9 Reviews for Casa Herdz

Wireless Internet (2)
Shuttle (2)
Indoor (1)
Scenic Views (1)
All Inclusive Packages (1)

If you are looking for a venue for a family getaway or planning a large event like a wedding Casa Herdz is the place. From the moment Mike and I contacted AJ his customer service was amazing. He answered all of our questions and accommodating us for our Wedding of 50 guests that took place there on Aug 10th. 2018. When we first arrived we were greeted by AJ and Sarah. Sarah is the property manager. Sarah took us on a tour and answered all of our questions, and during our stay there she was easy to contact if we needed anything. The villa is so beautiful that all of our 50 guests were in ahhhhh. Immediately, snapchats and pictures were taken because this place is breathing taking. The decor and layout is beautiful. The villa has a large open feeling with to die for views of the beach from each of the bed rooms. The sunsets are the best I've seen so far. Our favorite was our daily morning espressos and greetings by their fabulous housekeepers Merida and Michelle. They felt like family :) They took such great care of us. This villa has so much to offer. From their guest house, to man cave, large movie theater, kids room loaded with video games and then private access to the beach. My review cant even express how much beauty and luxury this villa has. The snorkeling and kayaking were great too and you can actually snorkel to Crash Boat Beach in which several of our guests did too. We will defiantly be returning again next year and following years to come.

Profile Picture Mary, 8/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Words cannot explain how amazing our vacation/wedding was, at Casa Herdz!

My Wife and I booked this Mansion/Villa/Estate/Resort to be the venue to host our Destination Wedding. We were in absolute awe upon arrival of how beautiful this place was. This place is everything advertised and much more! Spacious, Luxurious and an absolute gem! The amenities are endless. Our guests loved their accommodations no matter what room they were placed in. Perhaps our favorite part of the venue was the outdoor seating/bbq area as well as the breathtaking movie theater! (yes--MOVIE theater), we were even able to coordinate our own movie night for our entire wedding party.

The Owner and Property Manager are very responsive if you have any questions and/or concerns. We were checked in on regularly via text but were also available via phone which made it feel even more relaxing and not intrusive one bit.

The rental also includes daily housekeeping! They are super friendly and extremely helpful as well. They are the truly hidden "gems" of this villa. They were accommodating to our needs, answered any questions we had on the spot and were able to provide a flawlessly executed stay of making the rooms and re-filling the amenities without us even realizing.

If you are looking for an amazing vacation at a luxury retreat, you will be extremely happy to stay at Casa Herdz.

We will absolutely be back and recommend this space for any couple/group of people/friends/colleagues etc... looking to have their dream getaway, recharge or reconnect, while also spending time together.

We have even already decided to make this a yearly trip with Casa Herdz as our destination with our very same bridal party.

Muchas gracias por todo!

-Alexis and Will

Profile Picture William, 7/30/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Wireless Internet, Parking

This luxury property are breathtaking and unique in Aguadilla, PR. Javier, Sara and all the staff were attentive, polite and friendly. The wedding dinner was exceptional. Thanks to all the staff of Casa Herdz we have a magical wedding ceremony and party event.

Martin & Elena

Profile Picture Martin, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing service and staff. Couldn't have had a more perfect wedding week than the one spent at Casa Herdz. Can't wait to go back. I felt so spoiled!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/9/18, 1 Review

A Dream Come True
I decided last year to have my wedding in PR. Thanks to my wedding planner I found casa Herdz. It accomodated bith families, it was perfect. Then Hurricane Maria happened, I was a little scared. AJ communicated an let me know everything will be fine by a month, so I kept my plans, the best decision I ever made. The house is gorgeous, espectacular, dreamy! The staff is friendly and wonderful. At our rehersal we saw humpbacks, just beautiful! Everyday was beautiful. The day of the wedding came and it was all I dreamed off and a little bit more. Because the house is secluded you can have a great party, all my guests had a great time. I recommend this place for a destination wedding hands down! Thank You AJ for making my dream come true!

Profile Picture Maria, 2/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Talk about paradise, Imagine your dream wedding in an epic modern construction, beachfront, followed by the best stunning views of the crystal blue Caribbean ocean. It will definately make you the best pictures ever, let me not forget the spectacular sunsets.. We fell in love with everything about Casa Herdz, from the entrance, gorgeous kitchen, intelligent home system, movies in the private theatre, spacious and luxurious rooms and the breathtaking infinity pool. Talking a little about our staff they were so sweet, always looking forward the make the best of our stay and making us feel like home. AJ the owner makes the difference with his charming details and attentions. All I can say is we had the best wedding/ best weekend ever. Definately we will be back, this place is not only the best wedding or event destination but also a place were a group of family, friends, can spend time and disconnect from the everyday routine and really relax and find peace.. Highly Recommend! #CasaHerdz #YC&CSWedding

Profile Picture Yahaira, 1/27/18, 1 Review

A Dream Weekend/Wedding

Everything was perfect as described!! We had the perfect weekend and also the perfect wedding!! The house is gorgeous, the staff was very helpful, we felt at home. Definitely we are coming back!!! #bahrpendaswedding

Profile Picture Brenda, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our wedding was a challenge to say the least. Destination weddings are not easy but throw in a Hurricane ( Maria) and it’s a nightmare. Casa Herdz worked with us every step of the way. Not only accommodating but caring for us like family. We had to postpone from November 2017 to March 2018... but it was beautiful. The owner and staff made it all worth while. Our family and friends were blown away. We even had whales come by! Do not hesitate to celebrate your special day in this outstanding venue.

Profile Picture Evelyn, 11/25/17, 9 Reviews