Cassandra Ward Beauty Reviews

11 | Southfield, MI

11 Reviews for Cassandra Ward Beauty

Ciera · Married on 08/16/2014

I had an excellent experience and would do it again!!!!

Sent on 08/21/2014

Stephanie · Married on 08/09/2014

From beginning to end Cassandra was amazing. Just from the initial call I knew hiring her for my mother and grand mothers double wedding was the right thing to do. Her professionalism was on point she made sure to answer all questions I had in detail over the phone. The actual make up consultation she was nice and polite and eventhough she was getting double teamed with questions from my mom and super diva grand mom she kept her cool. I was scared my grand mom was gonna scare her away. If she can deal with that diva she can deal with ANYBODY!! Lol. The actual day of the wedding she was right on time did everybodies make up with ease. I opted for a natural look for everyone and it was better than I ever imagined. By my own mistake my count for girls were off that needed make up done. She was able to fit the additional girl in and still left us with extra time to get dessed. I would recommend Cassandra for anyone looking to take there special day up a notch. Her hands our truly a gift from God!! :-)

Sent on 09/07/2014

Mickey · Married on 08/03/2014

She was WONDERFUL. I would use her again.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Danielle · Married on 08/24/2013

My wedding coordinator recommended Cassandra to me and I'm really glad she did! Cassandra got back to me always w/in 24 hours, often times much much less. I had a racially-mixed wedding party and she assured me through pictures and her word that she had worked on both African American and Caucasian women. She did not disappoint. I really appreciated her flexibility - she met my wedding party in Troy which was a huge help. I would definitely use her in the future!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Punctual, very professional, keeps a smile on your face, flexible. I looked Like a star:)

Sent on 11/16/2013

Jasmine · Married on 08/03/2013

Cassandra is awesome! She did my makeup for my bridal shower and wedding. ...it was flawless. She will always be my first choice :)

Sent on 11/12/2013

Michelle · Married on 07/27/2013

Cassandra was extremely accommodating, professional, competent, and courteous. The entire wedding party including myself was gorgeous and EVERYTHING I ENVISIONED!!! People are still asking about my glamour team:))

Sent on 11/04/2013

Excellent full service salon with professional team of women working to create a relaxed environment for the brides and for all occasions.

Sent on 11/08/2013

Miranda · Married on 06/01/2013

Cassandra was extremely pleasant and I appreciated that she arrived to my venue on time and was already set up to work upon my arrival. She worked quickly and efficiently. I also like that she used nothing but quality cosmetic brands. Cassandra flawlessly airbrushed my foundation which held from 8am until we shut down our reception well after midnight. I would definitely use her services again.

Sent on 11/04/2013

Arlana · Married on 09/10/2011

Cassandra of Subtle Perfection Beauty, made my wedding day picture perfect. She was prompt, professional and very attentive. She made me feel like royalty on my big day. If you want to look like a beauty queen on your special day, then I would recommend booking Subtle Perfection Beauty.

Sent on 11/05/2013

Chauntel · Married on 09/14/2012

3.5

Great! Excellent Service, impeccable make up job. 100% Satisfied Customer and Happy Bride :-)

Sent on 11/20/2013