Caryn's Bridals, Formals & Tuxedos Reviews

Caryn's Bridals, Formals & Tuxedos 6
Caryn's Bridals, Formals & Tuxedos 7

Kate Stromberg · Getting married on 12/14/2019

Great Experience

Every bit worth the drive from Richmond. I had no intention of getting a dress the day I went, but I found the perfect one for the perfect price. It was the second dress they pulled for me and nothing else compared. Awesome staff and great selection for affordable prices. I also love that all of the alterations are one flat cost! Highly recommend!

Lauren · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Amazing!!!

Caryn’s was amazing! I never felt rushed or pressured to buy anything! The owner (Caryn herself) was available for some sizing issues I had! Cindy was my consultant and she was extremely helpful!! Would highly recommend to anyone buying a dress!!

Amber · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Great experience

Olivia was an awesome consultant, I seriously had the best time ever picking out my dress. Caryn’s also gave me a sweet little gift once I purchased my dress! I highly recommend them to anyone.

• User4507210 ·

This was a wonderful experience! We had already been to one bridal store with the promise of personal service and was very disappointed when the consultant didn't really have time for us. At Caryn's we were pleasantly surprised to have personal service. The consultant picked a dress that wasn't really what we had described but it was THE dress. How did she know???

Elizabeth · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Kaitlyn was absolutely amazing! I tried on two dresses and gave her some feedback of what I liked and wanted from a dress. The third one was spot on! It was my dress!! It was everything I described to her and asked for. Even better it was in my budget!!! The experience at Caryns was absolutely phenomenal! My mom and I would highly recommend Caryns to any one!!! Thank you so much for making the dress hunting experience easy and painless!

Meagan · Getting married on 09/28/2019

They were absolutely fabulous! I would recommend them for every bride!

Hannah · Getting married on 09/28/2019

The ladies that work here are so kind and made the whole process of finding my perfect dress easy!

Marissa · Getting married on 09/21/2019

I loved the staff and selection of dresses at Caryn's.

Michelle · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Amazing!!!!

Great experience! Made me feel special and took time to really get to know me and what I was looking for! Great selection and just happened to luck out at the annual sale! All alterations are $250 which is very reasonable. Dressing rooms are really big and they give you a robe to wear in between dresses which you don’t see at other stores. Also dressing rooms and mirrors are way more private then other salons I went to which made the experience much more intimate. Caryn and her staff were so sweet and I’m so happy I went here for my dress!

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Caryn's is Amazing!

My experience at Caryn's was fantastic! I'm incredibly thankful that my first experience trying on wedding dresses was at this salon. My consultant Kaitlin listened to everything I liked and disliked and picked the perfect dresses for me! I would recommend Caryn's to any future brides and look forward to finding my bridesmaids dresses and MOB dresses there too! I can't say enough kind words about this place! Grateful to be a Caryn's Bride!

Kristen · Getting married on 06/22/2019

I will recommend Caryn's to anyone I know! I came here thanks to a recommendation from my future mother-in-law, and I left with my perfect dress! They were responsive when scheduling the visit and asked questions to make sure everything was ready for the day. My consultant, Olivia, was absolutely amazing and made sure I was comfortable throughout the entire visit. I am so proud to say I am a Caryn's bride! I can't wait to come back for my fittings!

Caryn's Bridals, Formals & Tuxedos 8

Danielle · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Caitlin was awesome and really listened when I told her what I was looking for. She helped me find my dream dress. The store is beautiful and set up perfectly.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Caryn's Bridals, Formals & Tuxedos's reply:

Thanks for reviewing us, Danielle! We're glad you had an awesome experience and we can't wait to see you again when your dress gets here!

Rebekah · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Caryn's had so many different styles that you could try on in order to see what looked the best on you. My consultant really took the time to listen to my preferences and ultimately found me the perfect dress!

Sent on 06/26/2018
    Caryn's Bridals, Formals & Tuxedos 9

Caryn's Bridals, Formals & Tuxedos's reply:

Thanks for your review, Rebekah! You were so fun to work with and I'm so excited we were able to find "the one." Congratulations again on your upcoming wedding and thanks so much for coming to see us at Caryn's! --Kaitlin
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Kaitlin was so awesome to work with. I came in with a list of dresses to try on and she knew exactly what to pull! Even though I didn't end up purchasing a dress on my list, she was able to narrow down my likes, and I found the perfect dress!

Hannah · Getting married on 05/25/2019

Cindy was very helpful and really listened to me. She pulled some great dresses for me to try on and although it was a tough decision (because all were so beautiful) I am SO happy with the dress I went with. All in all a great experience at Caryn's!

Kelsey · Getting married on 05/18/2019

I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Olivia, wow! Hands down, because of you - you helped me find my dream dress and made me feel like Megan Markle. She was relaxed, easy going, and very knowledgeable. She even took the extra step to pull bridesmaids dresses to see which colors would look beautiful beside my dress. Then at the end, Cindy sealed the deal with a hug. Very touching and personal. To be a bride who lost my mom at a young age, I knew this would be a hard to not have my mom their to say yes to the dress with me but, Olivia and Cindy made this day so memorable and easy for me. THANK YOU!!!!

Raven · Getting married on 05/18/2019

Caryn’s Bridal was great! There was a wonderful selection of gowns. My consultant Olivia zeroed in on exactly what I liked and found me the dress of my dreams! Thank you so much!

Katie · Getting married on 05/18/2019

I just want to say thank you to my consultant for making me feel comfortable and like I was the only bride in the building. Their dresses are top notch like their employees. I found the dress I am marring my best friend in and I owe it all to caryns. Thank y’all so much!

Emily · Getting married on 05/11/2019

We had a wonderful experience at Caryn's for wedding dress shopping. They were amazing at helping me pick out styles based on the preferences I provided. Everyone was very professional who was working there and made me feel very comfortable. I knew immediately that my dress was in that store based on the quality of the dresses I was trying on. I'm so happy that I found my perfect wedding dress at Caryn's.

Brittany · Getting married on 04/13/2019

From the moment we walked in the door to the moment we left everyone in there had a smile on there face and could tell that they loved there job! When I was asked what I like I showed my consultant some pictures and instantly she knew what was right and what was not. At the end of the day I said yes to my dress and would not change anything about my appointment experience.

Sent on 04/01/2018

Caryn's Bridals, Formals & Tuxedos's reply:

Thanks so much for your review, Brittany! We really do love our work and we love that we were able to help you take one step closer to making your dream wedding into the real deal. It's probably the most exciting shopping trip you ever make, and we definitely strive to make sure the experience is a fun one!

Mere L · Getting married on 03/23/2019

Best Wedding Dress Shopping Experience!

Don’t live in Farmville? Trust me, you’re going to want to make the drive because Caryn’s is the best! The atmosphere is calm, professional and they work right within the specifications and budget you discuss. They also offer “Say Yes to the Dress” discounts for accessories (like your veil), and percentage off of bridesmaid dresses. I met with Kaitlin, and she was amazing! Highly recommend to any new bride and weddding party!

Toni · Getting married on 03/09/2019

Caryn’s was the fourth place I visited looking for my perfect dress. From the moment I entered caryn’s to the moment I left everyone was so friendly and professional! I had a great experience . Olivia was very helpful and knowledgeable about the dresses. She also moved very fast! She found the perfect dress for me! I definitely recommend caryn’s!

Lexi · Getting married on 12/22/2018

Thank you so much for the outstanding service! Olivia and Caryn were both an absolute pleasure to work with!!!

Marianne · Getting married on 12/22/2018

Great place and very helpful team