Cassondre Mae Photography Reviews

Cassondre Mae Photography 6
Cassondre Mae Photography 7

Alison · Married on 06/01/2019

Best day ever !

Cassondre was amazing to work with!! From first booking with Cassondre up until our big day everything went wonderful! While meeting with us, she really took the time to get to know us and what we were wanting on our day. She has such a calming, warm presence that kept me at ease on my big day! Cassondre was so thorough and we had an itinerary timeline of our day from Cassondre which was so helpful; We knew exactly what pictures were happening when and where to be. I am beyond excited to see our photos which I know are going to be gorgeous! I wanted to review Cassondre right away to rave about how great she was to work with! Anyone that works with Cassondre would be so lucky and I would absolutely recommend her!! Thank you!!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Cassondre Mae Photography's reply:

Alison you are on top of your game!! You and Nick had an amazing wedding day and I can not wait to share more of your photos!

Lucia · Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful experience, stunning photos!

We first met Cassondre when she took our engagement photos and were impressed with her work. She was extremely professional, clearly knew how to take good photos and made us feel very comfortable. We had our wedding three weeks ago and by the following week she sent the edited images and got started on the album proofs (can’t believe the quick turnaround time). Cassondre and her team took BEAUTIFUL shots and we are thrilled with her work. Our families have seen the blog and commented how much they love the photos already. She captured the day perfectly and we will treasure her work for a lifetime. Thank you so much for being a part of our day. My husband and I both 100% recommend Cassondre Mae for anyone looking for romantic, sophisticated, and gorgeous engagement and wedding photography.

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 04/27/2019

By far, our best vendor!

Cassie made our day SO much easier! She was on point with everything and made sure we stuck to the timeline and made sure that all the other moving parts were turning so we could be less stressed. She made us feel very comfortable on this hectic day, which is the most important thing! And her pictures came out absolutely stunning! She made our special day much more special.

Sent on 05/10/2019
    Cassondre Mae Photography 9
    Cassondre Mae Photography 10
    Cassondre Mae Photography 11
    Cassondre Mae Photography 12

Cassondre Mae Photography's reply:

Thank you, Brittany! You two were so much fun to work with! I'm so obsessed with how beautiful your photos came out, it was the perfect spring wedding!
  • monica

monica · Married on 04/20/2019

Fun, affordable, and easy to work with!

Cassondre was a dream to work with! We found Cassondre through a recommendation from a friend who had recently used her for their wedding photos. Upon meeting with her we explained our budget and what we wanted from our wedding photographer. She put together multiple packages within out budget and we chose the one that best suited our needs. We shot our engagement photos and it was actually fun! It was a cold and drizzly April day, but you wouldn't be able to tell from the photos. She gave great direction and posed us in ways that were sweet, romantic, and flattering to our bodies. We loved the photos so much we purchased an album to use as our guest book at our wedding.
    On our wedding day Cassondre showed up early w/ her 2nd shooter to capture the details of the day and getting ready. She was so discreet throughout the entire getting ready process! She captured the candid loving moments between my girls and I, and then of course some sweet posed photos with the crew. Once we were at the church, Cassie captured a tender "first touch" moment between my husband and I as per her suggestion, and I absolutely love the photos!! During the wedding ceremony I didn't even notice any photos were being taken, which I greatly appreciated since we were in a church. After the ceremony we took photos in the church with our families and Cassie handled that so well, there were a lot of people to keep track of.
    We were even ahead of schedule so my husband and I were able to meet with out guests in the coffee hour we had scheduled for our guests between the ceremony and the reception. We went to 3 different locations for portraits and each location's photos were more beautiful than the last! Cassie truly captured all of the greatest moments of our special day. She was also very quick to get our sneak peek and out entire album. I hold these photos very close to my heart and I look at them often and it brings me back to the most wonderful day of my life. I look forward to working with Cassondre again in the future!! I highly recommend choosing her to capture your special day.

Sent on 04/23/2019
    Cassondre Mae Photography 13
    Cassondre Mae Photography 14

Cassondre Mae Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Monica! You are Brian have been so great to work with! Your engagement photos are still some of my all-time favorites and I loved being a part of your wedding day so much!!

Cristina Sidote · Married on 03/09/2019

Wedding day

Cassondre was great! She captured so many special moments on our big day. So happy we chose her!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Cassondre Mae Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Cristina! It was so great to be a part of your day. I wish you and Pat all the best!

Jessica · Married on 10/19/2018

Extremely accommodating

Cassie went above and beyond to make sure we got the pictures we wanted. She was extremely accommodating since we lived in FL.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Cassondre Mae Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Jess! You and Patrick had such a great wedding day, still can't get over how cool your cake was!!

Michelle · Married on 10/06/2018

Rainy days made perfect!

Cassondre truly made our wedding day SO fantastic. From the very beginning, doing our engagement shoot in the rain and making it a blast, this girl was not only super professional and knew what she was doing but made the entire experience fun! Throughout every meeting, Cassondre had such patience and never rushed us into any decisions (I have a tendency to take forever to make a simple decision).

The day of the wedding, Cassondre went ABOVE and beyond making sure that she captured beautiful pictures, as well as dealing with a very stressed bride (it was raining and I was pregnant, there was no champagne to calm this girl down) Due to the rain, the normal areas for pictures were not able to be used, but rather than wait for the actual coordinators to help get things done so we had a spot for pictures, her and her assistant started taking patio furniture down and creating a scene for our photos. She became my go to second hand when I needed her, (which wasn't even her job) while simultaneously being behind the scenes, capturing beautiful shots without us even realizing she was there. How she did it, I will never know! Not only did Cassondre make sure we were comfortable and smiling while standing in mud, but she made it fun! She stayed later than she had to, and just kept taking pictures even when I reminded her that she was staying past when she had to!

The next day, we had our sneak peak of pictures.. which were breathtaking! (and I am one of those who hates pictures of myself usually so loving them as much as I did is shocking) Then, barely a month later (much earlier than expected), we received our pictures on a VERY easy to use link. To say I was in tears, over the beautiful pictures would be a COMPLETE understatement. After hearing so many horror stories of women hating their wedding photos, I was surprised there wasn't any I hated - even the many ones I was ugly crying in.

Our wedding was the 4th wedding that I have been involved with that Cassondre has been the photographer - starting with my sister's & the next two being close friends of ours that we were very excited to recommend Cassondre as a photographer. Each wedding was completely different from one another, and yet we still received exactly what we were hoping for with our wedding photos. To be honest, we would all recommend her and her team to anyone who would listen with or without a ring on their finger and intend on continuing this as many more of our friends get engaged or start families, or need a photographer.

I truly cannot wait to work with her again for many years to come, for family shoots or mini sessions. She is simply the best!!! When hiring a photographer, many think they are just hiring another vendor, when in reality, you are gaining a friend, a helpful coordinator, an artist, and a lifesaver.

Thanks again Cassondre! Our wedding day would not have been the same without you!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Cassondre Mae Photography's reply:

Michelle, you are the absolute sweetest- I'm crying happy tears!!
    It had been such an honor and a blast getting to be a part of so many big moments in your life!!

Phil Gavigan · Married on 10/05/2018

Absolutely amazing

Cass caught every incredible moment of our best day ever and we love our pictures she didn’t miss anything best photographer around

Sent on 10/24/2018

Cassondre Mae Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Phil, I always love hearing from my grooms too! You and Jocelyn had such a fun wedding day!

Jocelyn · Married on 10/05/2018

Absolutely perfect

Cassie was the best!! After our first meeting with her we knew she was the one we wanted to do our wedding. We did our engagement session with her and it truly helped break the ice. She is so easy to work with and got everything we wanted for our wedding. Anytime I turned around Cassie and her assistant were right there making sure they got every shot of the night. She definitely took the time to get to know us and the style of pictures we wanted. I seriously am so happy with every single photo from our wedding and always find myself scrolling through them in awe. All of our guest called me and could not compliment her photos enough and I recommend her to any couple looking for a a wedding photographer. I promise you will not be disappointed in your choice. Thanks Cass for truly capturing our wedding and helping us relive is in your photos.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Cassondre Mae Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, Jocelyn!! You two had such a fun wedding day from start to finish, I'm so glad I got to capture it all!!

Alicia · Married on 09/08/2018

Rainy day turned into magical day

Cassondre Mae was wonderful to work with and very responsive. She made the process leading up to our wedding day as stress free as possible and especially on our wedding day when the forecast changed from clear to a rainy beginning. Added touch of a clear umbrella which created some amazing photos! She is beyond talented and her work has an artistic look to each photograph. I wasn’t sure what to expect from my photos and the minute she posted a sneak of my wedding pictures on Instagram and FB I was in love! I couldn’t be happier with choosing her services and we can’t wait to receive our wedding album. She offers a great package for the value and I recommend her to anyone looking for a talented photographer. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Cassondre Mae Photography 15
    Cassondre Mae Photography 16

Cassondre Mae Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Alicia!! Working with you and Eddie has been great! I'm so glad you love all of your photos!

Adina · Married on 08/18/2018

We found Cassondre through a family friend who knew her professionally. Her photographs are just beautiful, and she really delivered for our wedding! Neither of us are very comfortable in front of the camera, but her pictures captured our silliness and the joy of the day rather than our discomfort. I can't wait for the final album and to get some pictures in frames! Thanks Cassondre!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Cassondre Mae Photography's reply:

Thank you, Adina! You two were so cute in front of the camera!

Judith · Married on 08/17/2018

Let’s be honest, planning a wedding can be stressful. Making a big decision like choosing a photographer can be tough. There’s so many photographers to choose from. I was searching for photographer that fits my now husband and I style, it took me couple months. Followed their Instagram profile, send a bunch of emails, read a ton of reviews online. Then I came across CMP, her first few photos from Instagram blew me away. I love how she captures with style, authentic and the way she edits. I am not a fan of dark, gloomy wedding photos to be honest. She is professional, easy to deal with, helpful and outgoing. She would capture every moment, wouldn’t care if she would be sitting, laying on the grass and gets dirty! From day 1, engagement session to our big day- she never failed to amaze us! Our friends & family said the same thing- “your photographer did a GREAT job”.

Her assistant on the day of, Alicia was excellent too! We are having a hard time to pick our favorite photos to be honest, our place will be covered in them for sure. Lol.

Will definitely hire her again in a heartbeat! Do yourself a favor and message her! You’ll thank me later.. ;)

Sent on 06/21/2018
    Cassondre Mae Photography 17
    Cassondre Mae Photography 18
    Cassondre Mae Photography 19

Cassondre Mae Photography's reply:

Thank you Judith! You two were amazing to work with!!

Emily · Married on 08/12/2018

I found Cassondre on Instagram looking through hashtags and instantly fell in love with how she captured her clients and all her beautiful photos. She was so easy to work with and talk to right from the start. We live in the NYC area and she was very accommodating with our meetings. She was always organized when we met, asked the right questions, and usually answered my questions before I even asked. The day of my wedding I was beyond nervous with everything that was going on and she was always on top of what needed to be done, where and with who and even stopped to just give me advice or see what I wanted to do when we had extra time. It was so calming knowing she was there with me and basically making sure everything we had talked about and more got done that day.
    She had our wedding photos back to us so quickly! I think our sneak peak came 2 days after, the beautiful blog post with even more pictures a few days later, and the entire online gallery exactly a week after the wedding.
    I can’t tell you how many amazing things friends and family have been saying about not only the pictures but about all the hard work they noticed Cassondre and Nicole put in for us on our wedding day. They went beyond our expectations and never stopped making sure it was a perfect day. I can’t thank you two enough! My husband and I are very happy we went with Cassondre as our photographer and would highly recommend her every time and to everyone I know.

Sent on 09/16/2018
    Cassondre Mae Photography 27
    Cassondre Mae Photography 28
    Cassondre Mae Photography 29

Cassondre Mae Photography's reply:

Emily, thank you so much for your sweet words!

Lindsay · Married on 08/11/2018

We were incredibly pleased with the results of our engagement shoot with Cassondre and our experience with her on our wedding day was just as amazing. Cassondre is extremely well organized as she planned out beforehand how far away all the destinations are and how much time we would have to take our photos in between the ceremony and reception. Cassondre and her assistant Nicole worked nonstop to ensure that every picture we wanted would be taken and that every family member and friend would be included.
    They were both incredibly attentive and professional throughout the day - from us getting ready for our wedding ceremony to the end of our reception. They even helped to stop traffic for us in the middle of a busy bridge just to get that perfect shot!
    Her talent in her pictures really speak for themselves as I have yet to see a photo I don’t like! We couldn’t recommend Cassondre enough for your engagement photos, wedding photos, or really any event you need pictures of.

Sent on 09/08/2018
    Cassondre Mae Photography 30

Cassondre Mae Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsay! I've enjoyed working with you two so much!

Mary · Married on 08/04/2018

Cassandre Mae is fantastic! Her vast skillset and creativity really captured our special day perfectly! We are so thankful for all her hard work leading up to, and through our wedding day. She was kind, helpful, timely, supportive, and flexible. We had our photos back within a week and they were beautiful--she was able to capture great moments formally and she got some awesome candid shots. She is able to handle a simple backyard farm wedding or an elaborate venue and does a beautiful job with both. My husband and I would highly recommend her to family and friends!

Sent on 09/07/2018
    Cassondre Mae Photography 36
    Cassondre Mae Photography 37
    Cassondre Mae Photography 38

Cassondre Mae Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kinds words Mary!!

Dave and Mary Mante · Married on 08/04/2018

Phenomenal!

Cassondre Mae was wonderful and helped capture our backyard farm style wedding exactly as we wanted. We can't say enough good about her responsiveness in planning and her incredible raw talent in capturing those magical shots.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Cassondre Mae Photography's reply:

Thanks Dave and Mary, you guys had the sweetest backyard wedding day! I loved all the personal touches that made it really special!

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2018

I absolutely LOVED working with Cassie! I think the scariest part of planning a wedding (there are many, but this one takes the cake) is finding a photographer. When it is all said and done the photographs are the only thing you can take away from that day. It was by chance that we came across Cassie and I think it was meant to be. She was so easy to work with and creative. She captured the joy and fun of the event. You feel the beauty of our venue and you can practically taste the delicious food and treats that graced our guests plates.

Sent on 07/30/2018
    Cassondre Mae Photography 39

Cassondre Mae Photography's reply:

Thank you guys!! So glad I got to be a part of your amazing wedding day!

Caroline · Married on 06/14/2018

I couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture my wedding day. Cassondre was incredibly professional and great to work with. Most importantly, our photos turned our beautifully! We love them!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Cassondre Mae Photography's reply:

Thank you Caroline! Your wedding day was just the sweetest!

Nicole · Married on 06/02/2018

Her work is amazing!! I still get so many compliments on my photos from my wedding! She made sure she got every shot and got all the guests. She took so much detail into her work! You will definitely NOT be disappointed with her!!! And she gives you so much for what you pay for.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Thank you, Nicole!

Catherine · Married on 06/01/2018

Cassie is a delight to work with, a pure professional. Adapted to our needs and desires easily. She was everywhere she needed to be without imposing. Beautiful memorable photos
    No wonder she is winning awards!!
    Catherine’ and Lou Marquet

Sent on 07/30/2018

Cassondre Mae Photography's reply:

Thank you Catherine and Lou!!

Abby · Married on 05/27/2018

Words absolutely will not do justice to my experience with Cassie, but I will give it my best shot!
    When my husband and I began planning our wedding, photography was our first priority. As a long distance military couple, pictures hold an important place in our hearts because they allow us to relive special moments together. We knew going in that it might be difficult to create our vision, but all of our worries melted when Cassie agreed to work with us our special day.
    From capturing our quirky personalities in the most beautiful engagement photos, to offering advice and listening to ideas as I flooded her phone with Pinterest saves, to reassuring us with fun alternatives when harsh weather threatened our plans, to creatively incorporating a special tribute to my late best friend, she perfectly preserved our expression of love, made the most self-conscious bride feel like a princess, and helped to make us the happiest newlyweds imaginable. And now I have the most precious visuals of the love my husband and I share while he is away overseas.
    We cannot thank you enough, Cassie, and we look forward to the magic you bring to life for our future projects (motherhood is a ways away but how about an anniversary adventure (; ) We love you to the moon and back!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Cassondre Mae Photography's reply:

I can't tell you how happy my heart feels when I read reviews like this, thank you Abby!!

Kerri · Married on 05/19/2018

Cassondre was great, and we knew she was the right photographer after we saw the first picture ever taken of us at a friends wedding she had taken. She walked us through everything from the first time we contacted her. We gave her a list of all the pictures we wanted to make sure we had and she was on top of it and she was somehow everywhere taking pictures through the whole wedding, as was her assistant. Even though it was rainy and foggy that day, we got some outside shots with clear umbrellas. I can’t wait to see all of the pictures and to get our album and prints.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Cassondre Mae Photography's reply:

Thank you Kerri!! You guys were awesome with the weather, so glad we were able to do those fun umbrella photos!

Kathleen · Married on 05/12/2018

There are not enough wonderful things we can say about Cassondre. We love every single one of our wedding photos and were so amazed by how perfectly the shear joy of our wedding day was captured. Not only are all of Cassondre’s photographs beautiful but Cassondre made our day and the whole wedding planning process 10,000X easier. She was able to help us figure out what we wanted from our photographs by asking all the right questions and even helped us to create our day-of timeline. Cassondre and her second photographer for our wedding, Nicole, fit perfectly, into the day - our family members and wedding party loved them and they had us and our guests laughing and chatting all night. We all appreciated how quickly and easily we made it through the formal photos which was no small feat – we had a 15 person wedding party and also requested multiple large family shots, including 12 children! Cassondre and Nicole got every photo we wanted quickly and beautifully – while working with us to wrangle in our large families - and got us done not only in time to attend our cocktail hour but with an extra 15 minutes beforehand to decompress! We cannot recommend Cassondre Mae Photography enough!

Sent on 06/02/2018
    Cassondre Mae Photography 40
    Cassondre Mae Photography 41
    Cassondre Mae Photography 42
    Cassondre Mae Photography 43

Cassondre Mae Photography's reply:

Kat, thank you SO much for these lovely words!! Your wedding was a blast to photograph!!

Lisa · Married on 03/23/2018

Don't hesitate, choose Cassondre as your photographer today! I promise you won't regret it. Cassondre was absolutely brilliant from start to finish. She is very professional, efficient, friendly and, most importantly, took the most fabulous photographs of our wedding! Cassondre was such a pleasure to work with. Her photographs were wonderful and really captured the feel of the wedding. My husband and I were absolutely blown away by the results! Thank you so much Cassondre, for capturing those beautiful moments.

Sent on 05/24/2018
    Cassondre Mae Photography 44
    Cassondre Mae Photography 45

Cassondre Mae Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this great review Lisa!! It was such a joy to capture your day!