Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup Reviews

222 Reviews for Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup

• Magi

Magi 路 Married on 12/07/2019

Bridal hair and Makeup

Two professionals came to our bridal sweet to do hair and makeup for me, my flower girl and my maid of honor. All of us loved everything. I was a little worried about the makeup bc I have never liked when my makeup was done professionally, as I always think it's too much and too over done. However, she listened to exactly what I was concerned about and did a great job. I received tons of compliments all night long and both hair and makeup held up well. It was a smooth and relaxed process and I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Sent on 12/12/2019

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you Magi, for your positive review, it was pleaser to meet you and your family, congratulations one more time and best wishes 馃挄
    And Happy Holidays as well馃巹

Brenda Gurgol 路 Married on 11/15/2019

Loved Casa Salon!

The two women came to my room at Southernmost Resort right on time! One did my makeup while the other did my hair for my son's wedding. They were both so kind and were done in one hour. They made me feel beautiful! I am 67 years old and I got many compliments on how I looked so beautiful! It was a wonderful experience with Casa Salon!

Sent on 01/03/2020

Hi Brenda,

It was pleaser to chat with you that morning, we hope you had wonderful celebration!
    Thank you again for your review!
  • BlushPrincess

Nicola Vierk 路 Married on 06/08/2019

Casa Salon delivered excellent service

Olga and Inna made my day complete by styling me like a princess. They were on time and made me look exactly like I wanted to. They were really nice and got along well with my bridal party, too. I couldn't have been happier with the way they styled me and my pictures turned out great.
    I would recommend them any time and if I had the chance I'd surely book their services again.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Nicola, thank you very much for your review! It was a pleasure meeting you and your girls! Congratulations and best wishes from all of us!
  • Becky

Becky 路 Married on 05/05/2019

Blew away my expectations!!!

Olga and her team did such an amazing job on my wedding party's hair and makeup. I would highly recommend Casa. I got so many compliments and the airbrush makeup was so light for a very hot day. Thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you for your time reviewing our business! It was a pleasure, congratulations on your marriage!

Samantha 路 Married on 04/13/2019

Casa Salon made me look and feel beautiful on my wedding day!

I hired Casa Salon for my wedding day to do hair and makeup for me, my MOH, sister-in-law, and the mothers. They also did my spray tan a couple days before. They did fantastic work! I loved both my hair and makeup! I did a trial with a couple months prior to the wedding day which was great because I figured out what I wanted and was able to make any changes that I decided I wanted (which wasn't many) for the day of. I made a few changes regarding spray tan appointment time, number of women getting services etc. and Olga was very flexible and worked very well with me!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Samantha, thank you very much for your review! It was a pleasure being a part of your very special day and meeting all of you! Congratulations on your marriage, best wishes from all of us:)

Erica Q 路 Married on 12/01/2018

Great Job!

They did a great job! I was so happy with the outcome. They were so quick and efficient but did not sacrifice quality.

Sent on 02/20/2019
  • Krista

Krista 路 Married on 11/02/2018

Gorgeous hair and makeup that lasted!

Casa Salon came to our venue the morning of the wedding for hair and makeup for 2 brides, 4 bridesmaids and 2 MOBs. They did a great job and everyone was thrilled with our hair and makeup. They were so quick and efficient, but without rushing or sacrificing quality. Everyone turned out gorgeous and our hair and make up stayed looking good throughout the night, despite the wind and humidity. Would definitely recommend them for your wedding!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure meeting you ladies and your families. Congratulations on your marriage, best wishes from all of us!

Danielle 路 Married on 06/30/2018

The Casa Salon team was great! I was concerned with having a destination wedding and only being able to get a quick hair trial in 3 days prior to my wedding but it turned out so well and I loved it! I also got a spray tan done on the day of my trial. It looked so natural that everyone thought I just sat outside! All of my bridesmaids hair and makeup looked great as well! They were able to come over to the house we were getting ready at as opposed to all of us traveling to the salon. I'm so glad that I went with Casa Salon for our big day!

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you very much for your review! It was a pleasure being a part of your special day!

Angela 路 Married on 06/23/2018

I would recommend Casa Salon to anyone. They did such a great job and I was so happy with the outcome. It was very speedy but you could tell that they were not trying to rush to get done. They did not sacrifice quality by doing it quickly. I very much enjoyed my time while I was at the salon and they made me feel absolutely beautiful. Thank you both!

Makenzie 路 Married on 06/23/2018

Had a great experience with Casa salon, they were able to please not only me, the bride but two step mom, mother in law and mother of the bride! Hair and make up, Pretty impressive if you ask me!

Sarah 路 Married on 06/09/2018

My hair and makeup were amazing! They came to my room and made me look amazing for my wedding day. I highly recommend getting the airbrush makeup. Even in the heat, worrying about sweating all the makeup off, and going out on the town that night, the airbrush makeup stayed perfect all night! Thank tou so much for making me look amazing

• Grace

Grace 路 Married on 06/03/2018

I'm really happy with Casa Salon's hair styling for my wedding! It was great to have a professional for the parts that you really don't want to deal with the stress of DIY. I also loved that I showed a picture of what I was going for and they nailed it!

Renee 路 Married on 05/16/2018

Friendly service! The girls were on time and were able to get hair and makeup done very quickly. Loved my hair and makeup!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you very much for your review, Renee! Best wishes from all of us!

Jessie 路 Married on 05/12/2018

The Casa Salon team is AMAZING! They did hair and make-up for myself, my bridesmaids, moms and flower girls and everyone was so happy and looked beautiful. They came to our hotel suite and made the entire getting ready process easy and fun. They listened to everyone's requests and my bridal party looked and felt so wonderful and confident! I definitely recommend Casa Salon!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you very much for your review, Jessie! Congratulations ones again!

Betty 路 Married on 05/07/2018

What a wonderful experience with Casa Salon! They took the time to adjust their hours to meet with us during our limited schedule before our Wedding, and exceeded our expectations with our hair updo! We cannot thank them enough for their talent and great service! Thank you again ladies - wishing you continued success!

Jenna 路 Married on 05/07/2018

Due to having a destination wedding, I was a little anxious about getting my hair and make up done by someone I didn't know. I did a lot of research and Casa Salon had great reviews. I trusted the reviews and could not be happier with my decision. They were quick to get back to me with all the questions I had. I have had my fair share of updos and makeup done but Casa Salon exceeded my expectations. I was very anxious about not having a hair trial along with not knowing how my hair would respond to Key West weather. On the day of my wedding, I was able to show a few pictures with ideas of what I wanted for makeup and hair but let them do their work. It turned out amazing! My bridesmaids and mother also had their hair done and we were all beyond happy with the outcome. My hair and makeup lasted all night and looked amazing. I am so glad I went with Casa Salon. I highly recommend Casa Salon.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Erica 路 Married on 05/05/2018

Casa salon did an amazing Job on my hair and make-up for my special day :) Not to mention the ladies were very nice! Thank you again

Sent on 07/23/2018

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you for your review, Erica! It was a pleasure being a part of your special day!
  • PBiazinha

Paula 路 Married on 05/05/2018

Awesome team! Everyone in the party (plus a guest) looked amazing! They arrived on time, got everyone ready ahead of schedule and left us looking pinterest worthy (which all brides can relate to!). I would 100% recommend this vendor.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you for you review Paula! It was a pleasure being a part of your special day! Best wishes from all of us!

Courtney 路 Married on 05/05/2018

I didn't get in touch with Casa Salon until one month before our wedding, because my original plans fell through. I felt very lucky that they were able to fit me in at a time that worked perfectly with our wedding day timeline. They came to the hotel, were very friendly, and worked quickly and confidently. The ceremony was on the beach, and the reception was a 2-hr sunset cruise, so I wanted something that would hold up in the wind. I loved my hair!! Would recommend them 100 times over. Thank you!

Julie 路 Married on 04/25/2018

I was very happy with their work! Hair and makeup were awesome. I don鈥檛 wear much makeup so I didn鈥檛 want anything dramatic and they did a fantastic job making it as natural as possible.

Anita 路 Married on 04/21/2018

Great hair & makeup for my wedding

Sent on 07/23/2018

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you for your review!

Brianna 路 Married on 04/14/2018

Olga was wonderful. She made me feel beautiful on my special day. I actually booked her to do my hair two separate times, and paid in advance. The second time I unfortunately had to cancel at the last minute, she was so understanding about it and was prompt to issue a refund. I plan on going back to Key West in a few years for an anniversary, and definitely plan on booking her again!

Edith 路 Married on 03/29/2018

They were so great, all I did was show them a photo and they did exactly what I wanted! They were fast, friendly, professional and absolutely transformed me.

natalie 路 Married on 03/22/2018

Wonderful experience ! Loved every minute.

Tiffiny 路 Married on 03/10/2018

Makeup and hair was exactly how I wanted. Couldn鈥檛 have been happier.

Sent on 07/29/2018

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Tiffiny, it was a pleasure being a part of your special day! Thank you for your review!