Castle Manor Reviews

11 | Hyde Park, UT

11 Reviews for Castle Manor

• Maria

Maria O. · Getting married on 11/13/2024

Kind and amazing customer service! Treat you like family!

We had our daughter quinceañera there July 25, 2015 And Allan was amazing! He and his staff were kind and helped meet our necessities! Allan was very sweet he told us that he loved her party because it was alcohol free and he didn’t let us clean our mess he said he was happy to do it because our party went smoothly without problems or complications. I would
    Totally recommend this venue for any party or family get together! Allan treats you like family!

Sent on 11/23/2019

Heidi T. · Married on 06/12/2021

The best, most affordable, most beautiful

The Castle Manor was awesome to work with. Easy, fast responses, treated us with complete respect. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 06/14/2021

S Mehr · Married on 05/26/2021

Beautiful venue

This is a beautiful venue with professional and helpful staff. They were very quick to answer our emails and calls and help us plan the perfect reception.

Sent on 05/26/2021

Karlee P. · Married on 08/01/2020

Beautiful and great customer service

The rooms and grounds are simply beautiful. Tatumn, the event coordinator, was extremely helpful and was there to answer every question leading up to my event. They were so flexible, allowing me to put up some decorations the night before and to take my formal pictures on site before the wedding. Great value especially compared to other venues in cache valley.

Sent on 12/08/2020

K Adams · Married on 04/27/2019

Awesome, great sound, lots of room

Castle Manor was awesome! It has a lot of space for lots of dancing and partying! I recommend Castle Manor to everyone!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Megan · Married on 09/07/2018

It's a trip, but it's worth it!

Sent on 01/25/2018

Ciena · Married on 06/21/2018

The staff was great. The facility is excellent.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Jenessa B. · Getting married on 03/02/2023

It was amazing

When picking a venue I had only 2 months until I got married! The day of my wedding they had available! Upon living over 300 miles away they worked with me through email and I have never experienced such constant and fast replies! They helped me so much when it came to the layout of the room, since I had no idea what I was going to do. They were so friendly and I am so grateful I had the opportunity to have my luncheon and reception there! Besides it is so beautiful inside and out, I deffinelty got my princess moment in their castle.

Sent on 03/05/2021

Patty W. · Married on 05/28/2021

Very Positive Experience at Castle Manor

We recently used the waterfall garden on the north side of Castle Manor. It was beautiful and lovely. We enjoyed the outdoor venue and found this area just the right size, not too big and not too small. The staff was helpful and friendly to work with as well.

Sent on 06/01/2021
  • Amber

Amber O. · Married on 03/12/2021

Created the perfect day for my daughters wedding

Working with Tatum was a wonderful experience as she helped both families stay on track and remembered all the little details that were important to the couple. Having such a beautiful place to celebrate in and having someone else worry about the chairs, tables, linens, backdrop, etc. was fabulous for a stress-free day and a perfect day with my daughter and her husband. Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/12/2021

Kayla · Married on 06/09/2017

0.6
      1.0
      0.5

This place was a disaster. Two weeks before our event they decide to double book us. They said we wouldn’t even know they were there. I had guest from their party ruin my reception by screeching in the bathrooms during our vows. I saw the bride. Their guest came up to my party uninvited. We even got locked out of the kitchen by the other party. The staff paid no attention to our event. I had missing items and had to search for people when they were supposed to move chairs. When I confronted them about all the stuff that went wrong they throw back at you on how they gave you a good deal and even added extra stuff to our event even though it was actually what I paid for originally. They tried telling me they upgraded my $4 bowl rentals to a larger size even though the ones they originally gave me were from the dollar store. My coworker decided to have a wedding there and I warned her about double booking. She asked them and they said they wouldn’t. And guess what happened just a few weeks before? They double booked her too. Make them put it in contract if you book her!

Sent on 09/04/2018