Casey's Catering & Events Reviews

Casey's Catering & Events 2
  • Marie

Marie · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing - Delicious- Great Service

Above and Beyond from the very first moment sums up my experience with Casey's Catering. The service was great and the food WOWED us when we were delivered our samples. We have no regrets and would absolutely 1000% recommend them. Warning guys you haven't seen the last of me!! Marie & Kenny Brown

Sent on 04/15/2019
    Casey's Catering & Events 3

Alexa · Married on 03/15/2019

Affordable and Amazing!

Brian and Casey's Catering went above and beyond throughout the whole process of planning our wedding. They made all of our wishes for the wedding catering come true and the food was delicious. Brian also personally checked in on my husband and I throughout the evening, served us our food, and made sure our glasses of champagne never ran out! Not to mention the fact that they were the most affordable option in our area by a landslide. I definitely recommend their services!

Sent on 03/29/2019
  • Heather

Heather A Wilber · Married on 03/09/2019

It was just perfect

I used Casey's Catering for bartending service, table and chair rentals for my park based reception.
    They had what I found to be the best price and value for the money, so I booked with them.
    Rented 7 large round tables, and chairs, and linens.
    I honestly wasnt expecting much for the reception, I mean, its in a park, nothing fancy, thought it would be pretty basic..
    Mind you; I was so insanely busy the day of my wedding, I was unable to even check out the reception area, until I was walking up to it after the ceremony.
    And from the bottom of my heart, It was better than I ever even hoped it'd be.. great quality, and it looked FANTASTIC! The bartender was AMAZING, poured great drinks, and was super sweet, and did I mention gorgeous?
    I'm giving a 5 star to Casey's because everything was perfect OHHHH, and need I mention they made a special early morning delivery just for me? Usually they deliver day before, but I was worried stuff would get destoryed so I asked if they'd come early morning day of; and they did.
    They made for a very stress free, hassle free arrangement, and when it comes to your wedding day, you need as much of that as you can get.

Thank You so much!!!!
    xoxo Mrs. Wilber

Sent on 03/15/2019
  • Karla

Karla Landeis · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing! Would love to use them again

We enjoyed working with Brian and all of Casey’s Catering for my Dec 1 wedding. My parents found them a month before our wedding and we were lucky enough that they were available. The food was great, everyone was so helpful and kind, and there were so many people helping that night. Brian was on hand to make sure everything went well, and everyone is still raving about how good the food was (there are two chefs in the family- they enjoyed it, too!)

Sent on 12/10/2018

J · Married on 12/16/2017

Casey's catering is great! They were on time, the service was great and the food was outstanding. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Marie · Married on 11/23/2017

Delicious and Amazing Service

The service and great food is what made us go with Casey's Catering. They were amazingly helpful and even provided breakfast the morning of wedding for bridal party on short notice. Will definitely use them again for EVERYTHING

Sent on 04/24/2019

Jayson · Married on 10/22/2017

I used the catering service a couple of weeks ago and I appreciate everything that was done by the catering service for my daughter wedding. My family came from out of town and they enjoy a bit of the service, the food, and the politeness of the staff. I would recommend this catering service to anybody I know who is having a wedding in the future. Thank you for an eventful night.

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Casey's Catering & Events 4

Melissa · Married on 01/07/2017

Casey's Catering was such a wonderful caterer! Brian was very helpful in deciding exactly what we wanted to do for our buffet menu. Casey's Catering offers a variety of services - catering, bar tending, rentals and wedding coordination. I partook in the catering and bar tending services and was extremely pleased from beginning to finish. Brian took the time to personally meet with us and provide a custom sampling as well as explain all the actions we needed to do before the big day. He even worked with us in a menu that for our budget. The crew showed up on time and went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was perfect. Casey's Catering is a great fit for any wedding!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Maegan · Married on 11/12/2016

Just had our wedding November 12th 2016 and used Casey's. Food was awesome. Service was great and the price was perfect. They helped with menu choices for my theme and we're knowledgeable about gluten intolerance. I'm really happy with my selection!

Sent on 11/26/2016

Maegan · Married on 11/12/2016

The value was awesome. I'm so happy that we found Casey's Catering. I had been taste testing several catering places. My husband gets sick with really rich foods which most catering company's provide. But Casey's he didn't have any problems with. They were very flexible with my theme.. we wanted a Thanksgiving themed dinner for our harvest themed wedding. I only tasted what they had at an open house so I was nervous going into the night not knowing what to expect. They ended up making chicken with Cranberry Sauce, Green Been Casserole, Cornbread muffins (because I'm gluten sensitive), and loaded mashed potatoes. Everything was sooooo good. Unfortunately I had 20 people RSVP and not show up, but fortunately my family and friends brought an appetite because they were able to go and get seconds and there was NOTHING left by the end of the night because it was that good!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Jessica · Married on 08/26/2016

Go Brian. The food was amazing. He always responded quickly and even made a last minute change in my order. Our guests loved the rosemary garlic chicken in cream sauce it's the best. Thank you Brian for being part of our special day.

Sent on 09/02/2016

George · Married on 07/20/2016

Casey's catering was awesome they were on time! The Food was amazing, and they were fast And friendly! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/26/2016
  • User5063871 · event on 05/08/2015

This was our first time contracting Casey's group and we were not disappointed in the least as they were outstanding! The food was excellent and the service was on point! They made our night a huge success. I would recommend this group to anyone looking to have a great experience. I will be using them exclusively from now on as well for my events.

Sent on 05/11/2015

jessica · Married on 03/07/2015

i would refer anyone to caseys catering, they were very helpful, on time and great!! Thank you for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 03/26/2015

The gentelmen where great they saved my bush that I planted 5 yrs ago from getting trampled.

Sent on 04/01/2015

Arielle · Married on 01/25/2015

Great price and great food! I got several compliments from my guests on my catering choice!

Sent on 01/29/2015

latasha · Married on 01/04/2015

Casey's provide excellent service and great food for my wedding! They answered my millions of questions throughout the planning process with speed and helped me customize the perfect menu to fit me and our guests! Because food is such an important parr of a wedding the process could be stressful but they made the process easy and affordable. Everyone was impressed with the food and and quality of their service while dishing it out! I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 02/05/2015

Desiree · Married on 11/14/2014

The best of the best! Everyone was raving about the BBQ that we had at our wedding!!

Sent on 11/25/2014
  • W

william · Married on 10/18/2014

Casey's was absolutely perfect for our wedding. They're food was delicious, the staff was nice to all of the guests and the service was good too. We had the pleasure of working with Brian and Claudell. They were both really nice guys and they took care of everything we needed and helped us through the whole process. We had some last minute changes and they had no problem accommodating us. We're going to use them for an upcoming birthday bash. They are awesome!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Devon · Married on 05/28/2017

Fabulous food. Staff was great and attentive. Would definitely use again.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Shannon · Married on 03/11/2017

The bar tenders they sent were great! All the guests had nice things to say about their interactions at the bar. Great price for the service.

Sent on 03/20/2017

Emy · Married on 03/06/2015

Everyone was great and all my guests enjoyed the food!

Sent on 03/26/2015

Kate · Married on 02/13/2015

Great BBQ food. Professional service and staff the day of our wedding. VERY reasonably priced! My only complaint is that we were supposed to have green bean casserole and they served plain green beans instead.

Sent on 02/18/2015
  • pumpkingirl

shannon · Married on 10/28/2016

2.0

If you are looking for something simple, affordable and willing to accommodate people who have food allergies, use Casey's Catering.

Sent on 11/17/2016

john · Married on 01/03/2015

Great job. Very reasonable. Good food and service.

Sent on 01/08/2015