional, but also helpful and very sweet. She took my vision from the few photos I provided and exceeded my expectations. She also came up with some great solutions for our tiny budget to still get the look I had envisioned. Our flowers lasted throughout the night and the quality of the pieces was phenomenal. I would not hesitate to recommend her - she is a gem!

Profile Picture Katy, 11/12/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

I had such a great experience with Catherine. I came into my consultation with her thinking I had a few ideas in mind, when I didn't know really anything about flowers. I brought some Pinterest photos with me and she whipped out her iPad and was ready to help me put a plan together. Right off the bat, I knew she was on top of everything, she took notes as we went along and made it seem easy to put my vision to work. She and I exchanged probably the most emails, and I felt very at ease having her do our flowers throughout the whole planning process. Midway through planning we changed our wedding colors from a deep teal to an eggplant color, she was quick to hop on the phone with me and make the necessary changes to make it all flow better. I cant stress enough her attention to detail, everything from our beautiful arch, centerpieces, and bouquets were flawless. I had a big beautiful bouquet which I LOVED, and for its size it was pretty lightweight! We got many great compliments on our arrangements from our guests who asked to take some home with them after the event. Catherine got us more flowers than we could imagine for our budget and was a true pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Ania, 9/26/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Catherine was amazing from the beginning. I had gone to a few florist shops before her and I felt as though they weren't listening to my vision. Catherine sat down, looked up pictures and I felt as though I had a great visual of what everything would look like the day of with no surprises. I even changed the way my arch would look about two weeks before and she did it with no questions asked! When the flowers arrived we were all blown away they were gorgeous! She went above and beyond to put the bridesmaid bouquets in a glass vase with lace so they wouldn't dry out and we could use it as a decoration. Also the arch had mini water vases or plugs on the flowers so they didn't dry put since it was August. She's awesome and if highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/1/15, 1 Review

Stunning creations!
I was thrilled to have Catherine's Creations do the flowers for my wedding on 7/19/15! Catherine did a superb job captruing my vision of how I wanted the flowers to add to my wedding and turning it into a reality! From the details of the center aisle to the bridal bouquet to the arbor spray, everything turned out lovely! Catherine is very organized, punctual, and detail-oriented, making sure that every detail is as close to perfect and satisfying to the bride as possible! She listens to her customers and works with them toward the best solution if there is any problem with budget or unavailable flowers (if they're not in season). Her passion and insight for creating beautiful floral pieces is very evident as she has helpful tips with pulling off the look that you desire, even with flowers you hadn't considered. She is knowledgeable of what flowers are suitable for different types of weather as well as how to make most use of what flowers are available. She only uses the most quality flowers from the SF flower market. We were able to reuse quite a few pieces and bouquets from the ceremony as decor for my reception - it turned out lovely and saved us on cost! Her creations were the perfect touch to an already surreal venue. I am so thankful for Catherine's Creations and the beautiful creations she provided for my wedding!

Profile Picture Brittney, 7/19/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Catherine was SO helpful in helping me choose the perfect flowers! She worked with me several times prior to the wedding, checking various details with me, and making sure that she it was exactly what I wanted. She was such a joy to work with throughout the planning process, and the florals at my wedding were just gorgeous! She really pays attention to the details and works hard to produce beautiful floral designs! I would highly recommend Catherine's Creations!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

My wedding flowers were INCREDIBLE thanks to Mrs. Catherine Johnson. While I had certain flowers in mind for the big day (dahlias and peonies that weren't in season yet) Catherine had alternative options for flowers that still completely pulled off look I desired. Her passion for flowers and creating something special really showed throughout the whole process. Thanks to her eye and the constant communication, I ended up with stunning bouquets, centerpieces, and decorations throughout the venue. Family and friends were in awe of how beautiful everything looked - including myself. Catherine worked incredibly hard to make everything look flawless; what more could you ask for in a florist?? I highly recommend her for flowers - and not just weddings but any occasion!!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/4/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Catherine really brought the vision I had in mind to our wedding day. Everything from the bouquets to the center pieces were put together perfectly. Catherine was easy to work with, responsive, gave suggestions, and put together truly beautiful floral arrangements for our wedding day. I would work with her again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Jillian, 9/6/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My wedding flowers were breathtaking, stunning, and added the perfect touch to complete my wedding vision. With a light pink and grey color scheme, Catherine helped me choose the perfect flowers to add a touch of color throughout the venue that also matched the classy yet rustic look and feel of my wedding in Napa, California. Catherine was very easy to work with and was very informative about all the different ways to display and add flowers to the venu, which was an area that I did not know much about. She is an experienced florist and her work proves it! I highly suggest using her floral services for your wedding!

Profile Picture Chelsey, 8/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Our wedding was on the east coast and Catherine is based out of northern California. Even still she was able to work around that and came up with some wonderful decorating ideas. The flowers were beautiful and better than I could have hoped. She captured the colors beautifully and I still get compliments on the flowers from the pictures.

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/26/11, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I gave her the "green light" to be creative with my floral arrangements and she went above and beyond my expectations! All I did was pick out my flowers and gave her a general idea of what I wanted them to look like and she went from there. Great service, excellent work and fair price.

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/16/11, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

RUSTIC BEAUTY, my perfect day!

Catherine did such a great job with the flowers for my wedding. She was able to bring to life what I envisioned I wanted for my wedding flowers. The flowers were beyond my expectations, all my guests still talk about how beautiful my flowers were for my wedding. Catherine really listened to my vision and i would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User1288445, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Working with Catherine's Creations was an absolutely wonderful experience. EVERYTHING was taken care of on the wedding day with perfection and professionalism. I was unsure of what kind of flowers and floral designs I wanted on my wedding day, but Catherine had wonderful examples to show me and was able to pretty to read my mind. I gave her a general idea of how I wanted flowers to look, and she was able to fill in the rest with her knack for style. Wedding planning and making decisions was so overwhelming, but Catherine made everything seem simple. I knew she was very committed to making my wedding flowers as beautiful as if they were her own. She was very thorough and took care of everything- delivery, set-up, etc. Her prices were extremely reasonable. I would recommend Catherine's Creations to anyone needing beautiful floral designs!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/11/11, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

When I met with Catherine, I only knew the colors I wanted to use (red, black, white) but had no idea what I could do other than red roses. She brought out many designs and helped me create the vision and choose the flowers for my wedding. Everything was so precise and there were no surprises when it came to my wedding day. Every flower was exactly how we discussed and absolutely beautiful!
I am not a very artistic person and was so grateful for Catherines experience and expertise.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 5/24/08, 1 Review