Cat Eye Cosmetics Reviews

5 | Fresno, CA

5 Reviews for Cat Eye Cosmetics

Leah · Married on 03/01/2014

Cat Eye Cosmetics was amazing! All of us looked amazing! We were all finished on time and had no issues!

Karla · Married on 01/04/2014

Cat eyes cosmetics does incredible work, I don't usually wear makeup, so I was a picky bride for my wedding. Maddie did a terrific job with my makeup and was very good at making it exactly how I pictured it. She also did my hair which is sometimes tough to deal with, but she handled it like the pro that she is!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Jae · Married on 06/21/2013

Maddie was great! She made sure to stay true to my personal style, while encouraging me to branch out and be bold! I loved my wedding look!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Mae · Married on 01/13/2013

Maddie was absolutely incredible! I wanted a more vintage look with my makeup and she made it happen! I changed my mind about 5 times on my lipstick (I rarely wear it so I had a hard time choosing what was best) and she didn't mind at all. She comforted me and let me know that she would make sure I looked great and she did! She's my go to makeup girl. I highly recommend her for any event. She can do natural makeup as well as incredibly creative and unique styles. :)

Cassandra · Married on 09/18/2010

Maddie did my makeup for my wedding in 2010 and has since done it for other events as well. Every time I've had her do it I have LOVED the results! She is professional, fun, and really takes the time to listen to you get you the look you want. I would highly recommend her for any event where you want to look your best!