Casalandra Photography Reviews

Casalandra Photography 4
  • Cailin

Cailin · Married on 09/14/2019

Fun and Professional

Working with Justin Casalandra with Casalandra Photography was so amazing. He has a great eye for pictures and was so easy to work with! We trusted him so much to really take the reins with poses and placement! He did our engagement and wedding photos and we would highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/16/2019
    Casalandra Photography 5
    Casalandra Photography 6
    Casalandra Photography 7
    Casalandra Photography 8

Michael · Married on 09/19/2015

Justin is an excellent photographer with a great eye for capturing he most poignant moments. We would recommend him to anyone and will use him again down the road.

Sent on 01/18/2016

Justin did an awesome job on our engagement and wedding photos! We have not gotten our official wedding photos back because we just got married, but I am so confident that they will be amazing. Our engagement photos were gorgeous and perfect. He worked very hard all of our wedding day to get amazing shots, and was always right there when we needed him! Thank You Justin!!!!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Julie · Married on 09/27/2014

Justin was very easy going and flexible with what I wanted. He has great vision and truly captured our day perfectly. He incorporated our venue space beautifully including my grandmothers home while my bridesmaids and I were getting ready. I think one of the most important things for your wedding day is to feel comfortable and at ease. Having Justin as our photographer, I felt comfortable and relaxed. The moments he captured, both posed and candid, are photographs I will always treasure.

Sent on 10/03/2015

Amy · Married on 11/02/2013

Justin did an amazing job with our wedding photography. It rained all day and our pictures came out so much better than I could have anticipate. Justin's prices are more than fair and he was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 10/03/2015
  • I

Imraan · Married on 04/20/2013

Justin was our wedding photographer and he was extremely professional and courteous. He provided us great shots and many different options for prints.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Adam · Married on 06/09/2012

Justin was very considerate of our time and very flexible in fitting us in during our wedding day with the many different venues we had. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Lisa · Married on 05/22/2010

Justin did a great job capturing every moment on our big day. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 08/23/2010

Santresa · Married on 10/24/2009

I have nothing negative to say about Justin Casalandra. The cost pushed our budget a little but the photos are amazing! They are everything I dreamed of. Justin was helpful and professional, before, during and after our wedding. At the wedding mass I would never have known he was there. It was only after I saw the pictures that I realised that he was "here, there, and everywhere" getting the perfect shot. I always said that if we were going to pay someone to take pictures then they had to be better than friends and family could take for us, and his are MUCH better. The pictures are the only thing from my wedding that I will keep forever.

Sent on 08/16/2010

Amy · Married on 08/15/2009

Justin made our wedding day so carefree and we were thrilled with the work that he did. His costs were extremely reasonable, and you get so much for your money. We are constantly getting compliments on our photos. I would recommend Justin any day!!!

Sent on 07/21/2010

Tim · Married on 09/06/2014

Justin is a great photographer, very kinda and flexible in scheduling.

Sent on 08/11/2016

Sara · Married on 09/29/2012

2.6
      1.0
      2.5

The pictures we recieved were gorgeous. However, It was very hard to get in touch with Justin because he preferred email as the form of communication. It would take over a week to get a response at times. I found an issue with an item that he sent and he promised to send a 16x16 to which we never recieved. I also emailed him over two months ago asking for the musical dvd of pictures that was included in our package and have not recieved a response. He was easy to work with and took great pictures , but for the price and lack of communication I would not recommend.

Sent on 08/29/2013