Cascata Springs Reviews

12 | Lewisburg, TN

12 Reviews for Cascata Springs

Katie · Getting married on 10/02/2021

GREAT!! Everything about it was fabulous!!!

It was absolutely a dream come true everything about it just was great. It was spot on how I wanted it. Love the place and everyone too

Cascata Springs's reply:

Thank you Katy for the kind words! You are an absolute joy. Can’t wait to see you again! We do everything we can to make an event flow seamlessly and stress free for the host.

Kristi H. · Married on 11/29/2020

Exceeded our dream of a perfect wedding day

Sara, the owner, helped in so many ways that a bride might not even remember is important! The team at Cascata Springs was always five steps ahead of me and thinking of all the little things both before the wedding and during the wedding that had to be done. There was continuous conversations up till the wedding day which made the rehearsal dinner and the wedding that they helped me with beautiful And so well thought out. It was very nice because they were very flexible and there were so many packages for a bride to choose from. Sara makes Cascada Springs a one stop everything from Catered meals Djs, Flowers and decorations And even an overnight stay there for the bride and groom on their wedding night. Cascada Springs is beautiful and especially if you like water and waterfalls.

Sent on 08/21/2020

Cascata Springs's reply:

Thank you Kristi! I absolutely love you and your family. You are quit the event planner yourself! You may need a career change. It is your thing for sure. You made it easy for us.

Phil W. · Married on 11/15/2020

Perfect!!!!

Got married at Cascata over the weekeed.Beautiful venue! The place was perfect! Kim and Allie, the coordinators, went above and beyond for us. Super nice people and made everything go super smooth for us. Kim was a such a sweetheart and even went out of her way to make a an emergency stop at the store for us! And the photographer Sarah and diana was awesome too! They killed it.
    Would def recommend this place to anyone and everyone .

Sent on 11/16/2020

Autumn B. · Married on 08/22/2020

Baby Shower

Sarah was amazing for my baby shower!! She was very flexible and able to help with both setup and cleanup. I left decorating up to her and she surprised me with the most beautiful decorations ever!! 11/10.

Sent on 08/22/2020

Cascata Springs's reply:

Thank you Autumn. I honestly think that was the most adorable baby shower ever. I couldn’t stop decorating! Mermaid themed is the coolest decor! Can’t wait for Elora Winter to get here!
  • Kristi

Kristi R. · Married on 08/08/2020

Gorgeous Wedding Venue!

This is an amazing place to have an event! The grounds are so pretty and well kept!

Cascata Springs's reply:

Thank you Kristi! We appreciate your feedback and the time you took to give a review. We hope to see back again.

Sarah C. · Married on 08/01/2020

A hidden treasure!

There are not enough words to summarize the quality of time, effort, care, and experience that Sarah and her staff have put into making Cascata Springs one of the best new venues across Tennessee.
    The venue is uniquely Italian inspired, giving so many options when it comes to creating the vision you have in mind for your wedding day. As a wedding photographer who goes to many venues, this is one of the very best in terms of service and value.
    I would highly recommend scheduling a tour here and seeing why everyone is falling in love with it!

Cascata Springs's reply:

Thank you! You are one of the best photographers we have seen! We definitely have worked hard to make Cascata Springs unique and versatile as well.

Krystal B. · Married on 07/04/2020

It was a great experience

I highly recommend this venue! It was a great experience and the owners are very friendly.

Cascata Springs's reply:

Thank you so much Krystal! We have enjoyed you and your family at the Cascata! We appreciate your feedback!

Alli H. · Married on 10/23/2019

Sarah is absolutely wonderful!! She is so cooperative, hardworking, and genuine. She makes sure everything is perfect & exactly what you dream of!

Cascata Springs is the most beautiful venue! There are so many amazing spots to have the ceremony. The beautiful waterfall, huge tree that can be decorated (picture below), or even in the “Sunset Lanai.” Every wedding is so perfect here!!

Sent on 12/24/2019

Cascata Springs's reply:

Thank you Alli. There are several ceremony site options. We love what we do! You have done an amazing job at every wedding. Thank you for your hard work.

Nicole G. · Married on 10/13/2019

So beautiful and such fun! Looking forward to future events!

Thank you to Sarah for her expertise in organizing everything!

Sent on 12/24/2019

Cascata Springs's reply:

Thank you. Nicole you are a joy. We look forward to seeing you for a future event! You can stop by anytime.

Kim H. · Married on 10/05/2019

Where dreams come to life!!!

Beautiful!
    The dream team comes together to make your special day your dream!

Sent on 12/20/2019

Cascata Springs's reply:

Thank you for being kind enough to give a review. We do our best to make everyone’s dream come true at Cascata Springs.

Carissa W. · Married on 06/07/2019

Trust me this is what your looking for!!

Absolutely GORGEOUS!! Makes me wanna get divorced just so I can get married here again! The layout is incredible so many options for pics. Every soon to be MUST check this place out! On top of that it’s priced reasonably which seems unbelievable given its beauty!! Love, love, love!!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Cascata Springs's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We do other events as well and would love to have one for you.
  • Hailey

Hailey V. · Married on 09/20/2020

Horrible Experience/ venue

My husband and I had a horrible experience with the owner of this venue. Long story short, the last straw was when we had an appt. with her to finalize every single detail of our special day. She kept rescheduling and then told us a week before our wedding that her husbands football game and having friends over was more important than our special day. I called her and she NEVER CALLED ME BACK A WEEK BEFORE MY WEDDING DAY. I will NEVER recommend this venue to anyone. She was extremely disorganized and unresponsive. We ended up losing our deposit and walking away a week before our wedding and getting married at another destination. I was so stressed out due to her behavior. Getting married during COVID was already stressful enough. We didn't need the extra stress from Sarah Richardson. Honestly this is the worst experience I've EVER had with a small business and/or venue. She was extremely unprofessional and every time I would ask her for something she would "forget".

Sent on 12/30/2020