Catering By Bob Reviews

76 Reviews for Catering By Bob

• Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Married on 11/30/2019

Delicious food!!

We originally chose Catering By Bob for their pricing and we had tasted a few of their items which were great. At the wedding, I was pleasantly impressed with everything! It was all delicious!

The Pork Tenderloin and Chicken & Ribs, along with the green beans and cheesy potatoes are must haves! Definitely could have eaten a whole plate of just the potatoes!

Becky was extremely helpful during the booking process and I had a lot of unsure moments about what and how much to order. She helped keep me on track and gave me plenty of insight about how events usually work for food counts when including a cocktail hour with appetizers.

Sent on 12/15/2019

Lia · Married on 10/19/2019

Best Wedding Food I've Ever Had!

We are so glad we hired Catering by Bob. The food was the best I've ever had at a wedding. We had a served buffet and a cocktail hour. We had two options for dinner: Stuffed Chicken and Shrimp Boil. I was concerned about having enough of each choice so that everyone got what they wanted, and we had some guests come that did not RSVP. Despite my concerns, we actually had extra of both! Bob was nice enough to come and ask my husband what hors d'oeuvres we wanted and brought us a plate to ensure we got some food!

Sent on 12/01/2019

Elisa Gasca · Married on 09/07/2019

Great service and delicious food

Catering by Bob, LLC took delicious care of us and our guests. Becky was awesome and very helpful. We communicated via email since it was a destination wedding, she was quick to response, patient and helpful with my many questions and requests. Their servers were so friendly and attentive. We couldn’t have asked for better and we absolutely recommend them for your wedding, or any other event.

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Mae

Mae Johnson · Married on 06/02/2019

Yum!! Guests loved the food, too!

We used them for our wedding reception. Catering by Bob was friendly, reasonably priced, communicative, and they followed through with what they promised beautifully!! They allowed us to make changes to our menu/quantity up until the week before the wedding. They parked the grill in the resort parking lot and grilled our food right there at our reception. The appetizers (dips and chips) were so tasty and the skewers for dinner were to die for!!! Our guests had so many wonderful things to say about their food. I would highly recommend Catering by Bob to you for any event you may be hosting!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • travis

travis · Married on 05/20/2019

Outstanding and professional service

The food was top-notch amazing and all my guests could not stop talking about how it was the best food that they ever had at a wedding! Bob was super personable and talked with our wedding guests. His employees were great with setting everything up and serving the food. We had our reception right on the beach and it went flawlessly.

Bob and his wife were always in constant communication with us through the phone through the whole booking process since we lived in MI but had the wedding in Panama City Beach, FL. I highly recommend their services to cater anyone's wedding.

Sent on 05/31/2019

alex · Married on 03/30/2019

So yummy!!

Catering by Bob was such a blessing at our wedding. The food was delicious and definitely a hit with the wedding guest. The staff was super helpful and accommodating. We were concerned since we were not able to do a tasting but it was so worth it despite the concerns. The roast beef was the biggest hit with out guest. But we also had chicken (which was so yummy) mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, corn, salads and rolls for dinner. They also supplied food for cocktail hour which also was a hit! Everyone LOVED the pork enrollados. We have no complaints for Catering by Bob. They helped pick up and rinse the dishes. We went through two venues before we finally got married at the third. With the first venue there was communication complications regarding the contract and the second venue was destroyed by the hurricane. But the entire time Catering by Bob was so supportive and continued to work with us despite having to drive further. Definitely recommend Catering by Bob!

Sent on 04/10/2019

erin · Married on 12/08/2018

Awesome food and awesome people!

We hired Catering by Bob for our rehearsal dinner and our reception. The food was AWESOME and the staff was so great! Becky was also super great to work with during planning! Highly, highly reccomend them!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Kaitlin Beddouk · Married on 12/02/2018

Amazing Service

The whole catering team was amazing!!! Not only was the food fantastic the service was just wow!!!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Leigh · Married on 10/07/2018

The Mexican food was delicious. It was freshly prepared and very tasty. Everyone at the reception said how wonderful it was.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Bobbie · Married on 06/06/2018

The food was wonderful, the staff was very professional and accommodating and the pricing was good. We would definitely recommend "Cating By Bob" for any special occasion!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Catherine · Married on 11/18/2017

We used Bob’s Catering for our wedding 11/18/17. I could not speak more highly of them. We chose them as our caterer off of reviews and that was the best decision. We did a low country boil, chicken skewers, veggie skewers, gumbo, red beans and rice, salad and fruit. The food tasted amazing and all my guests were very complimentary of it. We did a buffet style but they had a server around who was very polite and attentive. I emailed Becky several times and she was always quick to respond and very friendly. I would definitely recommend for any event. We had plenty of food and even enough for us to take with us. Thank you for helping make our wedding perfect

Catherine and Jonah

Sent on 11/23/2017

Jasmine · Married on 10/07/2017

The food was amazing. They made sure our buffet stayed stocked.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Emily · Married on 09/16/2017

Bob catered our wedding reception and the food was amazing! We had a group of 30 people with plenty of food. Bob even went the extra mile to help serve the champagne for toasts! Bob is the best! Be sure to book him for your next event!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Megan · Married on 09/16/2016

The food was delicious!! We had an hors d' oeuvres wedding reception for a friday night wedding. The food was amazing, set up beautifully and we had so many compliments. The staff was great and very professional. Becky was easy to work with and was very helpful with my "vision". I would highly recommend Catering by Bob!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Ericka · Married on 08/20/2016

Catering by Bob did a fabulous job at my rehearsal dinner and wedding reception. I received rave reviews from several of my guests regarding the delicious food and awesome service provided. I would 100% recommend Catering by Bob. They are AWESOME!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Kristan · Married on 06/30/2016

We used Catering By Bob on our wedding day and we couldn't be happier! The food was delicious and everyone kept raving about how tasty everything was. I was impressed by everything: their responsiveness, their menu and the food! Definitely recommend this company!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Brittany · Married on 06/04/2016

Catering by Bob's food was absolutely amazing! Our wedding guests and bridal party could not stop talking about how delicious the food was!

They were very reasonably priced, quick to respond, kind, organized, and very helpful.

We will definitely use Catering by Bob at our next event!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Kidada · Married on 04/30/2016

I would like to say that Catering By Bob did a wonderful job at our wedding reception. I have guests still talking about how good the food was and how nice the server were. If you are coming out of town and having a destination wedding you can and will not be going wrong if you chose Catering By Bob. We would like to thank you all again for a wonderful job.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Katherine · Married on 04/16/2016

Becky was so easy to work with and very friendly over the phone . The food was good, reasonably priced, and there was pleanty to go around! The staff on sight was also very nice and professional. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/14/2016

Meredith · Married on 10/25/2015

We had heavy hors d'oeuvres for dinner at our reception and everything was delicious. They had a great menu selection and lots of vegetarian options. People were telling us all night how good the food was! I planned our wedding from out of state, and Becky and I emailed and talked on the phone several times in the months leading up, and she really helped me feel so relaxed and confident. She also recommended a bartender to me who turned out to be amazing as well! The food and layout looked great and the staff at the reception were so nice and professional. I would definitely choose Catering by Bob again!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Brandy · Married on 10/17/2015

This man and his wife were amazing. They really helped greatly with the decisions / quanities of food for our wedding. The food itself was phenomenal. Our guests talked about the food for weeks after our event. The mac-n-cheese bites and the french fry station is a MUST.

Sent on 08/25/2016

Food was delicious!! We got skewers, coconut shrimp, cheese plate, crab dip, and a few other things. It was exceptional! It all tasted very fresh too. Our guests loved it! Highly recommend! Thanks Becky & Bob!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Jamie & Lee · Married on 08/15/2015

We had buffet style delivered to our wedding reception . They were on time and the set up was done perfectly. We ordered Chicken and Ribs with green beans, mashed potatoes and gravy, garlic bread and tea. There were 16 people, but we ordered for 20. We had tons of food left and all of the food was yummy!!! I would definitely recommend them for your catering.

Sent on 08/23/2015

Dallas · Married on 08/09/2015

Catering By Bob was awesome! From start to finish they were perfect! Food was fantastic, staff was professional & the presentation was great!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Sara · Married on 10/18/2014

We were SO impressed with our food for our reception. The food was a huge hit and everyone was raving about how delicious it was! Becky was so easy to work with and would get back to you very quickly with any questions or concerns. The best part was having the crab cakes made on site. Definitely suggest this to any bride who is getting married and wanting seafood! Thank you so much for making our day even more special and filling our bellies!

Sent on 11/03/2014