Cassidy Elise Artistry Reviews

17 | Bend, OR

17 Reviews for Cassidy Elise Artistry

17 Cassidy Elise Artistry Reviews

Brooke · Married on 10/20/2018

I traveled to Bend OR to shoot my engagement photos and used Cassidy for my hair and make up. She was absolutely amazing to work with and I feel my pictures came out great because of her help. She was quick to respond to my inquiry since I was out of state and made the whole process super easy. If I was getting married in Bend I would totally use her again. Thank you for being awesome!

Kaylee · Married on 08/11/2018

Cassidy did my makeup for my engagement photo session. She made me feel so beautiful! She listened to what I wanted and was able to articulate that into her work. She was easy to talk to and was receptive. I would suggest using her for your special day. I would definitely be using her for my wedding if she hadn’t already been booked! I was so bummed to hear she wasn’t available for my day.

Cassidy Elise Artistry 4
    Cassidy Elise Artistry 5

Samantha · Married on 07/28/2018

Cassidy was AMAZING! My make up and hair were PERFECT for my wedding and they stayed that way all day-it was windy and both remained flawless! I would recommend Cassidy and her team for any event! I did a long distance wedding and she was extremely accomdating and flexible. She even fit me in for two hair trials because I changed my mind on how I wanted my hair done. Thank you, Cassidy!

Teonna · Married on 06/23/2018

Cassidy was able to come to me and work around my schedule. She also made sure I was satisfied at each step of the way. My hair and makeup looked flawless for our whole shoot and hike up Misery Ridge.

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/07/2018

Cassidy is the absolute best! I traveled to Oregon from North Carolina to get married at Crater Lake so I wasn't able to do a trial for my hair and makeup, which made me a bit nervous. But on the day of my wedding, she did the most beautiful job! I asked for a natural makeup look with defined eyes and a textured low bun with pieces that framed my face. She would literally pick out single strands of hair to create that perfect textured effect!! OCD for the win! My hair and makeup lasted all day and I couldn't be more thrilled with Cassidy's attention to detail and professionalism. She is such a gem!!

Cassidy Elise Artistry 6
    Cassidy Elise Artistry 7

Alisa · Married on 12/14/2017

I got my makeup/hair done by Cassidy for my outdoor elopement and my experience was amazing! She’s incredibly talented and very good at what she does. I can’t recommend her enough!

Cassidy Elise Artistry 8

Candice · Married on 09/30/2017

Cassidy is amazing and wonderful to work with! She made me feel gorgeous/flawless on our engagement shoot, wedding rehearsal and wedding day and it lasted ALL day and night. She is accommodating, sweet, and a fantastic makeup and hair artist. My family and friends looked amazing. Thank you Cassidy!

Cassidy Elise Artistry 9

Michelle · Married on 09/01/2017

Cassidy is very meticulous and conscientious about her work. She is willing to accommodate any request, is timely in responding, and works very hard to satisfy her client' needs. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her for any beauty service from waxing to make up to hair to facials or nails. She's your full service gal!

SARA · Married on 08/26/2017

Cassidy was AMAZING!!! I felt so beautiful for my sister's big day. She even took the time to share with me what make up she used so I could go and buy some myself! As someone who doesn't wear much make up it was so appreciated! Cassidy went above and beyond. My make up was so natural, yet stunning!

kelsey · Married on 08/05/2017

Cassidy was amazing!! The most classy, professional stylist I have met. I am so glad I was able to get her! She did my engagement style and my wedding. I was so happy with everything! 100%! She was perfect!

• Z

Zoey · Married on 07/29/2017

Cassidy was so easy to work with and made my entire wedding party and myself look great for my wedding day. She had brought along a partner to help with hair to cut down some time getting ready and I loved that each girl got a perfect version of themselves! Cassidy really took the stress out of getting ready for the wedding!

Megan · Married on 07/06/2017

I can't say enough good things about Cassidy. She got me in last minute for hair and makeup for my engagement photos, was extremely quick to respond to all my emails, and was the perfect mix of listening to what I wanted and making great professional calls on what would work! She gave me a beautiful half up, braided hairstyle that survived several hours of blasting wind out at our shooting location and managed to stay put and look amazing! I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone looking for hair and makeup services. Thank you Cassidy!

Kristine · Married on 07/02/2017

I just think Cassidy is the best. She was a real help to me and the other wedding ladies. She made us all look beautiful. I would use her again in a heart beat.
    We became friends during the process. I like her so much I invited her to bring her friend and stay for the wedding. Which she did and they had a very good time.
    It was nice for her to see her work to fruition.
    See you at the shop soon Cassidy.

Carey · Married on 02/12/2017

Cassidy did my makeup this morning for a very special event and I am blown away by her care and attention to detail. She made sure I loved every aspect of my makeup as went through the process and remembered what sensitivities I had from previous experience. She is just delightful, professional and extremely talented in drawing out your features.

Amy · Married on 10/08/2016

Cassidy went above and beyond to make sure my hair and makeup were absolutely perfect for my wedding. I highly recommend her!

Stacy · Married on 06/10/2017

Cassidy is a true professional! We had an amazing experience and everyone was wow'd by her artistry! She was receptive, kind and you could tell she absolutely had done it before and was a pro! We couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist and I would recommend her 10 times over. Thank you Cassidy!