Cassandra Lynn Photography Reviews

Cassandra Lynn Photography 4
Cassandra Lynn Photography 5

Jessica Sampoli · Married on 04/12/2019

1000000000% reccomend

Cassie is absolutely outstanding. She is the reason our day went so smoothly. Neither myself nor my HUSBAND (woah) like getting our picture taken. She was able to make him feel absolutely comfortable and even loosen up a little bit which is no small task. From booking to engagement photos to planning and scheduling to the actual day of she was so incredibly helpful and made wedding planning and the actual wedding stress free. I don’t know much about photography but I know that Cassie knows what she’s doing and is confident behind the camera. We had a bridal party of 28. She made photos fun, quick, and organized. Oh yea, and we got some beauuuutiful pictures from our engagement session and sneak peak too. I CANT WAIT TO SEE MORE! My only regret is that we didn’t hire her for longer into the night. If I had to do it all over again I would pick cassie every time!

Cassandra Lynn Photography 6
    Sent on 04/18/2019

Stephanie · Married on 10/26/2018

Excellent!

Not only is Cassie’s photography beautiful but she is Equally a beautiful person and soul! She is EXTREMELY HELPFUL during all the wedding day chaos, punctual, professional, and listens to you. She knows how to make you feel special and relaxed the day of your wedding. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/22/2018

Look no further!!

We hired Cassie to be our photographer for our September wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made during the whole wedding process! After speaking with dozens of photographers, we knew after our first phone call that she was the one! She was so easy to talk to and really made us feel so comfortable getting to know one another! She is so passionate about her job and you could just tell from the very first second that she loves what she does! Once we hired her she helped us figure out all the details, recommended multiple other vendors and responded to all of my annoying questions very quickly! On the day of our wedding she was just as excited for us as we were and made it feel like we had one of our oldest friends there cheering us on and capturing every sweet and intimate detail of our day! She captured every single moment and made sure we got every shot we wanted without making us feel rushed or stressed in any way. She continued to check in with us to make she we had everything we needed and that we were getting all of the shots we wanted. She truly excels at what she does and makes the day run so smooth and effortless. Hiring Cassie was truly one of our best decisions, and I would recommend her to anyone! Our photos came out so beautiful and timeless, I will truly treasure them forever!!

Cassandra Lynn Photography 7
    Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 07/13/2018

Best Photographer

Cassandra is the best! She is so kind and I honestly feel like we could just hang out and be friends! This is a great quality in a photographer because sometimes posing for photos can be uncomfortable and awkward, but Cassandra makes it so easy. She is a very calm presence on the day of your wedding. With all the chaos during the wedding, she was always there to be like girl, you’re fine. Not to mention, the photos came out PERFECTLY. They were exactly what I wanted and more!

Cassandra Lynn Photography 12
    Cassandra Lynn Photography 13
    Cassandra Lynn Photography 14
    Cassandra Lynn Photography 15
    Sent on 11/02/2018

C · Married on 05/27/2018

Cassandra is a breathe of fresh air! Her photography is romantic and timeless and speaks from the heart. She captures all the details on your wedding day that you didn’t even expect. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Cassandra Lynn Photography 16
    Cassandra Lynn Photography 17
    Sent on 01/17/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2018

My husband and I just used Cassie for our wedding this past Sunday. We could not have made a better decision. Cassie was truly amazing! She was professional, prompt, funny, and her work was exquisite. The night of our wedding Cassie went home and worked on our sneak peak. She sent it to us at 2:30 am that same morning! Jon and I were blown away with how those pictures came out and cannot wait to see the rest. We weren't the only ones who loved working with her. I received multiple compliments throughout our wedding night from guests and our bridal party about how much they loved her. My husband even told me how much the groomsmen enjoyed taking pictures with her. If you are still looking for a photographer, look no further. You cannot make a better decision than going with Cassandra Lynn Photography.

Cassandra Lynn Photography 18
    Cassandra Lynn Photography 23
    Cassandra Lynn Photography 24
    Sent on 05/31/2018

Kristyn · Married on 04/28/2018

Cass was absolutely amazing. I would choose her AGAIN AND AGAIN. When contacted she got back to my husband and I right away, and remained available and accessible up until our wedding day. She even talked me off a ledge when I was freaking out about the weather. She bought clear umbrellas just in case, and I was put at ease! On our wedding day she showed up on time, and quickly brought with her a calming voice and atmosphere, even as my bridal party was running late to the venue. She got all the perfect shots of us getting ready, and my bridal party. At the venue, she proved to be the calm in the storm of emotions when I was nervous to do the first looks. She looked at me and told me to breathe, and I don't know if she knows how much that meant to me in that moment. She captured so many moments, and I look at my wedding pictures daily. My bridal portraits with my husband are by far my favorite, and they are STUNNING. I love the brightly lit editing style, and how easy they are to look at. The pictures are so light and airy, and she did such a beautiful job. She even stayed later without hesitation! Thank you thank you thank you. I would recommend her AGAIN and AGAIN.

Cassandra Lynn Photography 25
    Cassandra Lynn Photography 26
    Cassandra Lynn Photography 27
    Cassandra Lynn Photography 28
    Sent on 08/20/2018
  • Maria D

Maria D · Married on 03/30/2018

Five Stars

David and I hired Cassie for our Engagement shoot and early spring Wedding in 2018.

For me taking pictures can be a very akward experience, but Cassie has a way to make you feel very comfortable and relaxed.

She is Super helpful, kind, sweet, and knows how to make you feel special the day of your wedding.

If you are looking for photography that is romantic and timeless - look no further.

Our pictures came out beautiful!

Thank you Cassie for making our wedding day sparkle!

Xoxo

Cassandra Lynn Photography 35
    Cassandra Lynn Photography 36
    Sent on 02/02/2019

Crystal · Married on 05/06/2017

I loved cassandras overall experience with my wedding! She was detail oriented and asked al the right questions. Super enthusiastic and very committed to giving a bride exactly what she wants! Highly recommended her for a wedding photographer or any event !

Sent on 03/15/2017

Jennifer · Married on 11/13/2016

Cassandra is a beautiful photographer and a beautiful person. From the initial discussion about booking our wedding shoot she was so enthusiast about the vision I wanted. Cassandra was so patient and asked all the right questions when trying to get to know about us and what we wanted our photos to reflect. My husband doesn't like to be photographed (what guy does?!) and Cassandra knew exactly how to work with him to make the shoot enjoyable and carefree. He actually had fun! We did our photo session on the beach, which isn't an easy task. Cassandra was so conscious of keeping us comfortable, despite hopping herself right in the cold water to take a breathtaking photo of us sitting on the rocks. We are beyond happy with the final prints and blew them up for wall mounts. And when I had questions about printing, Cassandra was so helpful. Working with Casssandra is a pleasant, comfortable experience from start to finish. She is sure to make you feel like the most important bride and your photos will be the proof!

Sent on 01/07/2017

Gizem · Married on 09/17/2016

We highly recommend Cassandra due to the quality of her photos, creativity, and professional demeanor. She made us feel very comfortable and relaxed on a very special, yet anxiety filled day. Her shots were of the highest caliber and captured the overall joyous occasion using various techniques that highlighted various aspects of both the ceremony and reception. She was very polite, punctual, and reasonably priced.

Sent on 03/28/2017

Michele · Married on 11/05/2017

Choosing Cassandra was a no brainer for me when I was searching for photographers for our wedding. I spoke with several over the phone and within a minute I knew Cassandra was going to be the one! I could tell instantly she has a true passion for what she does and it showed on the day of our wedding too. We had a non-traditional wedding and surprised our guests by getting married at our "engagement party." Cassandra captured our special day beautifully. The quality of our pictures are amazing--there was not an ounce of sunlight the day of our wedding but you would never know looking at our pictures. She also did an amazing job of capturing our guests faces when they realized they were walking into our wedding which was so fun to experience since my husband and I were hiding upstairs and didn't see it live. You won't be disappointed with Cassandra!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Rachel · Married on 10/14/2017

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

Loved getting to work with Cassie and her team! She made our day very special and we still look at our beautiful wedding photos all the time. Our only complaint is that a few very important photos (full family photo, etc.) were never taken on our wedding day and we wish we could have those to frame. Upset because we will never get that opportunity again and it was missed. Other than that, Cassie was the sweetest person to work with and I would definitely hire her again for a shoot :)

Sent on 01/25/2018