Catalyst Arts Eventertainment Reviews

4 | Oakland, CA

4 Reviews for Catalyst Arts Eventertainment

Janell · event on 06/13/2015

Catalyst Arts was fun and entertaining. I hired them to entertain my guests so I would not worry about them all. I wanted everyone to have a great and memorable experience. Additionally, I wanted a unique and different experience that was imaginative and cool. Catalyst Arts covered all the bases. I was nervous as this was the first time I had planned an event like this, but Catalyst Arts really came through for me. My whole event was a raving success and the event's hall owner was notably impressed. My guests say they will never forget my party. Catalyst Arts was professional, easy to work with, competitively priced, beautiful, unique, talented, and great fun. They pleased all at my party guests and made my night become more than I dreamed it could ever be. I wish I could relive it again. I am so grateful I found Catalyst Arts.

Sent on 07/08/2015
  • User5224771 · event on 12/05/2014

Catalyst Arts provided their Airship for our Corporate Holiday Party. It was a huge hit! Our guests and team really enjoyed the Airship, a unique mobile photo studio. The Catalyst Arts team was professional, responsive and wonderful to work with. We thank them for making our event so memorable.

Sent on 07/02/2015

Mimi · event on 09/21/2014

Catalyst Entertainment were wonderful to work with. Creative, responsive and provided professional fun entertainment.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Shawna · event on 04/24/2015

Catalyst Arts is an amazing company that is always up to a new creative challenge. Any idea or concept you throw at them they can create, even at the last minute. Audette is extremely passionate about her company and only hires the best to work for her and your event. If you ever want to add that additional wow factor to make your event memory every lasting you should definitely rely on Catalyst Arts to make that magic happen! I speak from many years of using and trusting Audettes creativity and skills for all my events ranging from Debutant Balls to outrageous Corporate client parties.

Sent on 07/11/2015