Carrie's Makeup Artistry Reviews

13 | Madison, AL

13 Reviews for Carrie's Makeup Artistry

Tiffany · Married on 04/30/2016

Carrie did a great job! She did trials to make sure we knew what would work for my hair and makeup; to make sure I looked beautiful on my special day. Very professional and accommodating to each bridesmaid, mother, etc.

Sent on 05/10/2016

Carrie's Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thanks so much..enjoyed getting everyone ready for your special day!

Carrie did such an awesome job with my hair and make up for my wedding day. I have truly never felt more beautiful - all thanks to her! She was so great to work with leading up the my wedding day - she was very responsive to my numerous emails and she even arrived early to the venue on the day of the wedding, which really impressed me. I sent her pictures of different hair and make up ideas and she replicated the looks beautifully. She is a very sweet person and I loved working with her. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 01/03/2016

Carrie's Makeup Artistry's reply:

Aww thanks so much Victoria..your Wedding photos turned out beautiful!!

Emily · Married on 10/17/2015

They used my preferences along with their professional opinions to make each individual look as beautiful as possible.

Sent on 10/18/2015

Carrie's Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thanks so much, such a wonderful time making you and your bridal party beautiful!

So easy and such a joy to work with! I don't wear a lot of makeup on a day to day basis so I was looking for something very natural. Carrie provided just that! She did a wonderful job on me and each of my bridesmaids and she does it all for a very reasonable price. She is such a sweet person and would send me messages throughout my planning period just to see how things were going. Great Job, Carrie!! Everyone was very pleased with your work!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Carrie's Makeup Artistry's reply:

Wow, thanks so much, enjoyed everyone's company, and glad everyone was happy with the outcome!!

Julie · Married on 10/02/2015

Carrie was affordable, pleasant to be around, and very talented. I looked at several different people before going with Carrie. She was the best decision ever!!!!

Sent on 10/09/2015

Carrie's Makeup Artistry's reply:

Aww, thanks so much Julie, enjoyed yall's company while doing everyone's Makeup for your special day!

Brook · Married on 09/26/2015

She was absolutely amazing. Always messaged me back and was on time. I would highly recommend her to anyone. My makeup for my wedding looked amazing.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Carrie's Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thanks so much Brook, it was a pleasure making you Beautiful for your Wedding Day! :)
  • TheBlushingBride

Samantha · Married on 09/19/2015

Carrie was amazing to work with. She was very professional and super sweet. She made me feel gorgeous for my wedding day. Thanks Carrie!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Carrie's Makeup Artistry's reply:

Aww, thanks so much, really enjoyed being able to make you beautiful on your special day! :)

laura · Married on 08/15/2015

Carrie was very professional and knew exactly what I wanted for my ceremony. If I could I would use her every day .

Sent on 09/10/2015

Carrie's Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thanks so much Laura, enjoyed getting you ready for your Special Day!

Leah · Married on 08/08/2015

I went with a1920s themed wedding and she really helped me pull the look off

Sent on 08/10/2015

Carrie's Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thanks so much Leah, really enjoyed getting you ready!

Amanda · Married on 05/30/2015

Carrie was supposed to arrive at 1500 to get my hair and makeup done for my wedding. But she impressed me, showing up around 1430 and getting everything done with plenty of time to spare. Her punctuality and awesomeness made me feel like the most beautiful person in the world on the day I married my best friend.

Sent on 05/31/2015

Carrie's Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thanks so much Amanda, It was nice working with you and making you beautiful for your special day!

Carrie and her team traveled to my location and arrived early. She was so great to work with, very professional and responsive. She took a photo I got from Pinterest and was able to recreate the look without a problem! I highly recommend her. Affordable and flexible. Super nice too. Very easy to work with. Made my day stress-free!

Sent on 02/02/2015

Carrie's Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words, loved making you beautiful for your special day!! :)

Carrie was attentive to what I wanted and an excellent value!!

Sent on 06/28/2016

A · Married on 05/07/2016

Carrie was very flexible with my hectic schedule and she also responded in a great timely fashion!

Sent on 05/12/2016