10 Reviews for Cassandra Rose Bespoke

Formal Gowns (1)
Hair Accessories (1)
Veils (1)
10 Cassandra Rose Bespoke Reviews

I waited till the last minute to get a dress for my daughters wedding. Were seriously talking last minute. I found Cassandra Rose Bespoke. First thing she told me was not to worry your dress will be done and you'll look beautiful. Sure enough she was 100% on the money. My dress was beautiful, I felt beautiful and received so many compliments. Cassandra is truly a professional and ran everything by me before she proceeded even though we were short on time. I might add that I was not an easy customer and yet she knew exactly what to do and put me at ease. Her shop makes you feel so welcome and comfortable. I had the privilege of seeing wedding gowns that she made it almost made me want to marry again. (NOT) haha. Thank you Cassandra for making me feel beautiful on my daughters special day. I highly recommend Cassandra for not only wedding attire but for whatever your needs are she'll make it happen!

Profile Picture Caren , 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Cassandra did the most amazing dress on my wedding gown. Every tiny detail was perfectly altered to fit me. From hemming, to creating the bustle,
I really couldn't have been any happier. I got compliments the entire night!

Profile Picture User5566864, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Veils

Cassandra is so talented and really made the whole experience such a pleasure!

Profile Picture Kerry, 6/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Cassandra redesigned my 15 year old Eve of Milady wedding dress. It was layer upon later of tulle, organza, lace, beading... You name it! My 8 year old daughter had some pics of communion dresses. She liked bits and pieces from each. In just 8 short weeks, from a sketch to the final product, Cassandra created exactly what we wanted completely from my gown. My daughter had a unique, gorgeous dress on her Communion day and knowing where it came from made it that much more special. She is a pleasure to work with... Planning a wedding is stressful.. Working with Cassandra isn't:)

Profile Picture User5567495, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Cassandra. She was flexible with weekend appointments, since I was coming out from New York City. Most importantly she did beautiful work at a very fair price and I felt like I could trust her. Also she was able to help me figure out the best undergarment approach for my dress (providing advice on type of bra to look for). And when I wasn't quite sure if something was working Cassandra worked with me until I was happy. Cassandra also helped my mom find a reasonable cleaner and preserver for the gown and veil.

Profile Picture Meghan, 4/11/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Cleaning, Customization, Preservation

I can not say enough about how much I loved working with Cassandra. She is the most talented dress designer I've ever met. She turned my vision into a realty even though she was 8 months pregnant by the time my dress was completed!

Profile Picture Sara, 11/21/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I am thrilled to be writing this review. I contacted Cassandra to re-design my couture Romona Keveza wedding dress into something I could wear again. The gown was 100% silk, with layers upon layers of silk tulle and a beautiful corseted top with intricate beading. I wanted someone who not only knew fashion and sewing, but who would know how to properly handle the silk (as you can't really make mistake with silk).

Cassandra worked with me to come up with a 50's cocktail dress design and remade the dress, adding colored silk but keeping all the details I loved. She went above and beyond to keep me included in every step of the process, from the sketch to the finished design. She listened to what I wanted, and was able to help guide me when I wasn't sure - while always making me feel valued.

When I saw pictures of the finished gown, I was very happy. When it came and I saw it in person, I was thrilled. Pictures couldn't do it justice! I addition to being beautiful, the workmanship was exceptional.

I would not hesitate to work with Cassandra again, and I recommend her without reservation. She is supremely talented and exceptionally kind, as well.

Profile Picture Brandy, 6/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

My sister went to Cas for her prom dress, she then went back for her Maid of Honor gown; my mom went for her "mother of the bride dress"; and I had Cas alter my wedding gown. She will work with whatever dream you have your special day or any day for that matter. After the work she did with my wedding gown there is no doubt in my mind that I will be going back to Cas for all my alterations.

Profile Picture User7694339, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Dress & Attire

Don't miss out on the best! Cassandra Rose is the most skilled designer and technician. Friendly, accessible and straightforward she won my trust right away. I am a designer with over 30 years experience in fashion. i work privately with women seeking custom made evening wear. From the first meeting I knew Cassandra could follow my sketches and moreover advise me in terms of technical issues that get lost in the early planning stages of creating a beautiful garment. the result exceeded my expectations. Cassandra's input on fabrics, notions and fit are superior! Her rapport with my client could not have been more on target. Cassandra loves her work and her passion is reflected in her work. I am based in Manhattan and Cassandra is my go to for special event gowns. Her knowledge of her craft and tasteful keen eye are unique and matched only by her warm personality. I look forward to many successful collaboration with Cassandra the woman is a STAR!

Profile Picture User7933244, 1+ year ago, 1 Review