Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup Reviews

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup 6
Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup 7
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 11/02/2018

Gorgeous hair and makeup that lasted!

Casa Salon came to our venue the morning of the wedding for hair and makeup for 2 brides, 4 bridesmaids and 2 MOBs. They did a great job and everyone was thrilled with our hair and makeup. They were so quick and efficient, but without rushing or sacrificing quality. Everyone turned out gorgeous and our hair and make up stayed looking good throughout the night, despite the wind and humidity. Would definitely recommend them for your wedding!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure meeting you ladies and your families. Congratulations on your marriage, best wishes from all of us!

Danielle · Married on 06/30/2018

The Casa Salon team was great! I was concerned with having a destination wedding and only being able to get a quick hair trial in 3 days prior to my wedding but it turned out so well and I loved it! I also got a spray tan done on the day of my trial. It looked so natural that everyone thought I just sat outside! All of my bridesmaids hair and makeup looked great as well! They were able to come over to the house we were getting ready at as opposed to all of us traveling to the salon. I'm so glad that I went with Casa Salon for our big day!

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you very much for your review! It was a pleasure being a part of your special day!

Angela · Married on 06/23/2018

I would recommend Casa Salon to anyone. They did such a great job and I was so happy with the outcome. It was very speedy but you could tell that they were not trying to rush to get done. They did not sacrifice quality by doing it quickly. I very much enjoyed my time while I was at the salon and they made me feel absolutely beautiful. Thank you both!

Makenzie · Married on 06/23/2018

Had a great experience with Casa salon, they were able to please not only me, the bride but two step mom, mother in law and mother of the bride! Hair and make up, Pretty impressive if you ask me!

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup 8
    Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup 9
    Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup 10
    Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup 11

Sarah · Married on 06/09/2018

My hair and makeup were amazing! They came to my room and made me look amazing for my wedding day. I highly recommend getting the airbrush makeup. Even in the heat, worrying about sweating all the makeup off, and going out on the town that night, the airbrush makeup stayed perfect all night! Thank tou so much for making me look amazing

• Grace

Grace · Married on 06/03/2018

I'm really happy with Casa Salon's hair styling for my wedding! It was great to have a professional for the parts that you really don't want to deal with the stress of DIY. I also loved that I showed a picture of what I was going for and they nailed it!

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup 12

Renee · Married on 05/16/2018

Friendly service! The girls were on time and were able to get hair and makeup done very quickly. Loved my hair and makeup!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you very much for your review, Renee! Best wishes from all of us!

Jessie · Married on 05/12/2018

The Casa Salon team is AMAZING! They did hair and make-up for myself, my bridesmaids, moms and flower girls and everyone was so happy and looked beautiful. They came to our hotel suite and made the entire getting ready process easy and fun. They listened to everyone's requests and my bridal party looked and felt so wonderful and confident! I definitely recommend Casa Salon!

Sent on 07/20/2018
    Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup 18
    Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup 19
    Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup 20

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you very much for your review, Jessie! Congratulations ones again!

Betty · Married on 05/07/2018

What a wonderful experience with Casa Salon! They took the time to adjust their hours to meet with us during our limited schedule before our Wedding, and exceeded our expectations with our hair updo! We cannot thank them enough for their talent and great service! Thank you again ladies - wishing you continued success!

Jenna · Married on 05/07/2018

Due to having a destination wedding, I was a little anxious about getting my hair and make up done by someone I didn't know. I did a lot of research and Casa Salon had great reviews. I trusted the reviews and could not be happier with my decision. They were quick to get back to me with all the questions I had. I have had my fair share of updos and makeup done but Casa Salon exceeded my expectations. I was very anxious about not having a hair trial along with not knowing how my hair would respond to Key West weather. On the day of my wedding, I was able to show a few pictures with ideas of what I wanted for makeup and hair but let them do their work. It turned out amazing! My bridesmaids and mother also had their hair done and we were all beyond happy with the outcome. My hair and makeup lasted all night and looked amazing. I am so glad I went with Casa Salon. I highly recommend Casa Salon.

Erica · Married on 05/05/2018

Casa salon did an amazing Job on my hair and make-up for my special day :) Not to mention the ladies were very nice! Thank you again

Sent on 07/23/2018

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you for your review, Erica! It was a pleasure being a part of your special day!
  • PBiazinha

Paula · Married on 05/05/2018

Awesome team! Everyone in the party (plus a guest) looked amazing! They arrived on time, got everyone ready ahead of schedule and left us looking pinterest worthy (which all brides can relate to!). I would 100% recommend this vendor.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you for you review Paula! It was a pleasure being a part of your special day! Best wishes from all of us!

Courtney · Married on 05/05/2018

I didn't get in touch with Casa Salon until one month before our wedding, because my original plans fell through. I felt very lucky that they were able to fit me in at a time that worked perfectly with our wedding day timeline. They came to the hotel, were very friendly, and worked quickly and confidently. The ceremony was on the beach, and the reception was a 2-hr sunset cruise, so I wanted something that would hold up in the wind. I loved my hair!! Would recommend them 100 times over. Thank you!

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup 21
    Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup 22

Julie · Married on 04/25/2018

I was very happy with their work! Hair and makeup were awesome. I don’t wear much makeup so I didn’t want anything dramatic and they did a fantastic job making it as natural as possible.

Anita · Married on 04/21/2018

Great hair & makeup for my wedding

Sent on 07/23/2018

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you for your review!

Brianna · Married on 04/14/2018

Olga was wonderful. She made me feel beautiful on my special day. I actually booked her to do my hair two separate times, and paid in advance. The second time I unfortunately had to cancel at the last minute, she was so understanding about it and was prompt to issue a refund. I plan on going back to Key West in a few years for an anniversary, and definitely plan on booking her again!

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup 23

Edith · Married on 03/29/2018

They were so great, all I did was show them a photo and they did exactly what I wanted! They were fast, friendly, professional and absolutely transformed me.

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup 24
    Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup 25
    Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup 26

natalie · Married on 03/22/2018

Wonderful experience ! Loved every minute.

Tiffiny · Married on 03/10/2018

Makeup and hair was exactly how I wanted. Couldn’t have been happier.

Sent on 07/29/2018
    Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup 27

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Tiffiny, it was a pleasure being a part of your special day! Thank you for your review!

Kristen · Married on 03/03/2018

The ladies at Casa Salon did not disappoint! My hair and makeup looked amazing! And they were able to accommodate my mom and mother-in-law when they both decided the week before that they did want hair and makeup!!!
    Thank you so much Olga and Inna for making me look beautiful for my wedding day!!
    #finallyferraro

Sent on 04/07/2018
    Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup 28
    Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup 29

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Kristen, thank you so much for your time reviewing our business ! It was a pleasure meeting you and working with all of you! Best wishes to you and your families!

Shalimar · Married on 02/17/2018

It was a pleasure having casa salon do my hair and makeup for my wedding. Everyone was friendly, super talented and great to work with. My bridesmaids were also very happy with their hair and makeup.

Liz · Married on 01/14/2018

I cannot imagine a better experience. Communication before my wedding was great. It's a little nerve wracking to travel several states away to get married and have to just trust everything is properly lined up. Olga came right on time to our hotel and I couldn't believe how quickly she worked her magic. I was beyond blow away by what she was able to do with my thin limp hair. My hairdresser at home was really impressed with her work was well when I showed him photos. It was just a perfect experience all around.

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup 30

Spenser Danielle · Married on 01/06/2018

Olga and her team were amazing! My hair and makeup looked perfect during the trial and somehow Casa Salon made it look even BETTER on the day of the wedding! The eyelash extensions were to die for. We had so much fun getting ready the day of the wedding, and it would not have been the same without Casa Salon!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Spenser, thank you for your time, reviewing our business! It was a pleasure meeting you, your family and friends!

Heather · Married on 12/05/2017

Olga & Inna are spectacular! I'm beyond impressed by this team. They were very professional, fun and energetic. I didn't have a planned "do" for my wedding, knowing we were going to be on a sail boat, I was open to any style. Olga did just that! I showed her some pictures of styles I liked and she went with it. My hair was beautiful! Inna did my make up...spotless! I told her I wanted to keep it more natural looking, she too did not disappoint. They were super to work with and even came to the resort.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you for your review, Heather!