Catering Creations Reviews

33 | Omaha, NE

33 Reviews for Catering Creations

Pamela · Married on 07/02/2017

The food was fantastic and every guest made a point to mention how great it Was! The Buffett was not like any other Buffett I've ever had, it was amazing! I would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Amber · Married on 10/10/2015

The food was AMAZING!!! :) All of our guest were talking about how great the food was weeks after our wedding. We did an hors d'oeuvres buffet! We picked 7 different items and they would make custom items for you! They kept things very clean and tidy. We also got to take home all of the leftovers which I loved!

Sent on 05/15/2016

Mollie · Married on 06/20/2015

We had an AMAZING experience with Catering Creations for our wedding. They were so flexible and great during the planning process, and they were so accommodating for our barn wedding that required a catering tent to be put up outside so that they would have space to prepare as well as having food served family style. The food was absolutely delicious, and I had several family members from NYC tell me that the food was better than what they had been served at any high end hotel in the city. In addition to the fantastic food, the service was impeccable during our reception. Staff were friendly and efficient, and the bartender remembered pretty much every single guest's drink order during the night. Catering Creations made our wedding amazing, and I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 06/21/2015

Several people told us that Catering Creations' food at our wedding was the best wedding food they've ever had. It was delicious!

Sent on 06/21/2015

So professional and easy to work with!!! They made our event fantastic!

Sent on 11/21/2013

Erika · Married on 10/19/2013

Jackie and the rest of the Catering Creations team is absolutely amazing and they spared nothing for our wedding!\r\n\r\nWe admittedly didn\'t have much to spend on our wedding (compared to some), but that didn\'t stop Jackie from providing us with superb service and exquisite food for our guests. She and her team and the chef, of course, were very flexible with our special dietary needs (we\'re both vegetarian and we have family with severe food allergies). They were all so accommodating and came up with a wonderful menu for our special day, all \"catered\" to us. The service their waiting staff provided at our wedding was great, too. People still stop and ask us for information on our wedding caterer and can\'t stop raving about the food.\r\n\r\nEveryone at Catering Creations was fun to work with, helpful, knowledgable, responsive, and seemed like they absolutely loved their jobs. They made us feel like their number one clients even though they deal with plenty every day. We couldn\'t have asked for a better catering experience! We eagerly recommend them to anyone and everyone. It isn\'t hard to see why they have received \"The Best of Omaha\" so many years in a row.\r\n\r\nThanks, Catering Creations! :D

Sent on 03/07/2014

Jackie Brown, Sr. Event Producer at Catering Creations could not have done more to make the culinary experiences at our daughter and her husband's wedding more unusual, beautiful and delicious. The chef and his staff at Catering Creations prepared an entire menu of hors d'oeuvres and specialty drinks that were first served by waiters at Joslyn Castle throughout the various historic rooms. Following the toasts on the grand spiral staircase, a buffet of new delectable hors d'oeuvres were displayed in the formal dining room. Our guests were delighted by the presentation and surprised with the scrumptious tastes. The couple's intention was to provide an ample variety of small portions of unique food that would not normally be prepared by themselves or their guests. They wanted it to taste good, look beautiful, and keep everyone wanting more. There was more than enough for all to taste and enjoy. Jackie and all staff at Catering Creations met and surpassed the challenge. The Mother of the Bride

Sent on 09/29/2013

All I can say is this vendor was one of the highlights of our wedding!!! The food was incredible...our friends are still commenting about how wonderful everything tasted! If you are looking for a great value and great food, contact Catering Creations!

Sent on 01/17/2013

Maddie · Married on 11/03/2012

So happy with the service! They where prompt and the food was delicious and my guests where all pleased.

Sent on 11/06/2012

Piper · Married on 07/06/2012

Jackie, Chef Snow and everyone at Catering Creations were wonderful to work with! The food, service and presentation were all EXCELLENT! They were even willing to include a special family recipe on the menu! If I ever cater another event in Omaha, I will know exactly where I'll be going.

Sent on 07/10/2012

Meghan · event on 07/06/2012

Catering Creations ALWAYS does an amazing job. The food is always delicious and the service professional and courteous.

Sent on 07/20/2012

Barbara · event on 07/01/2012

I had to work with two other hosts, so keeping everyone on the same page concerning the budget was challenging. Catering Creations was very responsive to any changes and open to any suggestions. They went out of their way to keep this event on budget.

Sent on 08/03/2012

Christine · Married on 05/12/2012

Catering Creations did an excellent job on our wedding. My guests are still raving about how amazing our food was and our desserts!

Sent on 07/27/2012

Jenilynn · Married on 04/07/2012

Catering Creations provides the most delightful food! For our wedding ceremony, we kept things pretty simple, but it was affordable and our guests were raving about the quality and taste of the amazing food. The staff was quick, efficient, and very professional. If I have another event in the future requiring professional catering, I will definitely come back!

Sent on 04/22/2012

Carol · Married on 07/31/2010

As mother of the groom, I was responsible for rehearsal dinner and pretty much clueless on where to start. After googling caterers in Omaha and reviewing Catering Creations website, I called and was warmly received. They asked the questions that I did not know to ask. Amazing service and absolutely delicious food! Their attention to detail was commendable. Definitely Five Star customer service and cuisine...worth encore after encore!

Sent on 03/31/2011

Claire · Married on 06/19/2010

Could not have asked for better service from Catering Creations. Everything from the the meeting to discuss options, to their creative suggestions, to their better-than-I-could-have-ever-imagined food, right down to their servers and bartenders, was perfection. Catering creations did everything they said they were going to, and took care of every detail, without creating any more hassle or concern for me on my wedding day. People rave and rave still to me about the "signature drink" their bartenders created, and the awesome spread of appetizers and food. I would give them my unlimited praise and recommendation in heartbeat, no reservations at all.

Sent on 04/04/2011

ashley · Married on 10/17/2009

the food was amazing and service was great they even packed up the extras when everyone left

Sent on 11/08/2009

Emily · Married on 11/22/2008

Jeff Snow and his staff were fabulous! We wanted food that was exceptional and service to match, they provided both. Jeff was professional and easy to work with, without being intimidating. The food was unique and delicious, served by experienced waitstaff. Our experience was exceptional and I have recommended him to many people, and several guests at our reception have already booked him!

Sent on 06/12/2009

Christina · Married on 11/08/2008

Catering Creations was fabulous. They catered to our every need and were more than accomodating. The food was amazing and even though we had a buffet the staff served my husband and I at our table individually. They were great! We had a guest there who's daughter was getting married in the next year and they said they were booking Catering Creations after seeing them in action at our wedding.

Sent on 03/11/2009

Megan · Married on 10/12/2007

Jeff Snow was so easy to work with and helped us to formulate a creative menu when we didn't know what we wanted to serve but knew we just wanted to be "different" - what bride and groom doesn't? In lieu of a salad, he served pumpkin soup and he also served chocolate milkshakes with our dessert - which were petit fours served by another vendor. The entire meal and service was top notch!

Sent on 06/12/2009

Kara · Married on 07/29/2007

The food was amaizing, I still hear that it was the best wedding food anyone has ever had. They were very flexible with the meal as well as the bar. The presentation of the buffet was georgeous, they did a wonderful job and everyone was very professional. I had a specail request for my husbands meal and they were completly accomidating.

Sent on 11/01/2007

Michelle · Married on 10/07/2006

We were so happy with Jeff. He completely understood the vision we had for our reception and made it a reality. And the food was excellent!

Sent on 02/15/2009

Tim · Married on 07/28/2018

Catering Creations was wonderful. Christine is as great as they come. She was extremely accommodating, professional, and polite. We had them cater our wedding, and as far as our vendors go, they were one of the best to work with. The food was great, affordable, and the staff was top notch. You will not regret hiring them for your event.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Lauren · Married on 04/29/2017

Catering Creations was amazing. Christine was on top of everything and made sure the day went smoothly for us. The only thing was the set up was a little behind. We were supposed to have mirrors and votives on all tables and those had to be requested the day of. They got to them right away and everything worked out wonderfully. The food was awesome! We are still getting compliments on how great our wedding food was!

Sent on 07/03/2017