Caryn's Bridals, Formals & Tuxedos Reviews

467 Reviews for Caryn's Bridals, Formals & Tuxedos

• Taylor

Taylor Titi · Getting married on 12/18/2021

Amazing Time!

I loved every minute of being at caryns. Every one was extremely helpful and genuinely cared about me and my decision!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Savannah Couch · Getting married on 11/06/2021

Amazing time

I did not get my dress from this location only because they didn’t carry a collection I desired. BUT it was such an bridal amazing experience with wonderful staff I brought my bridesmaids back to get their dresses and get my accessories.

The dresses I put on were gorgeous and a close second place. I will recommend this place to every future bride I meet. My bridesmaids also had the best time and looked amazing in the dresses they selected!

Sent on 06/17/2020

Hi Savannah!

Thank you for the sweet review! We know you're going to look so stunning on your wedding day and we couldn't be happier for you! Thank you for letting us still be part of your wedding day and helping your bridesmaids! We loved having you and your girls back in the salon!
  • Kendall

Kendall Bangley · Getting married on 10/23/2021

Wonderful experience

Olivia helped me find my dress and was such a delight to work with!! She was very patient and helped so much with the entire process of finding the best dress for me. I left in such a happy mood and would definitely recommend them to others!

Sent on 07/10/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley Powell · Getting married on 07/11/2021

Wonderful experience

Loved my experience!
    Very good at finding styles you’re interested in/ supportive in your choices and concerns!
    Found my dress that day!

Sent on 03/25/2020

Ashley,
    We are so happy to hear that you loved your experience! We love what we do and are so happy that we were able to find you "the one!"
  • Isadora

Isadora Nouel · Getting married on 05/22/2021

A one-stop shop!

I visited Caryn's bridal shop a week ago with the intention of finding my wedding dress and I did!
    Their wedding dress selection is amazing, many designers to pick from and styles. My consultant Kaitlin was patient and very friendly. I liked that she was not pushy or rushing me to make a decision. She gave me my space! Once I found the dress that I fell in love with, she picked a very delicate veil to pair up with my dress. I would totally recommend this store for any bride looking for a beautiful gown at an affordable price. They also do tuxedo rentals and mother of the bride/bridesmaids dresses. It was worth the long drive from Northern VA.
    Looking forward to September to start doing the fitting appointments and seeing all the pieces together (dress, veil, headpiece) that I purchased there. Overall, it was a great experience.

Sent on 07/11/2019

Caryn's Bridals, Formals & Tuxedos's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear you had a great experience with us here at Caryn's! You were wonderful to work with, Isadora, and we're excited to see your look all put together when you come back for your second visit. You're going to be a beautiful bride, inside and out! All the best, --Kaitlin

Jessica Smith · Getting married on 05/22/2021

Great people!

I absolutely love this place!!

Caryn's Bridals, Formals & Tuxedos's reply:

We love you!! Thank you for the kind review! It means so much to all of us here at Caryn's Bridals!

Leeanne Stamer · Getting married on 03/13/2021

Best Day Ever!

Olivia was the BEST! She was very attentive to myself and my bridesmaids as we did both appointments that day. I found my special dress and the bridesmaids and did not feel rushed; we had her all to ourselves! Would not want to have gone anywhere else for help with my special day "things".

Sent on 02/26/2020

Hi Leeanne!

Thank you for such a sweet review! I loved helping you and your bridesmaids find the perfect dress. I can't wait to see photos of your big day!
  • User5576711

Amazing!

I was so excited to visit Caryn’s Bridal to find my wedding dress! Olivia was my consultant and she did an amazing job! Super sweet and very helpful with trying to pick my perfect dress, if it wasn’t for her I probably wouldn’t have picked one! It came down to my favorite two and she really helped me decide on my choice! Would definitely recommend them too anyone!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Caryn's Bridals, Formals & Tuxedos's reply:

Thank you for the sweet review!

We love helping brides find the perfect dress for their special day and we are so excited that Olivia was able to help you do that!
  • Courtney

Courtney Aubel · Getting married on 11/07/2020

Last Minute Walk In!

Caryn’s provided amazing service! After 2 failed attempts at other shops, I called Caryn’s and they told me to come on in. Olivia was the one to help me and she was so fantastic! I was so happy to say yes to the dress here!

Sent on 01/19/2020

Hi Courtney!
    We are so happy that you are a #carynsbride and we can't wait to see photos of your big day!

Stephanie · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Great experience, love my dress!

It was great working with Caryn’s!! Everyone was wonderful from when I first emailed them to working with the consultant at my appointment. She suggested a dress combination I had not considered and it was absolutely the right choice! Also very considerate of budget, and a beautiful showroom and bridal experience.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis Williams · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Best experience I could have asked for!

I had the best experience at Caryn's! My consultant was so kind and listened to everything I wanted. My friends joked that it seemed like she got inside of my mind when choosing dresses, but it really did seem that way! I loved everything she pulled for me. The entire staff at Caryn's made it such a special day

Sent on 06/03/2020

Heather Barden · Getting married on 09/05/2020

I loved working with Cindy! She was so good at easing any worries I had. She found the perfect dress for me!

Thank you Cindy! Can’t wait for the fitting!

Sent on 03/13/2020
  • Maisha

Maisha Owens · Getting married on 07/11/2020

An amazing fun time

I had an amazing experience at Caryns bridal. My consultant was Olivia and she was awesome. I told her my price range and style I was looking for and she found the dress for me. I would highly recommend Caryns bridal.

Morgan Mcgrath · Married on 06/27/2020

So Happy to be a Caryn’s Bride! Dress dreams came true! ✨

I had an amazing experience at Caryn’s. The atmosphere is so welcoming and I loved how private the experience was for me and my family. Olivia was the best consultant! She is so sweet, knowledgeable, and talented at her job. She picked a great selection of dresses within budget based on what I told her of my venue and wedding vision. ✨ She also allowed me to go with her to the dress room to pull dresses. I loved that. She made me feel beautiful every step of the way throughout the appointment and gave me the confidence to step out of my comfort zone. She also helped me find the perfect veil to match my gown! I cannot wait to wear my beautiful gown on my wedding day! Caryn’s has it all! I also love that they have alterations in house at a reasonable price. I am excited to return for my alterations and fitting appointments! I highly recommend Caryn’s for any bride!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Kimberly Stewart · Married on 06/06/2020

Fabulous, delightful

Cindy was supportive, patient, unobtrusive and lovely from the second we walked in. She did not rush us or pressure us, and she encouraged multiple try-ons and repeat viewings to enable me to chose THE MOST PERFECT dress ever!

• Margaret

Margaret Crom · Married on 05/09/2020

Absolutely perfect!

I had an AMAZING experience at Caryn's! I sent an email about finding an appointment and got a call back that same day! Cindy was able to get me set up for a rush appointment because I had totally been putting off looking for the dress. So, already, they're saving my a$$. My mother has been very excited about me getting married - a little too excited. I knew she and my sister would be a handful when we went to our bridal appointment, but Cindy knew just how to handle them. She was professional, experienced, and most importantly, she made my mother feel valid and appreciated while still finding what I, the actual bride, wanted. I honestly didn't expect to find THE dress on my first outing, but Cindy has helped so many other brides find the perfect dress, I think she knew what I wanted even though I didn't. I was so overwhelmed by the entire idea of picking a wedding dress that I don't think I would've found one as perfect as the one I got at Caryn's without their professional help. I can't say more good things, honestly. They took an experience I would've absolutely hated - going shopping with my mother and sister as a larger woman - and made me feel beautiful. Now, I know I'm going to feel beautiful on the most important day of my life and I really can't thank the team at Caryn's for that enough. They are responsive, professional, experienced, encouraging, and just overall a wonderful, wonderful team of women. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Caryn's Bridals, Formals & Tuxedos's reply:

Margaret, thank you so much for such a nice review - I appreciate thanking the team because it really is a team effort! You, your mother and sister were a joy to work with and the dress really is perfect!!! Thank you again- so heartwarming!

Erin Alkire · Married on 05/02/2020

I love Caryn's!

My experience at Caryn's was nothing less than perfection. The staff was so friendly and accommodating and truly made me feel like I was the most important person there.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Renee · Married on 04/25/2020

Cindy at Caryn’s Bridals was amazing!

Cindy was super sweet by squeezing me in last minute right before close on a Friday! It was because of her I was able to say yes to the dress!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Sloan Tapscott · Married on 04/11/2020

Dress dreams

Very helpful and knew exactly what I was looking for

Sent on 06/12/2019

Kate Stromberg · Married on 12/14/2019

Great Experience

Every bit worth the drive from Richmond. I had no intention of getting a dress the day I went, but I found the perfect one for the perfect price. It was the second dress they pulled for me and nothing else compared. Awesome staff and great selection for affordable prices. I also love that all of the alterations are one flat cost! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda B · Married on 12/07/2019

Olivia was very sweet and helpful.

Olivia was very sweet and helpful.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Taylor · Married on 11/30/2019

Why I loved Caryns Bridal!

I have nothing but amazing things to say about my experience about Caryns bridal! Kaitlin (the consultant helping me) was so sweet and genuine and had a vast knowledge about everything related to wedding dresses! They were super accommodating and helped me stay in me desired budget while still customizing the dress I chose to everything I wanted! I LOVE Caryns bridal!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Lauren · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing!!!

Caryn’s was amazing! I never felt rushed or pressured to buy anything! The owner (Caryn herself) was available for some sizing issues I had! Cindy was my consultant and she was extremely helpful!! Would highly recommend to anyone buying a dress!!

Sent on 10/20/2018
  • Leah

Leah Turner · Married on 10/19/2019

A Wonderful Experience

Today was such a wonderful experience. I only went to look at dresses, not to even try them on. Olivia bridal consultant came over, showed me around and asked me did I want to try on anything. I tried on several dresses and found my perfect one. I never thought I would go for this kind of dress but once I tried it on, I fell in love. The staff is wonderful and such a beautiful place. Thank you again for helping me find my perfect dress!

Sent on 01/31/2019