415 Reviews for Caryn's Bridals, Formals & Tuxedos

Flower Girls (2)
Father of Bride (2)
Garters (2)
414 Caryn's Bridals, Formals & Tuxedos Reviews

They were absolutely fabulous! I would recommend them for every bride!

Profile Picture Meagan, 9/28/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I loved the staff and selection of dresses at Caryn's.

Profile Picture Marissa, 9/21/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I will recommend Caryn's to anyone I know! I came here thanks to a recommendation from my future mother-in-law, and I left with my perfect dress! They were responsive when scheduling the visit and asked questions to make sure everything was ready for the day. My consultant, Olivia, was absolutely amazing and made sure I was comfortable throughout the entire visit. I am so proud to say I am a Caryn's bride! I can't wait to come back for my fittings!

Photo for Caryn's Bridals, Formals & Tuxedos Review
Profile Picture Kristen, 6/22/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Caitlin was awesome and really listened when I told her what I was looking for. She helped me find my dream dress. The store is beautiful and set up perfectly.

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/8/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Caryn's had so many different styles that you could try on in order to see what looked the best on you. My consultant really took the time to listen to my preferences and ultimately found me the perfect dress!

Photo for Caryn's Bridals, Formals & Tuxedos Review
Profile Picture Rebekah, 6/8/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Caryn’s Bridal was great! There was a wonderful selection of gowns. My consultant Olivia zeroed in on exactly what I liked and found me the dress of my dreams! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Raven, 5/18/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

We had a wonderful experience at Caryn's for wedding dress shopping. They were amazing at helping me pick out styles based on the preferences I provided. Everyone was very professional who was working there and made me feel very comfortable. I knew immediately that my dress was in that store based on the quality of the dresses I was trying on. I'm so happy that I found my perfect wedding dress at Caryn's.

Profile Picture Emily, 5/11/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

From the moment we walked in the door to the moment we left everyone in there had a smile on there face and could tell that they loved there job! When I was asked what I like I showed my consultant some pictures and instantly she knew what was right and what was not. At the end of the day I said yes to my dress and would not change anything about my appointment experience.

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/13/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Caryn’s was the fourth place I visited looking for my perfect dress. From the moment I entered caryn’s to the moment I left everyone was so friendly and professional! I had a great experience . Olivia was very helpful and knowledgeable about the dresses. She also moved very fast! She found the perfect dress for me! I definitely recommend caryn’s!

Profile Picture Toni, 3/9/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Thank you so much for the outstanding service! Olivia and Caryn were both an absolute pleasure to work with!!!

Profile Picture Lexi, 12/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great place and very helpful team

Profile Picture Marianne, 12/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Awesome shop. Great customer service. Loved the one-on-one attention. No pressure but so helpful in choosing my wedding gown.

Profile Picture Gabriela, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

You all were amazing! I loved working with Olivia and trying on lots of different dresses. The dress I found is gorgeous and such a great value. It was awesome getting to come to the wedding boutique I had always seen while at Longwood!

Profile Picture Tyler, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They were so helpful and very attentive! They listened to me and helped me find my dream dress!!

Profile Picture Olivia, 11/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My consultant, Kaitlyn, was amazing during my appointment and she really took her time with me to ensure I found the perfect dress! She was not pushy at all (like most consultants usually are) and I would absolutely recommend going to see her at Caryn's to find your perfect dress!

Profile Picture Micaela, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was not expecting to find the right dress at the first place I looked, but I don't see how I could have been any luckier! Great experience!

Profile Picture Tina, 10/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Enjoyed my experience so much! I wanted my first experience trying on dresses to be quick and simple, not thinking I would find a dress but I did! They were great and very personable! Definitely go see the girls at Caryns!

Profile Picture Allison, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Hair Accessories, Alterations, Preservation

I cannot write in words how special Caryn's bridal and my consultant (Cindy, manager) made me feel during my appointment! I had initially scheduled an appointment to view bridesmaid dress options with my mother, but months of buyer's remorse with the original wedding gown from a different bridal store was dampening my happiness. Cindy was very understanding and went above and beyond by fitting me into her schedule. I essentially was able to have a "do-over" with only my Mom, which is the best "entourage" a girl can have I've come to figure out. Cindy pulled several dresses and was able to narrow down my likes/dislikes just based on my expression/body language. With her help, I found the perfect dress for my day PLUS a beautiful veil with accessories (earrings, bracelet). The dressing rooms are spacious, the family viewing area is private, and I never felt rushed or pressured to make a decision. The icing on the cake was that my Mom found a beautiful mother-of-the-bride dress that day as well. I plan on taking my bridesmaids back to Caryn's for their dresses given I had such a positive, memorable experience. Thanks Caryn's (and Cindy!) for making that day one for the books!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My fiancé and I changed the date of our wedding from October of 2019 to October of 2019 and I called Caryns right when we changed the date to see if they’d be able to assist in helping me find a dress and have it ordered in time which the short timeframe. Cindy assured me they would be able to assist me and stayed in contact with me and made me feel important and welcome. This was by far the best decision I’ve made driving an hour and twenty minutes away it was so worth it. Olivia was the girl who helped me and she made me feel so comfortable and amazing in the dress I said yes to! I loved every minute of being at that store and I can’t wait to go back to pick up my dress!

Profile Picture Ashton, 10/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Kaitlin was so great to work with!! She was professional and really listened to what I had to say. I had the best experience finding my dream dress! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Hunter, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience at Caryns was amazing!!! There were so many different options to choose from, and Olivia was sweet, knowledgeable and totally knocked it out of the park! I found my dress and veil in under two hours, and I could not be happier!!!

Profile Picture Brie , 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Great atmosphere, large selection to choose from & an amazing consultant to help me SAY YES TO THE DRESS! I was also very pleased with the cost of my dress.

Profile Picture Kathy, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Wonderful Experience! I would highly recommend Caryn's to any bride!!! The day before my appointment there was a snow storm. They called me the night before to establish a plan in case of inclement weather. Luckily the next morning, we were able to still make it down and had a wonderful experience. I appreciate their willingness to still open and/or work out a plan with me to ensure that the weather didn't put a damper on my plans! My consultant was excellent. She listened to what I liked and didn't like and helped me narrow down my search and find the dress of my dreams! I am beyond excited for my fiancé to see me in my stunning gown this upcoming October!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Appts. Only, Sample Sales, Bridal Gowns, Veils

Caryn's is a wonderful place for all of your formal/semi formal attire! They make the experience easy and the ladies there are very helpful!

Profile Picture Donna, 10/6/18, 1 Review