Casa Papel Reviews

1 User photo

• Lawrence

Lawrence S. · Married on 11/14/2020

Wedding Lawrence & Stella

We had no idea that they worked so fast. We had 6 weeks till wedding time but Cecilia created an invitation that mad everyone smile and it said and displayed who we are. The print , the design as well down to the box and stuffing. The final stage was the background that she added for an extra touch. We thank helping us to express our love to other. They got it done!

Sent on 11/17/2020

Casa Papel's reply:

It was truly and honor to work with you, Stella and Lawrence! You are dream client when you just trust us with the creativity and let us work our magic! We appreciate you very much and wish you both a happy married life together!

Peri · Married on 02/08/2020

Beautiful Custom Invitations

Cecilia and her team at Casa Papel did an amazing job brining my vision to life for my wedding invitation! She worked collaboratively with me every step of the way to ensure everything came out perfectly and stayed within my budget. I could not recommend Casa Papel enough for all our your wedding printing needs!

Sent on 12/12/2019

Casa Papel's reply:

Peri, Peri!!! Thank you so much for your kind words and for your recent photos! Gorgeous! I am so glad that you and Brandon were able to get married before this whole craziness! You are so kind and I appreciate your business and working together on your day of goods as well. Enjoy your new life, the new normal, but stay in touch!

Erin · Married on 07/19/2015

We loved working with Cecillia at Casa Papel! Her artistry and style is amazing. We worked with them for our invitations, thank you cards, and day of items. We loved the style and the look. Cecilia captured both me and my husband's style and made the most elegant pieces. If you are looking for incredible quality and beautiful stationary, look no further!

Sent on 09/06/2015
  • Natalie

Natalie W. · Married on 07/31/2020

Great people, recommend for printing!

Cecilia was great to work with, I would absolutely recommend Casa Papel to anyone. We had a somewhat unique situation where a family member created custom artwork for our wedding invites, and we needed a vendor who could take her design, edit it, and print our invite suite. This was the third invite shop we visited, and Cecilia made us feel so comfortable. She sat with us for an hour and I felt confident that she could scan and print our design. She built a line by line quote for us on the spot, she detailed the 3 week timeline for digital proof creation, a physical mockup, and final printing, and even offered to print the envelopes first so we could begin to address them. I also felt like the pricing was reasonable, and there were no mark ups for our custom art unlike other paper shops. We received our invites today and they turned out beautifully! Thanks Cecilia!

Sent on 04/07/2020

Casa Papel's reply:

Natalie and Paul! Thank you for your trust and for your business during these crazy times. In years to come you can tell you kiddos and/or families at the family reunion of the surreal time in history that you got married! Crossing fingers that everything plays out in your favor! I'm rooting for you!! Best wishes ahead!!

E · Married on 08/06/2016

Worked with Casa Papel through our reception vendor (All About Events- Reading Terminal Market) to create a menu map for our guests at the reception. While my contact with Cecillia was limited and mostly through the reception venue, I found the finished product to be beautiful and extremely well received. The theme and colors of the wedding were captured and the guests found them to be very helpful.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Casa Papel's reply:

Thank you, E. It was a pleasure to work with you to design your custom wayfinding map and menu for your wedding reception. We wish you the best in this new chapter in your life.
    Warmly,