Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup Reviews

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup 5
Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup 6
Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup 7

Erica · Married on 05/17/2016

Olga and Julia were so sweet and great. It's been three months since my wedding and I'm still getting compliments on how great my hair looked. Olga even took me in for a last minute spray tan the day before and stayed late. I loved working with these girls and would highly recommend! They asked questions to make sure they got my look exactly how I wanted. She even catered my makeup to match the style of my photographer. It was so crazy hot, but my makeup looked like it was just done.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for your review!!! It was a pleasure meeting you and working with you Erica :) Best wishes from all of us!!!
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 05/14/2016

Casa Salon did an amazing job on my bridal hair and make-up! Olga did an incredible job with doing the purple smokey eye look and my make-up looked great. She was also very helpful to me during my hair and make-up trial. Julie did an amazing job on my hair and everything turned out exactly as I'd envisioned. I highly recommend Casa Salon for bridal hair and make-up!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you very much for your time reviewing our business! It was a pleasure meeting you and working with you Jamie! Best wishes from all of us and congratulations on your marriage!!!

Jessica · Married on 05/14/2016

I never, ever like my hair and makeup when I get it done! I am super picky and a makeup artists worst nightmare. Me, my 8 bridesmaids, and our two moms were all thrilled with our hair and makeup. They brought 4 girls to our condo and we were never running late, we even added on two girls! Recommend to anyone!!!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Jessica, thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure meeting you and your family!!! Best wishes from all of us!!!

Samantha · Married on 03/19/2016

Inna and Julia from Casa Salon were absolutely amazing. My bridesmaids all loved their hair and make up and they made sure that everyone was satisfied. I got so many compliments on my hair and Inna did an amazing job on my make up, she made the decision to go with the individual eye lashes the day of the wedding and it was absolutely the perfect touch! I can't thank them enough for making me feel stunning on my big day!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you, Samantha for your review! Thank you for letting us be a part of your BIG day, it was a pleasure meeting you and working with you! Warmest wishes to your new family! Inna and Julia
  • O

Olena · Married on 11/03/2015

We had our wedding in Key West in November . My friend recommended girls from Casa salon to do hair and make up . I was really happy with their work , completely satisfied ! They did really good job , very professional , very fast ! They didn my make up and hair and 3 brides mates in less then 3 hours ! All gorgeous designs, very stylish , exactly what we wanted ! And they are fun to work with , atmosphere was really friendly and nice , just what I needed that day , no extra stress !)) and also important thing , very flexible , they came over to our place , which was really great ! Definetly recommend to every one !

Sent on 02/04/2016

Lana · Married on 10/31/2015

I had such an amazing experience with Casa Salon. Olga and Julia did very great job!! I had never gotten before such a beautiful makeup. And my hair looked so gorgeous!! My bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup so much.. I am so thankful that we found Casa Salon and they took part in making the day so special for all of us. I highly recommend Casa Salon team for reliable & high quality service!
    Thank you girls!!!

Sent on 02/01/2016

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Lana, thank you very much for your review! It was a pleasure to be a part of your Big Day!!! Warmest wishes from casa salon team!

Tori · Married on 09/25/2015

Inna and Julie at Casa were wonderful! They were on time, got everyone completed on time, and their work was phenomenal! Up to date on modern hair styles and the make up was perfect! my hair and make up held the whole day from 1pm! Everyone was so happy with their hair and make up and I cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Tori, thank you very much for your review! It was a pleasure to be a part of your Big Day!!! Warmest wishes from all of us!!!

kayla · Married on 09/12/2015

Loved the ladies who did my hair and make up for my wedding!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Kayla, thank you so much for your review!!!

Sarah · Married on 09/05/2015

I had gotten the package of hair and makeup for bride, mother of the groom, and mother of the bride. Case Salon was able to accommodate our needs by meeting us at my room which was at the Hyatt and bringing all of their supplies with them. They were 10 minutes early to the scheduled time which is a blessing on your wedding day, you always feel like there is not enough time! The staff was very friendly and were able to do our hair and makeup however we requested - even just by pictures we had found online. They really did such a good job with all of us and the quality was impeccable!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Sarah, thank you very much for your review!!!! It was pleasure to be part of your big day!!!! The warmest wishes to your family from Casa salon team!!!!

Casa Salon was the perfect choice for the hair and makeup for my wedding. I had 8 bridesmaids and Olga and Julia were so kind and attentive to each person. The morning of my wedding was relaxed and calm during hair and makeup and all the girls looked beautiful!

Sent on 07/26/2015

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Megan, thank you very much for your review!!! It was a pleasure working with you and your girls! Best wishes to you!!!

I cannot say enough good things about Elena and her team at Casa Salon. They are extremely talented and so awesome to work with! For my wedding, Casa Salon did hair and makeup for myself, two bridesmaids, my mom and my mother-in-law. Elena gave us the option of coming to the salon, or said that she could come to us at our hotel. She came to our hotel at no additional charge. All of our hair and makeup was absolutely beautiful; I could not have asked for a better hair and makeup experience. It was also miraculous that my hair held and my makeup did not melt off of my face in the July Key West heat!

Elena and her team are true professionals and are incredibly talented. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you very much for your review! It was a pleasure working with you!
    Best wishes to you,
    Casa salon team!

Extremely professional and friendly team. Everything was so easy from booming our appointments to having them do our hair and makeup in my hotel room. Everyone looked absolutely stunning on our wedding day!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you very much for you review!!!
    Best wishes,
    Casa salon team

Dawn · Married on 06/21/2015

Olga is an amazing makeup artist! Her hair stylist also did an outstanding job! I loved my hair and makeup for my wedding day. They were very accommodating and came to my room where I was staying and did my hair and makeup right there! I loved them, they were good at their job and were very professional but also were 2 cool girls :)

Sent on 07/07/2015

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you very much for your review!!! It was a pleasure meeting you and working with you! Best wishes from all of us :)

Lynn · Married on 05/30/2015

The girls at casa salon did a wonderful job and I have no complaints ! Hey efficiently completed all of our hair and makeup in a timely fashion and we didn't feel stressed one bit !

Sent on 06/15/2015

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you for your review, Lynn! It was a pleasure meeting you and working with you!!! Best wishes to you and your husband!!!

JC · Married on 05/02/2015

Olga and LJ did a fantastic job! They did the hair and makeup for my mom me. We don't wear a lot of makeup and Olga was able to keep us looking very natural. We also have curly/frizzy hair and LJ was able to make our unruly hair gorgeous for the entire night. Both of us were extremely happy with how we looked. I felt beautiful and when I look at my photos I look classy and timeless; just what I wanted! Olga and LJ are extremely professional and attentive, yet very fun and easy to get a long with. They were on time and I loved the convenience of them going to where I was getting ready. I would gladly work with them again!

Sent on 08/03/2015

melanie · Married on 03/27/2015

I had wonderful experience with Casa salon team!!!! The are very talented group of girls!!! i cannot say how happy i was with the service and final results!!! I enjoyed compliments on my makeup and hair!!!! My mom was also really happy with her hair and makeup. Amazing!!!! thank you girls again!!!!

Sent on 04/08/2015

Hillary · Married on 03/21/2015

We had a destination wedding in Key West. Our wedding planning vendor recommended Casa Salon for hair/makeup. I booked their bridal/wedding hair and makeup packages for myself, my mother, my step-mother, and my mother-in-law. We had a morning ceremony, so Olga and Julia of Casa Salon arrived at the resort where we were staying at 5:30AM. They were fresh faced and ready to get started upon arrival. I rarely wear makeup, nor do I style my hair other than running a straightener though it, so I showed them photos of what I wanted. They delivered. I brought clip in hair extensions. Julia clipped them in and styled my hair in no time. I had long beachy waves/curls. Olga did my airbrush makeup. I have dry skin, and it came out a little light. Olga had no complaints removing the original makeup, applying moisturizer, and applying a more sunkissed color the second time around. She also applied false lashes that I brought with me. My hair and makeup looked natural, yet dramatic enough to really pop in photos. Casa Salon really helped to transform me into a bride! My husband is hooked and wants to hire Casa Salon to do my hair and makeup every day. It would take me days to do what they did 30 mins. My moms were impressed with their work too.

Sent on 03/31/2015

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Hillary, thank you very much for your review. It means a lot to us! It was a pleasure meeting you and your family!!!
    Congratulations on your marriage!!!

Rhonda · Married on 01/22/2015

This is truly the greatest salon with the highest quality services! The two ladies came to my hotel and made me look perfect! They arrived on time and were finished well within the time needed to get pictures started. I wish I could give more stars for the quality of service and professionalism. This is a must for anyone coming in from out of town!! Less things you have to pack and carry since they use high quality products. Hair and makeup lasted all night through wind and humidity.

Sent on 01/23/2015

Christine · Married on 12/14/2014

My hair and make-up were beautiful for my wedding day. I didn't do a trial beforehand but there was nothing to worry about-everything was perfect. The girls were very timely, friendly, and completed their job with plenty of time to spare before the ceremony.

Sent on 12/17/2014

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Christine, thank you very much for your review!

Judith · Married on 10/20/2014

I would like to thank you Casa salon for making my day extra special. I usually wear a minimum makeup, but everyone suggested to do something extra for the wedding pictures! after a brief consultation with makeup artist, she did exactly what i asked for! My hair is frizzy and unmanageable, I don't know what kind of magic they did, but it stayed perfect for the whole night! I don't know about other salons in Key West, since I only got my service done at Casa salon, but i know for the fact they are professional and know exactly how to do their job! I would highly recommend Casa Salon for any special occasion!!!!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Judith, thank you very much for your review!

I highly recommend to anyone who has a special occasion in Key West! They made me feel amazing on my wedding day & I have never seen anyone do my hair so fast & beautiful! Make up was better than I ever expected, air brush makeup is awesome! LOVE THEM!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you very much for your review!

Kaley · Married on 10/10/2014

I would HIGHLY recommend this salon to anyone having a wedding in Key West. I have attended many special events and been in several weddings, and it never fails with the disappointment I have after a salon does my makeup and hair. I leave often thinking I could have done a better job myself. I have watched enough hair and makeup tutorials that I think I can do a pretty good job on my own, so why is it such a problem for a salon to do a great job, people that do it everyday? I'm a 26 year old, who wants my hair and makeup to reflect that. This salon exceeded all of my expectations. They were extremely flexible with my schedule and even came to my hotel to get me ready. All I had to do was put on my dress. The girls were great. One working on my hair, the other on makeup, and they were done very quickly. They were prompt and had finished well before the time I needed to leave to get to the wedding site. All I had to do was show a picture of what I wanted, and they were able to do just that. I have never felt prettier than I did that day, and every girl wants to feel like a gorgeous woman on her wedding day. My husband could not stop looking at me and complimenting me. He loved it. He couldn't wait to show pictures to everyone of who he was marrying. Made me feel truly special. Thanks to the Casa Salon, they made my day absolutely perfect. I can't thank them enough. They did an amazing job, and you would be crazy not to choose them for your special event in Key West.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Kaley, thank you very much for your review!

The girls from the casa salon are amazing. They did my hair and makeup for my wedding and I was so happy with it! I would definitely recommend them to any bride getting married in the keys!!!

Sent on 12/07/2014

I would recommend this bridal hair and makeup agency to all brides who want their services perfect ! I was greeted promptly by Olga via emails and then she followed up with me after my hair and makeup trial to make sure I was satisfied! I felt like I got great personal service. The prices were reasonable and I found the exact hair and makeup I wanted!!! If you're getting married, you need to meet Olga and her team here first!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Samantha · Married on 07/13/2014

Absolutely amazing!! The ladies are super sweet and they know exactly what to do when you have no clue how you want to look!! Was super happy with this salon!!

Sent on 08/07/2014