Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup Reviews

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup 5
Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup 6
Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup 7

Erica · Married on 07/27/2013

Elena and the girls did a fantastic job! They came to our hotel room and took care of me and 5 other girls for my wedding day. Everyone's hair and makeup looked amazing and we had so much fun. It lasted throughout the entire night, even though it was 90 degrees and we were all sweating! Elena was very accommodating and I definitely recommend Casa Salon for anyone getting married in the Key West area! :) THanks for everything girls :)

Sent on 07/30/2013

Celia · Married on 07/15/2013

Elena and her team were fantastic. They were professional and helpful from the first moment. On the day of my wedding they come to my hotel and did a perfect job in really no time and completely stress free. My hair was just as I wanted. I felt I had more make up than I normally feel comfortable with, but when I saw the final result on the wedding pictures, I could not be more pleased: I am flawless and look natural. Thank you for making my day even more perfect!

Sent on 08/01/2013

Courtney · Married on 07/11/2013

I was nervous about choosing a salon for hair and makeup being from out of town. I could have not made a better choice! My hair and makeup were perfect on my wedding day. The temperature was in the 90's, and my makeup stayed perfect all day and night!

Sent on 07/21/2013

Mary · Married on 06/24/2013

Elena was wonderful. As a more mature bride (55), getting married in the morning on the beach, I did not want a full blown "made-up" look. I wanted to look natural, only better. Elena said to trust her. I did and she did not let me down. I am so glad the wedding planner recommended her, so glad I decided to go for it and so very, very happy with the results. Thank you, Elena!

Sent on 07/02/2013

Vickie · Married on 05/01/2013

I want to thank you for being part of my special day. My Wedding on May 1st, 2013 is a day I will cherish and remember always. Thank you for the wonderful/terrific job you did on my hair and make up. You made me feel like a queen. Thank you for your hospitality, your kindness, your EXPERTISE and your professionalism. Thank you for the outstanding service you provided! Sincerely, Vickie Geis Seaholm, St. Augustine, FL

Sent on 05/31/2013

KRISTIN · Married on 04/28/2013

Elena and her team were awesome. I got married in Key Largo and none of the spas around there wanted to work on a Sunday for a wedding party. The one that did wanted to charge me double since it was a Sunday. Then I found Casa Salon. Elena drove about 2 hours from Key West to do all of our hair and makeup and they arrived early! My girls and I looked so beautiful, I can't thank them enough! I had 6 bridesmaids, 2 flower girls, mothers, and various other family members get their hair and makeup done by Elena and her girls and nobody had anything negative to say. Everyone was raving. I would highly recommend Casa Salon and would definitely use them again if I am down in the Keys. I wish they could come do my hair and makeup every day!

Sent on 05/02/2013

Katie · Married on 04/21/2013

Elena from Casa Salon provided wonderful hair and makeup for me and my bridal party. I booked a bridal package that included the trial and day-of airbrush makeup, eyelashes and hair. I was so impressed with their cute new location on Duval Street, and Elena made me feel totally comfortable.

Elena and two of her staff came to our rental house to do the services on the day-of, and they were so professional and efficient. It didn't take nearly as long to do our makeup as I thought it might!

Sent on 04/30/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 04/12/2013

Used Casa Salon for wedding hair and make-up. They do airbrush make-up which was new to me and I loved it. Nice light feeling for a beach wedding. And it stayed great looking through out the night. They come right to your hotel room which was awesome and easy. Very quick too. Would recommend!

Sent on 04/30/2013

Tanya · Married on 04/05/2013

Elena did a terrific job on my hair for my wedding day. The weather was windy and rainy the hour before I was to walk down the aisle so I was really concerned that my hair would not stay for the entire wedding but it did. It looked perfect the entire evening. The makeup was wonderful. Not a smudge or streak. I was extremely pleased with the work Elena and her staff did for me, my mom, my daughter and maid of honor. I would recommend her to anyone looking for professional hair and makeup on their wedding day! I never got so many compliments in all my life than I did that day!! Thank you! Tanya

Sent on 04/16/2013

Ashley · Married on 04/02/2013

Elena at Casa Salon was amazing! She is very talented and knowledgeable. My hair and makeup looked absolutely amazing! I have never had airbrushed makeup before and it was flawless. Elena came to my hotel room, which was super convenient. I would highly recommend Elena at Casa Salon!

Sent on 07/04/2013

Shelley · Married on 03/22/2013

Don't go anywhere else. Perfect results!!

Sent on 04/09/2013

Kelly · Married on 12/27/2012

The service we received from Elena at Casa Salon was excellent! From the trial to the wedding day, she made me and my bridal party feel at ease and she was very professional. Elena suggested which hair styles would suit us and we are pleased we trusted her with this, as the end product was amazing! I would highly recommend Elena, as our hair and makeup was exactly how we imagined it to be. The girls at Casa Salon even came to our guesthouse on the day of the wedding, making it a much more relaxing atmosphere before the wedding. Overall we are extremely pleased with everything provided by Casa Salon and as an added bonus they even turned up to the wedding, making sure everything ran smoothly and fixing my veil ready for the pictures. Thank you Elena and Casa Salon!

Sent on 02/04/2013

We both loved our hair and makeup. We had many people comment on how beautiful our makeup looked in our pictures.

Sent on 12/29/2012

Tiffany · Married on 12/12/2012

Elena was awesome! Her talent is amazing and she is such a bright, and bubbly personality! I recommend anyone getting married on the island key her render her services to you!!!! Thanks again Elena!!! xoxo

Sent on 01/02/2013

I knew I was getting married in Key West, but I didn't know any stylists in the Keys. However, after I had a bad experience with a stylist in Miami, my fiance and I drove down to Key West on a whim and met Elena for a trial run. She did a beautiful job on the trial run and did even better on my wedding day. I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. I looked like a classic Hollywood movie star thanks to Elena. I highly recommend Elena and Casa Salon!

Sent on 12/16/2012

Christy · Married on 12/03/2012

Wow!!!! These ladies are unbelievable! They did a great job on my hair and makeup! I showed Elena some pictures and she worked with me in a consultation until I was satisfied (which didn't take long because she is amazing)! She listened to my like/dislikes in regard to makeup and hair and really took it into account. I am so glad I chose them for my makeup and hair! They are so flexible, sweet, easy to work with, professional and GREAT at what they do. It was also so helpful that they traveled to the hotel the day of the wedding... One less stress! They were prompt, and as I expected.... Wonderful! Thank you ladies... For everything !

Sent on 02/16/2013

Elena did an exceptional job on my hair and make up for my wedding. I brought her a picture of the style I wanted done and she said, "Okay, sure. No problem." And my hair came out perfectly! She listened to what I wanted and then did exactly that. She was on time, professional, conversational, and she is extremely talented. My wedding day went perfectly, and she helped be a part of that by making me look like a princess. I would absolutely recommend her! Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/29/2012

Shari · Married on 10/25/2012

I was a bit apprehensive having my hair done without any practice runs prior to my wedding since I am from Minnesota, but no need to worry! I gave Elena a picture, and she did an amazing job with my hair and make-up. I truly felt like a princess.She went above and beyond fulfilling my requests for the day. Elena was so friendly and accomodating, I would definitely recommend her service for your special day!

Sent on 11/26/2012

juliy · Married on 10/14/2012

I would highly recommend Casa Salon for wedding day hair and makeup. I thought my makeup was natural, yet glamorous for my special day. My hair was pretty and elegant. All my bridesmaids liked their hair and makeup as well. Elena did a great job and was pleasant to work with. She even helped calmed my nerves a bit when I was stressed about the wedding day timeline. It ended up working out perfectly!

Sent on 10/27/2012

Marie · Married on 10/05/2012

I have never been to Key West before my wedding. The Casa saloon came highly recommended and they were right. Excellent service, my mom, sister, sister in law, mother in law and I were all finished within 2.5 hours. And they provided champagne. Highly recommend to all brides.

Sent on 10/07/2012

Anne Marie · Married on 09/26/2012

Our Wedding Planners "Suprise In Paradise" recommended Casa Salon to me for my Hair and Make up. I am extremely happy they did!.. We were coming into Key West on a Cruise Ship to get Married and had a very strict timelime.... I called Casa Salon and spoke with Elena and told her my timeline, she was so sweet right from the first call. Elena assured me that all would be fine and it was!.... She treated me so nice and made me feel comfortable right away even help to calm my bride nerves!
    My hair and make up turned out beautifully!! My Make up stayed perfect even through crying and the heat, just like she had promised!
    Thank You Elena for helping make my wedding day perfect!..I would recommend Casa Salon for any Special Day that you need to look your best! :)
    Anne Marie & Kevin Baker xo ON, Canada

Sent on 10/08/2012

Debbie · Married on 09/22/2012

The Casa Salon team, work extremely well together. They are professional, personable, and punctual ! They completely exceeded all expectations! Especially since they dont even know their customers until they meet for wedding prep! They make every participant beautiful and happy!
    Thank you Casa Salon!!!
    Debbie

Sent on 09/28/2012

Jennifer · Married on 09/14/2012

My make up and hair was beautiful. I had so many compliments from family and friends. I have never been called breath taking before. I was amazed how beautiful she made me.

Sent on 09/24/2012

Elena was so awesome! Very responsive, which is reassuring as a bride. You are trying to plan so many things, and to hear back from a vendor quickly is so helpful. We had 9 people in our party (bridesmaids, Moms, etc...) and Elena and her 2 assistants got all of our hair and makeup done in about 2-2.5 hours. And the most convenient thing is that they will come to you. We had a fun day of getting ready, eating breakfast, and relaxing in our hotel while they were doing hair and makeup. They were awesome, wouldn't recommend anyone else!

Sent on 10/01/2012

Amanda · Married on 08/25/2012

I simply cannot say enough nice things about Elena! From the very start, she was very responsive with quick replies to my questions. I was very pleased with her work on my trial hair and makeup, but even more than the quality work, I had SUCH a great time just talking to her. She was so very delightful and easy to talk to. The BIG DAY finally came and she showed up on time (even texting me to let me know she was on her way) with all of her supplies, I was impressed by her set up. I don't usually do much with my hair and don't wear much makeup, so it was a little surreal to see myself so made up. I can't count how many compliments I received that night. This was especially surprising to me because the day of the wedding was insanely hot. My wedding party and I rode in a trolley to take pictures outside and felt like we were all melting, but you couldn't even tell by looking at me. Makeup stayed in place and so did my curls! I'm just so delighted, I've never felt so beautiful. Thank you Elena for making the day so special for me!!

Sent on 09/08/2012