Casa Blanca On Brushy Creek Reviews

Casa Blanca On Brushy Creek 6
Casa Blanca On Brushy Creek 7

Samantha · Married on 07/22/2019

Professional and Elegant

Casablanca is a wonderful venue to have a wedding. My daughter was married here. We loved their flexibility. You can bring in your preferred liquor (which really helps save some $$). They have preferred vendors they recommend and they are very responsive. Every time I emailed Daniel with a question he promptly answered. Their setup is beautiful and efficient. The caterer has their own area, the DJ has a separate area, the bartender is in a separate area as well. We held the ceremony inside because July in Texas is hot! Then we went to the reception area which is a separate building. Every Wednesday is an open house so you can get a good idea of all their facilities and talk to them. If an outdoor wedding is your thing then they can accommodate that as well. They are a delight to work with.

Sent on 08/10/2019
    Casa Blanca On Brushy Creek 8
    Casa Blanca On Brushy Creek 9
    Casa Blanca On Brushy Creek 10
  • natalie

natalie · Married on 06/22/2019

The ONLY place to make happiness seem simple!

We just concluded our wedding on 6.29.19, and we were thrilled on how well prepared the venue was! Even the year or so before, Ms. Cynthia and crew were always on point. All questions were answered with swift decision making, and the ease of having ALL features available made us fall in love with the venue sooner. We'd recommend Casa Blanca for all weddings! If you're looking around for venues to accommodate you, use Casa Blanca as the standard.

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Casa Blanca On Brushy Creek 11
    Casa Blanca On Brushy Creek 12
    Casa Blanca On Brushy Creek 13
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 04/27/2019

Jaw Dropping!

I had no words when I walked into Casa Blanca - it is stunning and elegant! The greenery and venue alone are enough decor to wow your guests, anything more only compliments the venue grounds. My husband, family and guests still talk about how pretty it was and the perfect size for our 100 person guest list. We got the all inclusive package - BEST investment for your money. Covers just about everything you need!

Sent on 05/16/2019
    Casa Blanca On Brushy Creek 21
  • Bailey

Bailey · Married on 03/30/2019

Perfect Wedding!

We had our wedding at Casa Blanca in March of 2019, and it was perfect for us. Kristin was our coordinator, and she was very helpful in making our day exactly how we wanted it. It is very helpful that the venue has an open house every week, so that we could stop by to check it out as often as we wanted and see how different decor might look. Our guests loved the elegance of the venue, and our photos turned out beautifully. This is a great venue and we are so happy we picked it for our spring wedding!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Heaven

Heaven · Married on 02/16/2019

Beautiful venue!

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Casa Blanca on Brushy Creek! They made planning our wedding day especially effortless and Cynthia did a wonderful job keeping us on schedule the day of. The packages are affordable and I loved that I could bring in my own vendors. The property is beautifully maintained and there is an indoor option for the ceremony in case of bad weather, which we did not have to use but I loved that I didn't have to worry about a weather plan. The staff day of was wonderful and I loved that I didn't have to worry once about anything that day.

Just some advice for any future brides, consider putting a carpet runner from the bridal suite to the stairs toward the ceremony or using those little heel things for grassy areas. My heels got caught twice in the patio and I ended up just ditching my shoes, which is a super funny story to tell but not sure how other people would feel about it.

Sent on 02/21/2019

Megan Nido · Married on 10/12/2018

Best venue ever!

Casa Blanca was absolutely beautiful for our wedding in October. The grounds are kept up so nicely and the venue inside is gorgeous. Cynthia was our coordinator and she did a wonderful job. She made the day run smoothly. Thank you Casa Blanca! We couldn't have picked a better place to get married.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/15/2018

The venue was beautiful and the staff was attentive as well as accommodating. We were very pleased with their service.

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Casa Blanca On Brushy Creek 22

Melissa · Married on 04/14/2018

First off, the venue is absolutely beautiful. So many guests complimented how great of a place it was. Anytime I had a question, it was always answered timely. The staff were very friendly and always ready to help. My experience was pretty much perfect, the exact wedding we wanted.

Sent on 04/16/2018

Alysha · Married on 03/24/2018

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Casa Blanca on Brushy Creek! Daniel and Cynthia are amazing to work with. Cynthia was our wedding coordinator and she did a fabulous job! She kept the day running smoothly and helped to keep me stress free! The venue was beautiful and everything offered in the package is what you get! Completely worth it! DJ Keith was amazing and kept the dance floor moving all night! The Photobooth attendant was very personable and our guest enjoyed him and the Photobooth. Bartenders and everyone behind the scene did such a wonderful job. Things were done the way they were supposed to be and when they were supposed to be. We had the best time at our wedding and our guest have not stopped commenting on how wonderful the venue was
    and how much fun they had. We cannot thank you all enough!

Thank you!
    Marvin and Alysha Brown

Sent on 04/17/2018

Edith · Married on 01/27/2018

Wow!!! The venue was absolutely beautiful … the food was incredible…all my guest impressed with the place. The staff is so helpful and made my wedding day so easy.

Sent on 03/07/2018

Debbie · Married on 12/01/2017

My daughter and son-in-law chose this venue for their wedding and reception. It was awesome! The grounds are very well kept and Cynthia was outstanding as our wedding coordinator. The venue offers different packages to fit each budget. We went with an inclusive package which made planning so much easier! I would highly recommend this venue for a wedding!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Michael · Married on 10/07/2016

I highly suggest having your wedding here. Was the best money we have ever spent. The property is just beautiful.

Sent on 11/06/2016

Bethany · Married on 05/20/2016

Casa Blanca is an absolutely gorgeous venue, and the pictures on their website don't do it justice. The seeing on Brushy Creek under big trees is amazing, and the ballroom/reception area is beautiful as well. There is also an additional building that can be used for a rain location which was an important consideration for a May wedding! Their in-house catering is very good, but they also let you bring in other vendors (we used a food truck for cocktail hour and they had a staging area that they could use). They have open houses every Wednesday, which makes it easy to see the venue. Thru were very responsive to emails through the entire process. Their was one big error on the venue's part during our reception, but my husband and I both feel like the way they handled it is the best they possibly could have... they owned up to it, you could tell our coordinator felt terrible, and even though it couldn't be changed they did everything they could do to make up for it. We still had an amazing night and all of our guests, many from out of state, are still taking about what an amazing venue we had.

Sent on 09/30/2016

Amy · Married on 01/30/2016

Got great value cause everything is included like DJ, catering, tables, and linens, and the most beautiful venue.
    Great working with Cynthia. We had last minute wedding and she was awesome.
    Our 50 guest wedding was perfect for this place.

Sent on 01/22/2016

Brandee · Married on 03/07/2015

Casa blanca was the only venue that we looked at for our wedding and we instantly fell in love with how beautiful it was. We originally met with Daniel who helped us book the venue and choose our package. He was super helpful and great to work with and didn't mind at all when I asked him to come by about 10 different times to take my family and bridesmaids to check out the space. We chose their all inclusive package- wedding and reception, food, dj, photo booth, complete set up and take down, linens, etc. They made everything about the wedding planning SO stress free. My day of coordinator, Naomi, was absolutely amazing!! There was not a single thing that went poorly on our wedding day. She made sure the entire day ran smoothly and was stress free. In addition to Daniel and Naomi being awesome, the day of and everything provided by Casa Blanca turned out great. Our guests raved about how great the italian menu was and we got so many compliments on how beautiful the venue was. I definitely recommend casa blanca and their staff to anyone looking for a place to have their wedding and/or reception.

Sent on 03/28/2015

This was a beautiful site and provided plenty of room for a wedding and reception. My daughter and I knew this was the place to choose as soon as we walked in. Daniel and Cynthia were wonderful to work with, and clarified all details. There are plentiful places throughout for wedding pictures and my daughter was very pleased with the entire venue.

Sent on 09/30/2014

We got SO many compliments on the venue. My wedding day was a breeze, I didn't have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 12/08/2013

Maria · Married on 11/02/2012

Daniel and Cynthia are absolutely amazing! This place is gorgeous. All of our guests loved the grounds.

Sent on 11/13/2012

Desiree · Married on 07/27/2018

When my husband and I drove up to this venue, we knew it was the one. I loved the natural feel and elegance of this place. The venue is surrounded with beautiful greenery, and inside the venue there are beautiful glass windows that out look all the nature. The venue even has a separate building next to the ceremony, just in case it rains on your wedding day you have the option to hold your ceremony inside the building. Aside from the how beautiful the venue is, they also have an amazing staff. Daniel helped us throughout the wedding process. Anytime I had a question, he would respond to my emails right away. On the day of our rehearsals, he let us unload anything we needed for the day of our wedding, which saved us a lot of time setting up on the day of the wedding. Overall, Casa Blanca and the staff made my husband’s and my wedding absolutely amazing. I am very delighted with this venue, and so were our guests.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Christian · Married on 02/14/2015

If you are looking for a one stop shop, Casa Blanca is the place to do it at! the convenience of how easy everything is worth every penny. On my wedding day, i didn't want to be stressed about 20 different vendors, making sure they showed up, ect. I showed up at the venue, got ready, relaxed and then it was time to start the show! My overall experience was great and i would recommend this venue over and over again! and a huge plus, the venue is BEAUTIFUL!!! They really take care of the place and you can defiantly tell by the looks of it!

Sent on 04/08/2015

Casa Blanca is a beautivul venue for a wedding or any special meeting. We were looking for a site where we could have different areas all in the same setting to work in. The wedding ceremony, dinner and dance all occurred at Casa Blanca. They have an open vendor list which allowed us to use the caterer and other vendors of our choice. They were extremely flexible with each space and what we could do to make it unique to this wedding. They had plenty of staff on the day of the wedding. If you want your wedding day to be in a beautiful setting that can be special and unique to you, Casa Blanca is the venue you must visit.

Sent on 11/27/2012

Rakeisha · Married on 12/15/2018

Casa Blanca is AMAZING!

My husband and I absolutely LOVED the Casa Blanca! From the first day we saw it, we were in love. Kristin was our day of coordinator and she was PERFECT! Our big day went off without a hitch!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Erika · Married on 12/01/2018

Great All Around!

This venue was everything that we could have dreamed of to have our wedding! They checked off all of the boxes of all that we wanted in a venue and then some! The staff was great to work with and offered so many options to help us in planning for the day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/25/2019

JODIE · Married on 01/20/2018

Our daughter had her wedding there on 01/20/18. This was an evening wedding and the atmosphere was gorgeous! The lightening outside was just set the mood. Everything was handled with professionalism. Cynthia was our wedding coordinator and I am not sure what we would have done without her on the day of. She made sure everything went off as scheduled which aloud us to enjoy the wedding. If you are looking for a venue that has an elegant atmosphere then I highly recommend Casa Blanca!!

Sent on 01/31/2018

lindsay · Married on 10/17/2014

My Husband and I were married on 10/17/2014 and guests still to this day have been raving about our wedding venue Casa Blanca on Brushy Creek! I can honestly say like any other bride was very nervous leading up to the wedding but the day of I can honestly say the wedding went off without a hitch. The Venue was decorated beautifully, the staff was friendly and treated my guest’s great, the day of coordinator that came with my package Pam was FANTASTIC, and I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day and place to have my wedding. They had wonderful package rates which accommodated all of our needs and made our day the most beautiful day ever! If you are looking for an affordable, beautiful, venue with wonderful views of the creek this is your place!

Sent on 11/17/2014