Catering By Bob Reviews

67 | Panama City, FL

67 Reviews for Catering By Bob

Leigh · Married on 10/07/2018

The Mexican food was delicious. It was freshly prepared and very tasty. Everyone at the reception said how wonderful it was.

Bobbie · Married on 06/06/2018

The food was wonderful, the staff was very professional and accommodating and the pricing was good. We would definitely recommend "Cating By Bob" for any special occasion!

Catherine · Married on 11/18/2017

We used Bob’s Catering for our wedding 11/18/17. I could not speak more highly of them. We chose them as our caterer off of reviews and that was the best decision. We did a low country boil, chicken skewers, veggie skewers, gumbo, red beans and rice, salad and fruit. The food tasted amazing and all my guests were very complimentary of it. We did a buffet style but they had a server around who was very polite and attentive. I emailed Becky several times and she was always quick to respond and very friendly. I would definitely recommend for any event. We had plenty of food and even enough for us to take with us. Thank you for helping make our wedding perfect

Catherine and Jonah

Jasmine · Married on 10/07/2017

The food was amazing. They made sure our buffet stayed stocked.

Emily · Married on 09/16/2017

Bob catered our wedding reception and the food was amazing! We had a group of 30 people with plenty of food. Bob even went the extra mile to help serve the champagne for toasts! Bob is the best! Be sure to book him for your next event!

Megan · Married on 09/16/2016

The food was delicious!! We had an hors d' oeuvres wedding reception for a friday night wedding. The food was amazing, set up beautifully and we had so many compliments. The staff was great and very professional. Becky was easy to work with and was very helpful with my "vision". I would highly recommend Catering by Bob!

Ericka · Married on 08/20/2016

Catering by Bob did a fabulous job at my rehearsal dinner and wedding reception. I received rave reviews from several of my guests regarding the delicious food and awesome service provided. I would 100% recommend Catering by Bob. They are AWESOME!

Kristan · Married on 06/30/2016

We used Catering By Bob on our wedding day and we couldn't be happier! The food was delicious and everyone kept raving about how tasty everything was. I was impressed by everything: their responsiveness, their menu and the food! Definitely recommend this company!

Brittany · Married on 06/04/2016

Catering by Bob's food was absolutely amazing! Our wedding guests and bridal party could not stop talking about how delicious the food was!

They were very reasonably priced, quick to respond, kind, organized, and very helpful.

We will definitely use Catering by Bob at our next event!

Kidada · Married on 04/30/2016

I would like to say that Catering By Bob did a wonderful job at our wedding reception. I have guests still talking about how good the food was and how nice the server were. If you are coming out of town and having a destination wedding you can and will not be going wrong if you chose Catering By Bob. We would like to thank you all again for a wonderful job.

Katherine · Married on 04/16/2016

Becky was so easy to work with and very friendly over the phone . The food was good, reasonably priced, and there was pleanty to go around! The staff on sight was also very nice and professional. Highly recommend!

Meredith · Married on 10/25/2015

We had heavy hors d'oeuvres for dinner at our reception and everything was delicious. They had a great menu selection and lots of vegetarian options. People were telling us all night how good the food was! I planned our wedding from out of state, and Becky and I emailed and talked on the phone several times in the months leading up, and she really helped me feel so relaxed and confident. She also recommended a bartender to me who turned out to be amazing as well! The food and layout looked great and the staff at the reception were so nice and professional. I would definitely choose Catering by Bob again!

Brandy · Married on 10/17/2015

This man and his wife were amazing. They really helped greatly with the decisions / quanities of food for our wedding. The food itself was phenomenal. Our guests talked about the food for weeks after our event. The mac-n-cheese bites and the french fry station is a MUST.

Food was delicious!! We got skewers, coconut shrimp, cheese plate, crab dip, and a few other things. It was exceptional! It all tasted very fresh too. Our guests loved it! Highly recommend! Thanks Becky & Bob!

Jamie & Lee · Married on 08/15/2015

We had buffet style delivered to our wedding reception . They were on time and the set up was done perfectly. We ordered Chicken and Ribs with green beans, mashed potatoes and gravy, garlic bread and tea. There were 16 people, but we ordered for 20. We had tons of food left and all of the food was yummy!!! I would definitely recommend them for your catering.

Dallas · Married on 08/09/2015

Catering By Bob was awesome! From start to finish they were perfect! Food was fantastic, staff was professional & the presentation was great!

Sara · Married on 10/18/2014

We were SO impressed with our food for our reception. The food was a huge hit and everyone was raving about how delicious it was! Becky was so easy to work with and would get back to you very quickly with any questions or concerns. The best part was having the crab cakes made on site. Definitely suggest this to any bride who is getting married and wanting seafood! Thank you so much for making our day even more special and filling our bellies!

cassandra · Married on 10/18/2014

Catering by Bob! All of our wedding guests loved the food served. It was hot on arrival and kept hot during the reception. His team was accommodating and professional and the set up and breakdown was efficient and smooth sailing. I don't have any complaints!! Very accommodating and reasonably priced.

Ginny · Married on 10/04/2014

They were very helpful with planning the menu for my daughter's wedding long distance/destination. Our guests were totally impressed the buffet we set up. They were on time and the food was delicious! Especially the chicken salad tarts!! They were the highlight of the appetizers!! Thank You so much!

Catering by Bob was amazing! Reasonable pricing and food was fantastic!! Guest were raving about the food!!! Very pleased, would recommend to anyone planning an event in the area.

Lindsey · Married on 09/20/2014

Food was amazing! They were very easy to work with and were very responsive and helpful.

• Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 06/07/2014

They were great and very reasonably priced!

Lauren · Married on 11/02/2013

We were on a tight budget for our wedding, but you would never know it from the quality service and food we received from Catering by Bob. We had lasagna, green beans, and garlic bread for our reception. It was the best lasagna I have ever had, and that is saying a LOT!!! Our food was on time, and still hot even after taking pictures after the ceremony. I would recommend them to everyone who wants delicious food at their wedding.

Suz · Married on 09/29/2013

Catering by Bob showed up on time, the food was delicious (I got comments on it all night!) and they were extremely professional. I didn't have to worry about a thing! They even went out of their way to help with the wine we had bought and the cake topping. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend!

I was a little nervous regarding the food for my wedding in that I didn't have a tasting, catering by Bob came as a recommendation from the wedding cake preparer. The food was fantastic, delicious, and I was truly impressed with the setup and presentation!

Thank you Ms. Becky and Mr. Bob