Catering by Lundy's Reviews

Catering by Lundy's 3
Catering by Lundy's 4
  • David

David Winters · Married on 12/07/2019

President- Black Dagger Military Hunt Club Inc.

This is the second time we've used this outstanding team. We had one of the original Rosie the riveters at our event and both bartenders dressed up as Rosie. Top Notch service with a smile. True professionals, that we will use again in the future!

Catering by Lundy's 5
    Sent on 12/16/2019

Catering by Lundy's's reply:

Such a pleasure working with you! We look forward to next year!!! We are
    Honored to work with you and your amazing organization- Thank you so much!
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 11/30/2019

Great experience

They did a great job and were very patient with me when I was trying to get all the details finalized. Cortney also helped me come up with signature drinks that represented both me and the groom. Overall I had a very good experience with them.

Catering by Lundy's 6
    Catering by Lundy's 7
    Catering by Lundy's 8
    Sent on 12/16/2019

Catering by Lundy's's reply:

Thank you so much Courtney! We loved working with you and your guests were awesome! - CBLundys Crew
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/06/2019

Great Liquor Caterer

CB Lundy's was AMAZING. Their bartenders were friendly and attentive. They offered a great selection of beverages for a reasonable price. I am so thrilled to have them cater the bar at our wedding at the Museum of Fine Arts.

Sent on 05/16/2019

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with You and Jason. Congratulations to you both and best of luck.

Cortney

Dacey · Married on 11/11/2017

Lundy’s did our open bar and provided bartenders. We did a premium open bar and their prices were affordable. Their bartenders did an amazing job and we never had a long line at the bar thanks to their speedy service!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Liza · Married on 10/07/2017

Excellent communication, with a perfect price point and attention to detail. We had signature drinks and a full open bar at Lange farm. Lundys is their preferred bar catering vendor and I’m so happy and wouldn’t have had it any other way . Great liquor choices - bartenders were excellent with guests . Company was super accommodating !

Sent on 10/19/2017
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 02/04/2017

Working with Cortney was wonderful. He was able to work with all of our special requests perfectly. He handled the fact that our beer was donated by a distributor perfectly, he accommodated my mother's request for certain glassware, and did us a HUGE professional courtesy by honoring some outdated pricing we had been given by our venue, through no fault of his own. His bartenders were friendly and professional, and we were very happy with everything they did. Cortney was responsive and very easy to work with, and even let me pick up some things that had been left behind in error after the wedding. Overall, Cortney was a pleasure to work with and we truly appreciate everything he did for us.

Sent on 03/15/2017
  • Holliday

Holliday · event on: 12/16/2016

I've worked with Lundy's in the past and was happy to have them again at our Holiday Party! They worked well within our theme and were more than accommodating with changes/requests. ALL were extremely kind and I look forward to working with them again soon!

Sent on 12/22/2016
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 11/12/2016

Working with Cortney and the team was so easy, they provided me and my guests great service and made suggestions to better accommodate everyone! I would work with them again!

Sent on 11/15/2016
  • Cristina

Cristina · Married on 07/29/2016

Super awesome vendor! They were the exclusive vendor for the MFA, but I would have chosen them regardless! Courtney was very responsive and answered all my questions regarding services and pricing. We went with the beer and wine open bar. Their prices were very affordable and if we had some extra money, we would've gone with the full liquor. We got to choose three beers and three wines. They asked what kind of drink I drank since I eat a gluten free diet, and I mentioned I loved cider. They threw in a six pack of Angry Orchard on the house! They were great to work with, and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Bianca · Married on 06/25/2016

Great bar service. I ended up utilizing their services for both the rehearsal dinner and wedding reception. I was so happy with their service and selections, they were flexible to include a micro brew (with small up charge) for our beer lovers.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Catering by Lundy's took care of both the wedding day and rehearsal dinner for our bar service. They were willing to work with us on a variety of selections.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Mindy · Married on 05/12/2016

Unfortunately I only had ONE drink all night, as my husband and I were so busy mingling; but I will tell you it was the best drink ever! They weren't stingy with the pours, everyone raves about them being the best open bar, and they were very professional and worth it. Lange Farm 05/12/2016 Mr&MrsBlake

Sent on 05/20/2016

Sharon and Cortney were easy to work with and extremely affordable! Catering by Lundy's was a REQUIREMENT by The Lange Farm for bar services; however, the service was exceptional.

Sent on 10/24/2015

Brittany · Married on 02/26/2015

We used Lundy's for our Bartending. The bartender they sent was timely, polite and professional. Everyone had plenty drink and we were very happy with the service.

Sent on 03/02/2015

kelli · Married on 02/14/2015

Lundy’s is the best! Cortney was just fabulous to work with! My wedding was on Valentine’s Day at the Museum of Fine Arts in St. Pete. I gave him my favorite drink ingredients and he came up with the signature drink and added my ideas- the ‘Valentini’ was a crowd favorite. Looking through photos everyone seems to have one in their hands! We provided heart stirrers and Lundy’s came through with rose pedal garnishes! My dad had three and he’s not even a drinker. The service overall was five star too!!!

Sent on 03/13/2015

Jamie · Married on 12/06/2014

I cannot say enough about Lundy's. They where very attentive to my guests beverage needs through and through. They where amazing, and the alcohol selections where awesome. Great value for the quality of service and attention to detail provided. I would recommend Lundy's to all my friends and family. 5 star service!

Sent on 12/08/2014
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 09/25/2014

Easy to work with and extremely affordable! My guests had a great time and my drinks tasted great! Very Professional!

Sent on 02/14/2015

Mary · Married on 02/21/2014

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Museum of Fine Arts in February. Lundy's is the only bar that the museum uses, which was fine with us because they were great! I actually forgot to call them until about 3 weeks before the wedding. To think I almost didn't have a bar at my wedding! Cortney was great and assured me it wasn't a problem at all. We were able to choose pretty much any 4 beers imaginable (I let the husband take care of that) and 3 wines from their wine list, which has a pretty good variety. We also had top shelf liquor and a champagne toast. For all of that, we thought the pricing was very fair.

Sent on 03/31/2014

Ella · Married on 07/21/2013

Lundy's were our bar catering company, required by the St. Petersburg Museum of Fine Arts. And they were amazing. Their pricing for a hosted bar was among the most reasonable we found, and their top shelf liquor package was above average in terms of the brands offered. Also they let us swap in Cigar City brewery beer in our package at no additional cost (originally it included Budweiser, etc.). It was a highlight of our reception and better than we had any reason to expect.

Sent on 11/10/2013

Kaleigh · Married on 12/09/2017

I had my wedding at the Lange farm, and we were required to have Lundy's as our bartending vendor. I have to say, I am SO glad we had the pleasure of working with them. Our guests are all heavy drinkers and appreciate quality alcohol. EVERYONE was so happy with the service we received. We did wind up hiring an extra bartender, which honestly, we may not have needed, because every bartender was so on point that no one had to wait. The bartenders all knew guest's orders and had their drink almost made by the time they even asked. They made sure drinks were full and they all had smiles on their faces the whole time. I absolutely recommend Lundy's for your bartending needs. They were amazing!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Catering by Lundy's's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Kaleigh. We have a Great Staff and I will pass it on to them. It was a pleasure working with you as well and Congrats to the both of you!

Tyler & Erin · Married on 02/17/2013

Catering by Lundy's is the default alcohol caterer for the wedding venue we picked. That being said, we found that we enjoyed their choices and their variety of serving options. The day of staff was friendly and attentive. Plus, the drinks tasted good.

Sent on 03/06/2013

Carlie · Married on 07/13/2014

It was a pleasure to work with Cortney Taylor and Catering by Lundy's. Our wedding was at the Museum of Fine Arts in St. Petersburg, FL. We chose the premium bar package, and our guests enjoyed top-shelf brands, served by professional bar tenders. The two bars were well stocked, and the staff ensured that our guests were served quickly. We're grateful to Cortney for his suggestions about which beers and wines to offer, and his flexibility to sculpt a bar package that met our needs and made our friends and family very happy!

Sent on 07/26/2014

Jessica · Married on 04/30/2011

I used Catering by Lundy's for my bar service at my wedding on April 30, 2011. Cortney was helpful in selecting my bar menu and willing to let me change things to ensure that I had the selection I wanted for my guests. I am very happy with my experience with Catering by Lundys!

Sent on 05/24/2011

Christina · Married on 06/24/2016

Phone service was a little rough. My venue only allowed this venue and it made me nervous and I always felt rushed on the phone or like I was bothering them but the day of the wedding everything was great and went very smoothly

Sent on 09/26/2016

4.2

Catering by Lundys was the exclusive Bar Package for the venue I used. Overall they were good but it was overpriced and I was disappointed that I couldn't work out a deal to provide alcohol for my guests the entire evening.

Sent on 12/16/2012