Caryn's Bridals, Formals & Tuxedos Reviews

Caryn's Bridals, Formals & Tuxedos 7
  • Taylor

Taylor Titi · Getting married on 12/18/2021

Amazing Time!

I loved every minute of being at caryns. Every one was extremely helpful and genuinely cared about me and my decision!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Stephanie · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Great experience, love my dress!

It was great working with Caryn’s!! Everyone was wonderful from when I first emailed them to working with the consultant at my appointment. She suggested a dress combination I had not considered and it was absolutely the right choice! Also very considerate of budget, and a beautiful showroom and bridal experience.

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Caryn's Bridals, Formals & Tuxedos 8

Morgan Mcgrath · Getting married on 06/27/2020

So Happy to be a Caryn’s Bride! Dress dreams came true! ✨

I had an amazing experience at Caryn’s. The atmosphere is so welcoming and I loved how private the experience was for me and my family. Olivia was the best consultant! She is so sweet, knowledgeable, and talented at her job. She picked a great selection of dresses within budget based on what I told her of my venue and wedding vision. ✨ She also allowed me to go with her to the dress room to pull dresses. I loved that. She made me feel beautiful every step of the way throughout the appointment and gave me the confidence to step out of my comfort zone. She also helped me find the perfect veil to match my gown! I cannot wait to wear my beautiful gown on my wedding day! Caryn’s has it all! I also love that they have alterations in house at a reasonable price. I am excited to return for my alterations and fitting appointments! I highly recommend Caryn’s for any bride!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Isadora

Isadora Nouel · Getting married on 06/13/2020

A one-stop shop!

I visited Caryn's bridal shop a week ago with the intention of finding my wedding dress and I did!
    Their wedding dress selection is amazing, many designers to pick from and styles. My consultant Kaitlin was patient and very friendly. I liked that she was not pushy or rushing me to make a decision. She gave me my space! Once I found the dress that I fell in love with, she picked a very delicate veil to pair up with my dress. I would totally recommend this store for any bride looking for a beautiful gown at an affordable price. They also do tuxedo rentals and mother of the bride/bridesmaids dresses. It was worth the long drive from Northern VA.
    Looking forward to September to start doing the fitting appointments and seeing all the pieces together (dress, veil, headpiece) that I purchased there. Overall, it was a great experience.

Sent on 07/11/2019

Caryn's Bridals, Formals & Tuxedos's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear you had a great experience with us here at Caryn's! You were wonderful to work with, Isadora, and we're excited to see your look all put together when you come back for your second visit. You're going to be a beautiful bride, inside and out! All the best, --Kaitlin

Erin Alkire · Getting married on 05/02/2020

I love Caryn's!

My experience at Caryn's was nothing less than perfection. The staff was so friendly and accommodating and truly made me feel like I was the most important person there.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Sloan Tapscott · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Dress dreams

Very helpful and knew exactly what I was looking for

Sent on 06/12/2019

Kate Stromberg · Getting married on 12/14/2019

Great Experience

Every bit worth the drive from Richmond. I had no intention of getting a dress the day I went, but I found the perfect one for the perfect price. It was the second dress they pulled for me and nothing else compared. Awesome staff and great selection for affordable prices. I also love that all of the alterations are one flat cost! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Taylor · Getting married on 11/30/2019

Why I loved Caryns Bridal!

I have nothing but amazing things to say about my experience about Caryns bridal! Kaitlin (the consultant helping me) was so sweet and genuine and had a vast knowledge about everything related to wedding dresses! They were super accommodating and helped me stay in me desired budget while still customizing the dress I chose to everything I wanted! I LOVE Caryns bridal!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Lauren · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Amazing!!!

Caryn’s was amazing! I never felt rushed or pressured to buy anything! The owner (Caryn herself) was available for some sizing issues I had! Cindy was my consultant and she was extremely helpful!! Would highly recommend to anyone buying a dress!!

Sent on 10/20/2018
  • Leah

Leah Turner · Getting married on 10/19/2019

A Wonderful Experience

Today was such a wonderful experience. I only went to look at dresses, not to even try them on. Olivia bridal consultant came over, showed me around and asked me did I want to try on anything. I tried on several dresses and found my perfect one. I never thought I would go for this kind of dress but once I tried it on, I fell in love. The staff is wonderful and such a beautiful place. Thank you again for helping me find my perfect dress!

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Caryn's Bridals, Formals & Tuxedos 9
    Caryn's Bridals, Formals & Tuxedos 10

Meaghan Sievers · Getting married on 10/19/2019

The perfect dress and the best experience!

Caryn’s was a wonderful experience. I met them at a wedding show after going to multiple shops and failing to fall in love with a dress. I found my dress right away at Caryn’s! Cindy was professional and extremely helpful. She made sure to show me all of their options so I was sure I really had found the perfect dress. Overall, this was the best experience I’ve had in my wedding planning!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Amber · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Great experience

Olivia was an awesome consultant, I seriously had the best time ever picking out my dress. Caryn’s also gave me a sweet little gift once I purchased my dress! I highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Micah Finn · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Highly recommend!!

Thank you Caryns Bridal for helping me find the dress of my dreams! Had the best experience!!

Sent on 03/22/2019
  • User4507210 ·

This was a wonderful experience! We had already been to one bridal store with the promise of personal service and was very disappointed when the consultant didn't really have time for us. At Caryn's we were pleasantly surprised to have personal service. The consultant picked a dress that wasn't really what we had described but it was THE dress. How did she know???

Sent on 10/27/2014

Elizabeth · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Kaitlyn was absolutely amazing! I tried on two dresses and gave her some feedback of what I liked and wanted from a dress. The third one was spot on! It was my dress!! It was everything I described to her and asked for. Even better it was in my budget!!! The experience at Caryns was absolutely phenomenal! My mom and I would highly recommend Caryns to any one!!! Thank you so much for making the dress hunting experience easy and painless!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Meagan · Getting married on 09/28/2019

They were absolutely fabulous! I would recommend them for every bride!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Hannah · Getting married on 09/28/2019

The ladies that work here are so kind and made the whole process of finding my perfect dress easy!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Katelyn · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Ahhhhhhmazing

I don’t know where to begin.... I walked in extremely discouraged from 2 poor visits to different shops. From the moment I walked in to Caryns, I felt the vibe as if I already knew this was the place. I tried on about 10 dresses. Then I was encouraged to start over and try on my top favorites. Again and again. They were so accommodating and kept the experience private. Ultimately I said yes, with zero pressure. There was never

Sent on 05/02/2019

Marissa · Getting married on 09/21/2019

I loved the staff and selection of dresses at Caryn's.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Michelle · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Amazing!!!!

Great experience! Made me feel special and took time to really get to know me and what I was looking for! Great selection and just happened to luck out at the annual sale! All alterations are $250 which is very reasonable. Dressing rooms are really big and they give you a robe to wear in between dresses which you don’t see at other stores. Also dressing rooms and mirrors are way more private then other salons I went to which made the experience much more intimate. Caryn and her staff were so sweet and I’m so happy I went here for my dress!

Sent on 10/19/2018
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Caryn's is Amazing!

My experience at Caryn's was fantastic! I'm incredibly thankful that my first experience trying on wedding dresses was at this salon. My consultant Kaitlin listened to everything I liked and disliked and picked the perfect dresses for me! I would recommend Caryn's to any future brides and look forward to finding my bridesmaids dresses and MOB dresses there too! I can't say enough kind words about this place! Grateful to be a Caryn's Bride!

Sent on 10/20/2018
  • Alexis

Alexis Nardo · Married on 07/27/2019

Princess Experience

Caryn's Bridal was the first and only place I went to find my dream wedding dress. Kaitlin listened to what I wanted and we were able to find the PERFECT dress after only 4 dresses. They were great with alterations and preparing the dress for both bridal pictures and my wedding day. Every time I walked in they made me feel important and special. I will recommend this place to anyone looking for a wedding dress.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Katie Porter · Married on 07/19/2019

Felt like family

Caitlin was very kind and knowledgeable. I immediately felt comfortable with her and I felt like she understood right away what I was looking for and helped me to find the PERFECT dress!

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 06/22/2019

I will recommend Caryn's to anyone I know! I came here thanks to a recommendation from my future mother-in-law, and I left with my perfect dress! They were responsive when scheduling the visit and asked questions to make sure everything was ready for the day. My consultant, Olivia, was absolutely amazing and made sure I was comfortable throughout the entire visit. I am so proud to say I am a Caryn's bride! I can't wait to come back for my fittings!

Sent on 07/22/2018