Castle Creations Floral Artistry Reviews

Castle Creations Floral Artistry 6
Castle Creations Floral Artistry 7
  • Denise

Denise · Married on 10/07/2018

Made our wedding vision come true!

Working with Claudia from Castle Creations made our wedding even more beautiful than I could have imagined! Not only did we get beautiful, fresh flowers, but Claudia helped with all of our decor plans, from brainstorming to turning ideas into a beautiful reality. It felt like having a wedding planner focused on the look of the big day. Claudia was amazing to work with, and we had shared pinterest boards going and phone calls to sort out what exactly my vision was. I really wanted personalized, unique touches throughout the venue, and she was able to make it all happen. The bouquets were gorgeous, and we had so many compliments on them. She also put together centerpieces, created gorgeous floral pieces for our arch, and added nice touches of flowers and decor all over the venue. I never would have pulled off such a beautiful wedding without her help. Her calm demeanor and ability to conceptualize my scattered ideas into a cohesive vision were saviors for me during the stressful wedding planning process. I highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 01/04/2019
    Castle Creations Floral Artistry 8
    Castle Creations Floral Artistry 9
    Castle Creations Floral Artistry 10
    Castle Creations Floral Artistry 11

Alicia · Married on 09/22/2018

Exceptional Florist

I would recommended Castle Creations to everyone I know! Claudia was so great to work with. From the very beginning she spent an hour on a consultation before I even decided to hire her for the project. She worked with my budget and found so many great flowers to use that still looked gorgeous and elegant but didn’t break the bank. She went above and beyond in helping me throughout the planning process. She even helped answer silly bridal questions that had nothing to do with flowers. The final product was truly amazing and Claudia was a dream to work with. She completely took the stress out of choosing flowers!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Castle Creations Floral Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much, Alicia. It was a dream working with you too. I wish you and Alan all the happiness and blessings in the world!

Steph · Married on 06/30/2018

Claudia did a fantastic job with the florals for our wedding in June. She was very responsive to emails, gave great advice and suggestions, and delivered everything on time and set up all of the flowers beautifully. It was such a pleasure working with her throughout the process, and I'm still getting compliments to this day on our flowers!

Sent on 08/27/2018
    Castle Creations Floral Artistry 19
    Castle Creations Floral Artistry 20
    Castle Creations Floral Artistry 21

Marcela · Married on 05/19/2018

Claudia was great. She was very professional and always followed up in a timely manner. We met and talked regularly throughout the planning process. She even emailed me pictures. She provided the bouquets, floral wreath and basket for the flower girl, and all the florals for the reception. She went the extra mile and helped arrange the favors which were succulent plants that doubled as place card holders. She even took the time to spray paint each little pot gold to match the decor. We got many compliments throughout the evening about how beautiful the arrangements were. Our guests were anxious to take some home. The arrangements we took home lasted a couple of weeks. Everything was so fresh. We are so glad we chose Castle Creations for our wedding. Thank you again Claudia. You are the best.

Sent on 08/09/2018
    Castle Creations Floral Artistry 22
    Castle Creations Floral Artistry 23
    Castle Creations Floral Artistry 24
    Castle Creations Floral Artistry 25
    Castle Creations Floral Artistry 26
    Castle Creations Floral Artistry 27

Castle Creations Floral Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much, Marcela. It was such a pleasure to work with you and Martin. I wish you both all the best and many blessings!

ClaudiaHelene Design did a fantastic job on my silk flowers. Everything was very creative and tied together so we could move elements from the ceremony to the reception with ease and the silks are making great decorating pieces for our new home!

Sent on 10/01/2012