14 Reviews for Cassidy Elise Artistry

Consultations (1)
Salon (1)
Hair Coloring (1)
14 Cassidy Elise Artistry Reviews

Cassidy did my makeup for my engagement photo session. She made me feel so beautiful! She listened to what I wanted and was able to articulate that into her work. She was easy to talk to and was receptive. I would suggest using her for your special day. I would definitely be using her for my wedding if she hadn’t already been booked! I was so bummed to hear she wasn’t available for my day.

Photo for Cassidy Elise Artistry Review - Corrie Mahr photography
Photo for Cassidy Elise Artistry Review - Corrie Mahr photography
Profile Picture Kaylee, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Cassidy was able to come to me and work around my schedule. She also made sure I was satisfied at each step of the way. My hair and makeup looked flawless for our whole shoot and hike up Misery Ridge.

Profile Picture Teonna, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I got my makeup/hair done by Cassidy for my outdoor elopement and my experience was amazing! She’s incredibly talented and very good at what she does. I can’t recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Alisa, 12/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Cassidy is amazing and wonderful to work with! She made me feel gorgeous/flawless on our engagement shoot, wedding rehearsal and wedding day and it lasted ALL day and night. She is accommodating, sweet, and a fantastic makeup and hair artist. My family and friends looked amazing. Thank you Cassidy!

Profile Picture Candice, 9/30/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Coloring, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Salon

Cassidy is very meticulous and conscientious about her work. She is willing to accommodate any request, is timely in responding, and works very hard to satisfy her client' needs. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her for any beauty service from waxing to make up to hair to facials or nails. She's your full service gal!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Cassidy was AMAZING!!! I felt so beautiful for my sister's big day. She even took the time to share with me what make up she used so I could go and buy some myself! As someone who doesn't wear much make up it was so appreciated! Cassidy went above and beyond. My make up was so natural, yet stunning!

Profile Picture SARA, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Cassidy was amazing!! The most classy, professional stylist I have met. I am so glad I was able to get her! She did my engagement style and my wedding. I was so happy with everything! 100%! She was perfect!

Profile Picture kelsey, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Cassidy was so easy to work with and made my entire wedding party and myself look great for my wedding day. She had brought along a partner to help with hair to cut down some time getting ready and I loved that each girl got a perfect version of themselves! Cassidy really took the stress out of getting ready for the wedding!

Profile Picture Zoey, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I can't say enough good things about Cassidy. She got me in last minute for hair and makeup for my engagement photos, was extremely quick to respond to all my emails, and was the perfect mix of listening to what I wanted and making great professional calls on what would work! She gave me a beautiful half up, braided hairstyle that survived several hours of blasting wind out at our shooting location and managed to stay put and look amazing! I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone looking for hair and makeup services. Thank you Cassidy!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I just think Cassidy is the best. She was a real help to me and the other wedding ladies. She made us all look beautiful. I would use her again in a heart beat.
We became friends during the process. I like her so much I invited her to bring her friend and stay for the wedding. Which she did and they had a very good time.
It was nice for her to see her work to fruition.
See you at the shop soon Cassidy.

Profile Picture Kristine, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Cassidy did my makeup this morning for a very special event and I am blown away by her care and attention to detail. She made sure I loved every aspect of my makeup as went through the process and remembered what sensitivities I had from previous experience. She is just delightful, professional and extremely talented in drawing out your features.

Profile Picture Carey, 2/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Cassidy went above and beyond to make sure my hair and makeup were absolutely perfect for my wedding. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Cassidy is a true professional! We had an amazing experience and everyone was wow'd by her artistry! She was receptive, kind and you could tell she absolutely had done it before and was a pro! We couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist and I would recommend her 10 times over. Thank you Cassidy!

Profile Picture Stacy, 6/10/17, 1 Review