CASEYFILMCO Reviews

Colorado Springs, CO
View more information

Ashley Married on 08/10/2018

Incredible Videography

Casey is an amazingly talented videographer. He listened to every recommendation that I made or vision that we had for our video and also came with his own ideas. He had a wonderful attitude the entire day which made our wedding that much more enjoyable and stress-free. The final product brought my husband and I to tears and it is a gift we will have to look back on for the rest of our marriage.

CASEYFILMCO's reply:

Thanks Ashley! It was impossible to mess up such a quality wedding from such a quality couple. I'm excited to see those future sliders of yours (get it? mini burgers?)!
    Aaron Married on 07/14/2018

EXCEPTIONAL Cinematography - Stands out amidst other cookie cutter videographers

Casey with CASEYFILMCO filmed our wedding and reception this summer. He did a PHENOMENAL job!!! He was extremely professional and seemed to be present during EVERY significant moment of the day. With his attention to detail and classy cinematic style, Casey really captured the heart and spirit of our special day. He used a combination of high-end equipment to produce a breathtaking compilation video, as well as hours of raw footage we have now to be able to cherish forever. We watch the compilation video over and over, and every time it seems like we notice a new detail that's skillfully included.
    It is simply a masterpiece! We would hands down recommend CASEYFILMCO to anyone who is looking for a GREAT videographer for capturing the moments of their special day.

CASEYFILMCO's reply:

Thanks so much Aaron! And thank you for making me a part of your special day. It really was a beautiful celebration and I'm honored to have been there.
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen Married on 06/09/2018

Above and beyond effort, Exceptional results

I can probably say that there wasn't a better decision we made throughout the entire wedding planning process than hiring Casey. We truly lucked out by finding him, and even though he didn't have a large portfolio, we loved his style (and drone footage!) and decided to go for it. To say that Casey went above and beyond is an understatement. He was there for our entire wedding day and I never saw a moment he wasn't working. Family and guests also commented how impressed they were with how hard he was working, and the final result demonstrated that well. We were extremely happy with the videos Casey created, and he did a great job capturing the day's sentiment and the beauty of the surroundings. I sincerely cannot recommend Caseyfilmco enough.
  • Taylor
    Taylor M. Married on 05/13/2017

Hardworking, Discreet & Unique

I was amazed at how much video content Casey captured because he was so discrete during our ceremony & reception. He captured wonderful moments, was easy to work with, and worked exceptionally hard to encapsulate our day with a video. The video he made us was exactly what we wanted. He took our requests and even made changes after the video was finished. Our wedding video is an amazing gift we will always treasure thanks to Caseyfilmco! His final product is unlike any other wedding video, it's classy and elegant without being cheesy!

CASEYFILMCO's reply:

Thanks Taylor! Your wedding will always be the most nostalgic to me. It was like all of college summed up into one final celebration.
  • Dakota
    Dakota Married on 02/02/2020

Great Team!

Casey and his wife were a wonderful team. I can't wait to see the video, but I have no doubt that it will be fantastic!! They were very flexible to last minute changes, and captured all the details of the day!!