Casey's Catering & Events Reviews

1 User photo

Casey's Catering & Events 1
  • Karla

Karla Landeis · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing! Would love to use them again

We enjoyed working with Brian and all of Casey’s Catering for my Dec 1 wedding. My parents found them a month before our wedding and we were lucky enough that they were available. The food was great, everyone was so helpful and kind, and there were so many people helping that night. Brian was on hand to make sure everything went well, and everyone is still raving about how good the food was (there are two chefs in the family- they enjoyed it, too!)

J · Married on 12/16/2017

Casey's catering is great! They were on time, the service was great and the food was outstanding. I would highly recommend them!

Jayson · Married on 10/22/2017

I used the catering service a couple of weeks ago and I appreciate everything that was done by the catering service for my daughter wedding. My family came from out of town and they enjoy a bit of the service, the food, and the politeness of the staff. I would recommend this catering service to anybody I know who is having a wedding in the future. Thank you for an eventful night.

Casey's Catering & Events 2

Melissa · Married on 01/07/2017

Casey's Catering was such a wonderful caterer! Brian was very helpful in deciding exactly what we wanted to do for our buffet menu. Casey's Catering offers a variety of services - catering, bar tending, rentals and wedding coordination. I partook in the catering and bar tending services and was extremely pleased from beginning to finish. Brian took the time to personally meet with us and provide a custom sampling as well as explain all the actions we needed to do before the big day. He even worked with us in a menu that for our budget. The crew showed up on time and went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was perfect. Casey's Catering is a great fit for any wedding!

Maegan · Married on 11/12/2016

Just had our wedding November 12th 2016 and used Casey's. Food was awesome. Service was great and the price was perfect. They helped with menu choices for my theme and we're knowledgeable about gluten intolerance. I'm really happy with my selection!

Maegan · Married on 11/12/2016

The value was awesome. I'm so happy that we found Casey's Catering. I had been taste testing several catering places. My husband gets sick with really rich foods which most catering company's provide. But Casey's he didn't have any problems with. They were very flexible with my theme.. we wanted a Thanksgiving themed dinner for our harvest themed wedding. I only tasted what they had at an open house so I was nervous going into the night not knowing what to expect. They ended up making chicken with Cranberry Sauce, Green Been Casserole, Cornbread muffins (because I'm gluten sensitive), and loaded mashed potatoes. Everything was sooooo good. Unfortunately I had 20 people RSVP and not show up, but fortunately my family and friends brought an appetite because they were able to go and get seconds and there was NOTHING left by the end of the night because it was that good!

Jessica · Married on 08/26/2016

Go Brian. The food was amazing. He always responded quickly and even made a last minute change in my order. Our guests loved the rosemary garlic chicken in cream sauce it's the best. Thank you Brian for being part of our special day.

George · Married on 07/20/2016

Casey's catering was awesome they were on time! The Food was amazing, and they were fast And friendly! I would recommend them to anyone!

jessica · Married on 03/07/2015

i would refer anyone to caseys catering, they were very helpful, on time and great!! Thank you for being a part of our special day!

The gentelmen where great they saved my bush that I planted 5 yrs ago from getting trampled.

Arielle · Married on 01/25/2015

Great price and great food! I got several compliments from my guests on my catering choice!

latasha · Married on 01/04/2015

Casey's provide excellent service and great food for my wedding! They answered my millions of questions throughout the planning process with speed and helped me customize the perfect menu to fit me and our guests! Because food is such an important parr of a wedding the process could be stressful but they made the process easy and affordable. Everyone was impressed with the food and and quality of their service while dishing it out! I would recommend them to everyone!

Desiree · Married on 11/14/2014

The best of the best! Everyone was raving about the BBQ that we had at our wedding!!

• W

william · Married on 10/18/2014

Casey's was absolutely perfect for our wedding. They're food was delicious, the staff was nice to all of the guests and the service was good too. We had the pleasure of working with Brian and Claudell. They were both really nice guys and they took care of everything we needed and helped us through the whole process. We had some last minute changes and they had no problem accommodating us. We're going to use them for an upcoming birthday bash. They are awesome!

Devon · Married on 05/28/2017

Fabulous food. Staff was great and attentive. Would definitely use again.

Shannon · Married on 03/11/2017

The bar tenders they sent were great! All the guests had nice things to say about their interactions at the bar. Great price for the service.

Emy · Married on 03/06/2015

Everyone was great and all my guests enjoyed the food!

Kate · Married on 02/13/2015

Great BBQ food. Professional service and staff the day of our wedding. VERY reasonably priced! My only complaint is that we were supposed to have green bean casserole and they served plain green beans instead.

• pumpkingirl

shannon · Married on 10/28/2016

2.0

If you are looking for something simple, affordable and willing to accommodate people who have food allergies, use Casey's Catering.

john · Married on 01/03/2015

Great job. Very reasonable. Good food and service.

3.0

The food was awesome, the only comment i heard from my guest was that the portions where so small and i agree.

3.4
      3.0

The cost was great and the food was good. The caterers arrived early and were set up and ready to serve at the time requested. I was told later, however, that they had started packing up everything before everyone that would have like to get seconds was able to do so. We were not given the option to keep any leftovers either, which there apparently were a lot. They just came and told me they were all cleaned up and ready to go. If I could do it again, I would just have had the food dropped off and not bothered with the full service catering. It would have saved some money and had the food available for our guests for longer.

• Dominique

Dominique · Married on 11/10/2018

2.8

Would not recommend.

I used Casey's Catering for my wedding earlier this month. While I was not able to eat much food, I was told the food was average. But I had multiple issues with this company...
    1. Communication in the months before the wedding was difficult and responses were slow.
    2. I got my wedding cake thru this company. Communication with the baker they use was awful! She cancelled our initial tasting last minute. I had to text her 2 or 3 times to get a response. But it did look nice and tasted good.
    3. I also got their Bar Package (where they supply everything except the alcohol). The drinks were strong. The bartender was friendly. We bought a lot of extra alcohol so we wouldn't run out of anything. And planned to return the unopened bottles. We ended up with 3 opened but almost full large bottles of the same exact white wine. We left for our honeymoon after the wedding and had to throw away 3 large bottles of wine. - I did contact the company about this and they said they reimbursed me for the wine.
    4. Before the wedding I asked about the policy on leftover food because we over estimated the number of guests and some guests canceled so I knew there would be a lot of leftover food. I was told "We can wrap up the food and leave it for you guys after the event". But the next day I didn't see any leftover food. So when I contacted the company I was told the complete opposite. "Our insurance doesn't allow us to leave any leftovers whatsoever..."
    I won't be using or recommending Casey's Catering in the future.