Catering Connections Reviews

5 Reviews for Catering Connections

• Robyn

Robyn Elizabeth Arms · Getting married on 01/09/2022

Small Beach Wedding

I had a small wedding on the beach. I planned on my own from miles away. Catering Connects was communicative, accommodating, on time, and the food was wonderful.

Sent on 10/06/2020

Dorann Mcmullon · Getting married on 08/07/2021

excellent service and product

I am a wedding planner on Florida's Gulf Coast. I use Catering Connections almost exclusively because of the quality of their catering, punctuality, professionalism, pricing and presentation. They never let me down, bringing the best food around to the table every time. Thank you for always making my job easy!

Sent on 07/20/2020

Hilary Sherrick · Married on 07/21/2020

Amazing Food and Service

Colleen was amazing! She is a consummate professional. She helped walk me through 3 meals for my wedding and she made it so easy. Her food was amazing and everyone raved about it. I would hire her again in a heartbeat and would hope that anyone that sees this would, as well. I'd give her 10 stars out of 5. Please check her out and sit back and relax on your wedding day because she'll do all the work for you and you WILL NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 08/15/2020

Melissa · Married on 08/24/2019

Catering Connections made my wedding amazing!

Colleen and Catering Connections not only catered our wedding but she also helped connect me with other vendors in the PSJ area to help complete everything needed for our perfect wedding. We were able to select the food we wanted from a variety of places which made for a perfect meal. Her servers and bartenders were awesome with our guests. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/29/2020

Catering Connections's reply:

Melissa, it was our pleasure to help make your day truly special. And we hope to see you again this year when you come down to Cape San Blas for your 1st Anniversary!

Colleen (Owner)