Modern Classic Beauty Reviews

71 Reviews for Modern Classic Beauty

• Maria

Maria Shiflett · Getting married on 12/28/2019

Very impressed

I use this company for bridal trial run and they did such an amazing job

Sent on 05/08/2019

Danielle · Married on 03/15/2019

Amazing Talent

Casey was a class act! I feel so blessed to have had her as our amazing hair stylist for my wedding. I highly recommend her for any and every occasion. Everyone who had their hair done was beyond impressed. Thank you Casey for making me feel beautiful on the most important day of my life.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Joan · Married on 10/07/2017

Casey did an AMAZING job on my daughter's hair, her four bridesmaids, and my hair on 10/7!! She was very prompt and professional, working nonstop from 9:00 AM until 2:00 PM. We all received multiple compliments on our hair at the wedding. Do not hesitate to hire Casey for your wedding!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Danielle · Married on 08/26/2017

She is an amazing hair stylist! Would highly recommend to anyone needing a stylist for their wedding.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Lindsey · Married on 04/22/2017

Casey did such a great job on mine and all my bridesmaid's hair! She is truly gifted and was great to work with!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Katie · Married on 11/06/2016

I worked with Casey on an editorial shoot YEARS before my wedding and knew then that I was going to have to hire her if I ever got married. She's that good! We did a run-through to try options before the wedding, and even though we didn't end up doing the exact same style on the wedding day, it helped figure out what I did and didn't really like, so I definitely recommend booking the hair trial before the main event. She also braided up my flower girls (4 and 6) and they were ALL about getting their hair done, which helped keep them from going completely bonkers right before the ceremony, and helped keep their floral crowns in place.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Erin · Married on 09/24/2016

Casey was on time and professional. I got two hair trails done and on the wedding day it was absolutely perfect. She brought an assistant due to having nine people getting their hair done. Everything was on time and perfect.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Virginia · Married on 04/22/2016

Go with Casey! She's awesome. The run through prior to the wedding is great. She's open your "vision"!!! Plus she makes for a relaxing and calm environment when getting ready. I was stress free on my wedding day thanks to her and my maid of honor and those helping me and my hubby!

Sent on 12/05/2016

meagan · Married on 01/16/2016

Casey was amazing. She and her assistant had my entire bridal party looking fabulous! I would recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 01/23/2016

Courtney · Married on 01/09/2016

I chose Casey to do my hair for our special day because I knew that out of everyone I thought about to have do it, she would do something completely different from the typical wedding hair. I also knew that she would do something beautiful and exactly what I wanted without my having to really direct her. On the day of she made the whole experience fun for me and my girls. I am so glad I chose her and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Lyndsey · Married on 01/08/2016

Casey did an amazing job on both my hair and my bridal party! I have thin hair that doesn't hold curl very well and my hair stayed the entire night and through the after party. I received tons of compliments and have absolutely zero complaints. I highly recommend Casey!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Sara Jane was our primary hair professional and she brought Casey with her to help since we had so many bridesmaids getting their hair done as well. I can't stress how awesome they both were! They're extremely laid back, they felt like two more of my friends getting ready, AND we all loved our hair! My bridesmaids and I talked about how many times we've had our hair done and ended up taking it out when the hair dresser left and doing it ourselves. Not one of us had to redo or fix our hair. I highly recommend both Sara Jane and Casey!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Casey and Sara Jane did such a great job on hair and make up for my bridal party and me! I could not have been happier. They are both so nice and know what they are doing.

Sent on 11/15/2015

Amanda · Married on 03/15/2015

Casey is absolutely incredible at what she does. Her work is better than any stylist I've ever seen, it's flawless. Casey has done many of my friends weddings so there was never any question that I was going to choose her to do mine. She far exceeded my expectations, and is truly an artist. I have extremely thin, straight hair and because of Casey I was able to have the beautiful voluminous curls I always dreamed of on my wedding day. The best part is, my hair stayed in place until the next day and my hair never holds a curl! Casey was fun to be around, she always made me laugh. I'm so grateful to have had her be a part of my wedding. Thanks Casey!!!! <3

Sent on 05/17/2015

Jenna · Married on 02/27/2015

The minute I met Sara Jane at my hair trial she put me as ease. She listened to the style I was going for and made me feel absolutely beautiful on my special day! Everyone looked gorgeous and we did not worry about our hair throughout the day and night (even after hours of dancing!). I highly recommend Sara Jane to any bride!

Sent on 03/29/2015

Alana · Married on 02/15/2015

Casey did the hair for me and my bridal party and Sara Jane did their makeup and we couldn't have been more pleased!!!! My daughter (16) and I got SO many compliments throughout the night and even over the next few days as we ran into people they couldn't stop talking about how beautiful we were!!! I will definitely be using them for any future events where we need to get our hair and makeup done!

Sent on 02/20/2015

Kathryn · Married on 11/01/2014

I would say I have unusually high expectations for my hair and makeup on a normal basis, so imagine those expectations for the wedding day!.... I searched every hair and makeup vendor online and finally came across Casey Powell and her work. Thank goodness!!!

She was responsive, calm and organized. My trial with her was so fun - she was down to earth and a total blast. Sara Jane was also so wonderful and fun - and unbelievably talented.

Day of the wedding was so much fun with them. They recruited Rachel Ryan from Orlando and the three of them were phenomenal with myself, 7 bridesmaids and 2 mothers. Usually, it's difficult to please everyone in the bridal party when it comes to hair/makeup, but everyone was in love with their hair and makeup. Yay!! My hair was gorgeous and stayed the entire night. I got airbrush makeup and the makeup didn't budge through all of the happy tears, kisses and hugs.

Casey and Sara Jane Maples are the greatest!!! I can't thank them enough for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. Worth every penny!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Casey and her team were absolutely wonderful. I have never liked when I've gotten my hair done in the past, and loved my hair on my wedding day. She took my vision and made it a reality. On top of that she was flexible enough to add numerous people day of and get everything done on time. I cannot recommend Casey enough!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Alissa · Married on 05/24/2014

Casey was absolutely phenomenal. I was pretty particular about how I wanted my hair to look for my wedding, and she executed it even BETTER than I could have imagined. She is extremely sweet and great to work with, and I would recommend her services 110%!!

Sent on 07/24/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/18/2014

Casey is truly the best in the business!!! I am VERY particular about my hair and my wedding day look was no exception to that! I set up my hair trial and after getting all the way done, Casey could tell by my reaction that it was not the look for me. It had nothing to do with her work; just didn't look right on me. Casey never wavered at my disappointment and was extremely professional. I set up a second trial and it was perfect. Casey was on time for the wedding and she brings such a sweet and kind personality to the chaotic craziness on wedding day! She even had no hesitation to fix a hair issue with one of my girls that she never worked on in the first place! I am so honored to have had the best in the business on my wedding glam team! Thanks Casey!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Miranda · Married on 05/03/2014

Casey Powell is, hands down, the best hairstylist in the Jacksonville area - especially when it comes to wedding hair! She is fabulous. She can work with any style and is up for any request. Along with each of my bridesmaids wanting something completely different, I threw so many thoughts at her on my wedding day. I don't know how she managed to blend them all together, but my hair came out exactly how I wanted and I loved it from every angle. (It was actually one of the first things my groom commented on as we got a moment alone after the ceremony. He said my hair looked "perfect" and was shocked that it didn't look stiff at all. Haha I don't know what he expected, but it was a pleasant surprise for him too.:) Not only can Casey make an entire bridal party look beautiful, but she is super easy to work with. So laid back and patient, yet on top of it all. She is also a perfectionist and extremely conscientious - she will not leave until every strand is perfectly in place! (As she was packing up to leave our hotel room, she noticed a few strands out of place in my updo, dropped what she was doing, and proceeded to fix them - without me asking her!) I can't imagine working with anyone better!!

Sent on 07/24/2014

Courteney · Married on 04/26/2014

Casey was wonderful! All my bridesmaids requested different hair styles and she nailed each one. It was great working with her, and I loved my hair. So glad she was able to be a part of my wedding!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Sahar · Married on 04/06/2014

Casey is amazing!! During the planning process she was responsive to my emails and easy to communicate with. During my trial appointment it felt like she just knew what I wanted. I showed her a few pictures and then she worked her magic. It looked amazing, better then I envisioned. I was headed to my bridal shower and she was sweet enough to restyle my hair so "no one would see my wedding hair before the big day." When I found out Casey also cuts hair I decided to schedule a trim as my usual hair dresser was on maternity leave. I ended up loving my cut so much that she is now my new hair dresser. On the day of the wedding Casey had myself and my 5 bridesmaids ready and looking fabulous on time. The updos were pretty and all my girls had a unique style. I loved how she was able to get our hair done while laughing and having fun with us. This was important for me because it added to the stress free environment I wanted day of. She loves what she does and is such a perfectionist. She made sure every strand was exactly where it needed to be. Our hair held up all night. My hair looked just as good in the pictures of us exiting as they did in the first look photos. I'm so thankful I found Casey and it's obvious I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Lauren · Married on 04/05/2014

Casey did an absolutely amazing job! It was everything I dreamed of and she was so great to work with. She's so talented!!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Casey was AMAZING!! I am from Orlando, but got married in St.Augustine, so it was difficult to try and meet with all of the vendors in just a few trips. Casey was flexible with scheduling my trial and she really listened to what I was looking for. She did a great job at my trial, but I didn't think the hairstyle that I chose matched my "Vintage" wedding theme. When I emailed her with a new hairstyle idea, she was completely open to changing it and gave me piece of mind that it would look great. On the day of the wedding, Casey gave me the most beautiful hairstyle. Exactly what I was asking for! I received compliments all night and even days afterwards. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/12/2014