Casi Yost Photography Reviews

Casi Yost Photography 2
  • Ashley

Ashley Poindexter · Married on 07/14/2019

Casi is amazing!

Casi is so down to earth and really gets you comfortable with being in front of a camera. She has some great ideas and does a great job capturing your special moments. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/06/2019
    Casi Yost Photography 3
    Casi Yost Photography 4
  • Kelly

Kelly Parker · Married on 07/06/2019

Best choice of photographers!

Choosing Casi as our wedding photographer was by far the best choice I could have made for our wedding day! It is hard to even describe how wonderful, professional and talented she is, and how she can make the whole experience amazing, carefree and, honestly, fun! From the moment I saw her photographs, I knew I wanted my day captured the same way, and from the first facetime chat, I knew she was the perfect person for the job. She was so kind and understanding of the chaos that can be the wedding planning process. She helped make me feel confident that everything would come together, even helping me nail down a timeline for the event. Casi was available to answer all and any of my questions, always gracious and patient with me as I fumbled my way through planning. She connected with our families and friends, making it easy for her to capture so many special moments. Most of all, her work is spectacular. Every amazing feeling and moment is capture in her work. We couldn’t ask for anything more.

Sent on 09/02/2019

marnita · Married on 12/15/2017

If your looking for absolutely amazing photos and a very professional yet fun experience I highly recommend Pine and Honey. Casi was just wonderful.

amanda · Married on 04/01/2017

Does absolutely and amazing job! Great personality with an eye for the art of photography. I definitely recommend Pine and Honey Photography and will use her again

Nina · Married on 10/15/2016

First of all, Casi's photographs are amazing! I don't know how she made us look so good. She is very flexible and easily rescheduled our family photo shoot when we had terrible weather. She was always very responsive to my questions/emails and went out of her way to make sure we got what we needed. She was also very patient with my 1 year old! Can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 01/27/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/27/2016

Casi is simply amazing! She captured everything so perfectly while keeping her eye for artsy photography present! She has a unique style all her own, but some how managed to to keep me and my family the focus :) such an impeccable photographer I feel so lucky to have had the experience I did. I can't express my gratitude enough! I wish I could hire her for every important event lol I am not photogenic nor do I ever feel content or confident in my pictures. I just feel very awkward taking pictures in general! She made me look and feel so beautiful and knew how to position us and take amazing artistic shots all while making us feel comfortable! Thank you pine and honey!

Casi Yost Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I really appreciate what you said and am so grateful that I could be there for you! I would love to take any and all photos for you of course!

Jessica · Married on 08/20/2016

The biggest thing for us was to have a photographer that would capture not just the moment but capture the individuality of us as a couple. Casi was able to do this and we are so pleased with her work! Anyone can take a photo, but not everyone can capture a moment and turn it into a work of art!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Casi Yost Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for those words! I am so glad I could do that for you. It was very special for me to be there on top of being your photographer. What a magical wedding!

Emily · Married on 07/30/2016

I'm so glad we went with Pine and Honey Photography for our wedding. Casi was amazing through the whole process. She was very communicative and comforting. Plus, our photos turned out amazing!

Casi showed up to our venue early to get a feel for the lighting and backdrops. We had planned to take photos before the wedding but, because we were running behind, we had to do most afterwards. She was totally understanding.

Also, because of the craziness of our day, we hadn't planned any poses or locations of our photos. Casi was great at helping us find great backdrops and arranging us is a variety of poses. We loved everything suggested and she was more than happy to take any requests when we had them.

Casi's skills are incomparable. She has a unique view and a talent for capturing the best moments. We loved every photo she took.

I would hire Pine and Honey Photography again in a heartbeat! (I'm hoping to use her again for family photos.)The prices are amazing for what you get. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sara · Married on 06/14/2015

I had a wonderful experience with pine and honey photography. Casi did both my engagement and my wedding photos and they turned out beautiful. She has a talent for making you feel comfortable and confident. She really knows how to capture the moment with all the small details. I recommend her for both engagement and wedding photos!

Sent on 11/06/2016

What I liked most about working with pine and honey was the fact that I didn't have to work at all! Casi was able to give me exactly what I was looking for in a family portrait with just a small conversation beforehand. The final product was finished sooner than i'd expected and I wI'll definitely use her again as well as recommend her for your special day.

Lori · Married on 09/12/2015

Casi is so sweet, professional and just wonderful! She was pregnant with her beautiful little boy and she was such a trooper! She had so many amazing shot ideas but we just ran out of time! The shots we did get for our wedding I love! You can just see how much she loves photography.

Sent on 10/01/2016

Bailey · Married on 06/25/2016

4.2
      3.5

She is super professional and her pictures are fantastic!