Caryn's Bridals, Formals & Tuxedos Reviews

422 Reviews for Caryn's Bridals, Formals & Tuxedos

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

422 Caryn's Bridals, Formals & Tuxedos Reviews

Elizabeth · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Kaitlyn was absolutely amazing! I tried on two dresses and gave her some feedback of what I liked and wanted from a dress. The third one was spot on! It was my dress!! It was everything I described to her and asked for. Even better it was in my budget!!! The experience at Caryns was absolutely phenomenal! My mom and I would highly recommend Caryns to any one!!! Thank you so much for making the dress hunting experience easy and painless!

Meagan · Getting married on 09/28/2019

They were absolutely fabulous! I would recommend them for every bride!

Hannah · Getting married on 09/28/2019

The ladies that work here are so kind and made the whole process of finding my perfect dress easy!

Marissa · Getting married on 09/21/2019

I loved the staff and selection of dresses at Caryn's.

Kristen · Getting married on 06/22/2019

I will recommend Caryn's to anyone I know! I came here thanks to a recommendation from my future mother-in-law, and I left with my perfect dress! They were responsive when scheduling the visit and asked questions to make sure everything was ready for the day. My consultant, Olivia, was absolutely amazing and made sure I was comfortable throughout the entire visit. I am so proud to say I am a Caryn's bride! I can't wait to come back for my fittings!

Caryn's Bridals, Formals & Tuxedos 1

Danielle · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Caitlin was awesome and really listened when I told her what I was looking for. She helped me find my dream dress. The store is beautiful and set up perfectly.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Caryn's Bridals, Formals & Tuxedos's reply:

Thanks for reviewing us, Danielle! We're glad you had an awesome experience and we can't wait to see you again when your dress gets here!

Rebekah · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Caryn's had so many different styles that you could try on in order to see what looked the best on you. My consultant really took the time to listen to my preferences and ultimately found me the perfect dress!

Sent on 06/26/2018
    Caryn's Bridals, Formals & Tuxedos 2

Caryn's Bridals, Formals & Tuxedos's reply:

Thanks for your review, Rebekah! You were so fun to work with and I'm so excited we were able to find "the one." Congratulations again on your upcoming wedding and thanks so much for coming to see us at Caryn's! --Kaitlin
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Kaitlin was so awesome to work with. I came in with a list of dresses to try on and she knew exactly what to pull! Even though I didn't end up purchasing a dress on my list, she was able to narrow down my likes, and I found the perfect dress!

Hannah · Getting married on 05/25/2019

Cindy was very helpful and really listened to me. She pulled some great dresses for me to try on and although it was a tough decision (because all were so beautiful) I am SO happy with the dress I went with. All in all a great experience at Caryn's!

Kelsey · Getting married on 05/18/2019

I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Olivia, wow! Hands down, because of you - you helped me find my dream dress and made me feel like Megan Markle. She was relaxed, easy going, and very knowledgeable. She even took the extra step to pull bridesmaids dresses to see which colors would look beautiful beside my dress. Then at the end, Cindy sealed the deal with a hug. Very touching and personal. To be a bride who lost my mom at a young age, I knew this would be a hard to not have my mom their to say yes to the dress with me but, Olivia and Cindy made this day so memorable and easy for me. THANK YOU!!!!

Raven · Getting married on 05/18/2019

Caryn’s Bridal was great! There was a wonderful selection of gowns. My consultant Olivia zeroed in on exactly what I liked and found me the dress of my dreams! Thank you so much!

Katie · Getting married on 05/18/2019

I just want to say thank you to my consultant for making me feel comfortable and like I was the only bride in the building. Their dresses are top notch like their employees. I found the dress I am marring my best friend in and I owe it all to caryns. Thank y’all so much!

Emily · Getting married on 05/11/2019

We had a wonderful experience at Caryn's for wedding dress shopping. They were amazing at helping me pick out styles based on the preferences I provided. Everyone was very professional who was working there and made me feel very comfortable. I knew immediately that my dress was in that store based on the quality of the dresses I was trying on. I'm so happy that I found my perfect wedding dress at Caryn's.

Brittany · Getting married on 04/13/2019

From the moment we walked in the door to the moment we left everyone in there had a smile on there face and could tell that they loved there job! When I was asked what I like I showed my consultant some pictures and instantly she knew what was right and what was not. At the end of the day I said yes to my dress and would not change anything about my appointment experience.

Sent on 04/01/2018

Caryn's Bridals, Formals & Tuxedos's reply:

Thanks so much for your review, Brittany! We really do love our work and we love that we were able to help you take one step closer to making your dream wedding into the real deal. It's probably the most exciting shopping trip you ever make, and we definitely strive to make sure the experience is a fun one!

Toni · Getting married on 03/09/2019

Caryn’s was the fourth place I visited looking for my perfect dress. From the moment I entered caryn’s to the moment I left everyone was so friendly and professional! I had a great experience . Olivia was very helpful and knowledgeable about the dresses. She also moved very fast! She found the perfect dress for me! I definitely recommend caryn’s!

Lexi · Getting married on 12/22/2018

Thank you so much for the outstanding service! Olivia and Caryn were both an absolute pleasure to work with!!!

Marianne · Getting married on 12/22/2018

Great place and very helpful team

• Tyler

Tyler · Getting married on 11/17/2018

You all were amazing! I loved working with Olivia and trying on lots of different dresses. The dress I found is gorgeous and such a great value. It was awesome getting to come to the wedding boutique I had always seen while at Longwood!

Gabriela · Getting married on 11/17/2018

Awesome shop. Great customer service. Loved the one-on-one attention. No pressure but so helpful in choosing my wedding gown.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Caryn's Bridals, Formals & Tuxedos's reply:

You knew your dress as soon as you tried it on--it was a love match for sure! Our goal is to always, always listen to what a bride wants and make that dream a reality. You're going to shine so bright on your big day and we can't wait to see pictures! Happy Wedding Planning, Gabriela!
  • O

Olivia · Getting married on 11/10/2018

They were so helpful and very attentive! They listened to me and helped me find my dream dress!!

Micaela · Getting married on 11/03/2018

My consultant, Kaitlyn, was amazing during my appointment and she really took her time with me to ensure I found the perfect dress! She was not pushy at all (like most consultants usually are) and I would absolutely recommend going to see her at Caryn's to find your perfect dress!

Sent on 03/01/2018

Caryn's Bridals, Formals & Tuxedos's reply:

Thanks for your review, Micaela! We do one-on-one appointments to ensure that our consultants can take great care of you during this process! It's a fun, exciting time and we're so glad you didn't feel pressured while making your decision.

Tina · Getting married on 10/27/2018

I was not expecting to find the right dress at the first place I looked, but I don't see how I could have been any luckier! Great experience!

Allison · Getting married on 10/20/2018

Enjoyed my experience so much! I wanted my first experience trying on dresses to be quick and simple, not thinking I would find a dress but I did! They were great and very personable! Definitely go see the girls at Caryns!

Brittany · Getting married on 10/20/2018

I cannot write in words how special Caryn's bridal and my consultant (Cindy, manager) made me feel during my appointment! I had initially scheduled an appointment to view bridesmaid dress options with my mother, but months of buyer's remorse with the original wedding gown from a different bridal store was dampening my happiness. Cindy was very understanding and went above and beyond by fitting me into her schedule. I essentially was able to have a "do-over" with only my Mom, which is the best "entourage" a girl can have I've come to figure out. Cindy pulled several dresses and was able to narrow down my likes/dislikes just based on my expression/body language. With her help, I found the perfect dress for my day PLUS a beautiful veil with accessories (earrings, bracelet). The dressing rooms are spacious, the family viewing area is private, and I never felt rushed or pressured to make a decision. The icing on the cake was that my Mom found a beautiful mother-of-the-bride dress that day as well. I plan on taking my bridesmaids back to Caryn's for their dresses given I had such a positive, memorable experience. Thanks Caryn's (and Cindy!) for making that day one for the books!