Casa De Campo Reviews

1 User photo

• Ivana

Ivana Gonzalez · Getting married on 11/20/2021

So excited

Theresa is great to work with!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Casa De Campo's reply:

Its my pleasure to help you create your dream wedding. We will set the stage for your most memorable moments ♡♡♡

Diana Getsin · Married on 12/01/2019

Great experience

I had my wedding at casa de campo on December 1st, 2019. The wedding was everything I have ever dreamed of. Absolutely perfect. Theresa was essential in all of the planning for the wedding. Her suggestions were amazing. She knew exactly what time would be perfect for the ceremony, what decor would fit, and she completely understood my vision for my big day. We had the ceremony on the stage of the amphitheater with a gorgeous chuppah.The cocktail hour and reception was in Dye Fore, which was simply magical. Everything from getting ready the morning of, to the crazy hour we had at the end of the night went perfectly. I absolutely couldn’t have done this without her!

Jabnia, the wedding operations assistant, was essentialin executing our wedding plans and answering all of our questions. During the wedding trip, she was always available to us and would help us with anything we needed. She was always patient and listened to us with any concerns we had, and promptly fixed them or did what she could. Overall, she was a big help and an essential part of making sure the day went according to plan.

Margot , the reservation supervisor, was taking care of checking in and providing accommodations for our guests. She helped us with some reservation issues we had, and was very professional and kind. We wouldn’t be able to sort it out without her! By the way , personal thank you to Margo for getting in the car and picking up the bridal bouquet which we forgot on a bridal suit.

Kevin was part of the wedding team . He was doing his best to try to fulfill any wishes we had . He even helped drive around some of the grandparents! I really appreciated his kindness and I would recommend working with him and his team to anyone.
    Also personal thank you to Yury. I think she is one of the managers at the reception desk. I hope I am spelling her name correctly . She went above and beyond to accommodate some of the guests and made my mom’s life much easier .
    I can’t not to mention the amazing food we had and the presentation of the food was superb .
    And of course our photographers . Martin and Sebastian, you are simply the best !
    Thank you for everything ! With love Diana.

Sent from my iPhone

Sent on 12/27/2019

Hety · Married on 07/03/2016

If I could give a 10 out of 5 I would! I had the most AMAZING wedding experience. I am sure that Casa de Campo has since revamped their wedding department after the latter reviews because I can attest to extremely accommodating and professional staff. Without any fees, I was able to bring in outside decorations,flowers,favors, and wedding cake. This helped out tremendously with our budget. All of my 40 guests were marveled by the one of a kind venue (Altos de Chavon) and the perfect execution led by the wonderful Ibani Cruzante, who was my wedding coordinator (a complimentary service given to all brides who book a wedding with Casa de Campo). I can go on and on about the wedding of my dreams but simply put: book your wedding with them! You won't be disappointed at all!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Hi User6366261
    Thank you so much for your kind words! We work hard to make deam weddings come true. We look forward to seeing you when you celebrate your anniversary :)

Casa de Campo Resort & Villas

Tenisha · Married on 06/09/2018

4.2
      1.5

I had my 40th birthday at Terrace Dye Fore located in Casa de Campo. Tihs was the best decision, I ever made! The scenery was breathtaking, the staff was AMAZING. Ana did a great job working with me and getting my vision. My guest had an amazing time and it was an unforgettable experience.

The responsive time on emails is slow but honestly, I believe this is the island way and we need to chill and relax.

Sent on 08/05/2018

Hi Tenisha
    Thank you very much for your review about your event at Casa de Campo Resort & Villas, it is a pleasure to receive such positive feedback from you.

As a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, we continually strive to meet and exceed our guests' expectations.

We thank you for choosing us and we hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome you again in the future.

Jacqueline · Married on 04/08/2018

4.2
      3.0
      3.5

A little long to receive responses but overall good vendor. Their location is breathtaking!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Hello Jacqueline
    Thanks for posting your opinion about our venues, we're glad to learn you enjoyed your experience. We're sorry you were not satisfied 100%, we will use your comments to improve our service and specially our response time.

Casa de Campo Resort & Villas