Catering By Verba's Reviews

8 | Cleveland, OH

8 Reviews for Catering By Verba's

Jennifer · Married on 05/14/2016

Catering By Verba's provided the catering for our wedding at the Lodge at Allardale in Medina County. It was their first time serving at that venue and the knocked it out of the park. We were probably more concerned about the food being good at our wedding than any other factor, and Verba's absolutely delivered. We had an excellent salmon with champagne sauce, beef tenderloin, and smashed potatoes as the entree, along with a really fantastic hors d'oeuvres that included a beautiful carving of a watermelon with our names on it! The dessert tray was fantastic as well. They were incredibly attentive, responsive, and helpful throughout the entire process.

Sent on 05/19/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/17/2015

We had our wedding at St Michael's Woodside and Verba's did the catering. The food was fantastic. I would recommend the tenderloin, stuffed shells, stuffed cabbage and champagne chicken. Guests were stopping us all night saying how good the food was Nothing was more important to us then providing a great meal to our guests and Verba's delivered. We also offered the fruit tree and sundae bar to our guests and we got rave reviews for it. Highly recommend this caterer.

Sent on 07/26/2015

Kristen · Married on 06/06/2015

I can not say enough about Joe & Joan Verba and their staff. St. Elias Cultural Center was just beautiful, the food was AMAZING and their staff were so professional. Our guests were raving about the food. My wedding was perfect in every way, thanks to the Verbas. Joan is such a hard worker and it shows in her work. I loved that Joe came out of the kitchen to make sure we were happy with the food. I HIGHLY recommend Catering by Verbas & St. Elias.

Sent on 06/08/2015

Angela · Married on 09/13/2014

Very nice man and fun to talk to. Did a great job at St. Michiaels Woodside for my wedding. We had the roast beef, chicken marsala, and stuffed shells as the main dishes. Everyone loved the food and we didn't hear one complaint. Can I have seconds please?

Sent on 09/29/2014

Ashley · Married on 07/26/2014

Best Service! Very Accommodating! Beautiful Decorating! Amazing Food! Great Family!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Great wedding. Perfect service. Outstanding food. Love the location in Brooklyn.

Sent on 10/01/2012

Michael · Married on 07/16/2011

After our scheduled caterer cancelled less than 2 weeks before our wedding, we hired Catering By Verba's. The presentation and food was incredible. Everything was absolutely perfect! We hope to have the opportunity to use their services again and would highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 12/11/2013

Barbara · event on: 11/14/2013

We have been using Verba's Catering for our corporate events for the past 15 years and everytime we call upon their services they go above and beyond wonderful! If you need a lunch brought in to your office for a special meeting or employee party, call them, I will guarantee you will be amazed at the service, the quality of the food, and the beautiful presentations that has that special touch that shows the passion for what they do. I love their service and food so much that we used them for the most special day of my life, my wedding day, 6 years later, our guests still talk about the catering at our wedding!

Sent on 12/11/2013