Carrie Wildes Photography Reviews

Carrie Wildes Photography 5
Carrie Wildes Photography 6
Carrie Wildes Photography 7

Pb · Married on 09/22/2013

Looking back on our weeding, my husband and I are thrilled over our experience with Carrie Wildes Photography. Carrie and her team are such a pleasure to work with. They are very professional, and they go above and beyond to make it as comfortable and stress free as possible. Our wedding was even featured in a bridal magazine! we cannot say enough great things about them.

Sent on 10/21/2013

Devon · Married on 09/19/2013

Carrie was amazing she was professional and worked quickly with our limited available time. She used the weather as an amazing backdrop and made all of the wedding party feel at ease.

Sent on 10/04/2013

Chad · Married on 09/19/2013

We got the pictures and they are amazing! Carrie was patient and got the entire group organized. The pictures turned out incredible. We would recommend working with Carrie she does incredible work

Sent on 10/22/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 09/14/2013

Our photographers were Linda and Candice and they were awesome! Both of them were very responsive and were greatly interested in making sure we had all the shots we wanted. Knowing that this is a once in a lifetime moment they captured times and emotions that will help us remember our special day forever!

Carrie is super responsive and the quality of her business is more than excellent!

Sent on 09/19/2013

Gina · Married on 07/30/2013

It was such an amazing experience to work with Carrie Wildes Photography. I could not have asked for better service on my wedding day and could not have been happier with the way my photos turned out. Everyone I spoke with and worked with was very kind and caring before, the day of, and after my special day.

Sent on 09/19/2013

Gabrielle · Married on 05/24/2013

Carrie Wildes and her photographer Sylence did a FANTASTIC job photographing our engagement session and wedding. We were referred to her through my husband's brother and sister-in-law and we are so glad we took their suggestion. Carrie made scheduling our initial meeting and every other meeting very easy and convenient. Carrie was very pleasant and made us feel very relaxed and welcomed. She truly wanted to get to know us so she could understand our vision for our wedding. Sylence shot our engagement sessions and our wedding. She did a wonderful job! She was very fun, kind, respectful and professional. We ABSOLUTELY LOVE our photos and couldn't be happier! We would definitely recommend Carrie Wildes Photography to any family or friends. Thank you Carrie and Sylence for capturing our wedding day!

Sent on 06/02/2013

Amazing to work with! She was flexible and responsible. When it came time for photos, she had a plan and I didn't have to worry about folks making sure they were there. I didn't have to do any directing, which since I've been to several weddings... I've seen the bride telling the photographer what to do and where to stand and all that. You can definitely be confident in Carrie's team as they are professionals.
    A lot of perks come with purchising one of the packages. My guests really enjoyed the parting photo and the slideshow of the day's events. I would highly highly recommend Carrie Wildes Photography, you will not be dissappointed!

Sent on 11/27/2012
  • Kerri

Kerri · Married on 11/10/2012

Carrie Wildes' team is absolutely amazing! From requesting a price quote to the engagement photos to the wedding, and after Carrie and her team have been amazing! When I ask for pictures early, as a result of close deadlines in ordering stationary Carrie has been wonderful pulling photo's for me, before I receive them all. Linda is an amazing photographer, and was so great to work with for the Engagement photo's as well as at the wedding. I have only seen a few pictures from my wedding so far, but I am already in love with them. The quality is truly amazing!

Sent on 12/03/2012

Carrie · Married on 11/10/2012

Thank you so much to Carrie's team - Sylense and Jeff! Both photographers for our wedding were true professionals. They both made us feel comfortable and knew exactly the shots we were looking for and how to make us look our best.
    Sylense worked with me and the girls getting ready the morning of the wedding, and never skipped a beat. She was patient and extremely flexible with our schedule. She knew when to step in and when to just let the moment happen so she could capture her vision for her shot.

Jeff was with the groom, and set him up to get some creative shots of the guys getting ready and just hanging out together. I heard nothing but great things from all the guys about Jeff- he was funny, laid back, and just plain fun to work with.

Although we did not have engagement shots to accompany our wedding photos, I wouldn't think twice about who we will turn to for a photographer in the future. The entire experience with the Carrie Wildes team is one we will certainly not forget, we can't thank you all enough!

Sent on 12/03/2012

Megan · Married on 10/26/2012

Highly recommended!!

We had the pleasure of having Carrie and Kandice photograph our wedding. When trying to plan a destination wedding, choosing vendors is the hardest part. Carrie made that easy. If you've seen her work, you know she is talented, no question about it. What sealed the deal for us was her positive attitude and enthusiasm towards capturing our special day.

We are so glad Carrie and Kandice were able to be a part of our wedding day. They made us feel comfortable and at ease, and it really shows in the photos. They captured every aspect of our day perfectly and we could not be more thrilled with the photographs!!!

The whole team at Carrie Wildes Photography made our experience a breeze. Organizing things for the big day, the wedding itself, the final reveal. At no point in the entire process was anything stressful or disorganized -- and that is saying a lot for wedding planning. Carrie has an awesome team and we give them all of our thumbs up for their hard work and incredible results :)

Sent on 06/08/2013

Sara · Married on 10/13/2012

Carrie was awesome! I knew she was perfect for our wedding from the first time we met with her at her cute home studio. She is very outgoing and so much fun and all of her pictures are unique and timeless. Before the wedding we were able to fill out a questionnaire about all the different pictures we wanted to be sure that nothing was left out. On the day of the wedding, Carrie came to the rescue when a cup of coffee was hit off of a dresser and landed right on the train of my wedding dress! Carrie was the first one to jump into action to get the stain out and after about an hour you couldn't see a thing! I was worried that after losing an hour we wouldn't get to take all of the pictures that I had originally planned, but Carrie is fantastic and she was able to keep us on schedule and capture all of the shots I wanted (and more!) Toward the end of our reception Carrie posted a slideshow of some of the pictures from before the wedding, during the ceremony, and some of the bridal party in downtown Tampa and all of our guests crowded around to watch. Everyone loved the pictures and couldn't stop saying how great they looked! In less than 2 weeks after the wedding Carrie posted a "sneak peek" of our pictures on both facebook and her blog and all of our friends and family were able to view them. I LOVE all of the pictures - they are so fun, unique, gorgeous, and just what I asked for when I first met with Carrie. I will recommend Carrie to anyone who asks me about a photographer in the future - she was simply amazing!!! Thank you Carrie for capturing our special day and especially for saving my wedding dress!

Sent on 11/11/2012

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!!!

Carrie is absolutly fabulous! Shes so sweet and friendly and works so hard. We got amazing beautiful pictures for both our engagment and wedding. she even worked with our dogs and has great ideas. Everyone that works for her is so talented and only wants the absolute best for everyone.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Shelaan · Married on 09/01/2012

Carrie's photographers are amazing and Carrie is extremely personable. Her service were superb and the photographer Sylense was sweet, patient, and extremely understanding. The photos turned out amazing and they have flexible price and allow you to pay the wedding book over time. Also, she can help you turn your wedding photos into art you can hang on your wall. Carrie will be doing many more photos for us. I would recommend her and her photographers to any bride that would like professional service and amazing value.

Sent on 09/09/2012

Caroline · Married on 07/29/2012

Carrie Wildes (Sylense) was an amazing photographer. The pictures turned out beautifully!! I highly recommend them.

Caroline from Canada

Sent on 09/27/2012

Tara · Married on 06/24/2012

Carrie Wildes is the most amazing photographer you will ever come across! She is so brilliant at capturing such beautiful memories. Carrie and her team go out of their way to make sure every moment of your special day is captured. My husband and I hired Carrie to be our photographer for our June 24, 2012 wedding and we are so happy that she was our photographer. As soon as we met Carrie we fell in love with not only her pictures but her personality and her style. Carrie soon became our friend and we truly feel blessed to have found her. On our wedding day it was pouring with rain and to be honest we were a little bummed that we would not get some awesome outdoor photographs. But let me tell you from what we have seen so far even though it rained our pictures are amazing! Our guests loved that Carrie showed both shots of our engagement shoot and our wedding during our reception. And the guests especially loved that they had a picture of us from the wedding day to take home. We were given many compliments on Carrie. Remember that a picture lasts a lifetime and Carrie truly does capture every single moment of your wedding day and her investment is one to make! I know that our friendship and business with Carrie has just only begun. I hope to have Carrie eventually take our future family photos and capture more special events in our lives. Thank You Carrie! You are amazing!

Sent on 06/26/2012

Audrey · Married on 05/12/2012

Carrie Wildes is hands down the BEST decision I made for my May 12, 2012 wedding!! She was the very first contract I signed, I even signed with her before we signed the contract with our venue ! I couldn't be more happy with everything she provided us during the 9 month planning process. Carrie has this infectious energy when you first meet her and you can just tell she loves what she does and cares about making your wedding a success . Not only did she provide me with Linda and Kandice who took BEAUTIFUL pictures and captured amazing moments during our wedding day, she also gave me some great vendor reccomendations which helped me assemble my wedding "dream team".

Here is a great comment my Dad made the other day after viewing our 800+ wedding photos for the first time. He said (and I am paraphrasing here) that he originally thought what we were going to pay was pretty expensive for a wedding photographer but he went ahead and gave me his approval because he trusted my gut instinct. He is so pleased with the results and the attention to detail given by Carrie and the rest of her team. He now says that it was worth every penny in the end.

Photos are going to be one of the only things you have left after the wedding is all said and done. Everyone should consider hiring Carrie Wildes because the photos you are left with will transport you back to that special day every time you look at them. That to me is priceless.

Sent on 07/15/2012

Sarah · Married on 05/05/2012

We were impressed by Carrie Wildes' protfolio and we are even more impressed by how great our wedding pictures turned out! Sylense and Kandice photographed every last detail, and caught the most intimate and fun moments in such creative ways. I highly recommend Carrie Wildes photography!

Sent on 05/20/2012

Anny · Married on 04/28/2012

We would recommend Carrie Wildes to any one of our family members and friends! We will continue our relationship with her as we start our new life together.

Her talent is amazing and she is so easy to be around. She took amazing pictures during our engagement sessions and our wedding!!! We could not be more grateful.

Carrie Wildes was the first vendor we choosen during our wedding planning process and she recommended the venue that we got married at which was absolutely amazing.

Sent on 05/09/2012

Lisa · Married on 04/27/2012

We live in Maryland and our wedding was in Florida so I was very nervous about working with a photographer out of state. We planned to have our engagement photos done a few months before the wedding. I talked to Carrie several times on the phone and instantly liked her. She made every step so easy. She responded quickly to emails and phone calls. We worked with Sylense and Jeff. They were absolutely amazing. I can not sing their praises loud enough. They were fun, easy going, worked well together and it shows in my wedding pictures. They did not miss a thing and really captured everything and everyone. The event goes by so fast and their attention to detail and creativity blow us away. They truly go above and beyond. We are definitely planning to use them again for anniversary and future family photos.

Sent on 06/19/2012
  • O

Olivia · Married on 04/01/2012

We had a very small, fast wedding in Tampa. The first time I met Carrie I instantly loved her! She helped us to make our small wedding so special and really capture every moment. Sylense was on site for our wedding day and she was just fantastic. She maximized the very small amount of time we had for photos and helped us to capture moments that will last us a lifetime. Very professional, kind, and a great eye for what would look amazing and fabulous! I am so thrilled with our wedding photos I cannot put into words how special Carrie and Sylense made our wedding day!

Sent on 06/21/2012

Rebecca · Married on 01/07/2012

Carrie has such an eye for creative photography. When we first met, I told her I really am not the "posey" bride and that I like natural, beautiful pics. Well, she nailed it! It doesn't even feel as if she is there, she captures the most random yet beautiful photographs I have ever seen. Also, if you do have certain pics you would like to have, not only does she get the shots, but she does a beautiful job. We will definitely have more photos sessions with her in the future...like our babies!

Sent on 01/14/2012

Jill · Married on 11/06/2011

I cannot even begin to explain how amazing Carrie Wildes is! I researched a lot of photographers before my wedding and I knew that I wanted Carrie from the first time I saw her pictures- they are absolutely gorgeous and exactly the style of photography that I wanted for my wedding pictures. Once I had my phone consultation with her, I made the decision to hire her. She’s so sweet and you can tell just from talking to her that she truly loves what she does. We did an engagement shoot with her and she was so easy to work with. The engagement photos came out great! Carrie was great about getting back to me whenever I emailed her with questions, no matter how many times I emailed her. And the best part is that my wedding pictures were absolutely beautiful! I could not have asked for anyone better. Throughout the wedding, Carrie and her assistant were professional, unobtrusive, and friendly. They didn’t miss anything and the pictures were exactly what I wanted! I highly recommend Carrie and am so glad that I chose her!

Sent on 01/12/2012
  • W

Whitney · Married on 11/05/2011

Carrie provided me with the most amazing photos I could have ever asked for. She is amazing!

Sent on 11/22/2011

Carrie Wildes Photography's reply:

Thanks Whitney!!! You guys were amazing xoxoxoxo
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 10/08/2011

Carrie and her team are beyond amazing!! They are extremely quick to respond so easy to get along with! They make sure that you are 100% happy and satisfied before they call a job complete. I felt like they were not just photographers, but an essential and integral part of our day. Choosing a photographer is a BIG part of wedding planning- with so many to choose from and so much riding on the results, it can be overwhelming! I am so thrilled I chose such a talented group to document such a special event in our lives!

Sent on 10/14/2011

Bridgette · Married on 09/04/2011

Carrie and her staff were amazing! I had three photographers present at my wedding and they took some incredible photos. They showed up on time, dressed properly, were part of the fun, and even set up a photo display at the reception. Carrie was one of my best vendors of the entire event!

Sent on 09/21/2011