Catch Love Weddings Reviews

Catch Love Weddings 5
Catch Love Weddings 6

Megan Creaturo · Married on 03/18/2019

LGBTQ Friendly Photographers!

My fiancé and I loved working with Catch Love Weddings. We were looking for a photographer to take our engagement photos and were having trouble finding an LGBTQ friendly photographer. Nicole and Elijah came to the Pride Parade and took beautiful photos for me and my soon to be wife. We liked them so much we asked them to do the photography at our wedding this Spring.

Sent on 02/26/2019
    Catch Love Weddings 11
  • F

For Kristi Vigil Wedding · Married on 03/09/2019

Special moments superbly captured

I hired Nicole & Elijah long distance on the recommendation of Ashleigh Olguin Ceremonies for my niece's wedding. They decided to get married with short notice & were not planning on photography. Because I couldn't attend, I wanted to have it videoed. Nicole & Elijah met with her to figure everything out & came up with a plan where they could both video & photograph within my budget. I couldn't be more pleased with the results!! They got the special shots & the loving moments, family, settings-everything I wanted to see. This will be a keepsake for all of our family. My niece said they were terrific to work with, too. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 04/13/2019
    Catch Love Weddings 12

Brittany Maroney · Married on 10/20/2018

Fall photos with pups

Nicole and Elijah worked with us to get family photos of us and our dogs this fall. They were so accommodating when our pups were going crazy. We love the photos, thank you so much!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Catch Love Weddings's reply:

We are so glad you and your husband like the photos. Thank you so much for the fantastic recommendation!

Emily · Married on 08/25/2018

I am so glad we chose catch love weddings for our 32 year anniversary pictures, they were thoughtful, courteous, and professional, they helped us pick the right place for our photos by asking questions about our life together. Thank you so much for your insight and care.

Sent on 09/03/2018

robert · Married on 08/25/2018

Wonderful experience, Nicole And Elijah are excellent in what they do, they chose the best location for are anniversary photos. What a treat....

Sent on 09/07/2018