Cassidy Elise Artistry Reviews

Cassidy Elise Artistry 7
  • Carolyn

Carolyn Green · Married on 09/20/2019

Dream hair + makeup artist

I did a TON of research before booking a hair and makeup artist for my wedding day, so trust me when I tell you that Cassidy is the best of the best. All of my bridesmaids and I looked so beautiful yet still like ourselves, and we were all incredibly happy with our hair and makeup for my wedding celebration. We had a big group (1 bride, 8 bridesmaids, and two mothers of the bride), but Cassidy and her team somehow kept everything calm and moving right along. Getting ready with my bridesmaids was one of the most memorable parts of my wedding day, thanks due to Cassidy!

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Sedona

Sedona Baer · Married on 08/16/2019

Love her!!

Cassidy is a PHENOMENAL makeup artist. She stays busy during wedding season but was able to accommodate me last minute and was so sweet, flexible, and responsive. Most importantly, I was absolutely blown away by my wedding day makeup! I felt beautiful, it stayed flawless well into the evening (done at 10am), and looked very natural, while still being a big step-up from every-day makeup. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/31/2019
    Cassidy Elise Artistry 8
    Cassidy Elise Artistry 9
    Cassidy Elise Artistry 10
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 12/15/2018

I’ve never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day

I booked Cassidy pretty early into my wedding planning experience. Her reviews and pictures are 100% spot on. Cassidy is very sweet and nice, she was flexible with our timeline, and of course most importantly she made me feel like a dang queen on my wedding day. During our consultation and trial run, she listened to EVERYTHING I asked, and make it all happen. She helped me choose hair extensions a couple months before the wedding day so they would work well with my desired hair style. On the day of my wedding she was there bright and early and got to work with her assistant right away. I felt and looked amazing. She has a way of making you look absolutely flawless but not cakey or over the top. Cassidy is a makeup goddess. Book her for your wedding and you will absolutely not regret it.

Sent on 03/06/2019
    Cassidy Elise Artistry 15
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 11/17/2018

Wonderful Hair & Makeup Artist

I loved having Cassidy on our wedding day dream team. She put up with my indecisiveness about hair/makeup and multiple changes I requested. On the day of the wedding, she knew exactly what I had requested and did a phenomenal job not only with my own hair and makeup but with my bridesmaids. I felt SO beautiful on the day of the wedding--just as every bride should. Thank you so much Cassidy! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Brooke · Married on 10/20/2018

I traveled to Bend OR to shoot my engagement photos and used Cassidy for my hair and make up. She was absolutely amazing to work with and I feel my pictures came out great because of her help. She was quick to respond to my inquiry since I was out of state and made the whole process super easy. If I was getting married in Bend I would totally use her again. Thank you for being awesome!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Kaylee · Married on 08/11/2018

Cassidy did my makeup for my engagement photo session. She made me feel so beautiful! She listened to what I wanted and was able to articulate that into her work. She was easy to talk to and was receptive. I would suggest using her for your special day. I would definitely be using her for my wedding if she hadn’t already been booked! I was so bummed to hear she wasn’t available for my day.

Sent on 03/06/2018
    Cassidy Elise Artistry 16
    Cassidy Elise Artistry 17

Samantha · Married on 07/28/2018

Cassidy was AMAZING! My make up and hair were PERFECT for my wedding and they stayed that way all day-it was windy and both remained flawless! I would recommend Cassidy and her team for any event! I did a long distance wedding and she was extremely accomdating and flexible. She even fit me in for two hair trials because I changed my mind on how I wanted my hair done. Thank you, Cassidy!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Teonna · Married on 06/23/2018

Cassidy was able to come to me and work around my schedule. She also made sure I was satisfied at each step of the way. My hair and makeup looked flawless for our whole shoot and hike up Misery Ridge.

Sent on 04/02/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/07/2018

Cassidy is the absolute best! I traveled to Oregon from North Carolina to get married at Crater Lake so I wasn't able to do a trial for my hair and makeup, which made me a bit nervous. But on the day of my wedding, she did the most beautiful job! I asked for a natural makeup look with defined eyes and a textured low bun with pieces that framed my face. She would literally pick out single strands of hair to create that perfect textured effect!! OCD for the win! My hair and makeup lasted all day and I couldn't be more thrilled with Cassidy's attention to detail and professionalism. She is such a gem!!

Sent on 06/21/2018
    Cassidy Elise Artistry 18
    Cassidy Elise Artistry 19

Cierra · Married on 05/11/2018

This Girl is amazing!!!! Let me tell you if you choose her you will not be disappointed! Living in Vegas and LA I’ve had my makeup done many times and she was by far one of the best artists I’ve ever had! All my bridesmaids loved how they looked and I’ve never felt more gorgeous! 5 stars isn’t high enough for her.

Sent on 06/12/2018
    Cassidy Elise Artistry 20
    Cassidy Elise Artistry 21
    Cassidy Elise Artistry 22

Alisa · Married on 12/14/2017

I got my makeup/hair done by Cassidy for my outdoor elopement and my experience was amazing! She’s incredibly talented and very good at what she does. I can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 02/26/2018
    Cassidy Elise Artistry 23

Candice · Married on 09/30/2017

Cassidy is amazing and wonderful to work with! She made me feel gorgeous/flawless on our engagement shoot, wedding rehearsal and wedding day and it lasted ALL day and night. She is accommodating, sweet, and a fantastic makeup and hair artist. My family and friends looked amazing. Thank you Cassidy!

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Cassidy Elise Artistry 24

Michelle · Married on 09/01/2017

Cassidy is very meticulous and conscientious about her work. She is willing to accommodate any request, is timely in responding, and works very hard to satisfy her client' needs. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her for any beauty service from waxing to make up to hair to facials or nails. She's your full service gal!

Sent on 12/20/2016

SARA · Married on 08/26/2017

Cassidy was AMAZING!!! I felt so beautiful for my sister's big day. She even took the time to share with me what make up she used so I could go and buy some myself! As someone who doesn't wear much make up it was so appreciated! Cassidy went above and beyond. My make up was so natural, yet stunning!

Sent on 08/29/2017

kelsey · Married on 08/05/2017

Cassidy was amazing!! The most classy, professional stylist I have met. I am so glad I was able to get her! She did my engagement style and my wedding. I was so happy with everything! 100%! She was perfect!

Sent on 08/30/2017
  • Z

Zoey · Married on 07/29/2017

Cassidy was so easy to work with and made my entire wedding party and myself look great for my wedding day. She had brought along a partner to help with hair to cut down some time getting ready and I loved that each girl got a perfect version of themselves! Cassidy really took the stress out of getting ready for the wedding!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Megan · Married on 07/06/2017

I can't say enough good things about Cassidy. She got me in last minute for hair and makeup for my engagement photos, was extremely quick to respond to all my emails, and was the perfect mix of listening to what I wanted and making great professional calls on what would work! She gave me a beautiful half up, braided hairstyle that survived several hours of blasting wind out at our shooting location and managed to stay put and look amazing! I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone looking for hair and makeup services. Thank you Cassidy!

Sent on 04/28/2017

Kristine · Married on 07/02/2017

I just think Cassidy is the best. She was a real help to me and the other wedding ladies. She made us all look beautiful. I would use her again in a heart beat.
    We became friends during the process. I like her so much I invited her to bring her friend and stay for the wedding. Which she did and they had a very good time.
    It was nice for her to see her work to fruition.
    See you at the shop soon Cassidy.

Sent on 07/04/2017

Carey · Married on 02/12/2017

Cassidy did my makeup this morning for a very special event and I am blown away by her care and attention to detail. She made sure I loved every aspect of my makeup as went through the process and remembered what sensitivities I had from previous experience. She is just delightful, professional and extremely talented in drawing out your features.

Sent on 02/13/2017

Amy · Married on 10/08/2016

Cassidy went above and beyond to make sure my hair and makeup were absolutely perfect for my wedding. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Stacy · Married on 06/10/2017

Cassidy is a true professional! We had an amazing experience and everyone was wow'd by her artistry! She was receptive, kind and you could tell she absolutely had done it before and was a pro! We couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist and I would recommend her 10 times over. Thank you Cassidy!

Sent on 06/28/2017
  • Stephany

Stephany · Married on 06/06/2019

Such a great job!

Cassidy was so great! She did such an awesome job on my hair and make-up, as well as for my grandmother! Thank you so much Cassidy!

Sent on 07/13/2019