Casey Irey Photography Reviews

38 | Howell, MI

38 Reviews for Casey Irey Photography

• W

Wendi · Married on 06/03/2017

Casey is great. She has lots of knowledge and ideas while also following your wedding photo wish list. Lots of candid shots of our guests in the mix which we appreciate. :D

• User5321942 · 2+ years ago

I had a wonderful experience with Casey. She was able to candidly capture the spirit of my wedding ceremony and reception and the photos turned out fantastic!

Megan · Married on 07/24/2015

I had an amazing experience with Casey Irey, she was able to capture all the important parts of our day and when things didnt go as planned she was extremely flexible which took stress off me (the bride)! All correspondence with her was timely, and she was so quick getting our photos back to us. I have only been married 2.5 weeks and already have people asking me for my wedding photographer because they are so impressed with the quality of mine. It is so nice that my husband and I will have these photos to cherish for a life time!

She did a great job and got great photos of us smiling and laughing that weren't staged :) the pictures show how happy we are!

Sarah · Married on 10/04/2014

Casey did an amazing job! She was patient with us even in chilly weather and great with all ages. She got us our pictures quickly and she took a bunch. So we had a lot to choose from! Was extremely happy with her! Would definitely go back to her for future pictures!!

Hollie & Adam · Married on 08/09/2014

Casey was so sweet and professional, did a wonderful job and helped create beautiful memories of our wedding day with her photos.

Ashley · Married on 09/07/2013

Casey was wonderful to work with on our wedding day!

Casey Irey does great quality photos and has great prices! Wedding photos are something you do not want to do cheaply and Casey was affordable and a very talented photographer. I love all of my photos!

Amanda · Married on 06/29/2013

Casey was a great photographer! She was very affordable compared to all the other photographers I had looked at. She was easy to communicate with up until the wedding day. On my wedding day, she was there right on time and ready to take pictures. It was great because she took a lot of photos candid style which caught the best moments and didn't get in the way of the day. When it came to family and wedding party photos she had great ideas for poses and let us throw in our own ideas as well. She was very professional and fun! A lot of our family and friends commented on how great our photos turned out. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Casey was WONDERFUL to work with! We clicked with her from our first meeting and are incredibly happy with the results! I wanted to lay out my own book so she was willing to trade the book that was included in the package we selected for an engagement session instead. The pictures from both turned out beautifully!

During the wedding and reception I didn't even notice that she was there, which is exactly what I was looking for in a photographer. I just got to enjoy my day and she captured everything as we went along. We got amazing, journalistic photos from the wedding and reception! I would HIGHLY recommend working with Casey, and would refer her in a heartbeat!

rachelle · Married on 09/14/2012

Casey is a delight to work with. She was happy to accommodate our distant wedding location and went the distance for us. We were delighted to see the awesome photos that she captured a few weeks after our event with artful alterations as needed.
    I highly recommend Casey for portrait & wedding needs!

Danielle · Married on 06/17/2012

Casey is awesome! She did our engagement photos and wedding photos. We love the way that they turned out and so does our family. We could not be happier with the entire process with Casey.

Danielle · event on: 09/04/2011

Casey did our Engagement Pictures in the fall of 2011. They were beautiful and everyone loved them! She did our wedding pictures in the summer of 2012 too - which were stunning! Can't wait for our next big event so I can give her a call! Maybe just an impromptu session for no reason? Everyone needs up to date pictures right?!

Karen · Married on 06/09/2012

I spent days and days perusing the internet for the perfect photographer and Casey was it. Her photography definitely stands apart in the candid moments she is able to capture. Our photos we were waiting for us when we came back from our honeymoon and I've enjoyed sharing the photos with family....and can't wait to print them out so we can admire them everyday.

Also, Casey really makes such an effort to keep her prices low....definitely the best value out of all the services I used for our wedding (and compared to other photographers I talked to) and when a week before I offered to pay for an extra hour of time when I realized our timeline was going to spill over an extra ten minutes, she told me not to worry about a couple extra minutes....very much appreciated!

Thank you Casey for our beautiful photos! We love them (our engagement photos too....we got sooooo many compliments on them) and loved working with you : )

Kari · Married on 04/21/2012

Casey was able to capture moments during our wedding day that I would have missed otherwise.

Thanks again Casey!

Shannon · Married on 12/22/2011

Casey was amazing the whole time! She was completely professional and really seemed to understand what we were looking for in our wedding photos. I was a little sad because I wasn't sure how a winter wedding would translate into pictures, but she made our wedding look spectacular! Thank you so much Casey!

Jaclyn · Married on 10/22/2011

We love Casey. She is very professional and wonderful to work with. The pictures are amazing and everyone loves them. She made sure that we got what we asked for and more. I would highly recommend her to everyone.

katie · Married on 09/04/2011

Casey was amazing. She took time to know what you wanted and was flexible with time. Her pictures were gorgeous! Everyone commented how they barely knew she was there.

Adam · Married on 08/13/2011

Casey provided excellent photos at a great price. Good balance between getting the right photos with avoiding being intrusive. Personable and friendly. Would recommend to anyone.

Jennifer · Married on 07/23/2011

Casey was very easy to work with, and our pictures are beautiful. Casey got shots of things I had completely missed, so it was so much fun getting our pictures back! Using Casey was one of the things about our wedding that I am most happy with.

Heather · Married on 07/15/2011

Casey is extremely professional and did an amazing job photographing our wedding. She was very responsive to all my emails prior to the wedding and was even available for phone calls. I had provided a very detailed list of photos and she managed to capture everything. She is a very creative photographer and captured some amazing shots that will take your breath away. It is very apparent that photography is her passion and this comes through on every photo. The day of the wedding, this was one thing I didn't have to worry about and I can't thank Casey enough for that.

Corena · Married on 11/06/2010

I was speechless when I got my pictures from Casey, they turned out so much better then I would have imagined. If you don't use her for your wedding then you are truly missing out on a fantastic photographer!
    I have seen her non wedding photographs and they are just as stunning and creative.....so the next time you need pictures Casey comes highly recommended!

Brad · Married on 10/02/2010

Casey was really helpful. She was detailed and very eager to go for different kinds of shots. We'd certainly reccommend her to anyone looking at photographers.

Katherine · Married on 10/10/2009

Casey was wonderful to work with. She was friendly and personable. She has a way about her that made everyone feel at ease. She took a ton of really great pictures and the coffee table books she put together were amazing. She didn’t treat our wedding like it was just another job, like some of our other vendors did. Casey really appreciated that this was a special day for us and really treated us with kindness and consideration.

Julie · event on: 08/07/2010

Casey is a first class photographer! I have used her services for both my sons graduation pictures. Each time she has come to my home for the photo session and is super professional and creative. After checking other photographers work and prices, I find Casey to be among the best with extremely reasonable pricing. No need to look any further!