Castorina Photography & Films Reviews

Castorina Photography & Films 5
Castorina Photography & Films 6
Castorina Photography & Films 7

Kurt · Married on 12/22/2017

wow. what a wedding. I cant imagine any other photographer could have captured our day as special as Marilyn and her staff. After 3 wedding conventions we came across Castorina. I knew the minute we started talking to Marilyn that she was meant to do our wedding. She made our day fun and captured every moment of our wedding with great detail and professionalism. I would recommend her to any one looking for a real person to be there for you on your special day. Weddings are so commercialized these days you feel like a number or a ticket taker waiting in line for the next vendor. Marilyn made it feel like family and that we cant thank her enough for it!

Amanda · event on: 08/13/2016

We had the pleasure of working with Castorina Photography and Films for Our Engagement Photo Session. It was very pleasant and stress free to work with Marilyn during the session. She provided complete guidance for all pictures (for those lacking modeling abilities) and made it fun! I was familiar with her as my Best Friend utilized her for her wedding two years ago (her pictures were just as gorgeous!). The pictures we received were just Stunning!

Emma · Married on 11/11/2017

Marilyn and her team were fantastic!! They were a pleasure to work with on our wedding day. They were fun to interact with but also behind the scenes when needed. A photographer is really the only vendor that will be by your side all day and Marilyn took charge, directing me when needed and helping keep us on schedule, but also being flexible when certain activities changed timelines throughout the day. We received our pictures back from Castorina FAST! They were absolutely beautiful and the team captured so many special moments from our big day. Highly recommend!!

Sanchita · Married on 10/28/2017

I can't even begin to write how much I loved our wedding video. I actually had to watch the video so many times before I could write this review because of the tears wouldn't stop flowing. My wedding day was so incredibly hectic due to the weather resulting in change of plans and feeling stressed in general. The day felt like a blur as my mind was somewhere else instead of enjoying the moments. Watching the video brought back all the positive and joyous moment of that day which I seemed to have forgotten. The video experience was so powerful that it felt like I was transported back to that day and got to experience all the love, fun, energy without the stress. I can't recommend Castorina Photography and Films enough, They are incredibly professional, kind, fun and perfect for capturing the essence of anyone's special day. I had an Indian wedding which was an all day long affair and they captured perfectly all the essential moments. It was apparent from the final product how much Castorina films puts in their heart and soul and go out of their way to make the couple feel special. So many of my family and friends have complimented the video and others have mentioned that the production was so realistic that they felt like they were there with us. Thank you so much for the wedding video as it was more than anything I could have ever imagined and asked for. If I could I would choose you over and over again <3!

Katie · event on: 07/28/2016

I could not have asked for a better Photographer than Marilyn! She was so good and patient even when we were running behind! They say you need a photographer that really gets your personality and she totally does. She was such a joy to work with, I can't wait to work with her again at our Wedding!

Katie · Married on 10/14/2017

Words can not describe how wonderful it was to work with marilyn and her team. They got every shot I wanted and more. I would recommendher a thousand times over and will use her for all family photos.

A · Married on 10/07/2017

Where do I begin, our experience with Castorina Photography and Cinematography from start to finish was amazing and stress free. Our photos from both the engagement shoot and our wedding were incredibly stunning, true works of art. They captured a variety of photos to display every moment of LOVE on our day. The team was so professional and organized we were confident that our day would be absolutely seamless and perfect. We HIGHLY recommend Castorina Photography and Cinematography to everyone in the Tampa Bay area. Thank you so much Marilyn, Micah and the entire Castorina team for creating lasting memories and capturing the most beautiful day of our lives. Akeem and JaRhonda

Castorina Photography & Films 8

Karri · Married on 09/02/2017

Castorina Photography captured our day with class and elegance! I was so happy they talked us into doing the video. Between the amazing photos and the absolutely superb video we were left with memories to last a life time!

Castorina Photography & Films 9
    Castorina Photography & Films 16
    Castorina Photography & Films 17
    Castorina Photography & Films 18
  • User6218801 · 1+ year ago

I gave Castorina Photography & Films a 5/5 because they truly are one of the best photographers we have ever worked with. They made us feel comfortable through all of the shots, were very easy to talk/work with, and they have an exceptional eye for detail that is so hard to find. Out of all our photos there were rarely any that we didn't like and all of them captured our wedding beautifully with a great story to tell. I would definitely recommend Marilyn and her team for any weddings/engagements shoots. You will not be disappointed!

Dianne · Married on 11/19/2016

Marilyn and her team did a wonderful job photographing our wedding! She was very organized and helped me develop a timeline for the before shots. Everyone was very friendly that day even when things and people weren't cooperating! Marilyn also adapted to situations (like when the park we wanted to take pictures in was unavailable she plopped us in some bushes which sounds odd but actually looked great). The pictures are beautiful too. Thanks again!

Chelsey · Married on 09/30/2016

Marilyn Castorina and her team from Castorina Photography we're amazing to work with! We have the most beautiful photos from our wedding day, and we can't thank them enough for capturing every special moment that day! Marilyn and her team made us feel so comfortable throughout the whole day! During those very special and personal moments, they maintained superb professionalism! We couldn't be happier with the services she provided leading up to the wedding, during the wedding and after the big day! I highly recommend Marilyn Castorina for your photography, you won't be disappointed!

Jesenia · event on: 09/20/2015

Marilyn and her husband were amazing! Both were so great to work with and made our engagement experience fun. We felt so comfortable with them and they made us laugh. They were great at guiding us and giving us direction. Came up with numerous ideas on different poses. Marilyn was very flexible and very prompt with communicating with me. After looking at our engagement photos we were so shocked on how vibrant and crisp the photos were of us. We would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a photographer. We are looking forward to working with them for our Wedding day in July next year!

Ashley · Married on 03/19/2016

Marilyn and Micah have an uncanny ability to not only capture the perfect shot but to create it. The combination of their artistic eye and amazing personalities cannot be beat! Absolutely a blessing to work with and definitely one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process. Castorina Photography and Films is the definition of photographic artists!

Ashley · Married on 03/19/2016

There literally aren't enough words to describe the talents and abilities of Marilyn and Micah and their crew at Castorina Photography and Films. My husband and I had the pleasure of working with them not only for our wedding day photography and cinematography, but also our engagement shoot and love story video. Beautiful, stunning, artistic, captivating, professional, absolutely surreal! Not only did they capture the most beautiful moments, but they created them, directing the day and making sure everything was in place for the perfect shot. We are beyond blessed to have been able to work with Marilyn and Micah and cannot stress enough how in LOVE we are with their work. Easily one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day! Thank you so much for being amazing in every single way!

Katelynn · Married on 01/23/2016

When searching for a wedding photographer we wanted someone who had creative shots and was easy to work with. The drone video first caught our eye then looked at the pictures and felt like the value was there. We also loved their style. The videography, the pictures, and even the album styles made us love Castorina Photography.

They were very easy to work with, professional, and flexible. They were absolutely amazing. Even from our engagement photos they had their best interest for us to get the best shots. They climbed and balanced on top of jagged rocks just to get that perfect shot. Even during our wedding they arrived early and got shots of the property, and stayed with us after the wedding to get more photos! They helped us stay organized along the way of wedding planning to allow a time-frame for the photos and videos that we wanted. Everything turned out beautiful, and we are very impressed with our photos and their quality of service provided. Love their team and their work!

Binny · Married on 11/28/2015

What more can I say. They were amazing. We received so many compliments on our wedding photos. They have a certain style, but are open to suggestions and feedback. My mom and sister-in-law noted how dedicated the team was to ensuring we had the right shot angle. It was a long Indian wedding and they were perfect in every way!

Sarah · Married on 11/15/2015

My new husband and I highly recommend Castorina Photography.
    They are polite, professional and provide a calm and relaxing attitude on a day that is truly hectic. I was so happy with how our pictures turned out and couldn't believe how they captured our feelings in the pictures without being pushy for poses. Marilyn and Micah are two of the kindest professional photographers I have met and if you are still looking for your photographer vendor, I would look any further than Castorina Photography.

Sydney · Married on 11/14/2015

Marilyn and her husband were absolutely amazing! Definitely one of our most involved vendors! The day went so smooth, even though we were running so late the entire evening. They adapted the timelines and still got every picture we wanted! Plus tons that we couldn't have even thought of to ask for! Even after the big day, they have still been so helpful with getting us our photos, prints, and album design! Definitely recommend!

Dominique · Married on 10/17/2015

My wedding pictures and video came out absolutely perfect! They are better than I could have ever imagined!! Thank you Castorina Photography for capturing these very special moments and creating such a beautiful video! Im extremely impressed! You are all very talented!

I would highly recommend them for anyone who is looking for quality. Your wedding video and photos are going to last a lifetime. Not only is the staff personable, they are also extremely easy to work with. If you're looking for everything to go smoothly on your wedding day then It's definitely worth the investment to choose Castorina Photography.

Jackie · Married on 09/26/2015

We love our photos!!! Would recommend her for any event!

Choosing someone for photography/Video for our wedding was probably the most important decision we made, being these will be the people who will capture the best day of our life. We saw many other photographers portfolio prior and worked with another for our engagement photos. When we saw the photos and video from Marilyn and Micah, we were sold on the spot. The lead up to the wedding and talking with them was great. We had some big freak out moments pre wedding about certain things and they answered all our questions and put us at ease. They were out of the country for a week or more, and responded to all our emails while they were away in a very timely manner. Now I must say, these guys busted their butts the day of the wedding, and went above and WAY beyond the duties of a photographer and cinematographer. The photos they took are BREATHTAKING. I mean magazine material, like photos you would see to advertise wedding dresses, or tuxedos. They captured our day PERFECTLY and am SO glad we chose them and would happily recommend them to any other couple. These guys have the eye for AMAZING photos. We have not seen the video yet, but I am not going to lie, I know its going to be just as perfect based on how they worked the day of the wedding. BOOK THEM FOR YOUR PHOTOS!!!!!! You will not be disappointed and they are worth literally every penny! I cannot intelligently put into words the quality of their work. I am an artist myself so I am VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY picky about this kind of thing and I know who is good and who is just your average joe taking a photo of you. They are truly amazing, I cannot say enough about them. Don't waste your time with anyone else.

We found it helpful to take Marilyn to the site prior to the wedding to review the areas we wanted to be photographed. We found Marilyn and Micah to be professional and committed to executing our vision for our wedding.

• User5200162 · 2+ years ago

They captured our wedding day beautifully! Marilyn made us feel at ease and made our special day perfect!

cadi · Married on 03/21/2015

Marilyn and her crew did an awesome job on my wedding day. They went above and beyond then just taking pictures. Marilyn made my day stress free and the pictures came out great! I couldn't of asked for a better photographer on the most important day of my life. I definitely recommend Marilyn and her husband for your photographer and cinematography.

• Sarah

Sarah · event on: 04/26/2014

Marilyn is an incredible photographer and is so fun and easy to be around. She is very creative and did everything she could to make us feel as comfortable as possible during our engagement photo shoot. I can't wait for her and her husband to photograph our wedding in January! I'm sure those pictures will be just as beautiful as our engagement pictures are!