215 Reviews for Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup

Brow/Lash Tinting (1)
Airbrush (1)
Spray (1)
213 Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup Reviews

The Casa Salon team was great! I was concerned with having a destination wedding and only being able to get a quick hair trial in 3 days prior to my wedding but it turned out so well and I loved it! I also got a spray tan done on the day of my trial. It looked so natural that everyone thought I just sat outside! All of my bridesmaids hair and makeup looked great as well! They were able to come over to the house we were getting ready at as opposed to all of us traveling to the salon. I'm so glad that I went with Casa Salon for our big day!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Spray, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Tanning

I would recommend Casa Salon to anyone. They did such a great job and I was so happy with the outcome. It was very speedy but you could tell that they were not trying to rush to get done. They did not sacrifice quality by doing it quickly. I very much enjoyed my time while I was at the salon and they made me feel absolutely beautiful. Thank you both!

Profile Picture Angela, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, On-Site Makeup

Had a great experience with Casa salon, they were able to please not only me, the bride but two step mom, mother in law and mother of the bride! Hair and make up, Pretty impressive if you ask me!

Profile Picture Makenzie, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My hair and makeup were amazing! They came to my room and made me look amazing for my wedding day. I highly recommend getting the airbrush makeup. Even in the heat, worrying about sweating all the makeup off, and going out on the town that night, the airbrush makeup stayed perfect all night! Thank tou so much for making me look amazing

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I'm really happy with Casa Salon's hair styling for my wedding! It was great to have a professional for the parts that you really don't want to deal with the stress of DIY. I also loved that I showed a picture of what I was going for and they nailed it!

Profile Picture Grace, 6/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Friendly service! The girls were on time and were able to get hair and makeup done very quickly. Loved my hair and makeup!

Profile Picture Renee, 5/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The Casa Salon team is AMAZING! They did hair and make-up for myself, my bridesmaids, moms and flower girls and everyone was so happy and looked beautiful. They came to our hotel suite and made the entire getting ready process easy and fun. They listened to everyone's requests and my bridal party looked and felt so wonderful and confident! I definitely recommend Casa Salon!

Photos
Profile Picture Jessie, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

What a wonderful experience with Casa Salon! They took the time to adjust their hours to meet with us during our limited schedule before our Wedding, and exceeded our expectations with our hair updo! We cannot thank them enough for their talent and great service! Thank you again ladies - wishing you continued success!

Profile Picture Betty, 5/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Due to having a destination wedding, I was a little anxious about getting my hair and make up done by someone I didn't know. I did a lot of research and Casa Salon had great reviews. I trusted the reviews and could not be happier with my decision. They were quick to get back to me with all the questions I had. I have had my fair share of updos and makeup done but Casa Salon exceeded my expectations. I was very anxious about not having a hair trial along with not knowing how my hair would respond to Key West weather. On the day of my wedding, I was able to show a few pictures with ideas of what I wanted for makeup and hair but let them do their work. It turned out amazing! My bridesmaids and mother also had their hair done and we were all beyond happy with the outcome. My hair and makeup lasted all night and looked amazing. I am so glad I went with Casa Salon. I highly recommend Casa Salon.

Profile Picture Jenna, 5/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Awesome team! Everyone in the party (plus a guest) looked amazing! They arrived on time, got everyone ready ahead of schedule and left us looking pinterest worthy (which all brides can relate to!). I would 100% recommend this vendor.

Profile Picture Paula , 5/5/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

I didn't get in touch with Casa Salon until one month before our wedding, because my original plans fell through. I felt very lucky that they were able to fit me in at a time that worked perfectly with our wedding day timeline. They came to the hotel, were very friendly, and worked quickly and confidently. The ceremony was on the beach, and the reception was a 2-hr sunset cruise, so I wanted something that would hold up in the wind. I loved my hair!! Would recommend them 100 times over. Thank you!

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Casa salon did an amazing Job on my hair and make-up for my special day :) Not to mention the ladies were very nice! Thank you again

Profile Picture Erica, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was very happy with their work! Hair and makeup were awesome. I don’t wear much makeup so I didn’t want anything dramatic and they did a fantastic job making it as natural as possible.

Profile Picture Julie, 4/25/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Great hair & makeup for my wedding

Profile Picture Anita, 4/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Olga was wonderful. She made me feel beautiful on my special day. I actually booked her to do my hair two separate times, and paid in advance. The second time I unfortunately had to cancel at the last minute, she was so understanding about it and was prompt to issue a refund. I plan on going back to Key West in a few years for an anniversary, and definitely plan on booking her again!

Profile Picture Brianna, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

They were so great, all I did was show them a photo and they did exactly what I wanted! They were fast, friendly, professional and absolutely transformed me.

Profile Picture Edith, 3/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Wonderful experience ! Loved every minute.

Profile Picture natalie, 3/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Makeup and hair was exactly how I wanted. Couldn’t have been happier.

Profile Picture Tiffiny, 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

The ladies at Casa Salon did not disappoint! My hair and makeup looked amazing! And they were able to accommodate my mom and mother-in-law when they both decided the week before that they did want hair and makeup!!!
Thank you so much Olga and Inna for making me look beautiful for my wedding day!!
#finallyferraro

Profile Picture Kristen, 3/3/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Salon, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

It was a pleasure having casa salon do my hair and makeup for my wedding. Everyone was friendly, super talented and great to work with. My bridesmaids were also very happy with their hair and makeup.

Profile Picture Shalimar, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I cannot imagine a better experience. Communication before my wedding was great. It's a little nerve wracking to travel several states away to get married and have to just trust everything is properly lined up. Olga came right on time to our hotel and I couldn't believe how quickly she worked her magic. I was beyond blow away by what she was able to do with my thin limp hair. My hairdresser at home was really impressed with her work was well when I showed him photos. It was just a perfect experience all around.

Profile Picture Liz, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Olga and her team were amazing! My hair and makeup looked perfect during the trial and somehow Casa Salon made it look even BETTER on the day of the wedding! The eyelash extensions were to die for. We had so much fun getting ready the day of the wedding, and it would not have been the same without Casa Salon!

Profile Picture Spenser Danielle, 1/6/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Olga & Inna are spectacular! I'm beyond impressed by this team. They were very professional, fun and energetic. I didn't have a planned "do" for my wedding, knowing we were going to be on a sail boat, I was open to any style. Olga did just that! I showed her some pictures of styles I liked and she went with it. My hair was beautiful! Inna did my make up...spotless! I told her I wanted to keep it more natural looking, she too did not disappoint. They were super to work with and even came to the resort.

Profile Picture Heather, 12/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Booking with Casa Salon was super easy for my wedding day. I called months before my wedding, spoke with Olga and she also followed up via email with the details. Olga called to confirm the appointment again and get my hotel room number 2 days before the wedding. Olga and Inna showed up to my hotel room right at our scheduled time of 1:30 on Dec 2, 2017. I showed them both make-up and hair ideas I had pinned on pintrest. They provided suggestions based on my hair and hairpiece. They worked on my hair and make-up at the same time. It took maybe 1.5 hours total and the results were amazing. I still looked like myself but very polished and the hair up-do and airbrush make-up lasted the entire day and night. I would highly recommend. Nothing beats having it done in your hotel room. Also, they did not charge my card until services were provided unlike other salons in the area that wanted to charge it when the appointment is made.

Profile Picture Danielle, 12/2/17, 8 Reviews