Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup Reviews

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup 5
Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup 6
Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup 7

Rebecca and John · Married on 07/01/2014

They are very professional and friendly. They do a excellent job. Definitely would recommend.

Sent on 07/20/2014

Chris · Married on 06/28/2014

I couldn't believe how beautiful my hair and make up was! The ladies came to me so I did not have to get taxis back and forth to the salon. They finished both hair and make up in an hour! I'm so glad I used them!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Rashmi · Married on 05/29/2014

Olga was so sweet and did an amazing job with makeup - everyone said I not only looked gorgeous but Olga was able to make sure I looked natural. She was also able to fit in a last minute addition to the makeup and hair. So sweet and so talented. It was nice to work with them before because they were such a calming influence.

Sent on 06/05/2014

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you Rashme for your review! Thank you for letting us be a part of your BIG day, it was a pleasure meeting you and working with you! Best wishes to your new family:)
    Olga

Michelle · Married on 05/10/2014

I can't say enough good things about this business... I called and set an appointment for my wedding. They came to our condo which was really nice and they did an AMAZING job on my hair and makeup. It is SO worth it to have yourself done up for a wedding! While I was getting my hair done one of my friends came in to tell me nobody had to time to do my daughter's hair and the look on my daughter's face (she was to be the flower girl).... she was devastated. I told her don't worry hunny I will do it when I'm done. I totally didn't have time and I knew it... when the owner of the salon got done with my makeup she started curling my daugthers hair. She ended up curling her whole head while my hair was being finished. She totally saved us :) I looked amazing... and thanks to them helping me with her hair... my daughter did too! Great people and great stylists

Sent on 05/19/2014

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you Michelle, we really appreciate your time for writing this review!
  • jackie

jackie · Married on 04/05/2014

Wonderful Experience! I as a styliest can say that this salon was on top of it! I was nerves being in the same field and going somewhere out of town to use someone different. They did a great job at making me feel comfortable and an amazing job on my hair and makeup. The owner even took great pics she sent me!

Sent on 04/13/2014

Jackie · Married on 04/05/2014

Wonderful Experience! I as a stylist can say that this salon was on top of it! I was nerves being in the same field and going somewhere out of town to use someone different. They did a great job at making me feel comfortable and an amazing job on my hair and makeup. The owner even took great pics she sent me! They made me feel great!

Sent on 04/13/2014

Kristina · Married on 03/16/2014

The girls came to my vacation rental on my wedding day and did both our hair and make-up right there. They were very professional and arrived right on time as scheduled. The hair and make-up was gorgeous! I never felt more beautiful. Air brush make-up is the way to go for a wedding.

Sent on 04/21/2014

Britany · Married on 01/16/2014

I just got back from Casa Salon and I l-o-v-e my haircut and bleaching on my wedding day. I followed the recommendations and had booked an appt. with them. They were so wonderful....I don't know. But I gave them a general idea of what I wanted, and they did exactly that. And eerily, I forgot to mention that I wanted to leave the back longer than the front but they had cut it exactly that way. I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!

Sent on 01/29/2014

Randolph · Married on 01/08/2014

I can't say enough about this salon for my wedding night. I went in to have my hair permanently straightened with them and am so incredibly pleased and overjoyed with the results. I saw the stylist who is very knowledgeable, friendly and attentive. I have been to the actual Casa Salon salon by far was much better and I am happier with Casa Salon results. My hair is about medium length, wavy, almost like and now it's perfectly smooth and manageable.

Sent on 01/27/2014

Adan · Married on 01/08/2014

I really enjoyed getting my hair done on my wedding day. If you go for a haircut not just to look great but to FEEL GREAT come here and see their and have an amazing time full of laughs and leave looking like you Fabulous. Thanks Casa Salon.

Sent on 01/31/2014

Vi · Married on 01/07/2014

They are extremely knowledgeable about hair, thinning, and hair health for my wedding day.
    The staff is all very friendly & they are extremely patient & knowledgeable about hair issues. I got highlights, but will be returning for the scalp massage & treatment.
    They did recommend for my hair. I will not only be going back, but I have already recommended it to a few friends with hair thinning concerns!

Sent on 01/24/2014

Britteny · Married on 01/02/2014

I got a hair cut from Casa Salon. This weekend for wedding day and I have never been happier with my hair. It’s all frizzy and has impossible-to-handle volume. Nobody ever treated my volume better than. They listened and incorporated all my requests perfectly. They took them time and did an awesome job. I'm definitely going back to them. I highly recommended!

Sent on 01/19/2014

Lyndsay · Married on 12/20/2013

Very nice place! Good service. I went there for a facial cause of the low price!! I never found a facial at that price in that area, and I was afraid it was not as thorough as the more expensive ones but it was!! The staff did my facial was very nice and they works great - really cleaned my face. They also carry beautiful Make up on my Wedding Day! I will go back for my next time!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Deloris · event on 12/12/2013

Casa Salon made me feel beautiful for our vow renewal ceremony. That's not easy to do. Thank you for your professionalism

Sent on 12/25/2013

J · Married on 12/12/2013

Elena was amazing. She was @ my hotel room bright and early to do my hair & airbrush makeup for my Sunrise ceremony in Key West. She was very friendly, professional, comforting, talented & just incredible- ALL this at 5am...lol! I highly recommend her & plan on using her services again for future anniversaries in the Florida Keys.

Sent on 02/11/2014

Georgeann · Married on 12/10/2013

I went to Casa salon on my wedding day for the first time and had really good experience. The salon is bright and staffs are nice. My make up was fantastic, they are very friendly and they gave me an amazing cut! I will definitely go back for another haircut.

Sent on 01/08/2014

Lovella · Married on 12/04/2013

I have been going here for my wedding now and have been getting compliments galore on my haircuts, blow-outs and eyebrows. The prices are very reasonable for the neighborhood. The atmosphere is sweet.They is friendly and very skilled. If you are showing some grey hairs, don't fret they does a fantastic job at coloring and cutting hair. I also think they are better than other salons at doing Makeup for marriage. Thanks Casa Salon!

Sent on 01/08/2014

Veola · Married on 12/02/2013

On my wedding day they could not have been nicer or more personable. I had a trial run with them, and it was beautiful. My skin looked glowy and the lips was natural and pretty. I then emailed and asked if they could amp up the eye makeup for my wedding, plus also do my mom's face. On Wedding Day, my mom LOVED their makeup. My eye makeup was a little more amped up than I wished. They were as gracious as I asked -- not once but three times -- to tone it down a bit more. It was my own fault for not being clearer in what I wanted (I'm not much of a makeup girl), but like I said they handled it like a pro. For a relatively low price you get a lot of care and attention. Thank-you Casa Salon!

Sent on 12/31/2013

Jenifer · Married on 11/29/2013

They are pro in their work! On the wedding day they did together the bride's (and bridesmaids) makeup which was flawless and it looked amazing throughout the entire day. They are professional and reliable; they have great personality and did an excellent job. I would definitely recommend them. Thanks Casa Salon!

Sent on 12/27/2013

Leah · Married on 11/13/2013

They were amazing. They were so patient through my indecisiveness and went through so many options for my trial. I ended up picking one of their ideas for my hair because it was so beautiful on my wedding day! They were prompt, responsive, hilarious, and so talented. My husband is not a huge fan of makeup but he thought I looked beautiful and that it wasn't heavy--in fact, everyone at the wedding said I was the most beautiful bride they had ever seen! I couldn't be happier with them. My makeup stayed on ALL day, including the lipstick. LOVE Casa Salon!!

Sent on 12/17/2013

Krystle · Married on 10/09/2013

They really take their time and listens to what you want. They are also super friendly and easy to talk. I have a lot of hair and they do a great job texturizing it. They also do a great job with my color (highlights). I get tons of complements every time I go to see them!

Sent on 12/09/2013

Johnna · Married on 10/08/2013

Loved my first experience. Everyone is really friendly, and my hairdresser was just amazing. I would come here for Classic Europian Facial alone - it was as relaxing as they gave me a scalp massage at the same time. They explained everything what they were doing, which I appreciated. The conversation was light and easy.

Sent on 12/10/2013

Courtney · Married on 10/06/2013

They were so great and did my hair and makeup better than I imagined. They were very professional and nice. They even brought a fruit tray and wine! If I ever need hair and makeup in Key West I will go to them again!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Nicole & Daniel · Married on 10/05/2013

Everything was perfect! My daughter and me enjoyed your service and loved your styling. Thank you Brittany and Amy!

Sent on 10/09/2013

Kelly · Married on 10/05/2013

Carol and her team did a wonderful job on my bridal hair and makeup. In addition, they did a fantastic job on my mother, my matron of honor, as well as my junior bridesmaids and flower girl. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 10/21/2013