Cassandra Trcka Photography Reviews

Cassandra Trcka Photography 5
  • Gabriela

Gabriela Vargas · Getting married on 04/02/2020

Cassandra was exceptional!

I want to share the pleasant and incredible experience that I had with Cassandra Trcka, I chose her as the photographer for my wedding, and the results of the photos are magnificent! She took the artistic vision to capture many details and important moments of different angles, smiles, natural moments, kisses, ect. With great enthusiasm I will soon put my favorite photos on an album, and I will hire her again for my pregnancy photos :) I highly recommend it, she performed exceptionally well and it was more gratifying than my expectations. Thanks Cassandra!

Cassandra Trcka Photography 6
    Cassandra Trcka Photography 15
    Cassandra Trcka Photography 16
  • Douglas

Douglas Miller · Getting married on 12/10/2019

We gave short notice, she exceeded expectations

Cassandra went above and beyond expectations in our engagement photo shoot. What stood out the most was her willingness to work with us on short time frame, and communicate effectively. Photos turned out great too, was pleased with the variety and quality of the shots.

Roberto Gonzalez · Married on 11/10/2019

Amazing Experience

My fiancé and I just had our engagement shoot with Cassandra and for two people who aren't comfortable in front of a camera, she made it a such a great fun experience. She has an eye for perfect shots and our pictures turned out AMAZING. We cannot wait for her to shoot our wedding in November. She was fun, energetic, sweet, down to earth and beyond talented. We picked the perfect photographer.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Nadee Nissanka · Married on 10/12/2019

100% recommend Cassandra!

Cassandra was amazing (!!!!) to work with for our engagement photos! She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and was willing to go the extra step to get some wonderful shots! Cassandra was very responsive to any questions we had and got the photos back to us within a week! Because of our great experience, we asked her to be our wedding photographer too! Absolutely 100% recommend Cassandra, you will love her!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Petar Blagojevic · Married on 09/23/2019

Amazing experience

Cassandra is amazing photographer. Thank you so much for beautiful pictures you made for our wedding! Highly recommend Cassie for wedding photographer.

Savannah Heathcoat · Married on 09/23/2019

Over and beyond

Cassandra really knows how to make a bride feel so beautiful and special on her wedding day! She was so accommodating and made my husband and I feel completely comfortable the entire day. She truly is amazing and definitely has a costumer for life! I’d recommend her to anyone! 💕

Cassandra Trcka Photography 17
    Cassandra Trcka Photography 18
    Cassandra Trcka Photography 19

Kayla N · Married on 09/23/2019

Wedding experience

They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. Well, Cassandra’s pictures are worth so much more than that! She captures such beautiful emotions in her pictures and I love every photo she has ever taken of me. Her bubbly personality compliments her photography skills in an amazing way!

• John

John Mauriello · Married on 07/20/2019

Will continue to book Cassandra EVERY TIME!

My wife and I booked Cassandra for our engagement photo shoot, marriage ceremony and of course our wedding day. I must say we looked pretty good but Cassandra made our photos look like magazine covers. Thank you for your beautiful work Cassandra!!!

Cassandra Trcka Photography 20
    Cassandra Trcka Photography 21
    Cassandra Trcka Photography 22
    Sent on 08/09/2019

Katie · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing experience overall!

We absolutely loved having Cassandra photograph our wedding, and a few months later, looking at our wedding album and all our pictures, we appreciate her work and style even more! Cassandra did an incredible job of capturing all of our special moments and I would hire her again in a heartbeat! She was super easy to work with, delivered in a very reasonable time, and even helped us decide which way our wedding ceremony should face to optimize for sunlight and make sure our pictures came out great!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Katie Brock · Married on 02/01/2019

5 stars! perfect for my boho wedding!

Cassandra was awesome. I looked a long time for photographers and I felt that most where really cheesy. I was so glad I found someone with an artists eye. She also made my husband and I feel really comfortable infront of the camera and her black and white photo work is amazing!

Sheillena Young · Married on 04/21/2018

Blown away by Cassandra’s skills

Cassandra helped make my wedding day so special. Not only was she a very great photographer and detailed with her work. She was also a friend that I can talk to through out the day. She helped me find confidence in myself as I was posing for the camera. When I received my pictures I was blown away at how beautiful they came out. I will only use her for any event that I have in the future. Me and my husband are expecting our first child and I will book her for this exciting journey because I know she will capture these special moments beautifully.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Adrienne · Married on 03/23/2018

The best choice!

We loved having Cassie as our wedding photographer! She did an amazing job of capturing our special weekend- she was a pleasure to work with and always made us feel comfortable. Looking at all our photos they are a perfect representation of what we wanted and the vibe of the weekend - we feel so fortunate to have found her!

Lauren · Married on 03/10/2018

Hire her now!

-Cassandra’s photography is beautiful and really captures the emotion of the event! My wife and I love looking back to our wedding last year and reliving the night through her lens. She is the sweetest person and made sure to take the important photos we had in mind. Absolutely recommend her to anyone looking to capture their special day!-

Cassandra Trcka Photography 23
    Cassandra Trcka Photography 24
    Sent on 06/06/2019

Marina Valery · Married on 10/11/2017

Amazing, professional and Easy)

I am still very excited about my wedding pictures from last year. Cassandra did a great job. She showed her professionalism, creativity, patience and kindness. I am so happy that me and my husband picked her as our photographer. She is one of the best and I truly recommend her to everyone. PS: Thank you one more time Cassandra for our gorgeous wedding pictures!

• Khristo

Khristo Alexiev · Married on 12/05/2016

Cassandra is the best!

Cassandra made our special day even more special! She captured magical moments that would’ve been lost forever. She was courteous and attentive not only to us, but to all guests. I’ve never thought I would feel much excitement and waves of love and warmth the way that I felt on our wedding day, but then it happened and kept happening every time we opened another photo and another frame from the most special day in our life together so far. Cassandra has this magical way of capturing moments and emotions in her photography that we really feel blessed that she was there to see it and save those joyful moments through all the amazing pictures! I don’t know how other people feel, but I was so overwhelmed with emotions that day, that I almost felt that everything went so quickly! Sigh!! Would absolutely recommend contacting her if you would like to preserve all your future moments of life through the vision of her photography! Not to mention that she is an amazing human being to be around to! Three years later friends still post and repost pictures from that day, and all thanks to the talented, lovely Cassandra!

• Renzo

Renzo Severino · Married on 11/11/2018

Professional and Skilled Expert

Cassandra was absolutely wonderful during our special day and couldn’t have been more professional and understanding (even when we turned into bride and groomzilla). The photos she took were expertly shot and came out beautiful. We can’t recommend her enough!