Carrier Photography Reviews

41 Reviews for Carrier Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Katherine evans · Married on 11/10/2018

Awesome, professional, patient, magical

We’re always so happy with all of our photos from Kimi! From start to finish it’s so smooth. She replies fast to emails and questions you have. So good to work with, has patience with the little ones and big ones haha. Good ideas of where to stand, where to do the pictures at etc. Our big day photos all came out just magical. It was such a pleasure working with Kimi and her assistant on our big day. We’re so grateful she was available for us! Great experience overall and we will definitely be using her again.

Kalyn · Married on 10/07/2017

Kimi was awesome to work with! She was professional from beginning to end and made my photos into memories that will last a lifetime. I was never worried about whether or not she was capturing something and half of the time I didn't even notice she was there! She did both my engagement photos and my wedding and and I couldn't be happier with both, she is worth the investment!

Kimi was SO amazing. She is sweet and funny and makes you really feel comfortable. She sent me little taste of my pictures THE NEXT DAY!! Of course only 3 but from what I got to see they were gorgeous. She is the best!!

sharon · Married on 03/19/2016

Kimi and her team are absolutely amazing!!!! Not only is she super professional and accommodating, she is kind and funny. From start to finish of our wedding planning process and even now a month after she is still in touch. I literally have over 1000 amazing pictures to choose from and there is not one that isn't exceptional. I will be using Carrier Photography for years to come!!!!

Nicole · Married on 04/10/2015

I can't begin to describe how overjoyed I am that I chose Carrier Photography for my wedding! Kimi was the most organized and professional vendor I worked with for our big day! Not only was her work phenomenal, but she worked within my budget and even sent me a gift with all my digital images afterwards! Carrier Photography came highly recommended and now I see why! I have an abundance of breath-taking shots and I'm having a hard time picking the best ones! What a great problem to have! :) Thanks Kimi! You rock my socks!!!!!!

Torie · Married on 03/28/2015

Planning a wedding 1400 miles away can sometimes prove difficult! Our decision to book Kimi as our photographer was the best decision we made. She has an artistic eye, she was incredibly fun, and her and her second photographer went above and beyond for us. I would NOT look any further if you are considering Carrier Photography...you won't be disappointed!

Kimi was fantastic. She was very professional and made the experience extremely enjoyable. We felt very comfortable and our photos turned out great. I am so happy I chose Kimi for my wedding day and I will recommend her to all of my friends.

• User4720425 · 2+ years ago

I cannot say enough good things about Kimi and her team! They are amazing!!!!! She was so helpful from day one! She is very organized and has a fantastic personality. I personally feel awkward and shy around cameras and she made me feel comfortable. My wedding party and guests from my wedding are still commenting on how awesome she was!!!! I would definitely recommend her to anyone and plan on using her for the future. (BABIES!!!! and family photos)

Colleen · Married on 11/22/2014

Hiring Kimi to photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. She is a talented, creative, down to Earth person that everyone feels comfortable around. You can tell that she expects the best from even her assistants. When outside factors began adding stress to myself and wedding party she kept such a cool and fun vibe that we all began to relax. At one point during the reception she asked me about a box of crystals that was on one of the tables (that belonged to my grandmother who passed). She photographed our rings with the box of crystals and I think that shows how thoughtful she is in making your wedding photographs YOUR wedding photographs, not just a bunch of stereotypical pics of people in a line! She is a true artist. THANK YOU Kimi!!

autumn · Married on 10/18/2014

Kimi and her team are truly amazing! What a joy to work with as well!! I highly recommend Kimi for her highly talented photography services !!

Mary · Married on 08/01/2014

Kimi and her team were wonderful! They made our very special day so much fun! The photographs are gorgeous. Kimi took care of everything which allowed us to just enjoy our wedding instead of fretting over the details!

Sarah · Married on 05/16/2014

Kimi Carrier is excellent to work with! Nothing but good things to say about her work.

Suzanne · Married on 03/09/2014

Kimi Carrier is an amazing photographer! Her work speaks for itself. She has taken photos for me several times in the past and every time the work is so beautiful.

Jennifer · Married on 11/15/2013

Kimi and her staff were very professional yet laid back enough to keep you comfortable. Her main focus was what we wanted in our photos and although the weather didn't cooperate, she offered to take us back out and made our originals look perfect!

Ljupka · Married on 09/14/2013

Kimi was the best choice I could have made for a photographer. From the moment we met, her approachable positive attitude as well as immense wealth of knowledge and portfolio of wedding photography assured me that we are in good hands. On the day of the wedding Kimi and her team went beyond their photographer duties with helping us with preparations and even gave us a ride back to our reception. After the wedding, Kimi always followed up with me in a timely matter and answered all my questions. I was brought to (happy) tears when I received the photographs! She followed all of my wishes on the style of photographs I wanted and delivered them way before the suggested deadline. Overall, Kimi is the best photographer I could have picked for our wedding and I would highly recommend her as a photographer for any type of event.

Katie · Married on 08/24/2013

She is very fun and will talk about different poses and ideas for a unique and personalized experience.

Ashley · Married on 03/23/2013

I honestly cannot say enough good things about Kimi... from day ONE she made me feel at ease and confident that I would get the best pictures and also have a great time doing it! Kimi goes above and beyond what I expected from a photographer, as long as I knew she was there I was confident that everything would be OK. She does so much more than just snap pics! Weddings are so hectic and having Kimi there meant one less thing to worry about. She made sure I was 110% happy 110% of the time. I can't wait to have lots of babies so Kimi can photograph them all. :)

Melissa · Married on 03/10/2013

Kimi was professional and efficient. She did an amazing job on my photos. I can't wait to use her again at baby time!

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 03/02/2013

Kimi was so awesome! She showed up early, stayed late, and worked her tail off while she was there! She did an outstanding job and was so much fun to work with. I found her by luck planning for my destination wedding and I was so happy with this decision! She is a blast to work with and I would recommend her to everyone!

Sarah · Married on 02/22/2013

If you need a photographer for anything, Kimi is your girl. She has taken photos for us on numerous occasions and her professionalism and artistry are unmatched. Kimi’s photos are always exquisite and she is so much fun to work with.

We HIGHLY recommend her!

Nancy · Married on 02/22/2013

Kimi is simply awesome. She has been our "go-to" photographer for the past few years. Our daughter had a destination wedding, followed by a local "celebration" reception, which we hired Kimi for. Kimi went above and beyond at capture numerous special family moments. She was very thorough, creative and a joy to work with. Not only an exceptional photographer, but a fantastic person and friend. I have recommended her to several people. We will continue to use her for all of our family photos and special occasions.

Kate · Married on 02/16/2013

There are so many decisions to make while planning a wedding but Carrier Photography was by far my best! Kimi is professional, dependable, and so friendly. We loved having her as a part of our big day. She captured every moment in a unique way that will give us memories to share for a lifetime.

Kimi is a great photographer! I would highly recommend her to anyone. She is so laid back and is a great artist. It takes a lot of skill to take amazing photos like she does. We are glad we chose her to capture our special day!

Amanda · Married on 09/01/2012

Carrie was amazing! Our engagement and wedding photos were both amazing, highly recommended.

Beth · Married on 04/28/2012

Kimi did an amazing job! Our pictures are gorgeous, and Kimi is great to work with. She has unique and wonderful ideas to make both your engagement pictures and wedding pictures spectacular. We're so happy we had Kimi as our photographer!