Carver Weddings Reviews

61 | Mission Viejo, CA

61 Reviews for Carver Weddings

Sara · Married on 09/15/2018

Carver Weddings

Our decision to get a videographer was a little late in the wedding planning, but we could not be happier with the choice we made! Working with Braven was such a pleasure (and completely stress-free) and he produced an AMAZING product. The highlight reel was so much more than we could have ever imagined and it brought tears to our eyes. The footage was ready for us a little sooner than I had honestly thought, so it was a lovely surprise! So happy to have these incredible memories forever. HIGHLY recommend anyone in the area who is considering a wedding photographer to look into Carver Weddings. You will not be disappointed!

• Adriana

Adriana · Married on 06/09/2018

My husband and I were married at The Villa SJC this spring and Carver Weddings did our videography. Braven was laid back, flexible and accommodating. He was friendly and professional, and worked well with our photographer. We adore the video he created and have received many compliments on it from friends and family.

The film is crisp and bright with seamless transitions. Not only did he document the details of our big day, he captured the mood. We’ve thoroughly enjoyed reliving some moments and seeing others for the first time. We will treasure the videos forever. Thank you, Braven!

Emily · Married on 04/28/2018

Braven did our wedding video in April 2018. The end result is more than we could ask for! Braven was fun to work with on our wedding day and was accommodating to our photographer. That is an essential relationship for your wedding day to go smoothly. I highly recommend Braven because his work is some of the best I have seen! Thank you, Braven, for your time and hard work to make our wedding video so memorable!

Stephanie · Married on 03/24/2018

Braven is a truly incredible video artist! We were/are still blown away by our wedding video that he created with such love and hard work. He turned our day into a perfect recap and love story, with perfect music to go along with each part. He was incredibly easy to work with, listened to our wants and needs, and edited the parts that we asked him to. The best man had a few too many cocktails, but Braven was able to edit it to perfection. We are incredibly grateful to have this video to forever remember the best day of our lives. It was absolutely worth every single penny and so glad we trusted fellow brides that used him before us.

David · Married on 10/28/2017

Braven was really great to work with. He was prompt, never got in the way, and captured some really interesting shots! After we saw the footage, he worked with us on edits and delivered everything in a timely manner; we'd highly recommend him!

Mike · Married on 10/07/2017

Braven and his team shot our wedding in September 2017 at the Bel AIr Bay Club in Los Angeles. We read a wedding tip that said it's a good idea to find a photographer and videographer who work well together. So once we found our photographer, she recommended Braven.

It was clear early on we made a great decision with Braven. He began by conducting a Skype interview so he could to know us and understand our vision. He worked with us on a great package, one that included a second videographer (which we recommend, if you can swing it, because it allowed for more shots that might not have otherwise been captured). We opted for The Feature Package, so we could have a highlight film to post on social media, and a longer version just for us.

On our wedding day, Braven and his team were polite and professional. They worked well with our photographer so it seemed like they were on the same team. Towards the end of the night, Braven grabbed us to do one last shot, which he used to end the film. It turned out incredible and really showed his imagination and passion for his work. Of course, the finished product was amazing. High quality, professional film that even my brother (who's in the film business) was wowed by. We cannot recommend Braven enough.

Lind · Married on 09/30/2017

I was on the fence about getting a wedding video but I am SO glad I did because the video came out fantastic! Braven lets you pick the music so the video is really personal and emotional. He is great to work with because he responds incredibly FAST to emails and is really easy to work with/friendly on the big day.

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2017

Holy Moly, Braven is just INCREDIBLE!!! He videographed our wedding in 9/2/17. He is a true artist with true talent!! I was not sure about having a videographer for the wedding, but hands down, this was the best decision!! The wedding video is like a mini-movie!!! My husband and I were SO impressed with Braven's final product. Everyone who sees it, comments on how fantastic it is. He was able to capture the essence of the day, which shows his true talent.
    Leading up to the day and day of, Braven was very professional, easy to talk to, and you could tell was true to his word. He was just fun to be around, too! Your photographer and videographer are let in on such intimate moments on the big day, that I could imagine it could feel awkward. But with Braven, my husband and I never felt awkward. Braven made us feel so comfortable and was present for all the important moments, but not obtrusive at all!!! This was important to us because we had been to weddings where the videographer was somewhat intrusive. Braven was the opposite, but still captured EVERY moment.
    Braven is phenomenal and if you are debating whether or not to get a videographer, I would say it was some of the best money we spent!

Tanya · Married on 08/05/2017

My wedding video Braven Carver and his team made is my favorite memory! He did an incredible job with our video. Everytime I rewatch it I feel like I’m experiencing my favorite day all over again. He captured all of the most important moments. The carver weddings crew were professional, thorough, and creative. If you are looking for an awesome videographer to capture your wedding, make sure to chose Braven!

ALECXANDRA · Married on 05/06/2017

My husband and I loved the video that Braven put together for us. I loved that he captured all the emotions from the day - but was totally behind the scenes the whole time; we never even knew he was there (which I really appreciated it). I would definitely recommend him to any couple looking to capture their wedding via video to be able to watch for years to come.

Jessica · Married on 02/11/2017

I highly recommend Carver Weddings. They shot our wedding in February of 2017 at the San Juan Capistrano Mission and El Adobe restaurant. I love the movement, voices, and details that his video adds to my memories. I just rewatched my film after a year and it brought back so many wonderful memories! Braven is very professional, on time, and his product is simply amazing. We had a party to show our wedding photos and our 15 minute cinematic film and he had our guests laughing and crying. He is truly talented and you will be extremely happy with his video to help you remember your special day.

Marisa · Married on 09/24/2016

I contemplated whether or not to hire a videographer. I am so incredibly happy that I did! Words cannot express how thankful I am that Braven's team was able to capture our special day. It was all such a blur and now I can actually sit back and watch the night unfold. Braven was so flexible and easy to work with and the videos are absolutely amazing!

Michelle · Married on 07/30/2016

Before getting married on 7/30/16, I watched quite a few wedding videos. I fell in love with Braven's style of videography after watching just one video on his website. The lighting was so clear the video scenes were never jerky or rushed. From the beginning, Braven was quick to communicate. After meeting in person, it was clear that he loves his job. He has a genuineness in personality and passion for filming and editing, which was important to me because I wanted a videographer who wasn't jaded in this fast-paced wedding industry.

On the day of the wedding, Braven came on time and worked flawlessly with my photographer. I really liked how he got so many shots of my friends and family, as well as those romantic moments with my husband to be!

Bottom Line: I've edited a few videos myself, so I can truly appreciate all the work Braven put into making our wedding video so beautiful. It made me laugh and it made me cry. He incorporated all of our favorite songs and I am just so happy with the outcome. :) Braven is a great person to work with and he is worth your investment for your wedding. Thank you Braven for our wedding video and we recommend Braven wholeheartedly!

Molly · Married on 04/02/2016

I watched probably 50 wedding videos before selecting Braven as my videographer. The quality of his work is far better than any others I've seen. He spent 10 hours filming every detail of our wedding day and the finished product is everything we hoped it would be. Our friends rave about how great his work is. Braven is highly recommended!

Dylann · Married on 10/10/2015

Braven was absolutely wonderful! He is so easy to communicate with and is quick to respond to questions. The day of the wedding he was punctual and worked great with all of my other vendors and the wedding party.The final video we received was incredible, it captured our day from start to finish. I am so happy I hired him to capture our big day,
    I will watch this video for the rest of my life and will be able to relive my magical day. He is well worth his fee!!! My favorite thing about my video is that it was 18 minutes long, it captured each and every detail of my day. I have never seen wedding videos like bravens before and I am so thankful I found him.

Hayley · Married on 10/10/2015

Braven and team were absolutely amazing!!! We looked at over 15 videographers and Braven's style, professionalism, and price range were by far the best we came across! Our video is everything we have ever dreamed of!! We truly got to re-live the day through it and it is absolutely price-less! We couldn't have asked for a better capture of our day!!

Paul · Married on 09/26/2015

If wedding wire gave out 10 stars that's exactly what my wife and I would have give Braven Carver Films. We met Braven at our venue while he was getting ready to shoot video for another couple. Needless to say we ended up going with him and it was one of the smartest moves we made for our wedding. Braven was everything we could of hoped for in a videographer. He was easy to work with, punctual, and the most amazing part was that you don't even notice he's there! When my wife and I were deciding if we should have video, I told her we would definitely regret it if we didn't. She was very hesitate, but after receiving our video she agreed with me 100%. Thanks Braven according to her I'm never right. The aerial shots, the music, and just how every perfect moment was captured was amazing. I posted the video on my Instagram and people who I've never met were commenting that they were in tears. They said the video made them wish they were invited! If you are looking for a videographer just stop. Go to his blog and your search will be over. Thank you again Braven for everything. The video will be shown to our future children and grand kids. You are true artist at your craft. Jeni and I wish you and your family nothing but the best. Happy holidays.

Cayla · Married on 08/29/2015

Braven was absolutely amazing. Our wedding video is better than I could have imagined it would be. I wasn't going to hire a videographer, but about a month out we changed our minds. Luckily, Braven was available. He capture EVERY detail of our wedding day - more details than I thought there even were. I hoarded our wedding video for about 2 weeks before I shared it with our family because every time I went to share it, I just watched it again. He was super professional and so much fun to work with. Braven even walked through the back alleys with us so we could get some really awesome shots. I love our video and I'm so glad we decided to go with Braven.

We were overwhelmed when trying to find a videographer because we weren't sure what to look for as we shopped. We liked the video examples Braven had on his website so we decided to go with him, which now we know was absolutely the right choice! Braven was very comfortable at the wedding with what he was doing, and I could tell it wasn't his first rodeo. He was great to instruct us on what to do and when... not to mention all the fantastic candid clips. So that was the wedding day... he seemed to be great, but how would we really know until we saw his work?! Well, once we received our wedding video all put together, we were ecstatic!! The way he placed the music we wanted and strategically put in all the clips was perfect. I'm so glad we decided to go with the longer video (about 16 min) because our special day is now gone... after countless hours of planning, preparing, and executing... all gone. The pictures are also wonderful to have, but the video is extraordinary! To have everything put to music, and something we can look back on over and over, is truly a treasure (I've already watched it about 100 times since we received it a few weeks ago). Many people who've seen it say they can't believe how awesome it is and wish they had something like that of their wedding! I would hands down recommend Braven! He's an amazing artist! You won't be disappointed!

Kelley · Married on 08/08/2015

I love my wedding video! You will want to watch your video over and over again. Braven is a true artist, he really knows what he is doing. He is very professional and worked well with the photographers. Overall made the day less stressful. The quality of Braven Carter films are amazing and very well priced. Definitely would hire him all over again.

Michael · Married on 07/18/2015

Braven and his associate were great! They were on time and really went above and beyond our expectations. Our wedding video turned out amazing! Everyone loves it and I will highly recommend Braven to anyone who is getting married and wants a videographer.

Caroline · Married on 07/18/2015

Braven was very easy to work with. Quick to respond and gave honest advice when we discussed the different packages he offered. His team even braved the unexpected pouring rain on our wedding day with a smile on their face!

• Zaundra

Zaundra · Married on 06/13/2015

I had to convince my groom that a videographer was worth it when we were planning our wedding, but after getting our film back from Braven, my husband absolutely agrees that this was a necessity! Braven and his assistant were great to work with on the wedding day, getting every shot they needed without needing any direction or ever getting in the way of festivities. Professionalism at its finest. And our video is beyond amazing! The quality of work is flawless and our memories of our wedding are captured perfectly. Watching it felt like being there again. If you're considering a videographer, hire Braven Carver. You will be so happy you did!

katie · Married on 05/16/2015

I originally debated if I was even going to hire a videographer for my wedding because I thought the pictures would be enough and I didn’t need to spend the money to have a video too. Everyone told me that I would regret not having one so I finally gave in and booked Braven to film my wedding, and that was the best decision I could have made! The video turned out absolutely perfect and I can’t even believe I was questioning whether or not to hire a videographer in the first place. I love being able to watch the video and relive our big day. Braven did an amazing job capturing the memories and all of the guests in attendance, I couldn’t be happier. In addition to being extremely talented, Braven is very personable and does a great job making you feel comfortable in front of the camera. You won’t regret booking with him :)

Rachel · Married on 04/18/2015

We were indecisive about booking a videographer, but in the end it was such a great decision thanks to Braven! Luckily he still had availability a month out and was able to fit us in his schedule. He was extremely responsive throughout the entire process and had a very quick turnaround time. He was a joy to work with on the day of the wedding and was able to capture some really amazing moments. We absolutely love our video and it is something we will always love to watch again and again! You will not regret booking Braven!