Cassondre Mae Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Lauren
    Lauren M. Getting married on 10/23/2021

Amazing experience!!

We LOVED using Cassondre for our wedding. Cassondre was recommended to us by a photographer friend when we were planning our shorter-notice micro wedding. From the beginning, she was flexible and accommodating. There is nothing quite like planning a wedding during a pandemic (while pregnant) and yet Cassondre made it as easy as possible. She walked us through each step, listened to our ideas and I really did not have to think of or do anything extra! Plus, she is beyond sweet and was just so nice to be around on the day of. Our mini-wedding was seriously the perfect day and I definitely attribute a lot of that to Cassondre's professionalism and just over-all personality.

Cassondre Mae Photography's reply:

Thank you Lauren!! I was so excited I got to be a part of your last minute plans and I'm so happy you choose to not put off getting married during this chaotic year. You and Tj are meant to be!!
    Lindsay W. Getting married on 10/08/2021

Wonderful Service/Photographer!

Cassie did such an amazing job with our short-notice wedding! She had great ideas for pictures, and was wonderful to work with. We are so thankful to have had her as our photographer on our big day, since she was so great and professional.

Cassondre Mae Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Lindsay! I loved being a part of you and Nicks day and I appreciate your kind words!!
  • Bridget
    Bridget K. Married on 08/28/2021

Made Me Feel Beautiful and Comfortable

Cassondre’s work speaks for itself, everything she photographs is stunning. But not only is she talented she is also possibly the sweetest and kind photographers I have ever come in contact with. I have been a bridesmaid in quite a few of Cass’s weddings she shot and when I got engaged it was the first and easiest decision I made throughout the entire process. She has a fantastic way to make you feel like the most beautiful bride she has ever seen and also make you and your partner feel so unbelievably comfortable in front of the camera. When COVID hit we decided to move forward with a microwedding and big reception in 2021. Cass was there for both events and I can gladly say she captured two of the greatest days in my life. Throughout the process she was patient, and understanding and allowed me to ask my MANY questions :-) Not to mention our pictures are freakin stunning! If you are looking for an honest and true vendor with a top notch talent you cannot go wrong with Cassondre Mae.

Cassondre Mae Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Bridget!! I'm so happy you two didn't wait to get married and I can't wait to keep the celebration going next summer!!
  • Claire
    Claire M. Married on 08/08/2021

Simply the best

Cass was simply amazing, I booked her in 2019 and had to patiently wait as the world had other plans for 2020 (& beyond). It was worth the wait, she was great and got every shot I wanted. She also went above and beyond to get us some sneak peeks very fast. Every single person who was familiar with weddings told me how Cass was so attentive and always was there to get the shot as well as her assistant Nicole! I cannot wait to see all the pics, but this review couldn’t wait until then!!! Thank you for everything!

Cassondre Mae Photography's reply:

Thank you, Claire!! It was a long time coming, but you and Jared had such a beautiful day! I'm so happy I could be there for it!
  • Rachel
    Rachel L. Married on 05/22/2021

Dreamy cabin in the woods elopement

Cass was absolutely incredible! My husband and I are not ones for being the center of attention and have never had professional photos taken until our wedding. Cass made us feel so comfortable and gave such wonderful direction. We had so much fun working with her and her team. All of our photos came out so beautiful and we relive our perfect day each time we look through our gallery- which by the way was delivered impressively fast! Would highly recommend Cassondre Mae Photography for any and all photography needs! Thank you so much Cass!

Cassondre Mae Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Rachel! Your elopement was so so beautiful! I'm so happy I could be a part of it!
    Mg Married on 02/21/2021

Flexible and Friendly

We didn't really know what to expect but we knew we'd like some professional photographs of our event. Cassondre was very flexible and provided some guidance, but also made the most of the moment capturing us naturally. She is very friendly and responsive. Very professional. We will definitely think of her when we need a photographer in the future.

Cassondre Mae Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, Melvin! So happy I could be a part of your special day!
  • Cody
    Cody H. Married on 11/10/2020

Memories to Last a Lifetime

The experience my wife Tania and I had was amazing! Neither of us have ever had photos taken professionally before so we did not know what to expect. Cassondre Mae was friendly and easy going. She was already familiar with the venue in which we had our wedding and knows many different venues and locations as well. The fact that she has been to the venue before was great because she knew all the beautiful places to go to take pictures and the process flowed very nicely. You could tell right away she had professional experience and was highly skilled at her job. She made things so much fun and I would recommend her to anybody needing a photographer for any event!

Cassondre Mae Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, Cody!! I'm so happy I got to be a part of you and Tania's adorable wedding day!
  • Jessica
    Jessica J. Married on 11/07/2020

Cass is perfect!

From the very beginning, Cassondre Mae was so helpful! Cassondre was so easy to work with and made planning effortless. The time line that she creates for the wedding day literally was a life saver for the entire family to ensure everyone was aware of when they had to be places. Cassondre does it all!! She was not shy to jump in and help the guys with cuff links, ties, etc. Cassondre has such a special eye! Trust her when she wants to do a specific photo with you, IT WILL BE WORTH IT AND TURN OUT AMAZING!! My husband and I cannot stop going through the pictures she took on our wedding day. She did an absolute amazing job capturing the most important day of our lives.

Cassondre Mae Photography's reply:

Aw thank you so much, Jess!! You two were rockstars out there in the cold and I'm so happy it was worth it for those amazing shots!!
  • Britt
    Britt H. Married on 10/24/2020

I’m pretty sure she’s a magician, but I’ll settle for the best photographer ever. SERIOUSLY BOOK HER RIGHT NOW.

“Magical” - the word used to describe our wedding pictures. Also stunning, perfect, breathtaking, dreamy and “most beautiful pictures ever”.

My wife and I were married on October 24, 2020 and it was the best day of our lives. I know everybody says that about their wedding, but we truly mean it. Everything was absolutely perfect and we honestly owe that to Cass. We are so incredibly grateful for her suggestion of our lovely venue, her flexibility and helpfulness with all changes due to Covid, and her pure joy in sharing in our love. She really made our wedding unforgettable and captured the most amazing, magazine-worthy shots.

We found Cassondre Mae Photography through our original venue’s IG (it was important to us that our photographer knew the grounds and best spots) and her pictures were phenomenal. We reached out, she responded quickly and we set up a call. She was so warm and lovely - she made us feel very comfortable being a gay couple (which was surprisingly hard to find). We ended up selecting the package that included an engagement session so we could get to know her and she could understand the best ways to shoot us. Our engagement shoot was SO FUN! She recommended the location, made us feel so comfortable, dealt with my MANY outfit and accessory changes, and honestly snapped gorgeous shots! Ugh we just love her!!

Flash forward to June 2020, we made the tough call to move our big wedding to 2021 and reached out to Cass to talk about our options. She was so responsive, helpful and understanding - quickly letting us know what dates she was available next year and praising our decision to move forward with a small ceremony on our original date this year. She even recommended Stagecoach (where we ended up getting married) as the perfect micro wedding venue. Looking back, it seems like fate that we found her since she brought us to The Stagecoach Inn and played such a big part in making our wedding weekend so special.

She even offered a complimentary hour if we chose to use her for our intimate ceremony this year as well - which of course we did! She is a former wedding coordinator so she’s SO ORGANIZED and even sends over a day-of schedule for you.

Day of, she arrived and got right to work! I was in the chair getting my makeup done and she was finding all of our accessories for detail shots, running around the grounds getting decor pics, and then coordinated TWO brides who didn’t want to see each other before the ceremony. Two brides, two MILs - it’s double the work and she handled it without breaking a sweat. She was grabbing all of my accessories, making sure to include all the shots we wanted. She found THE BEST LIGHT - I’m serious - I know I’m biased but these pictures are UNBELIEVABLY GORGEOUS. We had very limited light since our ceremony ran over but she nailed it and made sure to keep us moving to make the most of the sunlight.

She even helped us incorporate smoke bombs! (They were unpredictable and we were running wild) she still managed to get some awesome pictures amidst the chaos.

I just can't say enough good things about Cass. Our families are just as obsessed with her as we are. She's simply the best - we can’t wait to have her join us for round 2 next year and see the new magic she captures!

Hope Married on 10/10/2020

So incredibly talented!!

If you're reading this and you haven't booked Cass yet, do yourself a favor and go book her! :)

From our initial call with Cass, I knew that she was a compassionate, and caring person that we wanted to have apart of our wedding day. Her social media is just a glimpse of her amazing talent for photography. We believe that everything happens for a reason and finding Cass was truly a blessing.

The day of the wedding she showed up, delivered and her talent shined through. We received a sneak peek the NIGHT of the wedding and then our album shortly after that. Your wedding pictures are one of the only things that you have forever and I'm so incredibly happy that we were able to work with Cass and allow her to capture our special day. She captured our day so unbelievably perfect that it brings tears to my eyes every time I open up our album. Leading up to the wedding she was responsive and professional which truly makes everything so much easier when you're planning your wedding during a pandemic. Thank you Cass from the bottom of our hearts for all of our amazing pictures!!

Cassondre Mae Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for these sweet words, Hope!! It was truly a joy to get to be a part of your wedding day, you two got the most beautiful fall day to celebrate!!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey B. Married on 10/03/2020

Best photographer ever!

Cassondre made our engagement session so much fun! My fiancé was skeptical about taking photos and has never had professional photos done. When we were done he actually admitted to how much he enjoyed it! Cassondre was the sweetest and made our session so enjoyable. I love the photos and she got them to us very quick. I would 100% recommend her to anyone and everyone!
    Danah N. Married on 09/30/2020

Wedding Photography

Had a really nice experience with Cassondre! We enjoyed looking at our wedding pictures!!

Cassondre Mae Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Danah! I am so happy I got to be a part of you and Albert's weddings day in September!
  • Julia
    Julia Z. Married on 09/28/2020

Cassondre is the best out there - Hands Down!

Working with Cassondre was the best part of our wedding planning process. She is truly a professional and the best decision we made in hiring a photographer.

Cassondre's photography is absolutely stunning. Every photo from our wedding day looks like it came out of a magazine. She can capture both the formal portraits and the romantic, intimate moments on your big day. She is also incredibly personable and easygoing - it was as if we'd known each other for years!

The amazing photography is only part of the experience when working with Cassondre. She is organized, responsive, and timely. Even as questions came up throughout the planning process she responded to my emails quickly, kindly, and with suggestions. Cass helped us work out our wedding day timeline and kept everyone on schedule on the big day.

We got our photos within weeks after the wedding day, and Cassondre even helped identify the best photos to put in our gorgeous wedding album to help us remember the day. The whole process was seamless!

Do not look any further! Hire Cassondre Mae Photography for your photos. I promise you will be blown away!

Cassondre Mae Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Julia!! You've been wonderful to work with and your wedding day was absolutely magical. I am so happy for you Jeff and so glad that I could be a part of it all.
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 09/26/2020

Cass was incredible!

Cassondre was an amazing addition to our small elopement. It was really important for us to have a photographer to capture everything and be able to share it with our friends and family in the future, and she went above and beyond. She woke up super early (we met up at 6:45am) to take a 45 minute long hike with us to the top of a mountain to capture our ceremony. The photos are incredible. I was so concerned because it was foggy but Cass managed to get awesome photos of the foliage and the fog creating a fairy tale like backdrop. She was super helpful, from carrying flowers, to getting my veil secured. She was really fun to have there as a part of our small group and we all loved speaking with her. She spent a lot of time conversating with me leading up to our day to form a relationship with us and know exactly what we were looking for. She went above and beyond and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Cassondre Mae Photography's reply:

Thank you so so much, Courtney! I will never forget capturing your unique and absolutely perfect day!!
  • Krisi
    Krisi A. Married on 09/26/2020

Awesome Wedding Photographer

Cass is amazing - professional, caring, responsive, and our wedding photos came out awesome! She was very helpful with suggestions for an engagement location and throughout our entire wedding planning process & wedding day. The hard part is now choosing which photos to print for our wedding album. Cass is very responsive to email and phone calls but for some reason does not utilize texting which is very beneficial for someone like me who cannot take personal calls during the workday. Just wanted to throw that out there. Also, the experience of booking an engagement session by needing to wait for the available dates/times to be released through a link can be anxiety-provoking. Other than those very minor critiques, our experience with Cass was wonderful and we highly recommend booking her as your photographer!

Cassondre Mae Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Krisi and Adam!!
  • Gabrielle
    Gabrielle C. Married on 09/12/2020

Cassondre is the best!

When my husband and I first got engaged, I immediately began looking for photographers. One of the most important aspects of your day, and most of your tangible memories will come from your photos - so we wanted to make sure we found someone that had the style of photos we were looking for, that we could cherish forever. I found Cassondre on instagram, and immediately fell in love with her photos; they’re light and airy, but also timeless in her editing style. During our initial conversation Cass was extremely friendly, thorough, and up front. Fast forward a few months later, and COVID hit. We we were unsure about what we were going to do with our wedding moving forward, and Cass was extremely supportive and responsive throughout the entire stressful process, even offering pointers and other options if needed. We did end up having the most beautiful, intimate backyard wedding on our original date, and Cass was able to capture everything SO incredibly perfect. We had a pre wedding phone call to go over exactly what photos we wanted taken along with timeline, and she hit everything we wanted, and more - even staying ahead of schedule giving us the chance to take extra photos of just my husband and I that required some walking in the woods. Our bridal party and family all commented on how friendly, and professional she was throughout the entire day, and we’re all so obsessed with the way the photos turned out. She made everyone feel so comfortable and at ease, as photos with large groups of people can be chaotic at times. We got our final gallery back within a few weeks, and even got a sneak peak of some of her favorites the NIGHT OF the wedding! I can’t recommend Cassondre Mae Photography enough, and can’t wait to work with her again in the future. My family and I will cherish these photos for years to come, and I can’t wait to fill my home with these special memories that she has helped us create!

Cassondre Mae Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Gabby!! You guys made the most out of 2020 and it made me so happy to get to be a part of your day!!
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline G. Married on 09/05/2020

A photographer who LOVES what she does!!

I can’t even begin to express how lucky we were to have Cassondre Mae Photography for not only our engagement shoot but our wedding!
    When I stumbled upon her Instagram, searching for a photographer, I immediately fell in love with the photos she had previously done and knew she had to be the one! I instantly messaged her through her website, which was beyond beautiful and detailed, where her responses were quick and helpful. We hopped on a call together and it was smooth sailing when booking our engagement shoot. She provided us with everything we needed to know beforehand and even made sure our outfits coordinated!
    During our engagement shoot, she took us to the most beautiful location and that’s where the magic began. My husband and I noticed right away that she is not only so skilled in what she does, but she also just knows how to make us feel comfortable while shooting. She spoke with us as if we have been friends for years and we instantly felt so comfortable. I LOVE the way our photos came out because you can just tell that we were genuinely smiling and laughing throughout the whole shoot, instead of just forcing a smile.
    After seeing the great work she did with our engagement shoot, I begged her to do our wedding, which we were so lucky she had the availability to do so!
    On the actual day of the wedding she was an absolute ROCKSTAR; she took control and did what she had to do to get all of photos we wanted. She was able to not only get the perfect shot, but control the crowd to do so. I think my personal favorite thing about working with Cass is that she is literally down to do anything!
    After my ceremony, she wanted to take some more intimate photos of us. Since we got married on a lake, I really wanted some photos in the row boat the property offered. I remember turning to her and asking her if we could take some photos on the lake on a boat. Her eyes lit up and immediately she said yes. I couldn’t have been more excited of how willing she was to get those photos. And they came out absolutely gorgeous! Afterwards she not only carried my veil but continued to take more fantastic photos around the property. Our photos look like they came out of a fairytale with how beautifully she took them. She was even conscientious about letting us get some food and enjoying a little bit of our cocktail hour before it ended.
    When we arrived to the reception hall, she continued to amaze us by capturing all the photos we wanted and even some candids of not only ourselves but our guests too!
    You could just tell that Cass LOVES what she does. She puts all of her love, passion and hard work into her photography and you can DEFINITELY see it. She always puts you first and makes sure you are happy which I think is so important! She made sure to capture all of the photos and special moments of our big day. Cass even got some sneak peak photos to us THE SAME DAY!! I can’t begin to thank her enough for all that she did for us!! Her work is incredible and anyone who is interested in such beautiful work with a wonderful, friendly, passionate person, I cannot recommend Cass enough to capture all your momentous moments in life!!

Cassondre Mae Photography's reply:

Wow Jacqui thank you SO much for these kind words! I absolutely loved being a part of you and Brandon's day, you made the most out of it and it was so magical!!
    Sarah M. Married on 08/30/2020

Cass was Amazing!

We met with Cassondre, and immediately fell in love with her work and knew she would be the one to capture all of our special moments! She is extremely professional and out of this world kind. Her passion for capturing the perfect moment is truly shown in her work. She is extremely organized which made booking with her a breeze. Shortly after our initial meeting, Cassondre did our engagement shoot and was so comfortable to work with. Cassondre makes you feel like a life-long friend is shooting your pictures so much so that our smiles came naturally. We can honestly say we have never had so much fun having pictures taken. From her genuinely endearing personality to her dedication and professionalism, choosing her was a no-brainer. As an added bonus, Cassondre was unphased by our two less-than-cooperative dogs and was still able to incorporate them into our engagement shoot. She made our wedding day run seamlessly and was extremely accommodating with special picture requests. Cassondre was super quick to provide us sneak peaks of both of our shoots, giving us a taste of her beautiful work. Soon after, we received our full galleries which are remarkable. I’m not sure how she made our bridal party and family members look like they’re out of a GQ magazine, but I’m not one to question it. She is sincerely an incredible person to work with, and it was quite honestly our pleasure to have her be a part of our big day. Thank you Cassondre, for allowing us to relive the sheer bliss of our wedding day every time we look at our pictures. Love, Tom & Sarah XO

Cassondre Mae Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for these kind words Sarah and Tom! I am so happy for you both and so glad I could be there to capture this incredible day!
  • Grace
    Grace D. Married on 08/09/2020

Our photos were STUNNING!

I cannot recommend Cass enough! We chose her to photograph our wedding because of her impressive portfolio, but she has surpassed our expectations in every other day. Even in the middle of a global pandemic, she constantly showed professionalism, flexibly, care, and patience as we navigated the uncertainty around our wedding. Our wedding photos turned out absolutely stunning and we can’t wait to work with Cass again soon for our bigger wedding next year!

We were originally supposed to get married this summer, but due to the pandemic, we ended up postponing our reception and having a small ceremony/elopement with immediate family this summer. Early on when we still were unsure about what we would do about our summer wedding, Cass was proactive in communicating and so flexible in offering us many personalized options. She was so easy to work with as plans changed and offered helpful advice as we navigated our sudden change in plans.

On our wedding day, Cass made the portrait sessions so easy! We were both nervous about posing in front of the camera, but with Cass we felt so comfortable and had tons of fun taking our portraits. We were so impressed by how clear her direction was and how many ideas for shots she had just ready to go! She took so many beautiful pictures in a short amount of time!

During the ceremony, Cass went above and beyond and took care of the livestream from our phone for us - one less thing to worry about! We didn’t even ask her to and didn’t know she took care of it until after the ceremony when we were watching the video!

The sneak peak for our wedding photos came just a day after our wedding and our full wedding album came shortly after! Our wedding photos turned out beautifully and we are constantly getting compliments about what a good photographer we chose! Cass is not only a talented photographer, but was also so sweet and easy to work with throughout the entire process - I would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Cassondre Mae Photography's reply:

Thank you so so much for your kind words, Grace! I was overjoyed to be a part of your sweet elopement. You and Daniel have been so wonderful to work with!
  • Ashley
    Ashley A. Married on 08/01/2020

A dream come true!

I have to start off by saying , Cassondre is an absolute dream ! After canceling our wedding twice due to the coronavirus my husband and I decided to give it one more shot . We decided to have a small intimate wedding . I was okay with a smaller wedding in a beautiful house but one thing I didn’t want to skip out on was the photographer. And boy did Cassondre come to play ! We booked her immediately after viewing her website and hearing first hand reviews from people she’s worked with in the past . I know this sounds cliche but once we saw she had mirco-wedding packages it felt like it was meant to be( that was the first time my husband and I heard the term) . And she made everything so simple and easy ! From booking her right down to the payments . On the day of the wedding I was so nervous but once I met her all my worries went away ! She’s absolutely professional and worked so well around our family . She kept everyone right on schedule. Now to talk about the pictures! I couldn’t have imagined having anyone else capture our wedding the way Cassondre did . She captured every sweet moment , every little detail and never missed a beat . Cassondre you made our magical day so much more special. My husband and I can’t thank you enough !

Love, The Reyes family

Cassondre Mae Photography's reply:

Ashley, thank you so much!! You're mirco-wedding was such a perfect day, I'm so happy it all worked out so well with your last-minute plans! 2020 was a crazy year, but you two sure made the best out of it!
    Sadie S. Married on 07/23/2020

Amazing Photographer

Working with Cassondre as our wedding photographer is amazing. Not only did she capture our wedding day perfectly, she made taking pictures fun and easy. We can’t thank her enough for being part of our day!

Cassondre Mae Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Sadie!! I'm so happy I got to be there to capture you and Sam, it was such a joy-filled day!!
  • Justina
    Justina F. Married on 06/20/2020

Amazing experience- highly recomend

We cant not thank Cassondre Mae and her amazing team enough for capturing our special day! From the initial meeting, all the way up to and throughout the wedding day Cassondre was a Rockstar at her craft. She was so attentive to all our needs, and our photos are perfection. THANK YOU Cassondre!

Cassondre Mae Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Justina!! You and Karl had such a beautiful day and I'm so happy I could be a part of it all!
  • Kaitlynn
    Kaitlynn C. Married on 05/29/2020

Our best decision!

Working with Cass was effortless! We cannot say enough great things about her and her assistant. The attention to detail, professionalism, friendly attitude... she had it all. We're also huge with being on time and sticking to a schedule, which she did a great job of. With so many options out there, I know it's usually hard to decide, but from the moment we met her we knew this was going to be a great partnership. Throughout the process Cass was there to give us just what we needed and help keep us organized, which was awesome since we've never done this and well... she has! On the day of the wedding, she was nothing more than a hard working angel of a human. We felt like we were working with one of our friends, except better because she was actually a professional at her job. You can really tell she loves what she does and is so passionate about the couples she works with. One thing we noticed AFTER the wedding was that during the ceremony we did not notice her... yet I know she was there, but it was seriously amazing that I didn't notice where she was yet she was able to get all of the important shots. I've heard horror stories of photographers being in the way or too involved, and Cass was NEVER overbearing or aggressive. She simply put, does an immaculate job of capturing the most important moment of a couples lives. Lastly, her attention to detail has me in tears, as she remembered that my grandmothers "sign" for being near is a blue jay. During our family photo, a blue jay feather was at my feet and I noticed it, of course making me tear up...she quickly smiled at me, grabbed a photo of it, and let me catch my breath before making sure we got back to photos to stay on track lol... she was truly a magical and irreplaceable part of our wedding day and we are forever grateful to her. Everyone needs Cassondre Mae!

Cassondre Mae Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kaitlyn!! I'm so happy you two had such a great day and I loved getting to be a part of it!
    Rebecca Married on 05/10/2020

Very professional and organized!

Cass was so helpful to have on our wedding day. She was somehow able to both stay organized and structured while at the same time going with the flow. Cass took the time to ensure that she had all of the right information that was needed for the wedding day, and it was so helpful on the day of when we didn't have to worry about anything. She knew exactly what shots we wanted and we didn't even have to think about the details because we knew she had them. Cass returned our edited pictures unbelievably quickly and it was such a joy to look through them together as a couple, which was an amazing suggestion (also from Cass!).

Cassondre Mae Photography's reply:

Thank you, Rebecca! You and Josue are the sweetest, I'm so glad I could capture your long awaited wedding day!
    Karyn R. Married on 12/29/2019

Amazing wedding photographer!!

Cassie was amazing!!! She worked with us to make sure we got every picture that we wanted for our special day! My family is not easy, so she was strong, yet professional is whipping my family into shape quickly on our wedding day!! We are forever grateful for the amazing memories she captured for us!! We love you Cass!!!

Cassondre Mae Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for leaving a review, Karyn!! I am so happy for you and Josh and that you got to have the wedding of your dreams!!