Casey McFarland Photography Reviews

52 | Logan, UT

52 Reviews for Casey McFarland Photography

Giana Rust · Married on 06/08/2019

Incredible!

Casey is one of the most genuine professionals we had the pleasure of working with for both our engagement and wedding photography. Casey is personable, kind, funny, and very easy to get along with! He has a gift at creating an atmosphere of a genuine and heart-felt overall experience!

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 05/11/2019

Fun, Easy Going, Professional

Casey was wonderful to work with. He answered emails promptly, and created a "day of" package for us that wasn't listed on his site. We hired him to photograph our ceremony and reception for a total of 8hrs that day. He took great photos and gave great direction throughout the day. We received our photos, all of them edited and unedited, in a digital format very quickly. Casey has a printing studio too that is very reasonably priced.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Ellen Nygaard · Married on 02/01/2019

Great experience, affordable, and awesome to work with!

Casey photographed our wedding in February 2019 and he was a joy to work with! We found him through WeddingWire and were so happy to find a photographer that didn't heavily edit his photos (our preference), had a lot of experience AND had unbeatable prices. It is possible, folks. My husband and I wanted to keep it simple, had a short engagement and didn't take engagement photos. It made the photos from our actual wedding day really important to us. Casey took as much time as we needed to document our wedding day around Temple Square in Salt Lake City and we're so fortunate to have found him. He's experienced, talented, and great to work with. We look forward to working with him again!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Edwin Chan · Married on 09/23/2018

Incredible and amazing. LOVE his work.

Casey was absolutely AMAZING to work with. When we were looking for a photographer and came across his portfolio, we couldn't put our finger on it, but just felt he had a quality in his work that allowed him to capture a certain essence that really brought everything to life. His diverse experience with a range of cultures and ability to bring that out in his work was another big draw for us. In person at work, he is even more impressive - highly professional (this came across during our first call with him - he was very well organized and able to walk us through what to expect and his working style) and yet able to put us all at ease. His enthusiasm for his work was clear and yet he balanced wanting to take the perfect photos of us with letting the events flow their course so he could capture the candid moments in a more natural manner. He gave us so much confidence in his work even before we saw the incredible product - our wedding day could not have been captured more beautifully. His turn around time is also amazing, we were really surprised at how quick we received our photos! And the end product was jawdroppingly stunning - special and tender moments mixed with wild fun - we cannot praise him highly enough. You cannot go wrong working with Casey, he is such a delight to work with. We are so delighted with our photos, we absolutely LOVE his work.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Casey McFarland Photography's reply:

You guys are so kind. Your wedding was so fun and unique. It was great to get to know you and your family and friends! So glad to have been a part of it!

B Groberg · Married on 08/01/2018

Great Pictures Every Time!

Casey was great to work with! I have already recommended him to friends and family. He has done multiple family photos shoots for us. He pictures always turn out great and he is the best with wiggly kids!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Anderson/evans · Married on 06/16/2018

Highly Recommend Casey!

We had a great experience with Casey. He is fun, relaxed, and makes everyone comfortable. He knows what he is doing, and we are very happy with engagements, bridals, and wedding photos!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Kassidi · Married on 05/05/2018

Exceeds all Expectations

Casey took my wedding photos, which turned out beautifully. My husband and I are both bad with photos and Casey did an amazing job making us look natural and capturing every photo I had wanted without me even having to ask!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Michelle · Married on 05/04/2018

I would seriously recommend Casey to anyone! He was so good to work with! He had a lot of experience and knew what to look for and what shots were good ones, but then he was also so willing to listen to any requests I had from things I had seen on Pinterest. He was so quick to get the pictures back, like incredibly fast! He was so easy to work with as far as finding a time to take the photos even though he had to drive 2 hours to get down to us (which he did not charge us extra for). The price was every bit worth it! In fact it was cheaper than other photographers we looked at even though his pictures were better in my opinion. His pictures were absolutely gorgeous! I loved how he was able to catch the real color of what it actually looked like without a lot of editing or touching up the picture to make it look fake. Basically choosing him as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Thanks Casey!

Sent on 06/01/2018
  • Janette

Janette · Married on 08/23/2017

Keller wedding

Casey was amazing! His vision and expertise was perfect for our daughter’s wedding. He engaged the crowd, saw things no one else could and made every picture beautiful!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Kaitlin · Married on 06/03/2017

Casey is amazing! He did a great job for an incredible price. We have more pictures of our wedding day than we know what to do with, and they all look fantastic. Hiring him was the best decision we made for our wedding.

Sent on 06/16/2017

Alycen · Married on 04/01/2017

Casey is wonderful! I love his style and how the all photos came out.

Sent on 04/19/2017

Kathleen · Married on 03/04/2017

Casey helps you relax while taking your photos, and even becomes your friend by the end. You can tell that he cares about his work, and his pictures for the engagement photos, bridals and the Big Day all look fabulous. I would use him again for family or baby pictures.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Kambree · Married on 10/08/2016

I feel that a photographer is a huge decision and investment that can either make or break a wedding day, and I know I made the right decision by hiring Casey! He knew of all the best locations for bridal photos around the Payson, UT area. He did an excellent job capturing the big groups of people as well as the little moments that happened throughout our wedding day. We were impressed with his eye for exceptional photography and for his charisma among the guests. Our photos looked beautiful, plus we got them back in a timely manner.

Sent on 03/29/2017

Lisa · Married on 09/02/2016

Casey has been an absolutely wonderful photographer! The pictures were so beautiful, I love them and I get compliments on them all the time. Casey was so much fun to work with on the shoot and we received everything in our package quickly and without any problems, I would highly recommend Casey for your wedding!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Kaitlin · Married on 07/09/2016

Casey was great! He was on time and took amazing photos. His style is capturing the wedding and not many posed ones. He was very friendly and professional. He is excellent at giving direction and taking gorgeous photos. My only advice in booking with him is provide him with a list of must have photos because he didn't get a few I had in mind however I didn't mention them to him either. RIng picture, a few pictures of just the bride. Overall I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/23/2016

Katherine · Married on 07/09/2016

Highly recommend

One thing I hate when I attend a wedding is a photographer pulling the couple away all night or being constantly in the way. Casey got the photos I wanted and was a fly on the wall catching some of the best photos ever.

Sent on 03/28/2019

Beatriz · Married on 04/15/2016

Casey is AWESOME! He has a great talent, is fun to work with and he made us feel comfortable during the photo shoot.
    Now I have the most AMAZING engagement pictures! I loved how his pictures dont show just pretty faces but they are spontaneous!
    Exactly how I wanted them to be!
    Excellent photographer!!

Sent on 02/18/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 04/14/2016

The best thing about booking Casey, is that he really puts everyone at ease. The pictures turned out so great because he was able to capture everyone's natural smiles and expressions. He's a ton of fun to have around, but best of all his photos are all high quality with everyone looking like their natural best selves! We will definitely book him again and again!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Monica · Married on 03/10/2016

Casey was so great! He was very responsive, the pricing was fair and reasonable, and most of all, he was easygoing and so great to be around. Casey did our engagement photos and our wedding photos. He captured our reception beautifully, was on time, and provided us with A LOT of finished images. I'd recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 03/10/2017

Casey McFarland Photography's reply:

Thanks Monica! You guys were so great! Best wishes!

Casey is AMAZING!! He is such a talented and creative photographer. He photographed both our engagement and wedding and the quality of the photographs are outstanding. He truly listened to what we were envisioning and wanting to be portrayed through our photographs and executed them even better than we could have imagined. ALL of our guests and friends have commented that they are some of the most beautiful engagement and wedding pictures they have ever seen. Thank you so much Casey. And to all of you looking for a photographer- choose Casey! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Austen · Married on 11/28/2014

Pleasent company and does a great job getting the pictures you want without feeling like he's in the way or holding up the show. Would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 12/13/2014

Jacquelyn · Married on 11/28/2014

Our wedding day was perfect, and Casey's photography captured everything beautifully--our guests, the wedding party, our locations, and everyone's exquisite happiness. He was very organized and helped orchestrate the experience we had that day on top of producing gorgeous photos.

Furthermore, he was very flexible with our crazy schedules. We ended up moving the wedding date after we booked Casey, and he was able to accommodate us without charging an extra fee.

I feel that ten years from now when I look back on our wedding day, there will be plenty of fuzzy memories, but the hundreds of beautiful photos from Casey will help us remember the magic and overflowing happiness of the whole day.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Kimberly · Married on 10/25/2014

I was very pleased with the quality of the photos and Casey was fantastic to work with.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Lloyd · Married on 10/22/2014

Casey did a world class job! We are so happy with our wedding photos. My wife has them framed on the wall and always comments on how great they turned out. Would recommend Casey to anyone looking for quality photography at a fair price.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Savanah · event on: 10/18/2014

From my first headshot shoot almost 10 years ago I have been hooked and knew I had a lifetime photographer. So far it stands true as he shot my wedding and our family pictures since then. He is the most talented in his field with an incredible artistic ability and he is the most genuine and honest guy. He makes what is usually an akward and uncomfortable process completely natural and exciting. Not only did we get the best photographer in the business but a fun and special friend for life!

Sent on 12/17/2014