Cascadia Design Studio Reviews

4 | Marysville, WA

4 Reviews for Cascadia Design Studio

Leslie · Married on 07/21/2018

This is a wonderful and honest business to deal with. I wanted something special and unique and they delivered! It's also the only place I found on the web that does custom carving rather than engraving. emailed them my drawing, they cleaned it up and made it into a beautiful wedding set! My future wife and I could not be happier!! Prompt courteous service and the ability to make a one-of-a-kind ring for my one of a kind wif!e Is something that I will recommend to anyone

Sent on 05/07/2015

Love our titanium wedding bands. We wanted just plain, simple, matching titanium bands, and couldn't be happier with what we received. They're even more comfortable than we expected. Top-notch customer service, quick shipping and high-quality titanium rings made in the U.S.

Sent on 02/26/2015

Eden · Married on 08/19/2006

I got my husbands wedding band from Cascadia Design and it was gorgeous. I was able to choose Kanji characters that had a special meaning to us and I received the ring within a few weeks. It was custom made and very cost effective. We've been married for 2 years and neither of us have ever regretted getting this ring.

Sent on 05/12/2008

Kathleen · Married on 08/20/2011

3.0

I ordered our titanium rings on Cascadia's website and was very pleased with the results. Not only did someone contact me the following day to confirm that my order was correct and to make sure there weren't any changes I wanted made, but they arrived sooner than expected. The rings are a great quality for a great price. Both my husband and I are very pleased! Also, I really liked the choices of finishes for the rings. While they are both titanium, mine looks more delicate and elegant while my husband's looks sturdy and less shiny. We're very happy!

Sent on 09/27/2011